March 19, 2024, 04:27:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428207 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: May 20, 2011, 04:44:24 PM »

MR. CREMER "THEY HIRE THE BEST"

WELL, MR. CREMER YOU JUST CAN'T WIN CASES ON TRYING TO PLAY THE POOR DOG IN THE PONY SHOW.
YOU NEED TO LEARN TO USE LAW - MEMORIZE THEM OR USE SOME INDEX CARDS MAN. YOU LOOK STUPID
SAYING THIS KIND OF STUFF imo about DR. PHILS ATTORNEY, MR. BABCOCK. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: May 20, 2011, 04:45:23 PM »

Cremer referrs to Dr.Phil as "GOLDEN BOY"

Shoot I think that's slander, we all know Dr. Phil is THE DAWG!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: May 20, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »

MR. CREMER TELLS THE JUDGE THIS CROCK- POOR LITTLE KID DEEPAK

TRUTH:
WHO IS 21 YEARS OLD WHEN HE & HIS BROTHER, SATISH, AND accused MURDERER, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT,
TOOK NATALEE HOLLOWAY IN DEEPAKS' CAR, then lied, and she's never been found!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: May 20, 2011, 04:50:00 PM »

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said. [/u]
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html
 ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: May 20, 2011, 05:38:06 PM »

* lawsuit filed by Kalpoes against Dr. Phil Dec. 13, 2006

* ROGER REDMOND AKA SCRUX POSTED JANUARY 20, 2006
"i received the recording directly from the Aruba Police Department. I was told that it is exactly what was provided to the NFI (Netherlands Forensic Institute) and verified as having not been manipulated in any way. It was my understanding that the same recording that I received had also been provided (prior to my receiving it) to the major media networks and cable channels, and while some networks broadcast tiny segments (and often misinterpreted those), none of them hosted the entire recording on their websites
http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=118

WAS THIS A SET UP?

12-01-05 Rita Cosby Live and Direct
ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN STRATEGIC COMM. TASK FORCE: Well, it's not what I think, it is what the Dutch forensic institute thinks and what we have also requested the FBI to confirm, which confirmation we haven't received yet. However, the NFI had four investigators separately look at these tapes, and they say that the Dr. Phil show tapes were edited for content in the following order. Just before the word she, there was a cut. And just after the word did, there was a cut. 

And then they compared it to the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent the officials, and you have seen that piece, and it says, No, she didn't. And he shakes his head while doing while saying that .
 http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/ 

WHEN PLAYED, ARUBA'S VERSION SOUNDS LIKE IT SAYS "NO, SHE DIDNT" 

COSBY: And now this is what Aruban officials sent us late today. 

Take a listen. 

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP) 

SKEETERS: I'm sure she had sex with all of you and (INAUDIBLE) 

KALPOE: No, she didn't. You'd be surprised how simple it would have been.(END AUDIO CLIP) 

SCHIPPER TRIES TO TELL US THIS IS NOT THE ARUBAN TAPE, IT WAS TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE CD ROM THAT MR. SKEETERS SENT TO THE POLICE

SCHIPPER: First of all -- well, he said -- I saw the viewing. I saw the CD-ROM, and he says, No, she didn`t, and he nods his head. He shakes his head no. He has nonverbal communication confirming his denial. However, I want to set something straight. You keep calling this the Aruban tape. This is not the Aruban tape. 
DIMOND: Where did it come from? 
SCHIPPER: Yes, we sent it to you, but it was taken directly from the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent to the police here, and that is... 
snip 
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/01/ng.01.html 

12-01-05 ABRAMS REPORT 

WHEN PLAYED, DR PHIL VERSION SOUNDS LIKE IT SAYS "SHE DID" 

And now you can try to figure it out along with us. Now listen very carefully. First, the portion of the interview as played on the Dr. Phil show. This is the one that initially caused the controversy. 

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE) 

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXPERT: And the question I'll ask you is, if you intentionally killed her? 

DEEPAK KALPOE, SUSPECT IN NATALEE HOLLOWAY・S DISAPPEARANCE: No. 

SKEETERS: If it was an accident, I can help all of you and if you guys were partying, even if somebody had given her a date drug, I'm sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE: She did. You'd be surprised how simple it was. 

