March 19, 2024, 01:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428180 times)
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: May 12, 2011, 02:37:16 PM »

Netherlands, Peru sign prisoner swap deal

THE HAGUE, Netherlands — Under an agreement signed Thursday, Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot could serve part of his sentence in the Netherlands if he is convicted of murdering a Peruvian student nearly a year ago.

The foreign ministers of the two countries agreed that Dutch prisoners in Peru and Peruvians jailed in the Netherlands can apply to complete their prison terms in their homeland once their appeal process has been completed.

Peruvian prisons now hold 117 Dutch citizens, mostly serving time for drugs offenses. It was not immediately clear how many Peruvians are in Dutch jails.

Van der Sloot is awaiting trial on a first degree murder charge in the slaying of 21-year-old student Stephany Flores on May 30.

Van der Sloot, 24, also is a key suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

Flores was killed five years to the day after Holloway disappeared. Her body was found in Van der Sloot's Lima hotel room, and a coroner's report said she had been bludgeoned and asphyxiated.

Under the accord, if a prisoner received a longer sentence in Peru than the maximum under Dutch law, the sentence would be reduced, the Dutch ministry said. But each country has the right to deny the prisoner's transfer request.

The deal signed must be approved by both countries' parliaments.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20110512/eu-netherlands-peru-prisoners/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #461 on: May 12, 2011, 05:36:36 PM »

http://www.elheraldo.co/judicial/alias-tavo-fue-capturado-en-aruba-20902

Google translation:

Judicial May 12, 2011 - 12:38 am

Alias ​​'Tavo' was captured in Aruba

'Valencia' is still free
In a joint operation between the authorities of Colombia and the United States was captured Tellez Gustavo Álvarez, alias Tavo, second leader of the Office of Envigado, led by Maximiliano Orozco Bonilla, alias Valenciano, who according to the Twitter account of the mayor of Medellin, Alonso Salazar, had been secured in the operation.

The news was denied last night by the Presidency of the Republic and the National Police in a press release.

"The President, Juan Manuel Santos Calderon, congratulated the National Police, the Aruba authorities and ICE agents and U.S. DEA, on the joint work that allowed the catch in the final hours of Gustavo Alvarez Tellez aka Tavo, second leader of the criminal structure led by Maximiliano Orozco Bonilla, alias Valenciano. says the official information. Tavo, is charged with murder for hire in Cartagena network, citing intelligence reports.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 12, 2011, 05:43:20 PM »

http://www.semana.com/nacion/autoridades-analizan-pago-recompensa-alias-tavo/156596-3.aspx

Google translation:

Authorities discuss payment of rewards for alias 'Tavo'

National Police provided. A moment in which alias 'Tavo' is captured by the authorities.
PUBLIC ORDER The police chief, Gen. Oscar Naranjo, said Tellez Gustavo Álvarez, alias 'Tavo', second in command of the 'Oficina de Envigado', sent each month to the U.S. about three tons of cocaine.

The National Police director Gen. Oscar Naranjo, said Thursday that study the payment of a reward of up to $ 550,000 for the informants who helped the whereabouts in Aruba Tellez Gustavo Álvarez, alias 'Tavo', drug dealer and second command of the "Envigado Office."

Téllez organization is designated to send at least three tons of cocaine a month to the United States through Central America and Mexico, said Naranjo.

Téllez supplied cocaine to Mexico's Sinaloa cartel led by Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, but he also had contacts with Los Zetas, according to police.

The officer said that Tellez had four days on the Caribbean island and that was passing.

He said that at the time of his capture was presented with the false name of Charles James Pitre and a false Venezuelan passport, but after checking his fingerprints confirmed that the drug was requested by the Colombian authorities.

Tellez was followed for more than four months and came to Aruba from Curacao, Naranjo said, explaining that the capture operation was coordinated with West Indian authorities and the DEA, the United States.

::snipping2::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 12, 2011, 05:51:04 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/583431/2011/05/12/Colombiaanse-topcrimineel-opgepakt-op-Aruba.dhtml

Google translation:

Colombia's top criminal arrested in Aruba

In Aruba, the second husband of a feared Colombian drug ring were arrested. That the Colombian police reported yesterday in an official message. These Gustavo Alvarez aka Tavo Tellez, a leading figures of the gang.

Gustavo Alvarez Tavo Tellez alias.
The chief of the Colombian police, Oscar Naranjo, has traveled to Aruba for the remainder of the operation to coordinate.

Tavo is running against an extradition request from the United States. Who seek him in connection with drug trafficking and money laundering.

