March 18, 2024, 11:37:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428163 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: May 14, 2011, 03:01:01 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #481 on: May 14, 2011, 05:35:25 AM »

my fav pix

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 14, 2011, 10:06:40 AM »

my fav pix

I love that one too Nut...   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: May 14, 2011, 01:38:23 PM »

Could new treaty get van der Sloot back to Holland?

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)
What will a new extradition treaty between Peru and The Netherlands mean for the Holloway family's six year quest to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway on a graduation trip to Aruba?

Will it complicate efforts to extradite Joran van der Sloot from Peru's Castro Castro prison to face wire fraud and extortion charges here in Birmingham?

Peru and The Netherlands agreed on an extradition treaty Thursday.  It still requires ratification by the Dutch Parliament and the Peruvian Congress.

Dutch Foreign Minister Uri Rosenthal and his Peruvian opposite number Jose Antonio Garcia Belaunde signed a treaty on the transfer of sentenced persons and the enforcement of criminal judgments.  "The treaty allows residents of the Kingdom of the Netherlands who have been sentenced to prison by final and irrevocable judgment in Peru" to serve their sentence in the Netherlands, said Rosenthal.

::snipping2:: <SNIP>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Could-new-treaty-get-van-der-Sloot-back-to-Holland/zOhZc0JQO0mwmI0oXvruoA.cspx?rss=1659
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: May 14, 2011, 01:40:57 PM »

Altez said he would advise Van der Sloot to apply for extradition if he's convicted "under the violent emotion defense" -- meaning a jury could determine he snapped and killed Flores, but didn't plan it out. In that case, he'd likely get a three-to-five year sentence, which he wouldn't appeal, Altez said.

"If he gets a higher sentence" -- such as what amounts to premeditated murder -- "we will probably appeal" and not request extradition, said Altez. That's because once Van der Sloot leaves Peru to serve his time in the Netherlands, it would be more difficult to appeal his sentence.

Let's hope he is convicted of premeditated murder.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: May 14, 2011, 04:58:40 PM »

Altez said he would advise Van der Sloot to apply for extradition if he's convicted "under the violent emotion defense" -- meaning a jury could determine he snapped and killed Flores, but didn't plan it out. In that case, he'd likely get a three-to-five year sentence, which he wouldn't appeal, Altez said.

"If he gets a higher sentence" -- such as what amounts to premeditated murder -- "we will probably appeal" and not request extradition, said Altez. That's because once Van der Sloot leaves Peru to serve his time in the Netherlands, it would be more difficult to appeal his sentence.

Let's hope he is convicted of premeditated murder.

Yes, exactly.

Buckeye - thanks for the reminder of the interview with Greta where Joran indicated Deepak promised him $1 million if he won the lawsuit.  Defamation, my a--

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: May 14, 2011, 05:04:45 PM »

I am wiping tears from my eyes.  I finished watching "Gone without a trace".  The ending broke my heart for Beth all over again.

I have been following the Anthony case today and watched this during that and I am on overload right now.

It was a very good movie.  Hats off to Tracy Pollan for her portrayal of Beth. 

One more thing, Anita should be so lucky to look as good as the woman they had who played her.  They really goofed that one up.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: May 14, 2011, 06:34:37 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/05/14/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-may-14th-2011-caseycaylee-anthony-murder-trial-special-%e2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-and-mark-williams-discus/
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 08:58:13 PM by Red » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: May 14, 2011, 09:29:28 PM »

I just love listening to Blink!!  She is so smart and quick and I'll bet she drinks
a dozen cups of coffee a day.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: May 15, 2011, 12:29:20 AM »

http://amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7502:aruba-geen-doorsluishaven-voor-coke-naar-vs&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

"Aruba is no slush port for cocaine to U.S. '

Saturday, 14 May 2011 5:30 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The news yesterday by news agency Reuters was brought on the Wednesday arrested Colombian drug baron Gustavo Adolfo Alvarez 'Tavo' Tellez, including Aruba used as slush harbor large quantities of drugs to the U.S. is not the Aruban authorities confirmed. ANP is based on information from the Colombian police, but a high Aruban government source told The Daily that is not true.