(END AUDIOTAPE) 

WHEN PLAYED, THE SKEETERS VERSION SOUNDS LIKE IT SAYS "SHE DID" 

ABRAMS: All right, next here's a portion of the interview provided to us by Jamie Skeeters, the polygraph experts who was the one who actually interviewed Kalpoe. 

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE) 

SKEETERS: Nobody told her that you can't (EXPLETIVE DELETED) her. 

You know? I mean and I'm sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE: She did. You would be surprised how simple it was that night. 

(END AUDIOTAPE) 
*** from later in the show brought up to show it came from skeeters 

ABRAMS: All right. Let me do this. I'm going to play now in order all three. I'm going to play Jamie Skeeters' version again, that's the actual one we got. We went to Jamie Skeeters' office and recorded exactly what he had on his hard drive. Then I want to play the version that Arlene has sent to us. 

WHEN PLAYED, ARUBA'S VERSION SOUNDS LIKE IT SAYS "NO, SHE DIDNT" 

ABRAMS: And now this. Just hours ago e-mailed to us from the Aruban authorities. 

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE) 

SKEETERS: Nobody told her that you can't (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You know? I mean and I'm sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE: No, she didn't. You would be surprised how simple it would have been. 
(END AUDIOTAPE) 

THESE 2 VERSIONS OF "NO SHE DIDN'T" ARE PLAYED LATER IN THE ABRAMS SHOW

ABRAMS: Boy that sure sounds like she did and you wouldn't it was really easy. All right. Now, this is the version that we got from Arlene in Aruba and I have to tell you, it sounds different.[/i] 

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE) 

SKEETERS: Nobody told her that you can't (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You know? I mean and I'm sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE: No, she didn't. You would be surprised how simple it was that night. 
(END AUDIOTAPE) 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: May 20, 2011, 05:57:35 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.msg1316178#msg1316178

WHO IS BEHIND THE KALPOE LAWSUIT?

*Steve Cohen stated, that TWO of them admitted to having sex with Natalee.

* Arlene Ellis-Schippers related to Gudio Wever who was arrested on battery charges in the Natalee Holloway case. 

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper on the CMB bank of directors 

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper friend of Paulus van der Sloot

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper member of the Aruban Strategic Communications Task Force

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper lied on national TV saying she has a tape of Beth talking to the Prosecutor - a meeting that never took place. 

* The Skeeters tape was given to Sam Redmond he stated, by a friend in the Aruba polis dept., and he uploaded it to the
internet

THE IP THAT SENT THE EMAIL TO CAPS TO COME TO THE FREEBIRDS BLOG IS KAWISH MISIER.

Kawish Misier is friends with Deepak, Satish along with Joran, Kawish’s father owns numerous properties on the island and numerous car rental agencies. Kawish would have access to these vehicles.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2103.220

Kalpoe brothers friends of Kawish Misier
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.415;wap2

DEEPAK KALPOE AND KAWISH MISIER

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: May 20, 2011, 06:00:24 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.msg1316178#msg1316178

WHO IS BEHIND THE KALPOE LAWSUIT?

*Steve Cohen stated, that TWO of them admitted to having sex with Natalee.

* Arlene Ellis-Schippers related to Gudio Wever who was arrested on battery charges in the Natalee Holloway case. 

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper on the CMB bank of directors 

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper friend of Paulus van der Sloot

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper member of the Aruban Strategic Communications Task Force

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper lied on national TV saying she has a tape of Beth talking to the Prosecutor - a meeting that never took place. 

* The Skeeters tape was given to Sam Redmond he stated, by a friend in the Aruba polis dept., and he uploaded it to the
internet

THE IP THAT SENT THE EMAIL TO CAPS TO COME TO THE FREEBIRDS BLOG IS KAWISH MISIER.

Kawish Misier is friends with Deepak, Satish along with Joran, Kawish’s father owns numerous properties on the island and numerous car rental agencies. Kawish would have access to these vehicles.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2103.220

Kalpoe brothers friends of Kawish Misier
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.415;wap2

DEEPAK KALPOE AND KAWISH MISIER

CAPS (FRIEND OF KAWISH WHO IS FRIENDS WITH KALPOES)

RECAP: Capslockwizard is the man who also worked with Mark Purcell to send Dave Holloway communications that he knew where his daughter was buried and they provided a false witness which costs Dave thousands of dollars to send Fred Golba to search a pond in Aruba which revealed nothing.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: May 20, 2011, 06:40:13 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Ribbit!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: May 20, 2011, 07:10:09 PM »

I am on the fence in regards to whether or not the Phil McGraw recording was deceptively manpulated but ... I stand on a firm foundation when I contend that Deepak, Satish and Joran were not defamed.

