March 18, 2024, 08:55:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428144 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: May 06, 2011, 08:48:02 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/06/dr-phil-natalee-holloway-defamation_n_858689.html

Dr. Phil To Appear In Court For Defamation Lawsuit In Natalee Holloway Case

Posted: 05/ 6/11 04:23 PM ET

A Los Angeles Superior Court judge has finally set a court date in the defamation lawsuit against talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw over his coverage of the Natalee Holloway case.

The suit was filed nearly five years ago by two Surinamese brothers who claim the television psychologist aired a segment on his show that depicted them as "guilty of committing criminal acts against Holloway."

"The judge entered a ruling setting the case for trial for October 12," Dr. Phil's attorney, Charles Babcock, told HuffPost.

Babcock had filed a motion to have the high-profile case thrown out of court, but the judge recently dismissed the request.

"Her reasoning was that there was fact issues precluding throwing the case out right now," Babcock said. "Of course, it's not a decision on the merits, but she's going to let it go forward to trial."

::snipping2::

Thanks Klaas.

Was the request of McGraw's attorneys to dismiss the case denied by the courts at the recent Summary Judgement hearing?

I hope I am wrong but ... considering that the courts have sided with the Kalpoes' attorneys on every motion that the McGraw's attorneys have put forward for the the past four years ... I have a hinky feeling that this lawsuit is never going to go to trial.

Janet

::justice2NJ::

The lawsuit is going to trial, there will be NO out of court settlements. 

Link please.

Dr. Phil told Beth that he will NOT settle

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: May 06, 2011, 08:50:02 PM »

Klaas

Considering I do not think that Aruba will allow Deepak and Satish to be questioned under oath regarding aspects of the Natalee Holloway case ... aspects which would be incriminating to the Kalpoes ... aspects would expose the corrupt investigation which prevented justice from prevailing ... could it be that the financial backers of this lawsuit will drop the lawsuit IF McGraw's attorneys do not attempt to negotiate.

Either way ... I could be wrong but ... I do not think this defamation lawsuit will end up in the courts.

Bottom Line:  The outcome will be what the outcome will be.  I wish we had a crystal ball.

Janet

I have always hoped that this would go to trial. More is to be gained.

I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: May 06, 2011, 08:52:00 PM »

Red is correct, more to be gained from the trial.

Quote from: Robin on September 12, 2007, 09:23:02 PM

I wasn't talking about money. Just access to all the statements and documents. There are many that we have not seen.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: May 06, 2011, 08:53:02 PM »

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MONKEY MOMS
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: May 06, 2011, 08:55:03 PM »

RIBBIT!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: May 06, 2011, 08:56:26 PM »

Hi Kermit    It's always great to see you. 

Access to statements and documents would be wonderful!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: May 06, 2011, 09:05:14 PM »

Hi Kermit    It's always great to see you. 

Access to statements and documents would be wonderful!!

Hi lil bee.

Reading through the court documents and what the Kalpoe attorney's continually attempt, it is my understanding, maybe Kalssend can explain it better, but it looks to me like a lot of stonewalling on their part to not produce any evidence/statements etc. which is what Dr. Phil attorney's keep filing motions to force the Kalpoe attorney's to produce.
That won't fly in a trial with cross examinations etc.

If you are going to sue someone - you darn well have to prove your injury. And Kalpoes can't do that.
Pictures show them out partying.
Legal statements prove they lied.

Things can always change, but hopefully Dr. Phil will continue to stand on the same wall Beth stands on - for TRUTH to prevail and Justice to be served.

Thank you Miss MuffyBee for all you do.
And BIG THANK YOU'S to the generous monkey who pays for the court documents. They are very appreciated.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: May 06, 2011, 09:10:22 PM »

RIBBIT!!

