March 19, 2024, 04:00:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428202 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: June 04, 2011, 04:30:20 AM »

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/soccer-camp-for-island-youth-with-famed-dutch-footballer-andre-ooijer/

Soccer Camp for Island Youth with Famed Dutch Footballer Andre Ooijer

General News     June 2nd, 2011
No comments (RSS 2.0)

Aruba’s Minister of Public Health and Sport, Dr. Richard Visser, proudly announced that world renowned soccer star Andre Ooijer, whose outstanding performance at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa played an important role in them winning 2nd place, has agreed to endorse a soccer clinic for Aruba youth over the weekend of June 3, 4 and 5.
Joining Dr. Visser for the announcement was Director of the Aruba Football League, (AVB) Jesse Beukenboom; Willy Willems, Head of IDEFRE, Aruba’s official sport organization; and Jose Weaver, best known as Buchi Panama, Director of LIFIDA, the soccer league for island youth ages 7 to 17.
Andre Ooijer plays defense for the AJAX team in Holland and was one of those selected to be on the Dutch National Team competing in the World Cup; their battle to the finals was avidly followed on Aruba, and after the competitions in South Africa, Andre and three of his teammates vacationed here, where they were honored by Prime Minister Mike Eman. Ooijer’s status as one of the great players of Holland was just confirmed as his contract with Ajax was renewed for the 2011/2012 season.
Ooijer agreed to lend his name and time to this free camp for island youngsters, providing them the opportunity for some authentic professional training and tips. There are 20 teams in LIFIDA; and 4 youngsters from each team, of either gender, will be selected to attend the camp at absolutely no charge. “This will offer an opportunity to some of the young talented players who cannot afford the costly camps offered during the summer school break to develop and improve their play,” commented Dr. Visser. The project will include healthy meals and a program to educate youth on healthy lifestyles and what it takes to be a professional athlete.

::snipping2::

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/32331-andre-ooijer-y-rob-witschge-encanta-cu-aruba.html

Papiamentu translation:

andre ooijer y rob witschge encanta cu aruba

thursday, 02 june 2011 22:08

tanto andre ooijer because; also ajacied rob witschge is completamente impresiona cu we island. the two astronan of futbol dutch is of visit during the week here for can give some tayer, training y even for play some pannaball cu we children in stadion frans figaroa at north. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: June 04, 2011, 04:47:31 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: June 04, 2011, 11:18:54 AM »

Thanks, TM!     I swear Jan vds looks more like mr. red-shirt every time I see a picture, lol.  I'll have that second cup of coffee and see if anything clears up.

Kermit - I do remember reading about that and have thought the same thing - they had a 'jr.' system at the tables with at least one of the 'sr.' group overseeing at all times - possibly/probably through the 'in the family' security network, which is how we know GvC.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: June 04, 2011, 05:15:27 PM »

http://amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8397:permanent-cameratoezicht-probleemgebieden&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

"Standing camera problem"

Friday, 03 June 2011 6:24 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Several locations on the island, including the 'Hotzone' in Palm Beach, but the streets of Oranjestad and San Nicolas next year should be provided with permanent surveillance. The project is high on the agenda of Minister Arthur Dower (AVP) of Justice and Education.

Dower has a project group consisting of leadership of the Police Force Aruba (KPA) and representatives of the Public Prosecutor (OM), the Office of Public Works (DOW) and his own office. In the past two weeks by members of the project has conducted research, but in September or October of this year, the final plan ready, says police chief Dolfi Richardson, who expects that the implementation will be sought assistance from the Netherlands. Next week, the first meeting of the project held. "It is based on hard data determine which areas will be eligible for surveillance," said Richardson. Minister gives Dower against this newspaper already stated that the streets of Oranjestad, San Nicolas, the Hotzone at the hotel and possibly a few other problematic areas of cameras will be provided. Funding for the project comes from its own budget and Fondo Desaroyo Aruba (FDA), with a contribution of Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation (AH & SF). "But we also learned from the private sector that are interested, so it may well turn into a public private partnership", said Mr Dower.