Thousands of murders
The gang is blamed for cocaine shipments into the United States from Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico. The group is also associated with thousands of murders in the Colombian city of Medellin.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: May 12, 2011, 06:39:38 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7260&offId=0&offDate=2011-5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7399:gepakte-colombiaanse-drugsbaron-was-op-doortocht&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Colombian drug lord was caught in transit

Thursday, May 12, 2011 6:37 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The wanted Colombian drug baron Gustavo Adolfo Alvarez Tellez, known as "Tavo", was arrested yesterday on Aruba, has no ties to local criminals. He was well on the island for a "meeting", but more about the Colombian police chief Oscar Naranjo did this morning with Chief Constable Dolfi Richardson held a press conference, not lost. It became clear however that the top criminal in transit was to remain in the hands of justice.

Tellez is the second man of the criminal organization "Los Paisas. The gang is blamed for cocaine shipments into the United States from Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico. The group is also associated with thousands of murders in the Colombian city of Medellin. Los Paisas has ever emerged from the Medellin drug cartel. Tellez was like the second man responsible for the operational part of the drug, said Naranjo. Bigwig Los Paisas, Maximiliano Orozco Bonilla, better known as "Valenciano", is still volatile. But the arrest of his deputy, moreover, the nineteenth in Los Paisas in a period of eight months is a blow to the organization and to pull the net tighter Orozco, said the Colombian police this morning.

The Colombian authorities will Tellez as soon as possible extradition to the United States. Indeed he is wanted by the judiciary of New York for drug trafficking and money laundering. Currently he sits in a cell at the police while the city of Orange in cooperation with Colombian authorities including the American DEA and the prosecutors in Aruba the examination. The request for extradition has been made, Naranjo said the main police station in Macuarima where the press conference took place this morning.

The Colombian police chief further stated that the arrested drug kingpin is in transit and had no contacts with local criminals. "There are no organizations tied to those of Tellez. The way he seemed to be moving with a false Venezuelan passport was constantly traveling from country to country, so from the hands of the Colombian authorities to continue. "In his company were two other men were arrested. They remain in the hands of Aruban justice and are being questioned about their links with Tellez.

The three men were yesterday at the end of the afternoon by a special police squad of the Aruban police arrested at the height of Plaza Las Americas (roundabout Cas di Cultura). The three were blindfolded and taken to the police station in Oranjestad. The investigation that led to his arrest is the result of four months investigation, said the Colombian police.

Gold Tip
Naranjo, Cesar Pinzon assisted by his supervisor and several agents Colombian citizen was to focus on Aruba on behalf of the Colombian president Juan Manuel Santos to thank the Aruban authorities. "The arrest of Tavo is the result of a collaboration between the authorities in Aruba, the U.S. and Colombian intelligence. In particular, the Aruban authorities, we are grateful for their prompt and decisive action. "The arrest of Tellez is a reward for the golden tip. General Naranjo will not matter too much into detail, but indicates that the tipster was a Colombian.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 12, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »

Why did I know they would claim he had "no ties" in Aruba.??? 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: May 12, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »

Why did I know they would claim he had "no ties" in Aruba.??? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 12, 2011, 07:24:08 PM »

I wonder if "Tavo" was busted because he failed to cough up protection money?  Or maybe he horned in someone else's territory?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 12, 2011, 08:39:34 PM »

I wonder if "Tavo" was busted because he failed to cough up protection money?  Or maybe he horned in someone else's territory?   

Maybe so....

http://amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7399:gepakte-colombiaanse-drugsbaron-was-op-doortocht&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

(last sentence)

"the tipster was a Colombian"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 12, 2011, 09:48:34 PM »

THE HAGUE, Netherlands — Under an agreement signed Thursday, Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot could serve part of his sentence in the Netherlands if he is convicted of murdering a Peruvian student nearly a year ago.

The foreign ministers of the two countries agreed that Dutch prisoners in Peru and Peruvians jailed in the Netherlands can apply to complete their prison terms in their homeland once their appeal process has been completed.

Peruvian prisons now hold 117 Dutch citizens, mostly serving time for drugs offenses. It was not immediately clear how many Peruvians are in Dutch jails.

Van der Sloot is awaiting trial on a first degree murder charge in the slaying of 21-year-old student Stephany Flores on May 30.

Van der Sloot, 24, also is a key suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

Flores was killed five years to the day after Holloway disappeared. Her body was found in Van der Sloot's Lima hotel room, and a coroner's report said she had been bludgeoned and asphyxiated.

Under the accord, if a prisoner received a longer sentence in Peru than the maximum under Dutch law, the sentence would be reduced, the Dutch ministry said. But each country has the right to deny the prisoner's transfer request.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20110512/eu-netherlands-peru-prisoners/

I would hope Peru would deny.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 12, 2011, 10:45:22 PM »

Me too. 

