March 28, 2024, 06:08:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428558 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: May 07, 2011, 07:08:48 PM »

Happy Mothers Day to all the Monkey Moms.  Nice pics, Klaasend and San!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #401 on: May 07, 2011, 10:05:38 PM »

Got a google alert on this. The only thing good about it is 1. it has a great picture of Beth and 2. his email address is at the bottom of the article.

http://www.philly.com/philly/columnists/jonathan_storm/121430573.html

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #402 on: May 08, 2011, 12:55:21 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: May 08, 2011, 09:10:48 AM »

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE SCARED MONKEYS MOMS.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: May 08, 2011, 10:19:21 AM »

OCTOBER 2011

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: May 08, 2011, 10:25:35 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: May 08, 2011, 11:17:44 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: May 08, 2011, 11:17:53 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: May 08, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 08, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: May 08, 2011, 12:44:29 PM »

http://amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7078:rapper-50-cent-op-filmfestival-aruba&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Rapper 50 Cent film festival on Aruba

Last Updated on Friday, 06 May 2011 3:50 p.m.
Thursday, 05 May 2011 6:41 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Curtis Jackson, better known by his stage name 50 Cent comes to Aruba. On June 14 the rapper appears on the red carpet as his latest movie "Things Fall Apart" has a Caribbean premiere in the second edition of the Aruba International Film Festival (AIFF).

The film was earlier this year and plays Jackson stars as an American football player who gets cancer.

It took longer for the organization this year than last year when the festival debuted to a celebrity to be announced. Last year was almost immediately known that the American actor Richard Gere star of the festival would be. This had mainly to the fact that Gere is a friend of the Italian creative director of the festival, Claudio Masenza. The presence of celebrities is important, especially also for attracting foreign journalists who are willing to publish. Rapper 50 Cent is not a traditional "Hollywood" star and not everyone is impressed by his acting, having also comments on his latest movie. Nevertheless, the artist will draw a lot of publicity and hence for the festival and Aruba. Things Fall Apart "is in at least programmed on Tuesday, June 14 at eight o'clock at night, and Jackson will also secure its presence. It is not like last year with Gere, the opening of the festival. AIFF It is already starting June 10 at Paseo Herencia and lasts until June 16.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: May 08, 2011, 01:24:16 PM »

Remember the guy that shot his wife at least three times including in the face (in front of their son), and then tried to hang himself in KIA.  Well now he's claiming he doesn't remember shooting her...

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/31301-blauw-no-ta-corda-nada-di-su-crimen.html

Papiamentu translation:

blauw do not corda nothing of his crimen

saturday, 07 may 2011 20:03

nothing at all is thing juan junior quant is corda of the day cu past owing to throw on his casa cu intencion for mate. this is the first expresion cu blauw owing to haci after cu past owing to stay deteni y owing to leave for of hospital. 
::snipping2::
the advocate owing to splica blauw what have in the dossier cu past owing to achieve for of autoridad in the caso cu have contra dje. the sospechoso self owing to stay asombra. seems cu the do not corda what owing to sosode on the saturday ey. the was on the palm island y neither sikiera esey the is corda. do not conoci if the efecto of the attempt of horcamento y baimento in coma can owing to conduci at perdemento of memory in the caso here. although the sospechoso owing to being take away kia in rolstoel now already end the is canando. seems cu now if autoridad owing to talk cune although his advocate owing to bise end what have on paper in his contra. close the team investigativo also blauw owing to declara cu the do not corda what owing to sosode. the is corda if that is his advocate. past owing to tell police that is his aboga in the investigacion. kizas the have one perdida of memory selectivo.

comentarionan (10) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for juri, may 07, 2011
ja ja... y we all have cu kerebo! pfff... +28 come across...

scirbi for anti-blauw, may 07, 2011
sere! the know very good what owing to happen. awo ela "lubida" for scapa his curpa. you have make bad! pay pe awo! go look at where mother of you child is y con ela stay! esta one berguensa big. march rond is blof y look at where are you stop awo. sere!!! +26 come across...

scirbi for kwiri, may 07, 2011 ay is pika the do not remember come across! +12 come across...

