March 28, 2024, 04:51:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428556 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #280 on: May 02, 2011, 06:19:28 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/04/nan-a-bin-descubri-tribon-grandi-cerca-di-boca-grandi/

Papiamentu translation:

they owing to come descubri shark big close of mouth big (Boca Grandi)

publication: friday, 29 april 2011.

categoria: general

past owing to worde see via helicopter…

oranjestad (aan); at hill colorado at height mouth big according owing to worde reporta at central of police, cu personal of kustwacht by they helicopter, owing to look at one “tribon” (shark) very big close of costa. for colmo owing to señala also at one distancia of more or less 50 metre have person is surf, cual assure is form one danger earnest for her surfernan. more informe not was available, if acaso the surfer also owing to notice the shark in his cercania cu past owing to busca for actuate cu yudanza of olanan more rapidez possible direccion for ground.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: May 02, 2011, 06:43:38 PM »

http://dailyfreepress.com/2010/11/02/crime-down-alcohol-transports-up-on-halloween/

Crime down, alcohol transports up on Halloween

Written by Chelsea Diana Published Nov 2, 2010

On Saturday night of Halloween weekend, the Boston University Police Department added six more officers to their street patrol in order to curb an increase of alcohol related crimes.

While the arrests for illegally transporting alcohol on the streets decreased, the number of student alcohol transports to the hospital increased from previous years.

From Thursday to Sunday night there were 16 student alcohol transports, the majority occurring Saturday night, according to BUPD reports.

Students noticed the larger number of patrols as they headed to the streets for Halloween festivities.

“The police were out everywhere,” said Olivia Zeolla, a freshman in the College of Arts and Sciences. “Halloween is just an excuse for students to dress like sluts and go out every night. The police realized that fact and took advantage of it.”

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: May 02, 2011, 06:47:31 PM »

http://dailyfreepress.com/2010/11/02/crime-down-alcohol-transports-up-on-halloween/

On Saturday night of Halloween weekend, the Boston University Police Department added six more officers to their street patrol in order to curb an increase of alcohol related crimes.

While the arrests for illegally transporting alcohol on the streets decreased, the number of student alcohol transports to the hospital increased from previous years.

From Thursday to Sunday night there were 16 student alcohol transports, the majority occurring Saturday night, according to BUPD reports.

Students noticed the larger number of patrols as they headed to the streets for Halloween festivities.

“The police were out everywhere,” said Olivia Zeolla, a freshman in the College of Arts and Sciences. “Halloween is just an excuse for students to dress like sluts and go out every night. The police realized that fact and took advantage of it.”

Yeah, Olivia is trying to bring Aruban standards to Boston.  By all appearances, the women in Aruba have no self esteem.  They think the only way they can get anywhere is with sex. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2011, 07:29:13 PM »

JUST GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM ANNA:

"Yes, I am OK and just had power restored after 4 days.  But I am fortunate—no injuries or property damage.  Lots of family and friends not so lucky.  The damage is unbelievable.  And still areas to be searched.  Remember all of this region in your prayers. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: May 02, 2011, 07:35:59 PM »

"Yes, I am OK and just had power restored after 4 days.  But I am fortunate—no injuries or property damage.  Lots of family and friends not so lucky.  The damage is unbelievable.  And still areas to be searched.  Remember all of this region in your prayers. "

Wonderful news, so glad she's safe!   

Thanks Klaas!

Hopefully Magnolia will have her power back soon too.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: May 02, 2011, 07:42:37 PM »

Yeah, Olivia is trying to bring Aruban standards to Boston.  By all appearances, the women in Aruba have no self esteem.  They think the only way they can get anywhere is with sex. 

Yes, it sure does seem that way.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: May 02, 2011, 08:01:04 PM »

Wonderful news, so glad she's safe!   

Thanks Klaas!

Hopefully Magnolia will have her power back soon too.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: May 02, 2011, 09:15:50 PM »

I'm so thankful to here from Anna.  Thanks Klaasend.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: May 02, 2011, 11:01:20 PM »

hear.  ya'll know that. lol
crazybabyborg
« Reply #289 on: May 02, 2011, 11:03:42 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!! Is that everyone now?   

I'm so glad to hear that Anna is OK, and yes, I'm keeping all those in the storm's/tornado's path in my prayers. We're taking 3 huge "care boxes" tomorrow to Glade's Spring, Va. where the devastation is just unbelievable. We just set a washing machine box outside the clinic waiting room along with a list obtained of needed items and they're brimming over with clothes, dry and canned goods, etc. Virtually every material item needed to simply live was on the lists. People were left with nothing but what they were wearing. I'm sending a check along with the goods, but I wish it could be more.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: May 03, 2011, 01:47:22 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: May 03, 2011, 08:20:32 AM »

an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: May 03, 2011, 08:21:32 AM »

an angelic monkey

oops,  an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: May 03, 2011, 01:24:58 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: May 03, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »

Thanks to everyone for your care and concern and prayers.

For once, I am pretty much speechless. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: May 03, 2011, 03:11:27 PM »

So glad to see you back Anna, we were all so worried!   

I'm so glad you and our other monkeys that have checked in from the storms path are safe!

Prayers of thanks are still being sent up here!   an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: May 03, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »

I'm so glad you checked in and are okay Anna.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: May 03, 2011, 06:18:36 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jackie-k-cooper/two-programs-concerning-b_b_856931.html

Two Programs Concerning Beth and Natalee Holloway
Posted: 05/ 3/11 04:58 PM ET

The disappearance of Natalee Holloway continues to fascinate people even though it has been six years since she went missing in Aruba. Lifetime Television now offers a second movie on this case. This one is titled "Justice For Natalee Holloway" and concerns Natalee's mother's continuing search for the truth as to what happened to her daughter.

In 2010 the case was once again in the headlines when it was discovered that Joran van der Sloot was suspected in the murder of a young Peruvian woman. Beth Holloway headed to Peru and talked with van der Sloot. Her journey to find the truth during the years 2005 to 2010 makes up the basic story of this film.

The movie shows how Beth (Tracy Pollan) sacrificed her marriage to Jug Twitty (Grant Show), in some ways her relationship with her son Matt, and endless amounts of money to try to find out what happened to Natalee. She is determined to go to the ends of the earth for some type of resolution and at each turn she is blocked by either the system or the people involved.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: May 03, 2011, 06:43:56 PM »

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: May 03, 2011, 06:48:22 PM »

About time!  So glad you are back!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.