March 28, 2024, 03:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428490 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: May 01, 2011, 11:09:26 PM »

Hang in there Miss Magnolia and Anna and all those in the affected area. Prayers & good thoughts to you all.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: May 01, 2011, 11:14:42 PM »

OT

Thread started in The Monkey Lounge - News of the Day.  OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9817.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #262 on: May 01, 2011, 11:42:31 PM »

Natalee Holloway: 'Justice For Natalee' to Air on Lifetime Movie Channel Premieres Monday, May 9 at 8 pm et/pt

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/05/01/natalee-holloway-justice-for-natalee-to-air-on-lifetime-movie-channel-premieres-monday-may-9-at-8-pm-etpt/

Efforts by Beth Holloway continue to get “JUSTICE FOR NATALEE” …

Just when Aruba thought it was safe to go back in the water … the story of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba and the continued lawless and indicted murderous ways of Joran Van der Sloot is brought to light. You go Beth, do not let anyone forget the travesty of justice that was perpetrated on a family of an Aruba tourist that became a victim and was brushed under the rug of Aruban incompetence, cronyism and corruption.

Beth is a rock of courage.

GIVE NATALEE BACK TO HER FAMILY ARUBA - WE WON'T EVER GIVE UP UNTIL YOU DO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #263 on: May 02, 2011, 12:03:00 AM »

On this night of JUSTICE..... FINALLY, my hope is to see final justice for Natalee and Stephany, too.

Bring Natalee home!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: May 02, 2011, 12:48:51 AM »

Texasmom I love your avatar.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: May 02, 2011, 12:53:53 AM »

Texasmom I love your avatar.

Thank you San!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: May 02, 2011, 12:58:23 AM »

On this night of JUSTICE..... FINALLY, my hope is to see final justice for Natalee and Stephany, too.

Bring Natalee home!

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: May 02, 2011, 02:05:18 AM »

I love your avatar, San!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: May 02, 2011, 02:41:11 AM »

Reminder...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1wkagbyqv4

Uploaded by shonyakay on Apr 5, 2010

Justice for Natalee Holloway

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G1wkagbyqv4?version=3" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/G1wkagbyqv4?version=3</a>

http://www.starzlife.com/20110429/check-out-the-first-preview-for-justice-for-natalee-holloway/

Check Out The First Preview For ‘Justice For Natalee Holloway’
17 minutes ago at 17 minutes ago by Charley Been
Celebs Category: Movies
 ::snipping2::

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EA-4zwOFlso?version=3" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EA-4zwOFlso?version=3</a>

Beth's not giving up, and we're here standing beside her for as long as it takes.

an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: May 02, 2011, 11:14:00 AM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/natalee-holloway/the-beth-holloway-interview

The Beth Holloway Interview
by Rachel Cohen

::snipping2::

Has it been emotional to replay these events?

I don’t think that anything could compare with the first four months of what we endured while searching for Natalee in Aruba. The movie is something I view as an accomplishment, because we are able to help shed light on a lot of things that I wrote about in my book.

-----------------------------------

Beth is going to accomplish it again on May 9--"shed light on a lot of things."   ::justice2NJ::

Beth.  She didn't run and hide, she did what she could to make sense of it all, and to make life better and safer for others.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: May 02, 2011, 11:23:41 AM »

The actor playing Joran is too normal looking.  He's doesn't have the look of a Sloot/murderer.

They should have advertsied for "Wonky-eyed, Brooding, Sasquatch" to star in it! 

Monkey Devil!

In all seriousness, there is something unusual looking about Joran.  They may be able to do MRIs and CT scans of his head to see what parts may be different.  I don't mean experiment on him, but they do it to our children (children with autism) all the time to see what may be different or what parts of the brain may be different to try to help our kids.  They have even said they have identified some things. 

Since he obviously has behavioral and anger issues, let him do something useful instead of just killing and waiting for trial.  Let him do something good for someone.  He has said he murdered Stephany in a fit of anger, let's see what causes that to happen.  I am NOT suggesting causing him distress or getting revenge for all of the evil he has bestowed on who knows how many people, but doing something that would help people for a change.  His Mom supposedly wanted to send him to get help, why not do it now?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: May 02, 2011, 11:47:46 AM »

So happy to hear that Magnolia and Hudson are ok.  Now where's Anna?

And Bondia is under construction?  Hopefully to grow a brain and get a heart.  And we won't even talk about cosmetics.  pppfffttt
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: May 02, 2011, 11:54:44 AM »

And Bondia is under construction?  Hopefully to grow a brain and get a heart.  And we won't even talk about cosmetics.  pppfffttt

I keep checking in to see if anyone's heard from Anna.  Hopefully we'll hear from her soon.

BBM

ITA ppppffffttt!

Hi ya Snoop Dog!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: May 02, 2011, 02:44:11 PM »

This is probably obvious, but that is Deepak in the green/bluish shirt in the middle right?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: May 02, 2011, 03:18:07 PM »

Patriot,
If I understood your question correctly (the right person) I think this is a better picture of the guy.

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=39256

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: May 02, 2011, 03:22:33 PM »

Patriot,
If I understood your question correctly (the right person) I think this is a better picture of the guy.

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=39256

Thanks texasmom. From afar it looked liked on of those Kalpoe clowns.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: May 02, 2011, 03:44:07 PM »

I keep checking in to see if anyone's heard from Anna.  Hopefully we'll hear from her soon.

BBM

ITA ppppffffttt!

Hi ya Snoop Dog!   

Yesterday I emailed Anna again at a 2nd email addy I had for her.  I will certainly let everyone know if I hear from her.  I worry too.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: May 02, 2011, 05:17:41 PM »

BBM

ITA ppppffffttt!

Hi ya Snoop Dog!   

Yesterday I emailed Anna again at a 2nd email addy I had for her.  I will certainly let everyone know if I hear from her.  I worry too.

Thank you, Klaas. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: May 02, 2011, 05:33:40 PM »

BBM

ITA ppppffffttt!

Hi ya Snoop Dog!   

Thanks Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: May 02, 2011, 06:07:38 PM »

http://www.bucuticam.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.