March 18, 2024, 08:39:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428138 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: June 08, 2011, 05:51:59 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET

FEATURING.....

BETH HOLLOWAY - TO DISCUSS HER SHOW LIFETIME SHOW VANISHED AND OF COURSE NATALEE, JORAN AND THE LATEST

BLINK FROM BLINK ON CRIME TO DISCUSS THE CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #881 on: June 08, 2011, 05:57:27 PM »

Video at the link:

http://www.americatv.com.pe/portal/noticias/ciudad/familia-de-peruano-muerto-en-aruba-hace-10-meses-pide-indemnizaci-n

Google translation:

Makers do not yet appear
Peruvian family killed in Aruba seeks compensation 10 months ago

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Marco Dávila Manzanero, died on 19 September 2010, hit on a street in Aruba. 18 years ago traveled to the island in the northeast of Venezuela to work. His family says the accident was caused by police and so far fail to punish those responsible.

Davila's body was able to be repatriated to Peru a month later. According to his sister, Ella Grant, have not so far received Aruban justice response. For them it is as if he had killed a dog," he said.

The family requests legal help to identify those responsible and find out if you are due some compensation for his death. 9-4441-9272 helpline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From September:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8454.msg1231888#msg1231888

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/22156-marco-antonio-davila-manzanedo-di-44-ana-victima-di-trafico.html

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: June 08, 2011, 05:58:09 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET

FEATURING.....

BETH HOLLOWAY - TO DISCUSS HER SHOW LIFETIME SHOW VANISHED AND OF COURSE NATALEE, JORAN AND THE LATEST

BLINK FROM BLINK ON CRIME TO DISCUSS THE CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: June 08, 2011, 06:01:35 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/32558-comerciante-herby-merryweather-ta-deteni-atrobe.html

Papiamentu translation:

comerciante herby merryweather is deteni again

wednesday, 08 june 2011 10:52

today diaranson morning autoridadnan owing to detene the comerciante herby merryweather, propietario of the driftwood restaurant. some week happen owing to detene at his cas y past owing to stay encarcela for posecion illegal of one arm of candela. sinembargo the investigacion on fraude fiscal owing to follow y today owing to go back detene. his advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to confirma his detencion one rato happen at we. the motibo exact still do not completamente conoci.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: June 08, 2011, 06:10:00 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/32554-el-tavo-tabata-tin-blackberry-den-cel-y-den-otro-cel-a-haya-arma-di-candela.html

Papiamentu translation:

past tavo was have blackberry in cel y in another cel owing to achieve arm of candela

wednesday, 08 june 2011 10:19

aruba owing to release of past tavo cu was close at kia pendiente extradicion for merca. colombia owing to ask aruba for help cu his detencion. so owing to succeed place hand on dje. all the time during his estadia at aruba owing to mand’e kia. pafo of kia owing to place extra seguridad. inside in corto time past tavo owing to succeed some cos cu is more motibo for one limpieza in kia. owing to achieve on past tavo one blackberry cual the was employ for chat cun’e. imaginabo con far cos owing to bay. if achieve one blackberry nifica cu have some appel putrefy keto bay in kia. the danger more big is this. in another cel owing to achieve one another celular, owing to achieve one cabuya y owing to achieve also one arm of candela. for of the blackberry of past tavo can owing to see cu was have contacto cu the celular where owing to achieve the cabuya y the arm of candela. esey is smell at once at preparacion for fuga. of another near is hear also cu past tavo was have fright cu his boss will send mat'e. the boss of dje still is fugitivo. of colombia y merca owing to come abogadonan for representa past tavo. at aruba the advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to wordo ask for help in the caso of extradicion. owing to conseha past tavo for not company nothing. have to owing to achieve garantia for of husticia mericano cu the will achieve pena of dead. so cu the garantia ey owing to enter was ok for her bay merca. saturday morning esey owing to sosode. after cu owing to achieve past tavo cu blackberry past owing to wordo hinca in cachot y not was mag achieve visit. so self the advocate owing to prepara one cita of farewell cu one girlfriend of dje cu was at aruba. mirando cu past tavo owing to bay diripiente merca saturday owing to core calling the lady y so past owing to despedi of past tavo at aeropuerto. some acolyte of dea owing to bay cun’e in plane priva cu owing to arrive morning trempan. all this owing to sosode bao vigilancia estricto of the team of aresto of aruba. now is stay at investiga con come the arm of candela was in cel together cu another celular y blackberry in power of past tavo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: June 08, 2011, 06:14:57 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/32553-caso-van-der-sloot-hues-lo-amplia-plaso-di-investigacion.html