Don't worry Miss Tamikosmom, from the documents that I have read, Dr. Phils attorney's know exactly what they are doing and caught one of the bozo's lying. That will go over real well in a jury trial. And lawsuits normally take years because courts all about delay because you hope the other guy will give up and go away. I don't believe Dr. Phil nor his attorney's are inclined to go away. Especially after Kalpoe's attorney's saying they will bury Dr. Phil. Just a matter of time - then those Leprechauns will have judgement day in AMERICA. It's a whole different ball game in the American justice system - especially downtown LA!!!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: May 06, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »

RIBBIT!!

Don't worry Miss Tamikosmom, from the documents that I have read, Dr. Phils attorney's know exactly what they are doing and caught one of the bozo's lying. That will go over real well in a jury trial. And lawsuits normally take years because courts all about delay because you hope the other guy will give up and go away. I don't believe Dr. Phil nor his attorney's are inclined to go away. Especially after Kalpoe's attorney's saying they will bury Dr. Phil. Just a matter of time - then those Leprechauns will have judgement day in AMERICA. It's a whole different ball game in the American justice system - especially downtown LA!!!!!

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: May 06, 2011, 11:46:18 PM »

RIBBIT!!

I would hate to face Babcock in court if I were the Leprechauns.
I think Babcock is way cool.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #390 on: May 07, 2011, 12:26:11 AM »

RIBBIT!!

I would hate to face Babcock in court if I were the Leprechauns.
I think Babcock is way cool.

Deepak better pack the Depends.    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: May 07, 2011, 12:58:40 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/31283-verboden-pa-stroba-mi-sono.html

Don't worry...he's just asleep.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: May 07, 2011, 01:09:38 AM »

http://www.wthitv.com/dpp/news/local/mother-continues-search-for-daughter

Mother continues search for daughter

Updated: Tuesday, 12 Apr 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 12 Apr 2011, 9:56 PM EDT

News Staff

Terre Haute, Ind. (WTHI) - She's a mother on a mission who claims she'll never stop searching for her daughter.

That's Beth Holloway.

She is the mother of Natalee Holloway, a girl from Alabama who went missing in Aruba back in 2005.

Beth spoke Tuesday at Saint Mary of the Woods College, and she had a strong message.

She claims that, six years later, she refuses to give up the search for her daughter.

an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 07, 2011, 01:25:03 AM »

I need that photo of Deepak and Satish in their home where they are both standing their like a couple of half witts.  Deepak is wearing that bright yellow shirt.  I cannot for the life of me find it and I want play with it 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: May 07, 2011, 01:50:42 AM »

I haven't found it yet klaas...but I'd forgotten about this one.

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=299

Dj Tiesto "Kaleidoscope World Tour 2009" Part 2

Deepak Kalpoe Kawish Misier

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: May 07, 2011, 01:55:49 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.msg1043706#msg1043706

This is where I'd originally posted that picture on December 27, 2009.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: May 07, 2011, 02:27:39 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: May 07, 2011, 10:40:51 AM »

FYI - I just received another what looks like a VIRUS email from Kathy Drenga's email address.  I'm 100% certain Kath wouldn't do this intentionally.  I have sent her a message on her facebook to let her know along with a list of people the email went to.

Just posting this warning in the event any of you have received this email from Kathy Drenga that only has a link.  DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: May 07, 2011, 01:10:13 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7221&offId=0&offDate=2011-5

6 hora happen | fecha: 07/05/2011 | horario: 06:06

at seroe janchi police attentive owing to come across car steal completamente at candela come across

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: May 07, 2011, 05:43:25 PM »

FYI - I just received another what looks like a VIRUS email from Kathy Drenga's email address.  I'm 100% certain Kath wouldn't do this intentionally.  I have sent her a message on her facebook to let her know along with a list of people the email went to.

Just posting this warning in the event any of you have received this email from Kathy Drenga that only has a link.  DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK.

I bet this virus came from her Facebook itself.  My friend receive an email from her boss and it was from her Facebook.  She had to email her boss at home and let her know that her account was sending viruses out to all her Facebook contacts.  If that make sense what I just said 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.