Janet

+++++

Libel Proof

Surinamese brothers sue Dr. Phil for defamation
Daily News Wire
Article Last Updated: 06/13/2008 08:52:49 AM PDT

<snipped>

A lawsuit filed in December 2006 by Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe maintains they were defamed in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil" show, when it was alleged they gave Holloway a date-rape drug and had non- consensual group sex with her. They also contend the episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body.

The "Dr. Phil" segment included statements by Deepak Kalpoe that were "significantly manipulated and altered," the suit alleges. In addition to defamation, the Kalpoes' suit alleges invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

But in court papers filed Wednesday, attorneys for CBS, McGraw and Kay Skeeters -- widow of Jeremy Skeeters, a private investigator hired by McGraw to interview Deepak Kalpoe -- maintain the brothers are "libel-proof."

They say the brothers' reputations were irreparably stained by prior published accounts of the Holloway case, meaning they cannot claim to have been damaged by the "Dr. Phil" broadcast.

<snipped>

The brothers also did not ask for a correction of the "Dr. Phil" broadcast in time and are limited public figures, meaning they have to prove malice by CBS and the other defendants, the defense attorneys argue.

http://origin.dailynews.com/breakingnews/ci_9575645

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: May 20, 2011, 07:57:29 PM »

I am on the fence in regards to whether or not the Phil McGraw recording was deceptively manpulated but ... I stand on a firm foundation when I contend that Deepak, Satish and Joran were not defamed.

Janet

+++++

Libel Proof

Daily News Wire

<snipped>

A lawsuit filed in December 2006 by Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe maintains they were defamed in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil" show, when it was alleged they gave Holloway a date-rape drug and had non- consensual group sex with her. They also contend the episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body.

The "Dr. Phil" segment included statements by Deepak Kalpoe that were "significantly manipulated and altered," the suit alleges. In addition to defamation, the Kalpoes' suit alleges invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

But in court papers filed Wednesday, attorneys for CBS, McGraw and Kay Skeeters -- widow of Jeremy Skeeters, a private investigator hired by McGraw to interview Deepak Kalpoe -- maintain the brothers are "libel-proof."

They say the brothers' reputations were irreparably stained by prior published accounts of the Holloway case, meaning they cannot claim to have been damaged by the "Dr. Phil" broadcast.

<snipped>

The brothers also did not ask for a correction of the "Dr. Phil" broadcast in time and are limited public figures, meaning they have to prove malice by CBS and the other defendants, the defense attorneys argue.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

I hope it is a pickett fence.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #590 on: May 20, 2011, 10:53:42 PM »

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2011-05-12-fbi-permitira-profundizar-crimen-de-stephany-flores-afirma-su-padre-noticia_364966.html

Google translation:

::snipping2::
In turn, the criminal lawyer Julio Rodriguez, RPP News said that the agreement is limited to the issue of drug trafficking and all forms related to such crimes.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: May 20, 2011, 11:10:59 PM »

resigned Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:00 pm   

Wouldn'ty surprise me if Joran changed his story that he killed Stephany in a drug trade gone bad. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: May 20, 2011, 11:25:39 PM »

Cremer referrs to Dr.Phil as "GOLDEN BOY"

Shoot I think that's slander, we all know Dr. Phil is THE DAWG!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: May 21, 2011, 01:41:45 AM »

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: May 21, 2011, 01:58:52 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: May 21, 2011, 12:39:14 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-pal-cops-a-plea-in-Peru/jdO0bsJolEuLPyIdYQ75mw.cspx

Van der Sloot pal cops a plea in Peru

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  One of Joran van der Sloot's prison pals has plead no contest to charges he murdered his Peruvian wife.

William Trickett Smith and van der Sloot are linked in the minds of many in Peru as foreigners who murdered Peruvian women.  Smith, a Pennsylvania native admited killing Jana Claudia Gomez Menendez, the 21-year-old Peruvian woman he met in an Internet chatroom and married in March 2007.

Her dismembered body was put in a suitcase and dumped in the ocean.  The luggage washed up on shore of a Lima, Peru beach after an earthquake.  Her parents identified her by means of a butterfly tatoo.