Papiamentu translation:

caso van der sloot: judge will aggrandize plaso of investigacion

wednesday, 08 june 2011 10:01

on solicitud of ministerio publico, the of three sitting-room penal cu prizoneronan of the corte superior of husticia of lima, owing to aggrandize for 15 day the stage instructivo in the proceso cu is follow the dutch joran van der sloot.

the expediente will wordo revisa of new for her of cuatro huzgado, that is declaration of policy the date of inicio of huicio oral contra the presunto homicida dutch.

the huzgado will realisa tomorrow in one audiencia of caracter priva cu the sospechoso, in the centro penitenciario of maximo seguridad, “miguel castro castro”, caminda the is close.

the dutch, is acusa for her asesinato of stephany flores ramires, on day 30 of may of year happen.

also owing to declaration of policy for tomorrow one encuentro among van der sloot y the father of the victima, ricardo flores, cu the end of identifica the obhetonan cu was property of his child muhe y cu was in hand of his murderer in the instant of his captura at chile. come across

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 08, 2011, 06:26:23 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: June 08, 2011, 08:31:18 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2001066/Joran-van-der-Sloot-broke-planned-prostitute-weeks-jailed-murder.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Joran van der Sloot was so broke he planned on becoming a prostitute weeks before he was jailed for murder

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 7:15 PM on 8th June 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2001066/Joran-van-der-Sloot-broke-planned-prostitute-weeks-jailed-murder.html#ixzz1OjX2M3fT

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: June 08, 2011, 08:51:00 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 – Special Guests: Beth Holloway and Blink from Blink on Crime Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Death of Caylee Anthony

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:

Beth Holloway – The mom of Natalee Holloway will discuss her new Lifetime show ‘Vanished‘, reviewing the cases of missing persons like Amy Bradley, Tara Grinstead and Natalee. Beth will also discuss the sequel movie for missing Natalee Holloway … “Justice for Natalee”. Beth will also add some comment regarding Joran Van der Sloot and his recent state of affairs.
   Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime – She will be discussing and adding updates on the murder trial of tot mom Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter Caylee. Blink will be reviewing this week’s testimony and provide her analysis on how the prosecution is doing in presenting their case vs. the exploits and lawyering of defense attorney Jose Baez. She will be discussing the forensic testimony of Dr. Vass and other State witnesses.

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET

Also, Dana will be taking calls towards the end of the segment:  306-842-7884

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 08:52:44 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: June 08, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »

Forever Natalee's Mom

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Preface

I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I'm that desperate mother on TV holding up pictures of her missing child, pleading for help, describing the details surrounding an unthinkable crime.  My daughter is Natalee Holloway.  She disappeared in Aruba on the last night of her senior-high graduation trip in 2005 and hasn't been seen since.  I never imagined that i would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But I was, and I still am, because I will always search for her. I will forever be Natalee's mom.

______

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway
ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: June 08, 2011, 09:04:11 PM »

BETH HOLLOWAY - ON FIRST!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: June 08, 2011, 09:05:17 PM »

Dana's starting out with his conversation with Beth today!  

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: June 08, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »

Its great to hear from Beth after quite a while. She is so busy helping victims of crime and bringing awareness to missing persons and victims of crime.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: June 08, 2011, 09:11:18 PM »

TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2010

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center

Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, speaks at morning news conference on center named for daughter
Published: Tuesday, June 08, 2010, 10:36 AM
Updated: Tuesday, June 08, 2010, 12:03 PM

Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway, speaks during the opening of the Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC) at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment in Washington, Tuesday, June 8, 2010. Holloway's daughter disappeared in Aruba in 2005, and today launched a resource center named for Natalee to assist the families of missing persons.

More:
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/natalee_holloways_mother_beth_3.html

++++

Natalee Holloway Resource Center) (NHRC
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: June 08, 2011, 09:12:41 PM »

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/vanished-with-beth-holloway

http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 08, 2011, 09:13:06 PM »

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Beth Holloway - May, 2010

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: June 08, 2011, 09:14:12 PM »

Beth:  "Can't change what happened in the past--just keep moving on."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: June 08, 2011, 09:15:38 PM »

Its great to hear from Beth after quite a while. She is so busy helping victims of crime and bringing awareness to missing persons and victims of crime.

Yes it is great to hear her, Red.  She's absolutely awesome, all the good work she's doing to help others....while still living the nightmare.  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: June 08, 2011, 09:16:39 PM »

THE WORK YET TO BE DONE

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: June 08, 2011, 09:18:00 PM »

Beth sounded GREAT! 

THANK YOU DANA!   

We won't give up on Justice for Natalee!    ::justice2NJ::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.