Now first a well-designed project file containing the implementation of such a project is justified. "In addition, the choice of procedures and instruments are in order," said Dower, who expects the initial costs of hardware and software will be high. But he indicates that the project can be implemented in phases, as the budget allows. "At the beginning make a huge investment but pays for itself over time in less crime." Also important in the still to project file for camera surveillance in public areas, drawing up specific protocols in the field of detection and protecting citizens' privacy. Particularly the latter can provide legal snags. Dower minister is, however, too worried about this. "With clear signs of good legislation and where the camera takes place you will have a long way."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: June 05, 2011, 01:28:31 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: June 05, 2011, 07:39:26 AM »

The devils' advocate
Joe Tacopina defends the indefensible

By BRAD HAMILTON
Last Updated: 6:54 AM, June 5, 2011
Posted: 1:41 AM, June 5, 2011

Joe Tacopina could be the most hated lawyer in New York.

After securing an improbable acquittal in the rape case against ex-NYPD Officer Kenneth Moreno, following unlikely triumphs for accused cop-killer Lillo Brancato and alleged girlfriend-bashing pol Hiram Monserrate, the dapper smooth talker is facing a new round of barbs.

"I can't stand him," said one prosecutor, pointing out that Tacopina also sprung Natalee Holloway suspect Joran van der Sloot and Thomas Wiese, an Abner Louima cop.

"He's slick, he's got a big ego, and he'll represent any scumbag."

"Any piece of garbage lying around that no one wanted to try, I'd say, 'Let me have it.' I would find the area of vulnerability and exploit it."

"I have to believe it in my soul -- that's a prerequisite for me. The only way I'm good is if I'm passionate. I don't know if it's a formula you can bottle up, but it's an elixir that has several ingredients. You have to really care," he said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/the_devils_advocate_j4ywLTM11sbdWHvkn0KmgL#ixzz1OOsEKtqi
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: June 05, 2011, 07:45:27 AM »

When you represent the people like Joe Tacopina does you have no soul.

We all know Joran killed Natalee and Stephany.

His most recent case was one of his most disgusting displays trying to rip apart this rape victims story.  He only won this case because there was no DNA.  You have the cop on tape admitting he wore a condom on tape twice.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: June 05, 2011, 08:08:11 AM »

Thanks San!

We always 'suspected' what/who we were dealing with in terms of the protection of the vds clan and the cover up...............drugs, prostitution, money laundering......

When Tapioca was appointed as the mouth piece -- there was no longer any doubt    I mean, really...just ask yourself....how on earth did Tapioca come to be the attorney for the sporter???

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!
 ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::
I miss you so much Sad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: June 05, 2011, 12:16:07 PM »

Thanks San, and Sharon.  ITA with you both.   Tacopina, Archer, and Arnold are IMO a few more with blood on their hands.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/topstories/2007-12-08-3066205443_x.htm

Paulus van der Sloot, forensic scientist Michael Archer, Anita van der Sloot and attorney Joseph Tacopina are seen early Friday, Dec. 7, 2007, before the release of Joran van der Sloot, in Oranjestad, Aruba. A judge in Aruba ordered the release Friday of the last of three suspects re-arrested last month in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, ruling the evidence was not strong enough to continue holding him. (AP Photo/Michael Archer)

"The Aruban prosecution is going around in circles," said Joseph Tacopina, one of van der Sloot's attorneys. "They've bumbled this case from the beginning."

http://wikibin.org/articles/michael-archer.html

Michael Archer is the lead forensic scientist on the Joran van der Sloot defense team. In December 2007 Archer travelled to Aruba with van der Sloot's American defense attornies Joseph Tacopina & Rosemarie Arnold. In the weeks leading up to this trip Arubian prosecutor Hans Mos led Joran's defense team to believe there was "incriminating new evidence" against Joran. This was found to be untrue. While in Aruba, Archer examined the points of interest in the case and was set to meet with the Arubian authorities shortly before Joran was released from the KIA detention center. Archer said, "It was obvious that there was no new evidence. In fact, there is no evidence that Natalie died as a result of a criminal act. There is no crime scene, there is no DNA or forensic evidence, there are no confessions and there is no body. In the time Joran was with Natalie it would be impossible for him to have killed her and disposed of her without leaving a trace. I am certain Joran did not kill Natalie Holloway."

