March 19, 2024, 05:12:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428211 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: May 30, 2011, 12:24:09 PM »

And the beat goes on...one happy island, yeah right.   

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7463&offId=0&offDate=2011-5

(caps friend Frans van Deutekom and Dolfi Richardson...guess Tsunami had the night off?)

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/32163-droga-arma-y-detencion-durante-accion-riba-hot-zone.html#comments

Papiamentu translation:

drugs, arm y detencion during accion on hot zone

sunday, 29 may 2011 18:55

among 30 for 40 police for of various districto owing to form one are big cu owing to as one accion saturday night manece diadomingo morning on hot zone, the area near of we hotelnan high rise. during the accion owing to controla several car, ciudadano y cafenan. owing to achieve one cantidad of drugs (marihuana) y arm (blanco), while cu esunnan cu not can owing to comporta, owing to become rude or owing to deny of coopera, owing to stay deteni. the cantidad of detencion y the cantidad of drugs confisca do not conoci still. comisario trudy hassell was at cabes of the accion here.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: May 30, 2011, 12:33:53 PM »

texasmom and MuffyBee

Justice for Natalee and Stephany will come--even if it's in a way that we don't fully understand now.

texasmom--thanks for the translated article that you posted yesterday.  It's very informative.  The link here--

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/764530/noticia-caso-van-der-sloot-antes-despues-crimen-stephany-flores

yw grace-land, thank you for the articles you've posted as well!   

As Beth has said many times, Justice comes in many forms...I believe that too.   

For those who may have missed this translated article.  I agree, very informative.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: May 30, 2011, 01:47:33 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6341.0

DANA PRETZER SHOW FEB 13, 2008 WITH BETH HOLLOWAY, PETER R. DEVRIES, AND MORE!

::snipping2::

Beth:  Well absolutely I did and I think I even have to back it up to what you said when you were opening your show.  Justice does come in many forms as I’ve learned and yes justice came for me as an answer and I did receive the answer and second I think I did receive justice just in the validation of the fight.  And meaning that you know every step that we took was well worth it.  And you know of course the third form of justice that I would like to see that we all would like to see is Joran Vandersloot behind bars.

In order for that to happen, the blood of another innocent young girl is on Aruba's hands.  If Aruba had done the right thing (NOT COVERED IT UP) and made Joran pay for the crimes against Natalee, Stephany Flores' family would not be suffering for his crimes today.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/joran-van-der-sloot/

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/502333/noticia-mujer-extranjera-visita-joran-van-der-sloot-penal

Joran van der Sloot is visited by a foreign woman in the Castro Castro prison twice a week. According to prison authorities revealed maximum security to local media, the mysterious visitor takes canned food and groceries, allegedly on behalf of a Dutch mother, Anita van der Sloot .

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20394155,00.html

It is clear now that van der Sloot, 22, is far more sinister than that. On June 7 he confessed to murdering Peruvian college student Stephany Flores Ramirez, 21, who was found bloodied, with her neck broken, in a Lima hotel five days earlier. And that murder occurred, chillingly, on May 30, five years to the day after American high school graduate Natalee Holloway, 18, disappeared in Aruba during a graduation trip-after last being seen with van der Sloot. Though he was arrested twice, van der Sloot was never charged with a crime in the case, and Natalee's body has yet to be found. Still, Natalee's family hope shocking new developments will bring some closure to their unresolved grief. "I have some resolution knowing that he's going to be spending possibly the rest of his life in a Peruvian prison," says Dave Holloway, Natalee's dad.

How did van der Sloot come to be connected to two young women who met horrible ends on two different continents five years apart? Friends and acquaintances who have known him over the years tell PEOPLE that since Natalee's disappearance, van der Sloot has led a peripatetic, playboy existence that took him from Aruba to Holland to Thailand-a life heavy on money problems, gambling and marijuana consumption, but short on support from friends and family. Even his mother, Anita, who vigorously defended van der Sloot after Holloway's disappearance, this time told PEOPLE only, "I haven't been in contact with Joran for a long time, not since his dad died" in February.

