March 19, 2024, 12:30:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428172 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: May 04, 2011, 12:50:59 AM »

texasmom

If it was her last night in Aruba, we know the ending to this investigation.  Other young women went back home and went on with their life.  Sad.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #321 on: May 04, 2011, 12:56:02 AM »

Remember the Domino case...

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7167&offId=0&offDate=2011-5

Papiamentu translation:

12 hora happen | fecha: 03/05/2011 | horario: 11:46

police owing to escolta c.e.a. cu was transportando one preso dangerous for hospital

tuesday morning owing to enter informe of cu one preso deteni at k.i.a. was complain of dolor at pecho y the personal of cuerpo especial aruban c.e.a. owing to take away the detenido Rafael Mercado Ochoa for hospital but mirando cu here is deal of one preso cu is being considera one zware jongen (tough guy) y is close for one caso of drugs, the oficialnan owing to solicita escolta of police of the brigade motoriza. they owing to compaña the transport till at hospital.

If you don't know his history, here's a couple links...

http://www.justice.gov/dea/major/creole.html

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:d7rWXcBWxz8J:www.bondia.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26task%3Dview%26id%3D1540+%22Hernando+Rafael+Mercado+Ochoa%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&lr=lang_nl%7Clang_de%7Clang_pt%7Clang_es%7Clang_en&source=www.google.com

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: May 04, 2011, 01:21:03 AM »

texasmom

If it was her last night in Aruba, we know the ending to this investigation.  Other young women went back home and went on with their life.  Sad.

Yes, and it did happen over a holiday weekend...so I doubt very seriously that a lot of effort went into the investigation.

http://www.visitaruba.com/about-aruba/general-aruba-facts/national-holidays/

::snipping2::

04/30/2011   Queen's Day

05/01/2011   Labor Day

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: May 04, 2011, 01:31:17 AM »

Wonder why they blurred the drink machine...   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: May 04, 2011, 01:32:15 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: May 04, 2011, 10:14:09 AM »

Wonder why they blurred the drink machine...   

Reflection?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: May 04, 2011, 12:31:22 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: May 04, 2011, 01:37:25 PM »

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: May 04, 2011, 02:30:48 PM »

Too funny Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: May 04, 2011, 02:34:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7012:overheid-stelt-werkgroep-veiligheid-in&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Public Safety Working Group proposes

Wednesday, 04 May 2011 6:09 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The government yesterday set up a working group that engages in security. The purpose of the working group is to eventually advice for a better approach even in crime. The recent unrest there is in fact mainly due to the numerous armed robberies. Employers Atia yesterday sent a letter about this even to the government.

In the group there are several experts on June 14 with concrete plans to come. Roland Tromp, chairman of the safety committee of teachers' union CSEA Simar, sits among others in the workgroup. He is mainly concerned with safety education. Tromp indicates that the security problem comes not only from students but also parents display aggressive behavior towards teachers.

Advocate General (AG) Taco Stein is also part of the working group. Stein shows that the safety problem and not just a crime problem in Aruba, but worldwide, as the problem of rising juvenile crime. This problem is not in a few months to resolve, says Stein, but the group is beginning to tackle. According to Stein should be addressed to a youth from the hands of justice to hold. This requires the group to analyze why young criminal career direction. In addition, there is an inventory of what can be done from here. According to Stein, young people should be convinced to stay in school, to make them this way to keep away from crime. The school is attractive enough and resources to find problems. If a young person still in the crime, it must show it with organizations such as probation, social assistance and cooperation to KIA this person back on track to get the AG found.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: May 04, 2011, 02:55:28 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/31134-900-florin-cuchio-y-muts-haya-mesora-despues-di-e-atraco-na-gran-suerte.html

Papiamentu translation:

900 guilder, cuchio y muts achieve at once after of the atraco at great suerte

tuesday, 03 may 2011 21:55

one patrol of police at san nicolas owing to place hand in fraccion of minuut at instant cu one atraco owing to end of take lugar on one office of lottery. this is great suerte at san nicolas. the patrol of police owing to see the movecion odd y owing to go on the atracadornan. owing to succeed detene all two at once. 
the trip here his number owing to play good play at hand of the polisnan cu not owing to bacila y owing to score poniendo hand on the two atradornan here. still have more for piki y soon will hear more of the another detencionnan cu will go cay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: May 04, 2011, 06:57:02 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7178&offId=0&offDate=2011-5

