March 19, 2024, 03:50:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428190 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #440 on: May 10, 2011, 02:52:16 PM »

Yep, they're desperate.   

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7202:aruba-in-hollywood-documentaire&catid=117:artikelen-entertainment&Itemid=218

Google translation:

Aruba Hollywood documentary

Last Updated on Monday, May 09, 2011 2:48 p.m.
Monday, May 09, 2011 2:45 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, a documentary about American brand management, advertising and product placement, has recently premiered in Los Angeles. Aruba was among them, represented by Jan Allen, salesperson Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA). Part of the film is in fact recorded on the beach for the Hyatt Aruba Hotel.

The premiere was sponsored among others by ATA, which allows the new image and logo to promote Aruba. ATA also wants to highlight the participation of Aruba in this documentary. Allen spoke for the premiere, during a press conference, with some American journalists on the role of Aruba in the film. In addition, they handed out promotional materials. In addition, the Aruba logo prominently on the poster. Some Aruban people who appear in this film include Fritz Israel as marketing director ATA AHATA director Jim Hepple and former manager Aruba Hyatt Suzy Santiago. Purpose of the sponsorship is to promote Aruba as top destination in the Caribbean.
 ::snipping2::

THE REAL ARUBA - COVER UP FOR MURDERERS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.60

I think you're reading my mind... 

That picture was the first thing I thought of when I saw the movie poster last night.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: May 10, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7365579n&tag=related;photovideo

Beth on the Early Show this morning.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: May 10, 2011, 06:35:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7258:aruba-niet-al-te-bekaaid-van-af&catid=117:artikelen-entertainment&Itemid=218

Google translation:

Aruba is not too off worst

Tuesday, 10 May 2011 3:18 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Aruba Positive attention is of course not, the drop yesterday aired film "Justice for Natalee Holloway by the U.S. network Lifetime, followed by the first episode of the reality show" Vanished ". The latter presents mother Beth, this time our island natrap did not, however, as before.

Beth discusses in its program similar disappearances, which she hopes to make a contribution to bringing home the missing and putting criminals behind bars. The first episode of the series began with her own story, so the disappearance of her daughter Natalee in 2005. The whole story was addressed from the departure of Natalee to Aruba with her classmates direction to the arrest of prime suspect Joran van der Sloot in Peru, where he is suspected of the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores. The confrontation of Joran to Beth in the Peruvian prison was again cited. Clear that after years Beth has remained firm and are dissatisfied with the questions that remain after the disappearance of her daughter.

Striking was that on TV yesterday she clearly states that she has learned that it can happen to anyone, anywhere in the world. And not only in Aruba, as before, constantly stressed. The film and the first episode of Vanished bring our island yesterday, although again in a not too positive light, but Beth crack Aruba at least not off extra.

Justice
In the sequel film prior to its program aired, the story focused on Joran. How he picks his life after the disappearance of Natalee, while the mother of Natalee frantic attempts to find out the truth. The film is a remarkable scene where Joran and Natalee on the beach and then get Natalee on a fishing boat. Joran says in the film by a journalist to whom he tells this story, he knew at that time Natalee went out that he would step on board. With an obvious played unfeeling gaze, however, he remains behind on the beach while the boat with a clear Natalee being played in panic into the dark sea. The makers have also taken up clearly inspired by the confession of Joran to Patrick van der Eem on hidden cameras in 2008.

The whole film is punctuated by the word Aruba, the various players in and out of season in their mouths. So at the beginning of the film that Natalee was having a party and sitting on a jeep while 'Aruba' joelt. Something for the Aruban viewer somewhat strange happens. Especially because Aruba's not recognizable is visualized.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: May 10, 2011, 08:35:08 PM »

This is inacurrate assumption on behalf of the court. The ONLY parties that presented evidence
of gang rape, kidnapping on the part of the Plantiffs were THE PLANTIFFS AND ARUBA JUDGE SMID.

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway. [/u]
<snip>
Mos has told CNN he believes authorities have enough evidence to prove Holloway is dead, even if her body is never found. He has suggested her death was an accident.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

Judge Smid said the Kalpoe brothers were involved in body disposal.[/b]

The judge reasoned Friday that “the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse,” prosecutors said.