(Another BIG FAT LIE....Joran learned from the master.   )

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20394155,00.html

Stephany Flores: a Family's Grief

"She was having a beautiful life," an exhausted, teary-eyed Ricardo Flores, 48, says of his only daughter, Stephany, 21, just two days after van der Sloot's arrest (her mother, Maria Elena, 49, is too heartbroken to talk to the media). "She was everyone's protector," adds Flores, a former race-car driver and politician who operates a circus in Peru. "Ever since she was little, she liked to make decisions." Headstrong and friendly, Stephany loved teddy bears, salsa music and poker; a third-year business administration student at the University of Lima, she hoped to open her own café with her friend Monica Soto. "She was courageous," says Soto. "She got the most out of every minute." Says her father: "I feel like I am always going to have her with me. What has been separated from me is the flesh, not her soul and spirit."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: May 30, 2011, 02:05:38 PM »

Hi, I saw something in the Enquirer, or was it the Globe, about Joran hiding Natalee's body in a cemetary in someone's grave... Is there any news on this... is this being investigated?

Hi Katz - that was last month it was in the NE.  I posted here.  As far as I know nothing has been done about it.  You wouldn't expect Aruba to do anything now would you?

EMAIL FROM DAVE HOLLOWAY TO CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA RV IN RESPONSE TO CAPSLOCKWIZARDS EMAIL TO HIM

To: capslockwizard@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 05:43:50 +0000

If it was the cemetery grave, we have already checked it out.

Keep in mind there is a $250,000  cash reward available.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: May 30, 2011, 08:02:52 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/765838/noticia-van-der-slootdescargo-todas-su-frustraciones-stephany-flores

Google translation

Van der Sloot "downloaded all their frustrations, " Stephany Flores
They said the friend of the Dutch Pluijmen Stan, who was questioned by police in his country to clarify what kind of relationship he had with the professional poker player

Monday May 30, 2011 - 10:17 a.m.

MARTINEZ ORTIZ SEBASTIAN @ Shebas07
Online Writing

He was aware that he had crossed a line, that his anger led him to kill and do not know what to do about their actions. After killing blows Stephany Ramirez Flores, Joran Van der Sloot, apparently, before leaving the hotel Tac-crime scene, "I sent an offline MSN message to his friend Stan Pluijmen games. In less than one line, Holland wrote: "Man, I need help. I've done something terrible. I'm lost. "

Pluijmen, according to the statement he gave to the Dutch police, read this post on Sunday, May 30 evening (Netherlands time) to connect to the system, so called Van der Sloot prepaid cell phone purchased in Lima to arrival. But it was useless, could not communicate with him. At that time, Van der Sloot was in full flight to Chile.

Two days later, the young native of the town of Valkenburg, who formerly worked for a website for online games, tried to communicate again with the confessed murderer of Flores Ramirez, was unsuccessful and left a message "inbox" in voicemail: "Hi, I'm a little worried. If you hear this message, call me. "

At dawn on June 3, just hours before his arrest in Chile, Van der Sloot, with reference to what Stan told the Dutch police on 25 June 2010 in Maastricht headquarters would have called. However, only you could say "hello" before the communication is cut. "I thought I heard the voice of Joran and then cut the call, " he said.

"FRUSTRATIONS DOWNLOADED ON IT ALL"
That same day, and before I knew of the capture of a professional poker player, Stan had a conversation via chat with Jaap Amesz, who also knew Van der Sloot. In it, the two discussed the situation of Joran and noted that Ramírez Flores sought to extort money.

Stan said the victim was not the kind of girl who likes to Dutch. "He just looks for the most beautiful, was in urgent need of money, but the previous days. I even threatened me and said he would do anything (...) He was kind to that girl because she wanted something from her. "

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: May 30, 2011, 08:36:49 PM »

On the CBS42 News in Birmingham they did a piece on Natalee and Joran.
They had a local defense attorney, who is very well respected locally,
Richard Jaffe.   He said that the best thing Joran could do would be tell
where Natalee's remains are in exchange for getting all of the charges against
him combined and tried in a World Court.  I have never before heard such an
idea put forth and I wonder where the World Court is.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: May 30, 2011, 09:18:12 PM »

On the CBS42 News in Birmingham they did a piece on Natalee and Joran.
They had a local defense attorney, who is very well respected locally,
Richard Jaffe.   He said that the best thing Joran could do would be tell
where Natalee's remains are in exchange for getting all of the charges against
him combined and tried in a World Court.  I have never before heard such an
idea put forth and I wonder where the World Court is.

