March 28, 2024, 03:45:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428549 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »

The whole purpose of having the Plaintiffs disclose their "damages" is so the Defendants can prepare a defense! It is not "attorney priviliged" info!! This whole "motion to compel" is assinine -- all this should have already been deliverered to the judge BEFORE "Summary Judgement".

Giving the plaintiffs the benefit of the doubt ... it could be that the ongoing so-called Aruban investigation implied that Natalee Holloway case documents could not be released if requested by the defendants in the defamation lawsuit.  However ... considering the court was aware of the plaintiffs' position regarding this issue ... why was the lawsuit not dismissed four years ago by the court until such time that compliance was possible?

Janet

+++++   

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

JOHN KELLY, FAMILY'S ATTORNEY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

That's the whole point ------ the DEFENDANTS get the benefit of the doubt, NOT the Plaintiffs!! It's beyond ridiculous.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2011, 07:14:58 PM »

Thank you, TM for the beautiful picture tribute to Natalee with her family!   

::justice2NJ::

Yes, Sis, I want to thank you for that lovely walk down memory lane. 

The pictures are beautiful, but there are pictures that are missing.  Gone are pictures of Natalee's college graduation, homecoming pictures, pictures of her family visiting her at college, pictures of her dating, marrying, and the arrival of her babies, pictures of her as she pursues her career as a doctor, and so many great things she did along the way.  You see, Natalee did some things the way others did them and excelled at others, just like most of us.  Who knows how she would have changed not only her world, but ours?  We will miss how she personally would have rocked the world, everyone makes her mark on the world, some we could do without, but others will leave a hole where they once stood that will never fill in.  I think she is one of those people.  Her life story is incomplete, not only are the pictures missing, but so are the events that they would have represented.  We have all been cheated, Beth, Dave, and Nat's family have been cheated the most, but, make no mistake, we are all deprived.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

ITA Sis!    an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2011, 07:16:42 PM »

Thank you Klaas and anonymous monkey for providing the documents for us to see!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2011, 09:48:32 PM »

TM - what is this?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7024&offId=0

atraco arm at g.f.p. international diahuebs night owing to enter informe of one atraco arm at g.f.p. international, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu 2 man delega dress at black cu cara tapa owing to enter the lugar y owing to apunta cu one revolver apuntando on the child muher cu is atende y in spanish was tell for open the door. they owing to enter inside happen hand for some hundred guilder y owing to bay know

I googled GFP International:

G.F.P International N.V.

Phone Number   
Sividivi 1B Oranjestad, Aruba
Money transfer services
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2011, 09:58:09 PM »

TM - what is this?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7024&offId=0

atraco arm at g.f.p. international diahuebs night owing to enter informe of one atraco arm at g.f.p. international, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu 2 man delega dress at black cu cara tapa owing to enter the lugar y owing to apunta cu one revolver apuntando on the child muher cu is atende y in spanish was tell for open the door. they owing to enter inside happen hand for some hundred guilder y owing to bay know

I googled GFP International:

G.F.P International N.V.

Phone Number   
Sividivi 1B Oranjestad, Aruba
Money transfer services

Armed robbery, I thought it was a store when I first looked at it a little while ago... but maybe it's just a money transfer place?

Two guys dressed in black and armed with a revolver ordered the woman to open the door...they took the money and left.

More pictures of the establishment here:

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/30717-atraco-arma-riba-gfp-na-sividivi.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2011, 10:06:10 PM »

You know for a small island that doesn't allow guns, they sure have a lot of guns 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2011, 10:11:05 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118126001601300

SENOR FROG'S, ARUBA 3rd Anniversary
Time   
Tomorrow at 10:00pm - Saturday at 6:30am
J.E.IRAUSQUIN 348 A
Palm Beach, Aruba
Created By   
Señor Frog's Aruba
More Info   
WHO YA GONNA CALL?

FROGSBUSTERS!

WHERE YA GONNA GO!?

SENOR FROGS, ARUBA
@THE VILLAGE

COME AND EXPERIENCE A "TOADALLY" SENOR FROG'S PARTY
WE HAVE THE BEST DJS ON THE ISLAND

DJ DIABLO
DJ BIG RIG
& MISTA TEE

THE EXTENDED, FULL EQUIPPED! BRASS BAND: O.B.S. FROM ARUBA

MC: "THE DUDE" FROM MEXICO/VENEZUELA

THE MEXICAN CLOWN SPARKY

SOUND AND LIGHTING FROM ELITE PRODUCTIONS AND ENTERTAINMENT

COME AND FROG WITH US

PARTY THEME, THE 80'S GHOSTBUSTERS MOVIE. SENOR FROG'S STYLE

YES COSTUMES ARE ALOUD

BALLOONS, SHOTS, CONGA LINES,DANCES, GROUP PICTURES, PRANKS,WHISTLES, TEQUILA, GREAT FOOD AND ATMOSPHERE!!!