AND
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/natalee-hoolloway-investigation-aruban-judge-orders-kalpoe-brothers-to-be-released/

"There's no doubt in my mind that she's dead," said Hans Mos. "I think we have enough evidence to prove the girl is not alive anymore, even without a body."
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/26/holloway.arrest/index.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: May 10, 2011, 08:49:36 PM »

It was NOT the Dr. Phil show nor Skeeters who presented evidence that viewers of the Dr. Phil show would interpret
as an admision of criminal conduct by the Kalpoe brothers - it was the FACTS that they lied in their Aruba polis statements,
their own Aruba Judge ruled that they were involved in a crime and body disposal etc. etc.

Dr. Phil show merely repeated FACTS out of Aruba's own Justice System.

Oh and lest we forgot DOMPIG's statement: "They're guilty as hell"

Monkeys,
I feel there might be a need here to help Dr. Phil win this case with your knowledge - truth is power.
Take each point that is being presented and refute it with the proof/evidence we all know. We have to assume that the attorney's involved are not as knowledgeable with the case as yawl are because most of you have been here from the very beginning, plus it's easy to forget details UNLESS you're a monkey!

You know by now, that the Kalpoe attorney's watch the boards and copy everything. They are like clockwork everytime we'd post something at freebirds we were watching them show up. They come here too. Dr. Phil's people too, as well as Sony.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: May 10, 2011, 08:55:22 PM »

Yep, they're desperate.   

http://www.amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7202:aruba-in-hollywood-documentaire&catid=117:artikelen-entertainment&Itemid=218

Google translation:

Aruba Hollywood documentary

Last Updated on Monday, May 09, 2011 2:48 p.m.
Monday, May 09, 2011 2:45 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, a documentary about American brand management, advertising and product placement, has recently premiered in Los Angeles. Aruba was among them, represented by Jan Allen, salesperson Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA). Part of the film is in fact recorded on the beach for the Hyatt Aruba Hotel.

The premiere was sponsored among others by ATA, which allows the new image and logo to promote Aruba. ATA also wants to highlight the participation of Aruba in this documentary. Allen spoke for the premiere, during a press conference, with some American journalists on the role of Aruba in the film. In addition, they handed out promotional materials. In addition, the Aruba logo prominently on the poster. Some Aruban people who appear in this film include Fritz Israel as marketing director ATA AHATA director Jim Hepple and former manager Aruba Hyatt Suzy Santiago. Purpose of the sponsorship is to promote Aruba as top destination in the Caribbean.

THE REAL ARUBA - COVER UP FOR MURDERERS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.60

I think you're reading my mind... 

That picture was the first thing I thought of when I saw the movie poster last night.

The movie should be titled: 'MEASURE OF A MAN!"
 Monkey Devil!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: May 10, 2011, 09:09:48 PM »

Deepak was so damaged that he RETURNED TO CARLOS N' CHARLIES
Aug. 22: Scarborough Country obtains explosive and exclusive new video as one of the three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway returns to the place she was last seen alive.

In Deepak's depo he states:
When asked what Deepak meant when he said in the Skeeters taped interview:
"You'd be surprised how simple it was that night", DEEPAK TESTIFIED: "You
would be surprised how simple it was that night how uneventful that night
was, how short it was, just I dropped off two people and I went home."

THEN ON MONDAY HE RAN OVER TO PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT'S HOME, SAT BY THE POOL AND
GOT INSTRUCTIONS FROM PAULUS HOW TO DEFEND HIMSELF. If he only dropped Natalee
off at the beach, what would he need an attorney or instructions to defend himself for?

DEEPAK AND MICHAEL DOMPIG at Senor Frogs

SATISH AT FORMER CNC's now Senior Frogs

DEEPAK KALPOE, KAWISH MISIER, SATISH KALPOE

The Kalpoe’s were arrested by the ALE. They brought that upon themsleves. It was the 3 suspects who lied to the police and stated they returned Natalee Holloway to the Holiday Inn the night they drove off with her from Carlos ‘n Charlie’s. It was the suspects who lied about the two black security guards and implicated them in a crime where they were arrested. It was the three suspects who continually changed their stories and statements to the police and investigators.
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

The judge reasoned Friday that “the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse,” prosecutors said.
AND
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/30/natalee-hoolloway-investigation-aruban-judge-orders-kalpoe-brothers-to-be-released/

"The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

REMINDER - JUDGE SMID SAID THE KALPOES WERE INVOLVED in" aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse,” prosecutors said."