On Friday, December 7, 2007 Van der Sloot, 20, was ordered freed because the judge found the investigation "has not resulted in more direct evidence than before that Natalee Holloway has died as a result of a violent crime against her or that the suspect has been involved in such a crime," Archer was present at the KIA detention center and took exclusive pictures of Joran's release from jail and of Joran greeting and being embraced by his parents Paulus & Anita van der Sloot.

http://blog.newser.com/story/14379/case-closed-in-holloway-disappearance.html

Anita van der Sloot, left, reacts as her attorney Rosemarie Arnold givers her the news of the release of her son Joran van der Sloot, Friday, Dec. 7, 2007, in Oranjestad, Aruba.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before the Range Rover confessions were even televised!

http://casenataleehollowaysolved.wordpress.com/tag/joe-tacopina/

‘Joran van der Sloot is not worried about the Holloway allegations’

Posted by casenataleehollowaysolved on February 1, 2008

Suspect spotted in club Manhattan in Arnhem last night. His American lawyer Joe Tacopina  already claimed that Joran has nothing to fear from Peter r. de Vries latest discoveries.

“I have talked to Joran, I have spoken to his parents. They have been in contact with the prosecutor in Aruba Hans Mos. There’s currently no concern that this shall lead to revealing Joran van de Sloot as the offender of a crime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even without ALL the details in the Range Rover confessions, it didn't take a rocket scientist or even a forensic scientist to KNOW after viewing what we all did that Joran was absolutely admitting to crimes against Natalee...and responsibility in her disappearance.

He proved to the world how corruption and collusion had kept him and the others responsible free. 

jmo   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 05, 2011, 12:20:52 PM »

You have to wonder if Michael Archer didn't notice that before that photo was published to the world!  I mean REALLY

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: June 05, 2011, 02:07:22 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=42315

Blackout Party @ Confession 4june'11

Michael Dompig

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: June 05, 2011, 02:19:58 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=42202

Friday Night @ Olde Molen 3juni'11

(Remember the girl on the left from 2005 party pics, can't remember her name...haven't seen her in a while)

Albert Vrolijk

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: June 05, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »

I should have added this link to the album

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=363

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: June 05, 2011, 03:34:48 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=42315

Blackout Party @ Confession 4june'11

Michael Dompig

Last night was ISA's graduation...interesting...lots of his favorite people but no Valentijn, and Aitana Cardoso graduated...I see her brother but not her...odd????

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=364

Rob Smith's (stepson?) Aby Sneek-Smith (aka Larry Zuchini) in the white shirt

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002009180040

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: June 05, 2011, 03:41:20 PM »

Hope this is not a set back for the Flores family and a Public Defender can be appointed to attend the June 8th hearing.   Joran must be gloating.

Does Peru even provide a defender?  I believe some countries do not and claim the judge will speak for the Defendant and get his  side of things by direct questioning.

In any event, I wonder why Altez is claiming there is no extradition treaty between Peru and the U.S.?  Doesn't he know how to use Google???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: June 05, 2011, 04:06:39 PM »

The Flores families attorney says that if Joran doesn't choose another attorney, one will be appointed for him.

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/766340/noticia-van-der-sloot-se-quedo-sin-abogado-diferencias-estrategia

Google translation:

Van der Sloot was left without counsel by "strategic differences"

The defense of the family of Stephanie Flores said the resignation of Max Altez not delay the process or the beginning of the trial

Tuesday May 31, 2011 - 10:24 a.m.