Thanks Magnolia! 

I missed the broadcast.  My first thought is they might be referring to the International Court of Justice in The Hague.  But I'm not sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Court_of_Justice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Criminal_Court

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: May 30, 2011, 10:19:31 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/765838/noticia-van-der-slootdescargo-todas-su-frustraciones-stephany-flores

Google translation

Van der Sloot "downloaded all their frustrations, " Stephany Flores
They said the friend of the Dutch Pluijmen Stan, who was questioned by police in his country to clarify what kind of relationship he had with the professional poker player

Monday May 30, 2011 - 10:17 a.m.

MARTINEZ ORTIZ SEBASTIAN @ Shebas07
Online Writing

He was aware that he had crossed a line, that his anger led him to kill and do not know what to do about their actions. After killing blows Stephany Ramirez Flores, Joran Van der Sloot, apparently, before leaving the hotel Tac-crime scene, "I sent an offline MSN message to his friend Stan Pluijmen games. In less than one line, Holland wrote: "Man, I need help. I've done something terrible. I'm lost. "

Pluijmen, according to the statement he gave to the Dutch police, read this post on Sunday, May 30 evening (Netherlands time) to connect to the system, so called Van der Sloot prepaid cell phone purchased in Lima to arrival. But it was useless, could not communicate with him. At that time, Van der Sloot was in full flight to Chile.

Two days later, the young native of the town of Valkenburg, who formerly worked for a website for online games, tried to communicate again with the confessed murderer of Flores Ramirez, was unsuccessful and left a message "inbox" in voicemail: "Hi, I'm a little worried. If you hear this message, call me. "

At dawn on June 3, just hours before his arrest in Chile, Van der Sloot, with reference to what Stan told the Dutch police on 25 June 2010 in Maastricht headquarters would have called. However, only you could say "hello" before the communication is cut. "I thought I heard the voice of Joran and then cut the call, " he said.

"FRUSTRATIONS DOWNLOADED ON IT ALL"
That same day, and before I knew of the capture of a professional poker player, Stan had a conversation via chat with Jaap Amesz, who also knew Van der Sloot. In it, the two discussed the situation of Joran and noted that Ramírez Flores sought to extort money.

Stan said the victim was not the kind of girl who likes to Dutch. "He just looks for the most beautiful, was in urgent need of money, but the previous days. I even threatened me and said he would do anything (...) He was kind to that girl because she wanted something from her. "

Thanks grace-land!   

Google translation:

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: May 30, 2011, 10:22:47 PM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 30, 2011, 10:25:53 PM »

If I understand correctly Joran had his lawyer send Stan Pluijmen a lengthy letter after he was arrested asking for money as well.  He was sent 50 euros that he bought his "cleaning supplies among other items not detailed" with.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: May 30, 2011, 10:53:10 PM »

Natalee Holloway Missing in Aruba … 6 Years Later and Joran Van der Sloot has Murdered Again, Stephany Flores

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/05/30/natalee-holloway-missing-in-aruba-6-years-later-and-joran-van-der-sloot-has-murdered-again-stephany-flores/

However, all Aruba did was embolden a sociopath. Joran Van der Sloot would not be able to stay out of the limelight and managed to get recoded on audio and video in admissions. He would get busted for what looked like human trafficking in Thailand. Then he managed to get involved in an extortion case with Beth Holloway in an attempt to extort money from the family in trade for the information as to where Natalee Holloway was buried. That to would be a lie.

Then on the fifth anniversary of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, Joran Van der Sloot would kill again. This time it would not be in Aruba, but instead in Peru and the unfortunate individual was 21 year old Stephany Flores. This time Joran Van der Sloot was arrested, indicted and put in prison.

