March 18, 2024, 10:58:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428158 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: May 09, 2011, 01:49:17 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: May 09, 2011, 01:59:35 AM »

In just a few more hours!   

Natalee Holloway: 'Justice For Natalee' to Air on Lifetime Movie Channel Premieres Monday, May 9 at 8 pm et/pt

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/05/01/natalee-holloway-justice-for-natalee-to-air-on-lifetime-movie-channel-premieres-monday-may-9-at-8-pm-etpt/

Efforts by Beth Holloway continue to get “JUSTICE FOR NATALEE” …

Just when Aruba thought it was safe to go back in the water … the story of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba and the continued lawless and indicted murderous ways of Joran Van der Sloot is brought to light. You go Beth, do not let anyone forget the travesty of justice that was perpetrated on a family of an Aruba tourist that became a victim and was brushed under the rug of Aruban incompetence, cronyism and corruption.

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/justice-natalee-holloway/325491

Justice for Natalee Holloway: TV Listings
Click here for your local listings

Next episode:  Justice for Natalee Holloway New  Mon, May 9 8:00 PM
LIFE
A docudrama chronicling the ongoing search for the truth behind the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Natalee's mother, Beth (Tracy Pollan), is continually harassed by the suspected killer, who is also accused of murdering a woman in Peru in 2010.
full episode description

Channel   Date & Time   Episode

LIFE    Mon, May 9
8:00 PM   Justice for Natalee Holloway New
A docudrama chronicling the ongoing search for the truth behind the 2005 disappearance of Natalee... more

LIFE    Sat, May 14
9:00 PM   Justice for Natalee Holloway
A docudrama chronicling the ongoing search for the truth behind the 2005 disappearance of Natalee... more

LIFE    Sat, May 14
11:00 PM   Justice for Natalee Holloway
A docudrama chronicling the ongoing search for the truth behind the 2005 disappearance of Natalee...

Be sure to check your local listings...the movie starts at 7pm here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 09, 2011, 06:38:29 AM »

Klaas,

I just noticed that the "attachment" option has gone poof, is it just a glitch on my end or was it removed?

TIA

Good morning texasmom.    sunny  Of course, I'm not Klaas, but I can answer your question.      Klaas has turned off the "attachment" option until after the trial of Casey Anthony.  You can still post photos using something like photobucket.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: May 09, 2011, 10:34:12 AM »

This was on The Today Show this morning.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/42955000#42955000

I'm sorry she went through another Mother's Day without having answers about Natalee.
But she once again shows her grace and strength. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: May 09, 2011, 02:32:02 PM »

Klaas,

I just noticed that the "attachment" option has gone poof, is it just a glitch on my end or was it removed?

TIA

Good morning texasmom.    sunny  Of course, I'm not Klaas, but I can answer your question.      Klaas has turned off the "attachment" option until after the trial of Casey Anthony.  You can still post photos using something like photobucket.

Thanks MuffyBee!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 09, 2011, 02:47:43 PM »

I'm sorry she went through another Mother's Day without having answers about Natalee.

Thanks sylvia!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: May 09, 2011, 08:00:41 PM »

Two minutes!   

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: May 09, 2011, 08:38:46 PM »

Who is watching Justice for Natalee Holloway?

Still STANDING with the girl

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 09, 2011, 09:03:35 PM »

pb

Hi PB!! Great to see you!   

Yep.  "Still STANDING with the girl" 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 09, 2011, 09:19:27 PM »

pb

Hi PB!! Great to see you!   

Yep.  "Still STANDING with the girl" 

Me, too! 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: May 09, 2011, 10:55:11 PM »

I think I am watching Beth in Vanished without a trace?  Not sure but it is on Lifetime.  They just finished up with Natalee and now they are onto another vanished family believed to be in Mexico.
 ::justice2NJ::

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 10, 2011, 12:04:08 AM »

I'm here standing with the girl, for as long as it takes.

I'm still trying to absorb it all.

About the movie...I'm not sure where to start really.  One thing is for sure, the actress that portrayed Anita was NOTHING like Anita imo. 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1305056/

crazybabyborg
« Reply #432 on: May 10, 2011, 12:19:59 AM »

Thanks sylvia!   

Yes, Thanks, Sylvia! Beth remains full of grace and a pillar of strength. I know Natalee would be proud of her!

I stand with the girl and all those here who have made the same commitment! I'm in very good company!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 10, 2011, 12:22:09 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7220:vervolgfilm-natalee-in-premiere&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Continued Natalee Film premiere

Monday, 09 May 2011 5:30 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - "Justice for Natalee Holloway, the sequel to the television Natalee Holloway in 2009, will premiere tonight at eight hours on U.S. network Lifetime. The film builds on the disappearance of Natalee in Aruba in 2005.