They made themselves PUBLIC FIGURES when they aided, abetted in a crime
When they tried to cover-up with emails to John Charles Croes
& their emails about their actions of what happened that night which was all proven more lies.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: May 10, 2011, 09:24:46 PM »

Link probably does not work:

BY DAVE GOLDINER NEW YORK DAILY NEWS DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Cops in Aruba charged two hotel security guards yesterday in the mysterious disappearance of a vacationing Alabama high school beauty - as FBI divers prepared to join the search for her. The attorney general of the Caribbean island said the men met 18-year-old Natalee Holloway sometime after she was last seen at a bar during a graduation trip over the Memorial Day weekend.

"The [suspects] have a relationship with the disappearance," said Attorney General Caren Janssen. "There is a reasonable suspicion they may be involved."
Investigators earlier questioned three other men, who told them they had sex with Holloway after meeting her at the bar in the Caribbean paradise.
It was unclear whether those men, who were freed, pointed cops to the two latest suspects, aged 28 and 30, who work at a hotel near the Holiday Inn where Holloway was staying."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1418322/posts?q=1&;page=251
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: May 10, 2011, 09:35:29 PM »

From RU:

Indeed, at most a prosecutor can try to make an extremely weak case using the Aruban equivalent of 243WvS[1], sexually penetrating someone incapacitated and will stop to save himself emberasment.

Art. 243. Hij die met iemand van wie hij weet dat hij in staat van bewusteloosheid of lichamelijke onmacht verkeert, dan wel aan een zodanige gebrekkige ontwikkeling of ziekelijke stoornis van zijn geestvermogens lijdt dat hij niet of onvolkomen in staat is zijn wil daaromtrent te bepalen of kenbaar te maken of daartegen weerstand te bieden, handelingen pleegt die bestaan uit of mede bestaan uit het
seksueel binnendringen van het lichaam, wordt gestraft met gevangenisstraf van ten hoogste acht jaren of geldboete van de vijfde categorie.

From dugo  about incapasitated
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 10, 2011, 09:43:19 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: May 10, 2011, 09:49:38 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/01/18/steve-cohen-two-of-the-boys-said-they-had-consensual-sex-with-her-really/

Steve Cohen, “Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her”. REALLY?

In an interview with Travel Video TV, Steve Cohen (Consultant to the Aruban Government) made some rather peculiar and enlightening statements in an attempt to paint Aruba in a brighter light in hopes of stemming the decline of tourism. In a article  designed to help the Aruban tourism from its disastrous decline, Steve Cohen makes a couple of comments that seem to shed some light on some rather debated issues.

This, according to SMDG Consulting Team chairman Stephen Cohen, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force who spoke at the Caribbean Marketplace being held in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Cohen’s team is tasked with bringing out the facts in the case and establishing a more orderly approach in dealing with the media in a crisis situation. A seasoned television news expert from CBS, Cohen has been part of the SMDG team since the beginning of the investigations

One can speculate as defining this Task Force’s role as bringing out the facts or spining the facts for Aruba’s advantage. This Task Force and Steve Cohen do report to the Aruban government. It was not all that long ago we were told by Steve Cohen the following “facts in the case”. We all now know how that turned out.

It is expected that he will be re-questioned somewhere in the next 10-day period. I doubt that they will bring him back for questioning immediately, but it will be in that period. And also, it is expected the Kalpoes will also be brought in for questioning.

Now after seven months of searching the island from the landfill to the ocean and all parts in-between, Aruban investigators are mounting a search of the California Light House area. Steve Cohen would also make such snide comments as the Mountain Brook teens did not wait around for interrogation”? Do you in Aruba actually contemplate why people are boycotting your island or just refuse by choice not to go? Maybe its because of such ongoing comments? If the Aruban authorities actually took this case seriously from the outset, they would not have allowed anyone to leave Aruba prior to being questioned.

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. “Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee’s will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation,” said Cohen.