Joran Van der Sloot … you are not in Kansas Aruba anymore. Stephany Flores and her family will be provided justice for her senseless death at the hands of this sociopath.  The questions remains, six years later … will Natalee? Thanks to Aruba, they made it possible that Joran Van der Sloot could kill again. How do all the folks feel that supported Joran and defended him?

Joran Van der Sloot still has extortion charges filed against him in Alabama and Beth Holloway will never give up. Joran, you can rest assure you will also have a Monkey on your back as well.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 30, 2011, 10:57:28 PM »

If I understand correctly Joran had his lawyer send Stan Pluijmen a lengthy letter after he was arrested asking for money as well.  He was sent 50 euros that he bought his "cleaning supplies among other items not detailed" with.

Correct.  Hmmm...did Stan show the letter to the Dutch police?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: May 30, 2011, 11:03:14 PM »

http://www.elmen.com.pe/online/indice.asp?tfi=emPolicial01&td=30&tm=05&ta=2011

http://www.elmen.com.pe/online/NotiPortadaGrande.asp?ta=2011&tm=05&td=30

(cropped from the front page)

Google translation:

Lima

Monday, May 30, 2011

Police

Laptop sinks deeper analysis of Van der Sloot

A year after the murder of Stefany Flores

After a year of the crime of the young Stephany Flores Ramírez, the defense of Joran Van der Sloot Dutch continues to maintain that the murder was violent emotion, but new evidence, including his laptop analysis would show otherwise. On the night of May 28 last year, two days before the murder of the young Van der Sloot had a conversation via msm Pluijmen Stan, a friend he met in an Internet poker site and resides in city ​​of Valkenburg (Netherlands). In this talk I told him that he was in Lima, he had no money to pay the hotel you are staying in Miraflores, and barely enough to eat.
During the chat session, which had access to the Dutch police after analyzing the cellular Pluijmen, Van der Sloot said he needed 400 euros to pay their debts, because I had five days without canceling your hotel accommodations in the Tac and administering it looked "increasingly distrust."

The Dutchman, now in prison in Castro Castro prison, complained to Stan for having transferred all his money, apparently both subjects had a business plan and part of the money would come from $ 25 000 that gave the family of Natalee Holloway to giving clues to the whereabouts of the young American who went missing in Aruba since 2005 - and told him that he was afraid of being cast as "may return to do strange things."

I had no money
"Now I'm in a state that would be able to prostitute if anyone wants to help, so serious is the thing. I think that they will soon get enough of me and then what will I do? "Wrote Van der Sloot before telling his friend's play he had asked four times to help her mother without success. "Even my younger brother, Valentijn, refused saying that the only thing I'll do is play and not, I have not even a bank card to play," he said.

Van der Sloot concluded the conversation, which lasted 44 minutes, thanking and asking Stan if you can send money. "Ok, thanks man, now what's left of my money going to eat something. Possibly talk later today or tomorrow, "he said.

Already in the casino., The Dutch approached Flores and this he confessed to have in your portfolio 7 000 nuevos soles, reason why I invite you to their hotel for the fatal outcome.

The Fourth Criminal Court in Jail Inmates also decided that the brothers John and Oswaldo Aparcana Pisconte and Carlos Euribe Parapet-drivers who moved to Dutch Ica to Arica (Chile) - are accused of covering up the crime considering that helped young 23 years to escape justice despite being aware that he committed a crime.

It has also been asked to declassify the information Van der Sloot communications and banking secrecy Ramirez Flores.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 30, 2011, 11:12:36 PM »

Natalee Holloway Missing in Aruba … 6 Years Later and Joran Van der Sloot has Murdered Again, Stephany Flores

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/05/30/natalee-holloway-missing-in-aruba-6-years-later-and-joran-van-der-sloot-has-murdered-again-stephany-flores/

However, all Aruba did was embolden a sociopath. Joran Van der Sloot would not be able to stay out of the limelight and managed to get recoded on audio and video in admissions. He would get busted for what looked like human trafficking in Thailand. Then he managed to get involved in an extortion case with Beth Holloway in an attempt to extort money from the family in trade for the information as to where Natalee Holloway was buried. That to would be a lie.