(Photo: File El Comercio)
MARTINEZ ORTIZ SEBASTIAN @ Shebas07
Online Writing

The new evidence presented by the defense of the family of Stephanie Flores Ramirez , who practically disrupt the hypothesis that Joran Van der Sloot killed her because the student at the University of Lima found information on the Holloway case , have been the turning point between Dutch and his lawyer Max Altez.

According to the survey conducted by the Division of Advanced Technology (Divindat) of the National Police to the laptop of a professional poker player, queries made ​​in the machine on Natalee Holloway occurred between 1:25 pm and 6:45 pm on before the crime.

Added to this is the conversation via MSN to Joran and his friend argued Pluijmen Stan, in which the confessed murderer of Flores Ramirez tells the May 28, 2010, two days before the murder, he had no money rather than eat and I was desperate. Thus, the thesis that crime Altez on by violent emotion he would have fallen.

ADVISED OF THE COURT
This morning-after phone conversation with Van der Sloot, held at the Castro Castro prison Altez approached the headquarters of the Fourth Criminal Court for Inmates in Jail in downtown Lima, where it was reported that no counsel for Dutch.

Speaking to elcomercio.pe , said his resignation was because of "differences of opinion" with Joran in reference "strategy" that would assume when you start the trial in about two months. "I have a way of seeing things, he has another way and we have taken so healthy, that he find another lawyer," he added.

He clarified that the lawyer who arrived a week ago the United States, the Peruvian Aldo Cotroneo, continue with the defense of Van der Sloot, but only in relation to the Holloway case on the professional poker player accused of extortion.

CAN NOT delay the process
For its part, the defense of the family of Stephanie Flores Ramírez, Edwar Alvarez, told this website 's resignation Altez not in any way imply that the case against the Dutch go to dilate, it may choose someone else to sponsor otherwise the Peruvian justice system will give a public defender.

It is recalled that the Fourth Criminal Court in Jail Inmates scheduled for a meeting June 8 between the Dutch and the victim's father, Ricardo Flores, in the courtroom of Castro Castro prison in order to identify objects were owned by his daughter and was in the hands of his murderer at the time of his arrest in Chile.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: June 05, 2011, 04:07:15 PM »

Hi Anna!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: June 05, 2011, 05:31:28 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=42202

(Remember the girl on the left from 2005 party pics, can't remember her name...haven't seen her in a while)

Pretty sure this is her....

Raquel Maduro

http://www.facebook.com/Bombatraviesa

http://nl.netlog.com/bombatraviesa

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: June 05, 2011, 07:48:57 PM »

Forever Natalee's Mom

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Preface

I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I'm that desperate mother on TV holding up pictures of her missing child, pleading for help, describing the details surrounding an unthinkable crime.  My daughter is Natalee Holloway.  She disappeared in Aruba on the last night of her senior-high graduation trip in 2005 and hasn't been seen since.  I never imagined that i would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But I was, and I still am, because I will always search for her. I will forever be Natalee's mom.

______

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway
ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 06, 2011, 01:31:39 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/32430-el-tavo-extradita-pa-merca-diasabra-.html

Papiamentu translation:

past tavo extradita for merca

saturday sunday, 05 june 2011 21:16

the sospechoso past tavo deteni at aruba owing to wordo extradita for merca saturday. the personal of dea owing to come buske y in one plane priva they owing to go cune. all this owing to go in one overall secrecia. they owing to happen in all the proceso serious first cu owing to arrive so far for extradita past tavo. extradicion have his caminda because the person also have his derechonan. autoridad colombiano cu was behind past tavo owing to ask coperacion of autoridad of aruba for help cu the detencion. esey owing to go much good y gobierno colombiano owing to gradici aruba for her yudanza ey also. at kia caminda past tavo was close was have extra vigilancia. now aruba not tine more. merca was buske y today already end the is on territory mericano for responde for his actonan of low world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.