::snipping2::

It remains unclear however how long this drug lord still remain trapped in Aruba. The authorities are eager to get rid of him as "a major security problem," the government source. About whether justice is afraid of an escape attempt but this source did not say. Extradition to the United States would be several days or even a few months duration. Exactly when the transfer takes place only after the prosecutor wants to sign for security reasons.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 15, 2011, 12:32:56 AM »

Bet that smells good...not   

http://amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7506:wegwerkzaamheden-sabana-liber-gestart&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Road construction started Sabana Liber

Saturday, 14 May 2011 5:41 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Since the last rainy season the main street of Sabana Liber severely damaged by water. The Office of Public Works (DOW) has begun to make a ditch for water and sewage disposal.

There has been several times working on the road, but once again showed the new holes. DOW recently embarked on a drainage system for all water disposal. Where the water comes up is a pit dug a ditch and the water is drained to the grubbing along the St. Anne Church in North. This should prevent the water comes back up, made from DOW officer Albert Tromp. The ditch runs in front of the houses and 2.5 meters in depth is a tube through which all water flows. Residents of the houses through a bridge can then reach their own area. According to DOW Director Jossy Figaroa after all these months the soil remains saturated in Sabana Liber. "We can only begin with the construction of roads where the terrain is dry."

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #491 on: May 15, 2011, 01:38:10 AM »

Hello Good Monkeys.......
urine will never leave Castro Castro alive...body bag is its only way out......JMHO....
Good Night Good Monkeys........
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: May 15, 2011, 01:49:12 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/PDF%20amigoearu/13-05-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Extradition Treaty with Peru signed
Joran theoretical to the Netherlands

Google translation:

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - The murder suspect Joran van der Sloot could theoretically, after any
conviction to serve his sentence in the Netherlands. Moreover, his sentence likely than
reduced to the standards of the Dutch law. This is the result of an extradition treaty recently concluded between the Netherlands and Peru.
The extradition treaty is in fact voluntary.  Since this is a murder of a Peruvian citizen, chances are small that Peru also agrees to extradition of Joran.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: May 15, 2011, 01:52:52 AM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/14/us-flight-birds-idUSTRE74D1M220110514

Flight returns safely to New York after bird strike

U.S. »
BOSTON | Sat May 14, 2011 2:51pm EDT

(Reuters) - A bird strike forced a JetBlue flight bound for Aruba back to New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport shortly after takeoff on Saturday, officials said.

JetBlue flight 757 landed safely back at the airport after a bird strike during the plane's late morning departure, said Alex Headrick, a spokesman for the airline.

The Airbus A320 aircraft had 104 passengers and five flight crew aboard, he said. No injuries were reported and passengers were transferred to a airplane.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 15, 2011, 02:41:33 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #495 on: May 15, 2011, 04:07:15 AM »

I'm here standing with the girl, for as long as it takes.

I'm still trying to absorb it all.

About the movie...I'm not sure where to start really.  One thing is for sure, the actress that portrayed Anita was NOTHING like Anita imo. 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1305056/

Gee whiz!!!!!! That's like false advertising... or something. Anita is a wardrobe discordant dilapidated ol' pudgy bag of buzzards!

She is who I think of when I want something to go away. (know what I mean?)

The director must have been being kind. Her whole life has been such a sucking eddy of utter despair aka Joran, Dead Fish Paulu-ass... they must have tossed her a crumb.

Anita, you old BAG, soak up the win. You finally look good! - only they had to hire someone else to make it happen. Only in Hollywood.

I would spare her the constant cut downs, if she wasn't such a little piggy with a heart of a charcoal nugget.

However, it's what's inside Anita that disgusts me. She is an awful person with no sense of decency.

For me - that is as ugly as ugly can be.

As I type this Skynyrd just came on - Freebird!!!! Cool. I always think of Nats now when I hear it.

-Justice for Natalee! (like the Energizer bunny.... sssssSSSSTILL going!)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: May 15, 2011, 08:25:54 AM »

Good morning monks!  It's always good to see you billb and Carpe!   

texasmom, your posting of the pictures of Natalee and Stephany are a fine tribute to them in the quest for justice.   ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: May 15, 2011, 11:23:12 AM »

I've missed you Carpe!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: May 15, 2011, 11:25:29 AM »

texasmom, your posting of the pictures of Natalee and Stephany are a fine tribute to them in the quest for justice.   ::justice2NJ::

Good morning MuffyBee!      

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #499 on: May 15, 2011, 12:23:39 PM »

Nice to see you too MuffyBee....Carpe and all Good Monkeys.....
Justice for Natalee.....and Stephany....IS just around the corner.........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.