March 28, 2024, 07:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428512 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2011, 01:33:58 PM »

The actor playing Joran is too normal looking.  He's doesn't have the look of a Sloot/murderer.

ITA!! 
I agree. That actor looks too good. maybe they did a casting call for a large headed Joran monster and no one came to the call. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2011, 03:32:53 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/natalee-holloway/the-beth-holloway-interview

The Beth Holloway Interview
by Rachel Cohen

::snipping2::

Has it been emotional to replay these events?

I don’t think that anything could compare with the first four months of what we endured while searching for Natalee in Aruba. The movie is something I view as an accomplishment, because we are able to help shed light on a lot of things that I wrote about in my book.

-----------------------------------

Beth is going to accomplish it again on May 9--"shed light on a lot of things."   ::justice2NJ::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2011, 05:58:57 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/natalee-holloway/the-beth-holloway-interview

The Beth Holloway Interview
by Rachel Cohen

::snipping2::

Has it been emotional to replay these events?

I don’t think that anything could compare with the first four months of what we endured while searching for Natalee in Aruba. The movie is something I view as an accomplishment, because we are able to help shed light on a lot of things that I wrote about in my book.

-----------------------------------

Beth is going to accomplish it again on May 9--"shed light on a lot of things."   ::justice2NJ::

I can't wait!    ::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »

The actor playing Joran is too normal looking.  He's doesn't have the look of a Sloot/murderer.

ITA!! 

Me too! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2011, 06:00:34 PM »

They should have advertsied for "Wonky-eyed, Brooding, Sasquatch" to star in it! 

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2011, 06:04:32 PM »

an angelic monkey

"Justice for Natalee Holloway" Preview
http://youtu.be/EA-4zwOFlso

Vanished With Beth Holloway "Never Forget" Preview
http://youtu.be/ImlFFEa94dI

Vanished With Beth Holloway "Facebook" Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5jOmdwz12I

::justice2NJ::

Thanks, texasmom, for the previews.  The monkeys, and guests, are looking forward to seeing Beth continue her quest for truth and justice for Natalee!  ::justice2NJ::

You're welcome!  I'm looking forward to the new shows too, and I'm extremely proud of Beth! an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2011, 07:25:19 PM »

I downloaded a couple of documents in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  So far doesn't look like anything new.  Hard to tell until you actually purchase and download.  I'll check them out further tonight and post if interesting. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2011, 09:50:38 PM »

I downloaded a couple of documents in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  So far doesn't look like anything new.  Hard to tell until you actually purchase and download.  I'll check them out further tonight and post if interesting. 
Doesn't sound like we will know anything until the now postponed "Motions to Compel" are heard in late June.   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2011, 09:51:52 PM »

I guess the heartening thing is that Aruba is forced to spend more and more money down the rat hole. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2011, 10:00:31 PM »

Doesn't sound like we will know anything until the now postponed "Motions to Compel" are heard in late June.   

The date for that may have changed, those are part of the docs filed but it looks like that was all based upon a trial date in June so it's confusing.  I'll post some of it shortly.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2011, 10:06:34 PM »

The date for that may have changed, those are part of the docs filed but it looks like that was all based upon a trial date in June so it's confusing.  I'll post some of it shortly.
I sure wish we had a contact with Dr. Phil's attorneys -- not to provide any case inside information -- but, merely to interpret the proceedural issues and status!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2011, 10:07:16 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  The updates are appreciated!  

Noticed something new...  

Too cool!  Hope we get to put it to good use soon...  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2011, 10:08:51 PM »

I sure wish we had a contact with Dr. Phil's attorneys -- not to provide any case inside information -- but, merely to interpret the proceedural issues and status!

That would be so nice...   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2011, 10:17:30 PM »

Part of what was filed:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2011, 10:18:31 PM »

Yeah, supposed to look like one of those ink stamps 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2011, 10:43:08 PM »

It's great!  Thank you!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2011, 10:46:28 PM »

It's great!  Thank you!   

I agree, it's great!  I first saw it used in another MP thread, but the thought came to me at once that it could get good use in Natalee's thread.  Sure enough, it's already getting broken in.      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2011, 11:29:29 PM »

Okay, what am I missing? I thought the document you showed on Saturday had the court setting the motions to compel for late June and the trial (if still necessary) moved to October.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2011, 11:30:27 PM »

I have seen nothing on the Summary Judgement!?!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2011, 11:37:19 PM »

Trial date moved to October:

???????????????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.