Steve Cohen further goes on to continue to blame the victim asking that the most important thing is to understand Natalee’s mental state at the time of her disappearance. That’s curious, most people think that its most important to find those that committed a criminal act against her, as the Prosecutors Office has previously stated.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee’s physical state at the time of disappearance.

Now comes the most interesting comment and admission by Steve Cohen. Cohen stated that two of the boys had sex with Natalee. REALLY? Although Steve Cohen claims it be consensual, when have the boys publically come out and stated that they admitted to having sex with Natalee? For months people have debated and stated that Beth Twitty was lying that the three suspects had sex with Natalee. Hasn’t the entire debate about the Deepak Tapes been about whether he said, “we did or did not have sex with her?” Now Steve Cohen, consultant to the Aruban government puts it on record that they did have sex with Natalee. Why has anyone wasted any time regarding the tapes as to Deepak’s comments? Seems to be the point is moot. I guess we all now know the answer now.

“Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice,” said Cohen.

Does Steve Cohen care to share anymore findings that he is aware of and level with the American people? Actually Steve, you are wrong. It is possible for someone to be raped without being drunk or drugged, it just usually helps the perpretrators comitt the crime easier. Earth to Steve Cohen and Aruba, in a case of rape and choice … No means no. We can only hope that Aruban officials will finally focus in a direction that leads to the conclusion of this matter and closure for all.

(Read the full article from Travel Video TV)

Share This

Posted January 18, 2006

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: May 10, 2011, 10:04:45 PM »

Fox Dec 11 2006 - Kimberly Guilfoyle and Diario`s Jossy Mansur

Diario tapes of Gerald Dompig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0H5zgko1U
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: May 10, 2011, 10:37:23 PM »

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: What do you make of the fact that, apparently, on this June 13 declaration, Joran says — at least, we're told — that Deepak raped and murdered — I think raped and buried, or something like that, Natalee? Do you know anything about that?

KOCK: Yes. No, that was a statement that was given. I think, though, it's — because I saw it, too, that it appeared here in the newspaper. But I think you have to put it into context, that that was just one of the stories that Joran told, and that afterwards, he has changed his story again.

It wasn't a statement that he signed, it was something that the police said that he declared during a conversation, that he said, yes, something must have gone wrong with the girl. And then when they asked him, What do you think, and he says, Well, I think maybe after I got — because that was at a time when he was stating that Deepak came and picked him up here and dropped him at home, which was also impossible because of the records afterwards, but at that time, he did not know that.

So he came up with that story that Deepak picked him up, dropped him at home, and he assumed that something went wrong, so that maybe, Deepak, knowing that the girl was here lying on the beach, came back and then did something to the girl and then bury her, no? But yes, I don't know if that was a story told, you know, as a joke, if it was maybe speaking as in a third person type of situation. I mean, but what we know is that afterwards, his statements have changed, so, you know? We don't have to only focus on that one.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166635,00.html#ixzz1M0VtiqtC
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: May 11, 2011, 01:59:31 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: May 11, 2011, 04:08:38 AM »

PROCES-VERBAAL

We, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Marton Rolando GUMBS, respectively sergeant first class and head
police-officer with the Korps Politie Aruba, first mentioned is part of detective unit district 2 and the latter
with the Detective Cooperation Team, declare the following.

On Wednesday, June 29th 2005 at about 12.40 hours we, the reporting officers, interviewed the suspect
Deepak.S. KALPOE, for further information

snip

On your question for whom I bought sport-shoes that I presumably bought at "The Athlete's Foot" , I can say
the following. I did not buy sport-shoes. I had to buy these before the case of the missing girl come up. I would
also like to know since when it is a crime to buy sport-shoes.

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had
written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up
the investigation. I wanted to direct the focus of the police on myself and Joran because we were afraid that
Satish would get the details wrong with regard to the "Holiday Inn" story. I was almost certain that our telephone
conversations were being taped and I was certain that my computer was being monitored too.

snip
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=192.0
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: May 11, 2011, 04:09:43 AM »

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: What do you make of the fact that, apparently, on this June 13 declaration, Joran says — at least, we're told — that Deepak raped and murdered — I think raped and buried, or something like that, Natalee? Do you know anything about that?