Then on the fifth anniversary of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, Joran Van der Sloot would kill again. This time it would not be in Aruba, but instead in Peru and the unfortunate individual was 21 year old Stephany Flores. This time Joran Van der Sloot was arrested, indicted and put in prison.

Joran Van der Sloot … you are not in Kansas Aruba anymore. Stephany Flores and her family will be provided justice for her senseless death at the hands of this sociopath.  The questions remains, six years later … will Natalee? Thanks to Aruba, they made it possible that Joran Van der Sloot could kill again. How do all the folks feel that supported Joran and defended him?

Joran Van der Sloot still has extortion charges filed against him in Alabama and Beth Holloway will never give up. Joran, you can rest assure you will also have a Monkey on your back as well.

Thanks Red!   

Aruba as well as Joran can rest assured, there are many monkey's on their backs!   

::justice2NJ:: for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: May 30, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »

Correct.  Hmmm...did Stan show the letter to the Dutch police?

I'm thinking Stan could be the individual whose home as well as Terror Jaap's was searched and electronic devices taken in the early days of Joran's arrest in Peru.  I'm pretty sure there were two residences searched, we knew one was Terror Jaap's but we didn't have the name of the other.  (I've been intending to go back and look for those articles)

I haven't seen confirmation of it but my guess would be that Stan would be cooperating with the Dutch authorities, and probably shared the letter with them as well. 

We can hope anyway!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: May 30, 2011, 11:22:41 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/32210-van-der-sloot-a-descarga-tur-su-frustracion-riba-stephany-flores.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: May 30, 2011, 11:39:05 PM »

Some people just can't stay out of trouble with the law in Aruba...reminds me of Alex Matthew.  And the same lawyer always seems to be involved with them as well.  Makes you wonder...

http://amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8172:nodeloos-geweld-bij-arrestatie-drietal-&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

"Gratuitous violence arrest three '

Monday, 30 May 2011 8:11 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The arrest team of the Aruba Police Force last Saturday has the trio Carlo Mansur, Chris Williams and Curacao resident Farley Daal reserved. Williams is in custody and is suspected of public violence, said the prosecution. Mansur and Daal were set free.
More than the above would not confirm to the Public Daily Herald. In a number of Sunday outputted open letters to the Minister of Justice, the Attorney General, the Public Prosecutor (OM) and the press complains lawyer Edwin Duijn Field about how he and his three clients are treated by the SWAT team, police detectives, the duty officer of the Agency in Orange City and the Public. The trio would begin with drawn weapons from their vehicles have been taken, blindfolded, beaten, to be stripped to their underwear and are kept in a cell where their request for an attorney was ignored. Mansur and Daal, who was on the island to participate in a softball tournament, three hours after the arrest would be released with the explanation that when a suspect in the car had been.

Amigoe got Duijn Field today to speak, but his open letter to the Minister of Justice and the Attorney General, he said that initially everything was done to prevent contact with Williams that he could get. At first he was told by him that faxed letter set, which he said to Williams' lawyer, had not arrived. When calling the picket-Prosecutor would Duijn Field officer Frans van Deutekom have been told that the picket phone is not for lawyers but for police. "Apparently his officers for lawyers only during office hours and the police can now take its course with the blessing of the prosecution," said Duijn Field in his open letter to the Minister of Justice and the Attorney General. Duijn Field indicates that it was only yesterday, one day after the arrest of Williams was given access to client, whose father Michael Williams already the police had been told that his son had been arrested under an abuse that more than one week before it would occurred. It would be a serious retaliation for the mistreatment of his mother, one year ago.

Chris Williams Field Duijn was told that that morning he was taken for questioning and only then was told what he had been arrested. Duijn field: "From the first moment client innocent and said his legal counsel to speak. Subsequently he has been one hour in an icy room with air conditioning leave. "According to the lawyer would be called" chill room ", where also the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment of the Council of Europe (CPT) reported in the past. When he called to his cell would be brought back to Williams, handcuffed and pushed to the ground by four investigators are challenged to fight. In doing so he, like the night before have been hit. Duijn Field makes finally to a knowledge within the police force have been warned of retaliation for his efforts as a lawyer by Chris Williams.