http://www.facebook.com/senorfrogsaruba

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2011, 10:20:44 PM »

You know for a small island that doesn't allow guns, they sure have a lot of guns 

That's the truth, I read about a lot of incidents with guns that I don't post about.  There are many reports of shots fired and by the time the police get there...the shooters are long gone.  Not long ago a security guard was shot at, I don't think they ever caught anyone then either.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2011, 04:20:29 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2011, 06:55:50 AM »

Thank you, TM for the beautiful picture tribute to Natalee with her family!   

ITA    and by the way....... I LOVE >>>  ::justice2NJ:: thank you

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2011, 10:08:05 AM »

Thanks for the recent doc's Klaas and generous donor.

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2011, 10:28:08 AM »

Doc's not available YET, maybe later today or tomorrow but it looks like they may be moving the trial date.  Still nothing on the Summary Judgement from the judge that I can see unless it is mentioned in the Stipulation filed on 4/21.  I'll keep looking for when these documents are available.

04/21/2011 Ex-Parte Application (TO SPECIALLY SET MOTIONS TO COMPEL )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

04/21/2011 Stipulation (stip to cont. t/d and fsc is signed this date. )
Filed by Clerk
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2011, 10:35:49 AM »

THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS

Blessed Assurance

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Exerpts

Pages 100-103:
I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.  I don't know if she is alive or not, but I know that He is with her.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.  I realize that He is as proud of her as I am.

Thoughts of Natalee's personal relationship with God comes to me.  He knows her very well.  And she knows Him.

Natalee was very active in the Community Ministry for Girls in Mountain Brook all four years throughout high school.  The founder and director, Donna Greene, shared a special moment with me just before graduation.  Following the very last Bible group meeting about two weeks or so ago Natalee told her friends to go on without her.  She was excited and glowing as she told Donna that she knew for certain that she had communicated with God.  She knew He had heard her.

Donna's first words of support when Natalee went missing were, "She knows how to call on God".  In these thoughts I received the blessed assurance from the Creator that rescues me.  And I am at peace.

The weight is gone.  I move to the next cross, making my way on up the hill stopping and praying at all fourteen crosses.  The Stations of the Cross.  The depiction of the walk Jesus made to His crucifixion.

The sun is up as I reach the top of the hill to see the Alto Vista chapel.  When I step onto the chapel grounds I am free, Liberated from the pain for a precious few moments.  The wind is blowing hard, and I feel Natalee.  I talk to her.  Promise to find her.  Get justice for her.  And pledge never to give up.  Never.

I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

++++++

Beth Holloway: Natalee is With God

It's been nearly three years since Natalee Holloway was abducted on a high school trip to Aruba. Today, her mother shares how she's finally found peace.

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/vod/BethHolloway_102207

klaasend

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2011, 10:36:23 AM »

The Fifth Cross

2NJSons_Mom
Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #855 12/30/10 -
« Reply #380 on: January 15, 2011, 04:01:10 PM
»

I believe there are 14 stations of the cross.  If Beth stopped at the 5th station, it represents when Simon Helps Jesus Carry His Cross

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9031.msg1291068#msg1291068

++++++

THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS

Spiritual significance

The object of the Stations is to help the faithful to make a spiritual pilgrimage of prayer, through meditating upon the chief scenes of Christ's sufferings and death. It has become one of the most popular devotions for Roman Catholics, as well as featuring in the worship and devotion of other Christian denominations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stations_of_the_Cross#History

Traditional form

The Stations themselves are usually a series of 14 pictures or sculptures depicting the following scenes:

Jesus is condemned to death
Jesus is given his cross
Jesus falls the first time
Jesus meets His Mother
Simon of Cyrene carries the cross
 Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
Jesus falls the second time
Jesus meets the daughters of Jerusalem
Jesus falls the third time
Jesus is stripped of His garments
Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross
Jesus dies on the cross
Jesus' body is removed from the cross (Deposition or Lamentation)
Jesus is laid in the tomb and covered in incense.

Although not traditionally part of the Stations, the Resurrection of Jesus is sometimes included as a fifteenth station

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stations_of_the_Cross#History

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2011, 10:41:10 AM »

Doc's not available YET, maybe later today or tomorrow but it looks like they may be moving the trial date.  Still nothing on the Summary Judgement from the judge that I can see unless it is mentioned in the Stipulation filed on 4/21.  I'll keep looking for when these documents are available.