scirbi for juan janga, may 07, 2011
let scientiviconan come labora of the caso here, is deal of one syndrome new. blaw syndrome Wink)))) +16 come across...

scirbi for vision 2911, may 07, 2011
my also is of opinion cu the caballero here have one memory much selectivo self. if follow his desaroyo fisíco i am presumi cu the will owing to prefer of stay remain in coma for always y for none instansia interogé y tampoko for have to is in kia for his acto. ela stay casi 24 hour detení y the have to owing to realisa what ela make y cu the will go enfrenta hustisia. ela prefera of escoge suisidio enbes of responsabilisá pe acto cometi. the do not of acuerdo cu owing to succeed salbe of attempt of suicidio. the advocate is demostrando hpi serenidad in the caso here. as wait for cu hustisia will demostra cu none person have derecho of intenta at less life of neither a niether his own life. +22 come across...

scirbi for save your nonsense, may 07, 2011
before the polisnan enterogatorio can owing to talk cu ne hour cu ela come at tino already his advocate owing to talk cu ne end y owing to dune verdere instruction.esei is one duidelijk zaak.awor of what time etabata foi tino first cu the la comete the crimmen or after? tbs or niet toerekering vaatbaar the can find.mi opinion is cu the is try of find niet toerekening vaatbaar.den caso they so is good for mande pieterbaan center at hullanda einan if have all clase of aid pe.no have one centrum so at aruba.no have one psyciater.ta only psycoloog.einan the advocate can scoor.e mihor cos cu can haci cu ne according opini peil is dune maximo castigo conform his poging tot moord on one lady.ta berguensa if the leave pound y laugh we systema juridico.si the do not corda nothing the can ripiti the cos here afresh save we aruba y i am confia we systema juridico.cu the do not corda nothing save that nonsense.... +6 come across...

scirbi for spotty, may 07, 2011
mande east caminda the have to is come across, pace is much cu owing to go coma do not corda nothing is hour cu juez strike they castigo they're corda and cumisa jora +12 come across...

scirbi for realidad, may 08, 2011
do not important for blauw corda now what owing to happen or not y neither the advocate not have to of corde niether. the important is for her hanja one balente castigo for his acto, because the proof of more big cu the is c*lpable is at colombia actualmente, that is his senjora. +13 come across...

scirbi for big force, may 08, 2011
wel blauw do you day owing to jega because though cu do you do not corda nothing more. yet have witness contra do you cu if not owing to forget what you have make cu they yui muher. also have the father of the child muher cu owing to see do you tiro his yui muhe y more person also. they're go using they contra do you y so do you not will leave pound stop of play game suschi. y go pay for thing cu you have make in kia okeee! +15 come across...

scirbi for hmmmm, may 08, 2011
make meskos kune look at if the can come bij.... come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 08, 2011, 01:33:45 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/31309-atraco-arma-na-subway-paradera.html

Papiamentu translation:

atraco arm at subway paradera

sunday, 08 may 2011 00:09

saturday night in careda of 11:45pm owing to sosode one atraco cu arm of candela at the parkeerplaats of subway paradera. three young owing to atraca one employee of one compania of delivery hour the was bandona the business of sandwich cu the coin of throw of day. one of the hobennan owing to place arm of candela at cabes of the employee y one another owing to pour one liquido acido or pepperspray at his cara. the employee in his dolor owing to cay at floor y at the instant ey the malechornan owing to probecha y bay cu the coin. the arm using was uno type or similar at one glock cu cuerpo policial is haci usage of dje. the suma of coin cu owing to wordo steal do not conoci still. the hobennan owing to bandona the sitio in one car old type sedan, color blauw cu one rear spoiler. none of the hobennan was have cara tapa y camara of seguridad owing to succeed graba all the movecion. 