KOCK: Yes. No, that was a statement that was given. I think, though, it's — because I saw it, too, that it appeared here in the newspaper. But I think you have to put it into context, that that was just one of the stories that Joran told, and that afterwards, he has changed his story again.

It wasn't a statement that he signed, it was something that the police said that he declared during a conversation, that he said, yes, something must have gone wrong with the girl. And then when they asked him, What do you think, and he says, Well, I think maybe after I got — because that was at a time when he was stating that Deepak came and picked him up here and dropped him at home, which was also impossible because of the records afterwards, but at that time, he did not know that.

So he came up with that story that Deepak picked him up, dropped him at home, and he assumed that something went wrong, so that maybe, Deepak, knowing that the girl was here lying on the beach, came back and then did something to the girl and then bury her, no? But yes, I don't know if that was a story told, you know, as a joke, if it was maybe speaking as in a third person type of situation. I mean, but what we know is that afterwards, his statements have changed, so, you know? We don't have to only focus on that one.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166635,00.html#ixzz1M0VtiqtC

Buckeye. I had not read this one. Excellent.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: May 11, 2011, 10:26:35 AM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, July 1, 2005
Aruba Murder Charges Pending

(CBS/AP)  Aruba's chief government spokesman said Friday that three young men detained in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager have not been formally charged but could be as soon as Monday.

Earlier, Aruba's attorney general, Karin Janssen, told The Associated Press that the young men had been charged with murder since their arrest three weeks ago.

"The three have been charged with the murder of Natalee Holloway from the beginning" of their arrest 10 days after the young woman went missing May 30, she said in a recorded interview. "At the time, we didn't want to upset the family talking about murder while they searched."

However, Janssen said, the charges were not announced at the time to protect the feelings of the family of the missing 18-year-old. The attorney general and other Aruban officials have said for weeks that no one has been charged in the case.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/30/world/main705394.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: May 11, 2011, 02:56:47 PM »

http://amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7229:regelgeving-tegen-witwassen-en-financiering-terrorisme-nog-niet-klaar&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Legislation against money laundering and terrorist financing are not yet ready

Monday, 09 May 2011 5:54 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The tightening of laws and regulations governing the financial sector against money laundering and terrorist financing is not finished. It still does not satisfy Aruba with international standards and increases the risk that our country is on the blacklist.

The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Aruba tapped previously on the fingers to remain in the control and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. The current government promised last year to get well soon the financial watchdog in order to avoid Aruba blacklisting ended after previous governments had done too little. It was agreed that Aruba in June of this year progress was reported on the so-called EIA recommendations of FATF. That means in any case that the above Ordinance on preventing and combating money laundering and terrorist financing should be introduced.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: May 11, 2011, 09:35:02 PM »

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/corte/71-corte/8131-homber-di-56-ana-cu-a-haci-actonan-inmoral-cu-menor-di-edad-condena-na-2-ana-di-prison

Papiamentu translation:

man of 56 year cu owing to haci actonan inmoral cu younger of edad condena at 2 year of jail

wednesday, 11 may 2011 19:49

he w. (56) yesterday afternoon owing to wordo condena at 2 year of jail. door cu anteriormente past owing to wordo let pound for of kia, yesterday past owing to go back wordo deteni of trip y take away kia for her sit his castigo. the motibo cu anteriormente past owing to wordo let pound, is because cu past owing to wordo beat in kia door of presonan. judge yesterday owing to achieve w. culpable of owing to haci actonan inmoral cu child muher of his acompañante. is so cu w. owing to saca the child pregnant y the child owing to arise contra his mother because the mother owing to bay denuncia w. now the child is bibando serca w. the young of 18 year was yesterday in corte y past owing to achieve oportunidad of despedi of w., that is seems his father. w. will owing to haci the actonan inmoral among 2007 y 2009. ministerio publico owing to present one another acusacion contra w. caminda the is wordo sospecha of owing to haci actonan inmoral cu the another child muher of his acompañante. this will have to owing to sosode among january y march of 2009. judge do not achieve this prove. sinembargo judge owing to mantene the exigencia of fiscal cu is 2 year of jail. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: May 12, 2011, 12:25:30 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.