Smith accepted a 35 year prison sentence.  Peru does not have a death penalty but online comments about the Smith case include frequent calls for capital punishment in murder cases.  There has been particular outrage about cases where foreigners kill Peruvian woman...including Joran van Sloot's case.

Smith and Joran van der Sloot were also seen together in what became a notorious cell block photo mugging for the camera with other accused killers.
 ::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: May 21, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »

Article from June 2010, Jossy Mansur interviewed

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2010-06-08-van-der-sloot-es-un-psicopata-y-no-puede-controlar-su-ira-afirman-noticia_270742.html

Google translation:

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 | 10:09 a.m. hrs

Van der Sloot is a psychopath and can not control their anger, they say

"We have quantities of evidence and confirmation from their school teachers who leave no doubt," he told RPP Jossy Mansur, editor of The Journal of Aruba.

Since the Dutch Joran Van der Sloor set foot in Peru is a story that is still minute in Aruba, where the crime of Natalee Holloway U.S. occurred in 2005 on the Caribbean island has not yet been resolved.

In a conversation with RPP, Jossy Mansur, editor of The Journal of Aruba, said that substantial evidence on which Van der Sloot is a psychopath and showing an "uncontrollable rage", so that the subject had confessed on Monday that killed Stephany Flores not surprised.

Meanwhile, Aruba police resumed the search for the remains of the young Holloway, whose body was thrown into the sea as Van der Sloot version, given in a video without knowing that they were recording.

The journalist said the case was never closed but not prosecute because the body never found.

He stated that at one time tourists some remains at sea in Aruba but after the expertise is determined that the bones found do not correspond to a human.

"It is acting on behalf of the Public Ministry or any information or witness statements that arise," he said.

Argued that the case in Peru is very important for the in Aruba because it indicates a modus operandi of the Dutch.

About foreigner said he is a psychopath who consistently demonstrates his actions, an uncontrollable rage.

The news man said that during the time that Van der Sloot was educated in the island, his fellow abused children, even recalled that he once threw a man overboard from a bridge.

"We have quantities of evidence and confirmation from their school teachers who leave no doubt that it is a guy who can not control the anger in it," he said.

He felt that Anita Van der Sloot, mother of confessed murderer, would come to Peru but for the moment the woman would be in Aruba.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: May 21, 2011, 02:43:10 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: May 21, 2011, 02:51:59 PM »

Janet

+++++

Libel Proof

Daily News Wire

<snipped>

<snipped>

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Charles Babcock is talking to the judge in these latest court documents along with Kalpoe attorney Cremer, & he has a firm grasp on the Natalee case and the law. It is IMPRESSIVE. He sites law after law that upholds/supports what he states and Kalpoe attorney, Cremer doesn't do that - he attacks Babcock personally and even admits that Babcock gets the best. I was laughing and laughing when I read it. Cremer is trying to paint a picture that the Kalpoes were just kids who were duped by the adults and especially Larry Garrison. BUT then when you read that there is evidence in the court records that Deepak was soliciting some other book deal publishing company & Amazon - it's laughable that any jury would award them a dime. And he says that they don't have a penny to their name.
Someone, I'm sure can pull up how Paulus PAID & HIRED attorney's for Kalpoe brothers.

Good, well seasoned attorney's know the law to support their clients case.  This document gives insight into how Kalpoe attorney's will most likely conduct their trial testimony/evidence and witnesses.

I expect now to see the Kalpoe brothers skipping into court just to act like their little poor kids.

Janet, they have to prove defamation & in order to do that - they have to prove they were not public figures that the public had an interest in. There are a plethora of documents that the court has which shows the diligence of the Dr. Phil attorney's google, scared monkeys, freebirds and ALL the media accounts. Shoot-fire if the Kalpoe brothers hadn't of gotten Natalee in their car and then disappeared her, then spent 10 days lying to the Aruba Polis, I highly doubt I would have ever known who they were. They brought it on themselves.  IF they did nothing wrong, then tell the truth. They choose to create false alibis and lies because they dropped a girl off at the beach? Baloney.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: May 21, 2011, 02:58:36 PM »

Those twin Leprachauns will run out of Lucky Charms if they come to court in the U.S.A! I'm waiting to watch Dr.Phil's attornys eat a BIG bowl of Lucky Charms courtesy of the those Leprechauns!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.