Comentarionan (3)
Mustra/Kita comentarionan

scirbi for la profesora, may 08, 2011
one crazy atraco island. where we is bay????!!!! minister of husticia arise! cuminsa cambia/drecha leynan. cuminsa give police arm more mihor for work. place more police on caya. this is the consecuencia of hour did take the medida for less permission for carga arm of comerciantenan for they defende they self. the not have to become one wild wild west, but i is achieve cu cada comerciante have to have one permission for carga arm for defende they property y they self. +20 come across...

scirbi for v.tromp, may 08, 2011
one conseho for her comerciante they not let one person only transporta coin of throw of day. and as see for captura the person they here cu danja aruba his name and one good castigo is at his lugar. +15 come across...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: May 09, 2011, 12:23:09 AM »

Anyone heard anything else about this?

http://www.amazon.com/Portrait-Monster-Natalee-Holloway-Mystery/dp/0312359217

Portrait of a Monster: Joran van der Sloot, a Murder in Peru, and the Natalee Holloway Mystery [Hardcover]
Lisa Pulitzer (Author), Cole Thompson (Author)

This title will be released on July 5, 2011.

Exclusive Details from Portrait of a Monster include:

• Interviews with members of the families of Joran, Stephany and Natalee.

• Internal communications between Interpol, the FBI, Aruban officials and officials in Chile and Peru.

• Never before seen police files from Chile, Peru and Aruba.

• Behind the scene details of the police interviews with Joran at police headquarters in Peru as described by those who were in the room.

• Exclusive police document entitled “The 21 Reasons why police think Joran is guilty” of the murder of Stephany Flores.

• Transcripts from police interviews in Aruba with Joran, and Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, including the secretly recorded audiotape of the three alone in an interrogation room of the Aruban Police Department.

• Joran’s troubles in Thailand, including a possible connection to human sex trafficking.

• Never before seen photos of the crime scene in Peru, Stephany’s car, police mug shots, fingerprint files, hotel records and more.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: May 09, 2011, 12:58:35 AM »

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/publisher-news/article/43506-smp-bumps-up-van-der-sloot-book.html

SMP Bumps Up van der Sloot Book
by Rachel Deahl
Jun 14, 2010
         | Reader Comments 0

Lisa Pulitzer's long-incubating book on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, which St. Martin's Press signed five years ago, has just been put on an accelerated schedule. With the prime suspect in Holloway's case, Joran van der Sloot, back in the headlines for his involvement in the death of another woman, Pulitzer, a New York Times correspondent, is expected to deliver the book in 2011 after not having a hard delivery date.

Pulitzer, who's co-writing the book with Cole Thompson (A Deadly Game: The Untold Story of the Scott Peterson Investigation), has been researching the Holloway case for years. She's currently headed to Peru to look into the death of Stephany Flores, the woman van der Sloot recently admitted killing. SMP is saying Pulitzer's book "promises to be the definitive work on the two cases." The publisher is also promising that that the book will reveal a wealth of new information about van der Sloot, a figure who's captivated both the traditional and tabloid media.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: May 09, 2011, 01:26:31 AM »

Klaas,

I just noticed that the "attachment" option has gone poof, is it just a glitch on my end or was it removed?

TIA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 09, 2011, 01:28:00 AM »

http://www.filedby.com/author/lisa_pulitzer/1463441/

(Picture at the link)

Lisa Pulitzer

Author Biography

Lisa Pulitzer is a former correspondent for The New York Times, and the author of more than a dozen non-fiction books in the areas of True Crime and Current Events. She has ghostwritten four hardcover books for major broadcast journalists, among them a Number One New York Times bestseller about the Scott Peterson case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 09, 2011, 01:39:44 AM »

Cole Thompson

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/cole-thompson/6/622/b83

http://myinwood.net/about/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: May 09, 2011, 01:47:06 AM »

In just a few more hours!   

Natalee Holloway: 'Justice For Natalee' to Air on Lifetime Movie Channel Premieres Monday, May 9 at 8 pm et/pt

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/05/01/natalee-holloway-justice-for-natalee-to-air-on-lifetime-movie-channel-premieres-monday-may-9-at-8-pm-etpt/

Efforts by Beth Holloway continue to get “JUSTICE FOR NATALEE” …

Just when Aruba thought it was safe to go back in the water … the story of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba and the continued lawless and indicted murderous ways of Joran Van der Sloot is brought to light. You go Beth, do not let anyone forget the travesty of justice that was perpetrated on a family of an Aruba tourist that became a victim and was brushed under the rug of Aruban incompetence, cronyism and corruption.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 09, 2011, 01:48:23 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.