The new story follows the main suspect Joran van der Sloot, who last year was arrested in Peru on suspicion of murder Stephany Flores. He is still in prison pending his trial. Joran Flores would have killed them on his laptop because "things had seen Natalee Holloway on. His attempt to blackmail the Holloway family will be discussed during the movie. Immediately after the broadcast of this film is also the premiere of the reality show "Vanished" with Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee disappeared. This show is about real-life disappearances, which like the Natalee case, never solved.

Dr. Phil
Even talk show host Phil McGraw, better known as a TV psychologist Dr. Phil is back in the news in connection with the Holloway case. He has to October 12 this year to appear in court to account for rulings in his show about the Kalpoe brothers in 2005. He suggested then that the two were jointly responsible for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Kalpoe brothers are just like Joran arrested several times in this case but never charged. They and their friend Joran were the last people seen with Natalee before she disappeared. In 2006 the brothers had already filed suit against McGraw. She reportedly demands a compensation of 800 million U.S. dollars.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 10, 2011, 01:24:40 AM »

Yep, they're desperate.   

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7202:aruba-in-hollywood-documentaire&catid=117:artikelen-entertainment&Itemid=218

Google translation:

Aruba Hollywood documentary

Last Updated on Monday, May 09, 2011 2:48 p.m.
Monday, May 09, 2011 2:45 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, a documentary about American brand management, advertising and product placement, has recently premiered in Los Angeles. Aruba was among them, represented by Jan Allen, salesperson Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA). Part of the film is in fact recorded on the beach for the Hyatt Aruba Hotel.

The premiere was sponsored among others by ATA, which allows the new image and logo to promote Aruba. ATA also wants to highlight the participation of Aruba in this documentary. Allen spoke for the premiere, during a press conference, with some American journalists on the role of Aruba in the film. In addition, they handed out promotional materials. In addition, the Aruba logo prominently on the poster. Some Aruban people who appear in this film include Fritz Israel as marketing director ATA AHATA director Jim Hepple and former manager Aruba Hyatt Suzy Santiago. Purpose of the sponsorship is to promote Aruba as top destination in the Caribbean.
 ::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 10, 2011, 02:02:55 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 10, 2011, 06:44:10 AM »

Natalee's Candles:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nat%27s

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: May 10, 2011, 07:29:46 AM »

About the movie...I'm not sure where to start really.  One thing is for sure, the actress that portrayed Anita was NOTHING like Anita imo. 

Hi Texasmom and Monkeys!  I watched it and I agree, the actress that played Anita was (too pretty) nothing like her.  I admire Beth so much.  It hurts to watch her pain.  My prayers are with her and Dr. Phil.  Thank you for the incredible job you do here Monkeys.  I still babysit 4 grandbabies, 4, 2, 1, and 6 mo. so I appreciate being able to come here and get caught up... when I get a break!  Great big hugs to you all!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: May 10, 2011, 10:48:26 AM »

Hi Texasmom and Monkeys!  I watched it and I agree, the actress that played Anita was (too pretty) nothing like her.  I admire Beth so much.  It hurts to watch her pain.  My prayers are with her and Dr. Phil.  Thank you for the incredible job you do here Monkeys.  I still babysit 4 grandbabies, 4, 2, 1, and 6 mo. so I appreciate being able to come here and get caught up... when I get a break!  Great big hugs to you all!

agreed,  she was too pretty to be Anita.  I dvr'd it so I can watch it again too.

Maine, born and raised!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: May 10, 2011, 01:52:19 PM »

Yep, they're desperate.   

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7202:aruba-in-hollywood-documentaire&catid=117:artikelen-entertainment&Itemid=218

Google translation:

Aruba Hollywood documentary

Last Updated on Monday, May 09, 2011 2:48 p.m.
Monday, May 09, 2011 2:45 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, a documentary about American brand management, advertising and product placement, has recently premiered in Los Angeles. Aruba was among them, represented by Jan Allen, salesperson Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA). Part of the film is in fact recorded on the beach for the Hyatt Aruba Hotel.

The premiere was sponsored among others by ATA, which allows the new image and logo to promote Aruba. ATA also wants to highlight the participation of Aruba in this documentary. Allen spoke for the premiere, during a press conference, with some American journalists on the role of Aruba in the film. In addition, they handed out promotional materials. In addition, the Aruba logo prominently on the poster. Some Aruban people who appear in this film include Fritz Israel as marketing director ATA AHATA director Jim Hepple and former manager Aruba Hyatt Suzy Santiago. Purpose of the sponsorship is to promote Aruba as top destination in the Caribbean.
 ::snipping2::

THE REAL ARUBA - COVER UP FOR MURDERERS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.60

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.