March 18, 2024, 09:43:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428149 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #600 on: May 21, 2011, 03:02:35 PM »

Article from June 2010, Jossy Mansur interviewed

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2010-06-08-van-der-sloot-es-un-psicopata-y-no-puede-controlar-su-ira-afirman-noticia_270742.html

Google translation:

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 | 10:09 a.m. hrs

Van der Sloot is a psychopath and can not control their anger, they say

"We have quantities of evidence and confirmation from their school teachers who leave no doubt," he told RPP Jossy Mansur, editor of The Journal of Aruba.

Since the Dutch Joran Van der Sloor set foot in Peru is a story that is still minute in Aruba, where the crime of Natalee Holloway U.S. occurred in 2005 on the Caribbean island has not yet been resolved.

In a conversation with RPP, Jossy Mansur, editor of The Journal of Aruba, said that substantial evidence on which Van der Sloot is a psychopath and showing an "uncontrollable rage", so that the subject had confessed on Monday that killed Stephany Flores not surprised.

Meanwhile, Aruba police resumed the search for the remains of the young Holloway, whose body was thrown into the sea as Van der Sloot version, given in a video without knowing that they were recording.

The journalist said the case was never closed but not prosecute because the body never found.

He stated that at one time tourists some remains at sea in Aruba but after the expertise is determined that the bones found do not correspond to a human.

"It is acting on behalf of the Public Ministry or any information or witness statements that arise," he said.

Argued that the case in Peru is very important for the in Aruba because it indicates a modus operandi of the Dutch.

About foreigner said he is a psychopath who consistently demonstrates his actions, an uncontrollable rage.

The news man said that during the time that Van der Sloot was educated in the island, his fellow abused children, even recalled that he once threw a man overboard from a bridge.

"We have quantities of evidence and confirmation from their school teachers who leave no doubt that it is a guy who can not control the anger in it," he said.

He felt that Anita Van der Sloot, mother of confessed murderer, would come to Peru but for the moment the woman would be in Aruba.

http://crime.about.com/b/2005/09/06/joran-van-der-sloot-leaves-aruba.htm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: May 21, 2011, 03:02:38 PM »

I am on the fence in regards to whether or not the Phil McGraw recording was deceptively manpulated but ... I stand on a firm foundation when I contend that Deepak, Satish and Joran were not defamed.

Janet

+++++

Libel Proof

Surinamese brothers sue Dr. Phil for defamation
Daily News Wire
Article Last Updated: 06/13/2008 08:52:49 AM PDT

<snipped>

A lawsuit filed in December 2006 by Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe maintains they were defamed in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil" show, when it was alleged they gave Holloway a date-rape drug and had non- consensual group sex with her. They also contend the episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body.

The "Dr. Phil" segment included statements by Deepak Kalpoe that were "significantly manipulated and altered," the suit alleges. In addition to defamation, the Kalpoes' suit alleges invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

But in court papers filed Wednesday, attorneys for CBS, McGraw and Kay Skeeters -- widow of Jeremy Skeeters, a private investigator hired by McGraw to interview Deepak Kalpoe -- maintain the brothers are "libel-proof."

They say the brothers' reputations were irreparably stained by prior published accounts of the Holloway case, meaning they cannot claim to have been damaged by the "Dr. Phil" broadcast.

<snipped>

The brothers also did not ask for a correction of the "Dr. Phil" broadcast in time and are limited public figures, meaning they have to prove malice by CBS and the other defendants, the defense attorneys argue.

http://origin.dailynews.com/breakingnews/ci_9575645

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

I hope it is a pickett fence.

I love you Miss Magnolia and I KNOW you are a lady so I say this with love.
I know what it is like to be attacked, hated, maligned, threatened etc etc.
And I try to remember we all have a right to our own opinions, judgments, thoughts etc. but its hurtful to be mean on purpose
ribbit
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: May 21, 2011, 03:30:48 PM »

Scared Monkeys Video Deepak Kalpoe Lies
klaasend

An innocent person doesn't lie.   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rZKorQEtQkM?version=3" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rZKorQEtQkM?version=3</a>

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: May 21, 2011, 03:56:38 PM »

Some people drive even the nicest, kindest, most compassionate people you could ever know to be what some consider mean;  others might consider it justified.

jmho

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #604 on: May 21, 2011, 04:10:06 PM »

I gots special cookie for your "good boy" , Anita.

Hey, it's been 6 years...

Great to see that college investment work out.

Your beloved little jug head bumped the pooch!

See the light, be the light. Smell the coffee... and other things.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: May 21, 2011, 04:13:23 PM »

I hope Phil McGraw's attorney Charles Babcock questions why Steve Cohen's public words went unchallenged by the Kalpoes ... went unchallenged by the financial backers of the defamation lawsuit.

Janet

+++++

Steve Cohen, “Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her”. REALLY?

In an interview with Travel Video TV, Steve Cohen (Consultant to the Aruban Government) made some rather peculiar and enlightening statements in an attempt to paint Aruba in a brighter light in hopes of stemming the decline of tourism. In a article  designed to help the Aruban tourism from its disastrous decline, Steve Cohen makes a couple of comments that seem to shed some light on some rather debated issues.

<snipped>

“Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice,” said Cohen.

<snipped>

Posted January 18, 2006 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/01/18/steve-cohen-two-of-the-boys-said-they-had-consensual-sex-with-her-really/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: May 21, 2011, 04:22:08 PM »

Even if the Phil McGraw recording had been manipulated for ratings ... there is no way that any defamation of the Kalpoes happened on that show.

Janet

+++++

Full Knowlege of the Case

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case ....