Papiamentu translation:

10 hora happen | fecha: 04/05/2011 | horario: 07:36

at several ocacion he here owing to try kill his casa, if the sospechoso here stay pound cu great probabilidad the will asesina his casa

diaranzon morning owing to enter informe of one caso of attempt of asesinato where one man is lastrando one lady at his cabey hibando the lama cu intencion of hoge, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come succeed achieve the pareha east of surfside. informacionnan ricibi is indica cu the victima cual is huur one apartment for of one lady owing to achieve one lift for trabao for of the lady but the casa of the victima was keep the victima arrive for atake already cu they owing to separa for some time already cu the aggressor owing to cay in drugs y owing to become terrible.

is deal here of the aggressor h. cu wanted owing to hoga his casa. this do not first trip cu the maltrato here owing to happen but expertonan is asumi cu if the aggressor here leave pound assure certain the will bay kill the muher.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: May 04, 2011, 07:11:44 PM »

I think this guy has worked for Ronchi.

http://www.komamodels.com/models/ko-boys/rj-turnbull.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.msg1051646#msg1051646

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/31144-conocido-modelo-sospecha-di-atraco-arma.html

Papiamentu translation:

conocido model sospecha of atraco arm

wednesday, 04 may 2011 07:55

one rato after of the atraco cu did take luga on the office of number "gran suerte" at brazil, at once autoridadnan owing to place hand on two type sospechoso. they're cuadra cu the discripcion give, owing to achieve they cu rugtas employ in the atraco y after also the armanan envolvi. is deal here of the two hombernan algenis turnbull y the another of surname winklaar. is good for meciona cu turnbull is conoci in world of modelahe, for his participacion activo cu one cas of manner of very renombre on we island.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: May 04, 2011, 07:15:37 PM »

I think this guy has worked for Ronchi.

http://www.komamodels.com/models/ko-boys/rj-turnbull.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.msg1051646#msg1051646

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/31144-conocido-modelo-sospecha-di-atraco-arma.html

Papiamentu translation:

conocido model sospecha of atraco arm

wednesday, 04 may 2011 07:55

one rato after of the atraco cu did take luga on the office of number "gran suerte" at brazil, at once autoridadnan owing to place hand on two type sospechoso. they're cuadra cu the discripcion give, owing to achieve they cu rugtas employ in the atraco y after also the armanan envolvi. is deal here of the two hombernan algenis turnbull y the another of surname winklaar. is good for meciona cu turnbull is conoci in world of modelahe, for his participacion activo cu one cas of manner of very renombre on we island.

Definitely one of Ronchi's models.  What did he do?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: May 04, 2011, 07:26:41 PM »

I should have posted this link with the picture...

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7173&offId=10&offDate=2011-5

He is accused in this robbery...

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/31134-900-florin-cuchio-y-muts-haya-mesora-despues-di-e-atraco-na-gran-suerte.html

Papiamentu translation:

900 guilder, cuchio y muts achieve at once after of the atraco at great suerte

tuesday, 03 may 2011 21:55

one patrol of police at san nicolas owing to place hand in fraccion of minuut at instant cu one atraco owing to end of take lugar on one office of lottery. this is great suerte at san nicolas. the patrol of police owing to see the movecion odd y owing to go on the atracadornan. owing to succeed detene all two at once. 
the trip here his number owing to play good play at hand of the polisnan cu not owing to bacila y owing to score poniendo hand on the two atradornan here. still have more for piki y soon will hear more of the another detencionnan cu will go cay.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: May 04, 2011, 07:31:50 PM »

So modeling for Ronchi isn't as lucrative as one might think 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: May 04, 2011, 07:34:16 PM »

So modeling for Ronchi isn't as lucrative as one might think 

Guess not!   

There are a lot of comments about his reception in KIA....  Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: May 04, 2011, 09:00:49 PM »

That is FUNNY Klaas.  I like that one.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: May 04, 2011, 09:04:34 PM »

And I did that one while still waking up 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: May 04, 2011, 11:18:01 PM »

Glad to see that Anna and Magnolia are safe.  Hopefully the others from that area are as well.  Made me think of TTownMike.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.