March 19, 2024, 03:08:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428186 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 12:18:17 PM »

Natalee candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 03:41:07 PM »

THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS

Blessed Assurance

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Exerpts

Pages 100-103:
I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.  I don't know if she is alive or not, but I know that He is with her.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.  I realize that He is as proud of her as I am.

Thoughts of Natalee's personal relationship with God comes to me.  He knows her very well.  And she knows Him.

Natalee was very active in the Community Ministry for Girls in Mountain Brook all four years throughout high school.  The founder and director, Donna Greene, shared a special moment with me just before graduation.  Following the very last Bible group meeting about two weeks or so ago Natalee told her friends to go on without her.  She was excited and glowing as she told Donna that she knew for certain that she had communicated with God.  She knew He had heard her.

Donna's first words of support when Natalee went missing were, "She knows how to call on God".  In these thoughts I received the blessed assurance from the Creator that rescues me.  And I am at peace.

The weight is gone.  I move to the next cross, making my way on up the hill stopping and praying at all fourteen crosses.  The Stations of the Cross.  The depiction of the walk Jesus made to His crucifixion.

The sun is up as I reach the top of the hill to see the Alto Vista chapel.  When I step onto the chapel grounds I am free, Liberated from the pain for a precious few moments.  The wind is blowing hard, and I feel Natalee.  I talk to her.  Promise to find her.  Get justice for her.  And pledge never to give up.  Never.

I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

++++++

Beth Holloway: Natalee is With God

It's been nearly three years since Natalee Holloway was abducted on a high school trip to Aruba. Today, her mother shares how she's finally found peace.

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/vod/BethHolloway_102207

klaasend

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 03:52:39 PM »

The Fifth Cross

2NJSons_Mom
Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -
« Reply #380 on: January 15, 2011, 04:01:10 PM
»

I believe there are 14 stations of the cross.  If Beth stopped at the 5th station, it represents when Simon Helps Jesus Carry His Cross

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9031.msg1291068#msg1291068

++++++

THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS

Spiritual significance

The object of the Stations is to help the faithful to make a spiritual pilgrimage of prayer, through meditating upon the chief scenes of Christ's sufferings and death. It has become one of the most popular devotions for Roman Catholics, as well as featuring in the worship and devotion of other Christian denominations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stations_of_the_Cross#History

Traditional form

The Stations themselves are usually a series of 14 pictures or sculptures depicting the following scenes:

Jesus is condemned to death
Jesus is given his cross
Jesus falls the first time
Jesus meets His Mother
Simon of Cyrene carries the cross
 Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
Jesus falls the second time
Jesus meets the daughters of Jerusalem
Jesus falls the third time
Jesus is stripped of His garments
Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross
Jesus dies on the cross
Jesus' body is removed from the cross (Deposition or Lamentation)
Jesus is laid in the tomb and covered in incense.

Although not traditionally part of the Stations, the Resurrection of Jesus is sometimes included as a fifteenth station

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stations_of_the_Cross#History

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2011, 04:04:36 PM »

Deepak was so damaged that he RETURNED TO CARLOS N' CHARLIES
Aug. 22: Scarborough Country obtains explosive and exclusive new video as one of the three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway returns to the place she was last seen alive.

In Deepak's depo he states:
When asked what Deepak meant when he said in the Skeeters taped interview:
"You'd be surprised how simple it was that night", DEEPAK TESTIFIED: "You
would be surprised how simple it was that night how uneventful that night
was, how short it was, just I dropped off two people and I went home."

THEN ON MONDAY HE RAN OVER TO PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT'S HOME, SAT BY THE POOL AND
GOT INSTRUCTIONS FROM PAULUS HOW TO DEFEND HIMSELF. If he only dropped Natalee
off at the beach, what would he need an attorney or instructions to defend himself for?