Drug charges may be one thing, but I would hope that Peru would expect anyone convicted of the brutal murder of one of their own, to serve the ENTIRE sentence!  IMO, this case cries for a very long one.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 12, 2011, 11:05:52 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7272&offId=0&offDate=2011-5

Papiamentu translation:

3 hora happen | fecha: 12/05/2011 | horario: 19:19

man is fayece at one form straŃo, although autoridad is tell cu not have nothing particular famianan wanted let haci autopsia

diahuebs morning owing to enter informe of cu have a cu they owing to descubri without life at his apartment at rudolf arendstraat, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come descubri cu provided that berdad have a cu do not give sign of life y owing to ask for one doctor come at the sitio. at arrival of dr. gerrit croes owing to come constata dead of j.t. naci at year 1963, near of the curpa was several mark of saca although the dr. owing to constata dead natural y autoridad also owing to arrive at the conclusion eynan tog the famianan have doubt y owing to ask for let haci autopsia for so achieve know genuinely what owing to happen cu they being keri.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 12, 2011, 11:28:19 PM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 13, 2011, 09:09:19 AM »

O/T
As you guys know,  RED has been battling the forces of evil and there is good news and bad. Contrary, to initial MSM reports there was no settlement, although it appears the case might have had a conclusion. That said, the legal case has been costly and Red could use any help that we could offer. Red has stated he is very appreciative of everyone's support in emails and donations.  There is a donation button in the upper right of the forum if you would like to help.  THANKS!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.msg1342551#msg1342551
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: May 13, 2011, 12:39:59 PM »

Me too. 

Drug charges may be one thing, but I would hope that Peru would expect anyone convicted of the brutal murder of one of their own, to serve the ENTIRE sentence!  IMO, this case cries for a very long one.

Good Morning all. Does anyone know how long the max sentence would be for murder under Dutch law?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: May 13, 2011, 02:09:02 PM »

Me too. 

Good Morning all. Does anyone know how long the max sentence would be for murder under Dutch law?
An "educated guess" is that they treat pot possession as about the same. 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: May 13, 2011, 09:16:28 PM »

November 28, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have any contact with Deepak and Satish?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: What kind of contact?

VAN DER SLOOT: I have e-mailed back and forth with them a couple of times, called once.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did you call?

VAN DER SLOOT: Something -- three months ago.

VAN SUSTEREN: What was the conversation?

VAN DER SLOOT: It was about they had a lawsuit going, and that's really the only thing we talk about.

VAN SUSTEREN: And is there -- why is the lawsuit of interest to you?

VAN DER SLOOT: They said that if they won the lawsuit, that they'd give me a million dollars.

VAN SUSTEREN: And is that Deepak saying that, or Satish?

VAN DER SLOOT: It's Deepak. I have it on paper too.

VAN SUSTEREN: Deepak wrote it, or in an e-mail?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, I got it - just my computer. Like it's typed up.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know if his lawyer knows?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, for sure.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does it say on the paper? What's the deal?

VAN DER SLOOT: It's that if as long as I don't share anything that I know about the both of them with any money, and if they win the lawsuit, I will get a million dollars.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did that come from the lawyer or from Deepak?

VAN DER SLOOT: Both of them.

VAN SUSTEREN: Both the lawyer and Deepak?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes. It's an official paper.

VAN SUSTEREN: Will you show us a copy of it?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html#ixzz1MHix8coc
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #477 on: May 13, 2011, 11:37:12 PM »

November 28, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have any contact with Deepak and Satish?

VAN SUSTEREN: What kind of contact?

VAN DER SLOOT: I have e-mailed back and forth with them a couple of times, called once.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did you call?

VAN DER SLOOT: Something -- three months ago.

VAN SUSTEREN: What was the conversation?

VAN DER SLOOT: It was about they had a lawsuit going, and that's really the only thing we talk about.

VAN SUSTEREN: And is there -- why is the lawsuit of interest to you?

VAN DER SLOOT: They said that if they won the lawsuit, that they'd give me a million dollars.

VAN SUSTEREN: And is that Deepak saying that, or Satish?

VAN DER SLOOT: It's Deepak. I have it on paper too.

VAN SUSTEREN: Deepak wrote it, or in an e-mail?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, I got it - just my computer. Like it's typed up.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know if his lawyer knows?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, for sure.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does it say on the paper? What's the deal?

VAN DER SLOOT: It's that if as long as I don't share anything that I know about the both of them with any money, and if they win the lawsuit, I will get a million dollars.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did that come from the lawyer or from Deepak?

VAN DER SLOOT: Both of them.

VAN SUSTEREN: Both the lawyer and Deepak?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes. It's an official paper.

VAN SUSTEREN: Will you show us a copy of it?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html#ixzz1MHix8coc

Oh,how I pray that was on the computer he had in Peru.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 14, 2011, 12:52:12 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=146498722083927&set=a.146498568750609.30003.100001714010601&type=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 14, 2011, 01:31:04 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.118886168174023.16042.113632632032710

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.122154267847213.17654.113632632032710

University Career Expo 2010

December 1, 2010

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.