Filed by Clerk

Thanks for the update Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2011, 10:58:39 AM »

Things that make you go hmmm....
Things that make you go hmmm, hmmm, hmmm....
Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

J4N   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2011, 02:44:03 PM »

http://www.businessifc.com/Jurisdictions/Aruba/general-information.htm

Financial Services

Centrale Bank van Aruba (supervises the financial system on Aruba)
Executive directors: Jane Semeleer and Kenneth Polvliet

JE Irausquin Boulevard 8
PO Box 18
Oranjestad, Aruba

Telephone: +297.525.2100
Fax : +297.525.2101

http://www.cbaruba.org/cba/readBlob.do?id=118
K.A.H. Polvliet
Acting President

Oranjestad, June 25, 1998

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.geni.com/

Kenneth Polvliet

Son of Adrianus Polvliet and Violet Polvliet - Croes
Husband of Astrid Polvliet - den Boer
Father of Marisa Polvliet and Michelle Polvliet
Brother of Ingrid Angenent - Polvliet, Gretchen White - Polvliet and Christiaan Polvliet

http://www.geni.com/people/Astrid-Polvliet-den-Boer/6000000001239406494

Astrid Polvliet - den Boer

Immediate Family:
Daughter of Henry Den Boer and Maria Den Boer - Oduber
Wife of Kenneth Polvliet
Mother of Marisa Polvliet and Michelle Polvliet
Sister of John Den Boer and Ruben Den Boer

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001036102105
Astrid Polvliet-den Boer

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1609246209&sk=friends
Barry Peters

Friends:

(snips)

Anita Hugen

Astrid Polvliet-den Boer

Celeste Den Boer Barrientos

Frances Timmer-Vredevoort

Hanni Peters-den Boer

Irwinda Den Boer- Wen

Kevin Timmer

Maiko Peters

Mark Peters

Marvin Peters

Natalia Den Boer

Patrick Timmer

Valentijn van der Sloot
Emerson · International School of Aruba

Wendy Peters

Wendy Peters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.clickonaruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=232:celebracion-di-nombracion-simultaneo-di-dos-director-ehecutivo&catid=44:events&Itemid=155

celebracion of nombracion simultaneo of two director ehecutivo

monday, 30 august 2010 18:49

written by administrator

Papiamentu translation:
 ::snipping2::

sr. kenneth polvliet, after of 19 year cu banco central owing to descend cu pensioen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting imo...

http://nl.linkedin.com/pub/michelle-polvliet/16/a75/7b8

http://www.samun.nl/?page_id=131

Michelle Polvliet, Secretary

My name is Michelle Polvliet. I grew up on the Dutch Caribbean island of Aruba. As a 23 year old graduate law student with an international and multicultural background the United Nations has always been of great interest to me. This year I started my second Masters degree in international and European law and so SAMUN was a perfect fit for me. As the SAMUN board secretary my main task consists of answering all your questions, membership and providing you with information regarding SAMUN. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to send an email. I look forward to build a solid group of delegates this year to participate in the MUN’s with us. With a strong group of delegates we can reach our goals and make every experience a unique one. Together in unity we can help foster better understanding which will lead to better cooperation in this world!

http://nl.linkedin.com/pub/marisa-polvliet/b/155/901

Marisa Polvliet

Account Manager Sales at UPS

I thought that was interesting too!  Rang a bell anyway...

This is just some of the 16 pages of links etc. that I've got saved so far, but I think I've given you enough to think about the possible connections here.

Especially if you go back and read this post by Kermit!  JMO   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9456.msg1327416#msg1327416

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2011, 03:41:36 PM »

Filed by Clerk
If they are setting a new trial date -- then there is no Summary Judgement (UNLESS the "Motion to Compel" is strictly for the judge needing more information before they make a Summary Judgement decision).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »

Filed by Clerk
If they are setting a new trial date -- then there is no Summary Judgement (UNLESS the "Motion to Compel" is strictly for the judge needing more information before they make a Summary Judgement decision).

Makes sense!  It could be that Motion to Compel hearing is a continuation of the Summary Judgement hearing.

Maybe the Kalpoes' attorneys will be "compelled" to provide proof of damages and ... maybe the Kapoes' attorneys will be "compelled" to finally comply with the court request of February 2008 to provide case documents that will support the contention of the defence that defamation did not happen.

Otherwise ... LAWSUIT DISMISSED!!!

Janet

++++++

Judge: Holloway-related suit goes on against CBS and ’Dr. Phil’ McGraw
By Associated Press
Wednesday, February 6, 2008

LOS ANGELES - A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

<snipped?

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes’ lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

<snipped>

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/celebrity/view.bg?articleid=1071660

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2011, 05:05:46 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.