DEEPAK AND MICHAEL DOMPIG at Senor Frogs

SATISH AT FORMER CNC's now Senior Frogs

DEEPAK KALPOE, KAWISH MISIER, SATISH KALPOE

The Kalpoe’s were arrested by the ALE. They brought that upon themsleves. It was the 3 suspects who lied to the police and stated they returned Natalee Holloway to the Holiday Inn the night they drove off with her from Carlos ‘n Charlie’s. It was the suspects who lied about the two black security guards and implicated them in a crime where they were arrested. It was the three suspects who continually changed their stories and statements to the police and investigators.
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

The judge reasoned Friday that “the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse,” prosecutors said.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html
AND
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/natalee-hoolloway-investigation-aruban-judge-orders-kalpoe-brothers-to-be-released/

"The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2011, 04:05:51 PM »

There were some documents available in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case today.  Nothing pertaining the Summary Judgement, only items pertaining the Motion to Compel.  I haven't had a chance to look them over yet for good stuff to post but I will hopefully by tonight.

Edit to add that I sent them to Kermit for a 2nd set of eyes.   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2011, 04:06:50 PM »

forgot to add, the first copy post is from the new motion to dismiss filed. I find it interesting they won't turn over information
to defend their position that they have been defamed claiming client/attorney privilege.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2011, 04:07:56 PM »

forgot to add, the first copy post is from the new motion to dismiss filed. I find it interesting they won't turn over information
to defend their position that they have been defamed claiming client/attorney privilege.

Thanks Kermit!  I just got home myself and I'm glad you were able to take a look at them.  Yeah, funny how they won't turn over this info.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2011, 04:08:02 PM »

HAPPY EASTER

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2011, 04:12:27 PM »

Thanks Kermit!  I just got home myself and I'm glad you were able to take a look at them.  Yeah, funny how they won't turn over this info.

Hi.
I read through them and the first one is interesting in that it explains the Kalpoes argument for the lawsuit, but when you read the statement it's very clear that the Kalpoes defense is attorney/client privilege and they won't turn over evidence claiming they'll wait until trail to show what they have.

First question I'd have if I were Dr. Phil's attorney is the above posts I just planted for Dr. Phils people, show em the photos
of them out having a good time.

They also won't turn over the emails between DOMPIG, John CHARLES CROES, ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPERS and someone else, can't recall that name, have to go back and relook at it.

In other words, look at the players in this.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2011, 04:13:29 PM »

s/b TRIAL not trail.

wouldn't want the spelling polis debbie to go on a rant right before Easter.
 Monkey Devil!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2011, 04:15:20 PM »

Yes and very much appreciated Klassend.
It's helpful to piece things together with information I have.
thank you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2011, 04:19:40 PM »

Hi.
I read through them and the first one is interesting in that it explains the Kalpoes argument for the lawsuit, but when you read the statement it's very clear that the Kalpoes defense is attorney/client privilege and they won't turn over evidence claiming they'll wait until trail to show what they have.

First question I'd have if I were Dr. Phil's attorney is the above posts I just planted for Dr. Phils people, show em the photos
of them out having a good time.

They also won't turn over the emails between DOMPIG, John CHARLES CROES, ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPERS and someone else, can't recall that name, have to go back and relook at it.

In other words, look at the players in this.

Exactly Kermit.  Especially when they were still under the hope that Dr. Phil would simply fold and settle with them for hundreds of thousands of dollars.  They were "living it up".   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2011, 04:36:38 PM »

Here are the first 7 pages of the Notice of Motion to Compel filed by the defendants on 4/19/11 pertaining to the hearing scheduled for May 27, 2911.   I'll be posting those exact requests per their numbers as I find them.  This is a 68 page document:

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/27/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel

06/06/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 6-13-2011)

06/13/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 35 DAY EST.)

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 04:54:29 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2011, 05:03:20 PM »

I'll post more later tonight.  Have to run out again for a while  ::justice2NJ::
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2011, 05:22:33 PM »

The whole purpose of having the Plaintiffs disclose their "damages" is so the Defendants can prepare a defense! It is not "attorney priviliged" info!! This whole "motion to compel" is assinine -- all this should have already been deliverered to the judge BEFORE "Summary Judgement".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2011, 06:38:33 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30707-mr-peter-blanken-tin-duda-cu-un-dia-joran-lo-por-bisa-e-berdad-encuanto-e-caso-di-natalee-holloway.html