<snipped>

http://www.arubatruth.com/?p=17

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: May 21, 2011, 04:47:12 PM »

I gots special cookie for your "good boy" , Anita.

Hey, it's been 6 years...

Great to see that college investment work out.

Your beloved little jug head bumped the pooch!

See the light, be the light. Smell the coffee... and other things.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: May 21, 2011, 06:02:23 PM »

I am on the fence in regards to whether or not the Phil McGraw recording was deceptively manpulated but ... I stand on a firm foundation when I contend that Deepak, Satish and Joran were not defamed.

Janet

+++++

Libel Proof

Daily News Wire

<snipped>

A lawsuit filed in December 2006 by Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe maintains they were defamed in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil" show, when it was alleged they gave Holloway a date-rape drug and had non- consensual group sex with her. They also contend the episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body.

The "Dr. Phil" segment included statements by Deepak Kalpoe that were "significantly manipulated and altered," the suit alleges. In addition to defamation, the Kalpoes' suit alleges invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

But in court papers filed Wednesday, attorneys for CBS, McGraw and Kay Skeeters -- widow of Jeremy Skeeters, a private investigator hired by McGraw to interview Deepak Kalpoe -- maintain the brothers are "libel-proof."

They say the brothers' reputations were irreparably stained by prior published accounts of the Holloway case, meaning they cannot claim to have been damaged by the "Dr. Phil" broadcast.

<snipped>

The brothers also did not ask for a correction of the "Dr. Phil" broadcast in time and are limited public figures, meaning they have to prove malice by CBS and the other defendants, the defense attorneys argue.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

And I try to remember we all have a right to our own opinions, judgments, thoughts etc. but its hurtful to be mean on purpose
ribbit

I love and respect you too, Kermit.
I was not trying to be mean.   I just meant that I hope there were holes in the
fence, so that the truth could get through.
If I was hurtful, I apologize.   I have been trying to stay quiet.
Sometimes it is very hard to read the constant opinions that are posted and bumped
when it is known that most here believe differently.
I do not mean to offend anyone.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: May 21, 2011, 06:26:39 PM »

Janet

+++++

Libel Proof

Daily News Wire

<snipped>

<snipped>

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

ribbit

I love and respect you too, Kermit.
I was not trying to be mean.   I just meant that I hope there were holes in the
fence, so that the truth could get through.
If I was hurtful, I apologize.   I have been trying to stay quiet.
Sometimes it is very hard to read the constant opinions that are posted and bumped
when it is known that most here believe differently.
I do not mean to offend anyone.

I don't want you to say quiet.  I want you to continue to post like the way you always do.

On a side note did anyone notice the world didn't come to an end.  I made sure all my chores were done too an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: May 21, 2011, 06:46:01 PM »

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

On a side note did anyone notice the world didn't come to an end.  I made sure all my chores were done too an angelic monkey

Why?

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: May 21, 2011, 07:20:32 PM »

I just came back from church, and the priest said that he saw a t-shirt with the following message:

Jesus is coming.....

LOOK BUSY!  an angelic monkey

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: May 21, 2011, 08:09:17 PM »

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Why?

I wanted my house to be clean before it all ended.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: May 21, 2011, 08:26:33 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/05/ladronicia-den-hotel-high-rise/

Papiamentu translation:

ladronicia in hotel high rise

publication: saturday, 21 may 2011.

categoria: policial

oranjestad.(aan): — seguridad at cierto hotelnan have to cuminsa become more attentive. not can is so cu will can have person will is enter in camber of huesped y is desaparece camera come across, celular, 230 dolar y besides laptop

::snipping2::

the madam mericano of inicialnan h.t. of 29 year of edad owing to wordo atendi for personal of strandpolitie (beach police). according madam h.t. owing to count ; police, the abstraction will did take lugar among 3’or y 30 y 5’or y 30 in oranan of marduga. strandpolitie did take the complaint y this have they atencion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: May 21, 2011, 08:38:27 PM »

http://amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7799:weer-gewapende-overval&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Weather armed robbery

Saturday, 21 May 2011 4:27 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - A Chinese supermarket in Sero Pita alarm hit Friday, after two youths committed an armed robbery. It's the supermarket Food Cen.

The two masked and armed pressed into the supermarket and went off on foot. What they have stolen, is not clear. The police brought the case under investigation. Officers look at the picture to a recording of the surveillance camera. In recent months found a striking number of robberies at business. The perpetrators are usually armed with firearms. Whether there are more robberies than previous years, is also unknown. The police and the government, despite requests, has still not released figures.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/31897-atraco-arma-na-cen-food-mart-na-sero-pita.html

::snipping2::

From surveillance video:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: May 21, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Why?

I wanted my house to be clean before it all ended.

If I had really thought it was all going to end today ... I think I would have rather waited it out playing a game of Scrabble rather than cleaning my house house.  The older I get ... the more I hate housework and cooking.  My house is cleanest and the meals are the best when company is coming.

Janet

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #616 on: May 22, 2011, 01:17:49 AM »

Janet

+++++

Libel Proof

Daily News Wire

<snipped>

<snipped>

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

ribbit

ribbit.......
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: May 22, 2011, 01:33:54 AM »

Janet

+++++

Libel Proof

Daily News Wire

<snipped>

<snipped>

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

ribbit

ribbit.......

Gee, billb, I never knew you loved me!  I always thought otherwise.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: May 22, 2011, 02:58:34 AM »

http://tv.msn.com/tv/series-upcoming-airings/vanished-with-beth-holloway/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: May 22, 2011, 03:10:36 AM »

Links to information about Amy Bradley:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=960.0

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/amy-bradley

http://www.amybradley.net/

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=24282

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.