Inspector Vanessa Kock, who is leading the investigation of the KPA said to have been unaware of the allegations van Duijn Field and calls this "innuendo". Although the arrest of Williams is free to give any details, it did not to have heard of disorder. "The thing here is insinuated also falls totally within the normal procedure within the Corps." Police spokesman John Larmonie agrees. "I doubt whether that is indeed the way things have been." He indicated that it Duijn Field is free to make accusations. "If an official complaint with the PPS than following a review of the Land Investigation and eventually all the facts come above water," said Larmonie. The spokesman, however, indicates that the SWAT team is called in potentially dangerous arrests and that they act in their not too gentle to proceed. "They act quickly and with the necessary strength to their own safety and that of the prisoner rights."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: May 30, 2011, 11:53:30 PM »

Another Dutch friend for Joran. 

http://www.livinginperu.com/news/14549

March 31, 2011 [ 11:00 ]

Dutchman wanted for triple murder arrested in Peru's capital

A Dutchman has been arrested in Peru under suspicion of murder — and no, it’s not Joran van der Sloot.

Patrick Van Der Berg is suspected of murdering his wife and their six-month-old baby in Bolivia. He was arrested in the Lima district of Miraflores in a shopping mall, according to news agency Interpol on Tuesday.

Van Der Berg is accused of strangling his wife, 29-year-old Lucy Luisa Molina Gonzalez of Bolivia, and their young son in 2008. He then fled to Chile, where he is wanted for a third murder, this time of a female friend.

Two other Dutchmen who have confessed to murder are also in jail in Peru. They are Joran van der Sloot, 23, who was arrested in Chile and deported to Peru in June of last year, and has since confessed to murdering Peruvian woman Stephany Flores in a hotel room in Lima in May 2010. Van der Sloot is also the main suspect in the murder of Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old American woman, in Aruba. Another Dutchman, Jason Conquet, 32, admitted strangling his Peruvian girlfriend, 22-year-old Leslie Paredes, during an argument when she came to visit him in Lima's Lurigancho prison.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: May 31, 2011, 12:04:31 AM »

Looks to me like they discussed blackmail/extortion of money from someone else right before the murder as well.  This is the first I've read about that.  Hopefully the authorities know all about what that person has on his computer now as well.

http://www.amigoe.com/PDF%20amigoearu/30-05-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Possible murder motive
Sat Joran need of money

ORANGE CITY - Joran van der Sloot had previous year, just before death of Peruvian student Stephany Flores, chat contact with a poker friend Stan in the Netherlands about the extortion of a pedo to sexual to get money. Emergency money is therefore the possible motive of the murder Flores, exactly one year ago today.

This shows where chat logs The Dutch newspaper The AD has been able to explain. According to the newspaper Joran on May 28, 2010 only the equivalent of 50 florins in his pocket. Not enough to his hotel room to pay. He fears that he at the hotel on June 1 will be turned off. "If they throw me out of the hotel go I'll do crazy things.  The difference between us I was not my limits know, "says Joran according AD against his Dutch poker friend. This enables multiple poker friend Stan opportunities to quickly can earn money. So he has a homosexual man with child pornography on his computer. This man would be money willing to pay to prevent this information the police arrives. This Joran really fast money has, he illustrates to his chat friend saying: "If I do not get money , I'll my body to sell ". Of his Joran has no family support more likely.  His mother would give him anything want to give more, until he his debts to her paid and brother Valentine Fears that the funding but is used to gambling. The chat is by the Dutch police examined and in Spanish translated for the lawyers the Flores family. Stephany Flores won just before her death almost 5,000 florin In a poker tournament. She kept this money in her car, so she made a good friend about her. This money, Flores the money in her wallet and jewelry they had to had been After her death not be retrieved.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: May 31, 2011, 12:13:23 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/2438894/2011/05/30/Joran-wilde-met-vriend-homoseksuele-pedo-afpersen.dhtml

Google translation:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.