Papiamentu translation:

mr. peter blanken: have doubt cu one day joran will can tell the berdad encuanto the caso of natalee holloway

thursday, 21 april 2011 15:50

in one interview cu mr. peter blanken fiscal parent at ministerio publico owing to puntre if have cualkier novedad in the caso of nathallee holloway. keto bay in prensa at merca is saliendo very much cos. is comenta on declaracionnan cu joran van der sloot owing to haci at peru in cel together cu other presonan. the la declara cu the la bury the curpa in one kelder, at aruba, y cu the will can indica at where the kelder provided that cuestion will is. according joran, the is bury at north.

but according mr. blanken, this is more bien one history exagera of the periodistanan. in the declaracionnan of joran, not have nothing stop of thing prensa is write over of dje. ministerio publico did take notice of the declaracionnan here. according fiscal peter blanken they of ministerio publico is take all the cosnan here very at earnest. if they achieve more informacion, y in one meeting cu the team investigado, already was have talk over of one curpa bury in one kelder. y owing to base of esey, owing to bay open the cemetery, y not owing to come achieve curpa of natalee holloway, niun curpa miho tell. mr. peter blanken, is follow elabora cu owing to arrive at acuerdo cu if have more informacion over of the caso holloway, they will follow investiga, at the instant. but at the momentonan here, the informacion cu they owing to achieve of prensa, is so “onduidelijk” (unclear), cu they do not bay open investigacion of new. do not bale la pena. but if is so, cu if they achieve informacionnan concreto of joran, the hour ey they will follow cu investigacion. during interview cu peter blanken owing to puntre also without they have one form for arrive in contacto cu joran van der sloot on the ultimo declaracion. according the fiscal joran is come always cu various storia. now here not have claridad on thing is his various storianan. y always is stay ask about if have to take joran his storianan. cada trip have to bay see if the storianan or declaracionnan of joran is cuadra. aworaki is cuestion of keep when joran will wanted trece claridad on kico enberdad owing to sosode cu natalee. same is the caso of the ultimo noticianan. at instant cu have cierto claridad the storianan of joran the hour ey will can follow cu the investigacion. y esey is much fastioso. aworaki joran is close at peru, y not can trece aruba so not more. if arrive instant, cu can tell cu enberdad the joran is saying the berdad, the hour will take contacto joran, via the autoridadnan at peru. if this sosode, at where cu joran can is, as is at europa or another caminda, the will can indica via google earth, at where precisamente, the la hacie.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2011, 06:39:48 PM »

The whole purpose of having the Plaintiffs disclose their "damages" is so the Defendants can prepare a defense! It is not "attorney priviliged" info!! This whole "motion to compel" is assinine -- all this should have already been deliverered to the judge BEFORE "Summary Judgement".

Giving the plaintiffs the benefit of the doubt ... it could be that the ongoing so-called Aruban investigation implied that Natalee Holloway case documents could not be released if requested by the defendants in the defamation lawsuit.  However ... considering the court was aware of the plaintiffs' position regarding this issue ... why was the lawsuit not dismissed four years ago by the court until such time that compliance was possible?

Janet

+++++   

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

JOHN KELLY, FAMILY'S ATTORNEY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2011, 06:45:12 PM »

Giving the plaintiffs the benefit of the doubt ... it could be that the ongoing so-called Aruban investigation implied that Natalee Holloway case documents could not be released if requested by the defendants in the defamation lawsuit.  However ... considering the court was aware of the plaintiffs' position regarding this issue ... why was the lawsuit not dismissed four years ago by the court until such time that compliance was possible?

Janet

+++++   

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

JOHN KELLY, FAMILY'S ATTORNEY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

That's the whole point ------ the DEFENDANTS get the benefit of the doubt, NOT the Plaintiffs!! It's beyond ridiculous.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2011, 06:47:43 PM »

Thank you, TM for the beautiful picture tribute to Natalee with her family!   

::justice2NJ::

yw CBB!    an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2011, 06:51:17 PM »

Aruba is NEVER going to close the Natalee Holloway case.  If case documents are released ... the corrupt Aruban investigation will be revealed and ... the house of cards will collapse when those within the Aruban/Dutch administrations who participated in the established cover-up that prevented justice from prevaiing for an 18 year old American citizen will go down.

Janet

+++++

WHEN THE CASE IS CLOSED

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: I've tried every tactic. I think I've made every policeman, every person working on the case here, you know, mad. But you know, what I have to do as a stepfather to try to get Natalee back.  Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.