April 17, 2024, 08:01:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 429921 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: May 17, 2011, 12:54:59 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: May 17, 2011, 02:01:55 AM »

Joran telling the truth: "These boys [Deepak and Satish Kalpoe] just dropped me off and don't know anything at all."

Joran telling the truth: " You can see how smart I am. That I was able to let them say that they dropped me off at the hotel."

I am still waiting for the cadaverdogs to solve this simple case.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: May 17, 2011, 10:15:41 AM »

Joran telling the truth: "These boys [Deepak and Satish Kalpoe] just dropped me off and don't know anything at all."

Joran telling the truth: " You can see how smart I am. That I was able to let them say that they dropped me off at the hotel."

I am still waiting for the cadaverdogs to solve this simple case.

Jonathan45

It's not going to happen UNLESS Natalee's remains are planted as part of Aruba's agenda to distance all who were involved in the the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as those who were participants in the pursuing coverup.

IMO

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 17, 2011, 10:26:44 AM »

http://www.livinginperu.com/news-14888-international-relations-netherlands-peru-sign-treaty-transfer-prisoners

International Relations | May 16, 2011 [ 7:43 ]

Netherlands and Peru sign treaty on transfer of prisoners

::snipping2::

The Minister of Foreign Affairs José Antonio García Belaúnde and his Dutch counterpart Uri Rosenthal signed a treaty on the transfer of sentenced persons and the enforcement of criminal judgments on May 12, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Netherlands.

The treaty allows residents of the Netherlands who have been sentenced to prison by final and unappealable judgment in Peru to serve their sentence in one of the countries in the Kingdom, this includes Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and the Netherlands. Peruvians who are in prison anywhere in the Kingdom are also entitled to the terms of the treaty. Both countries are under obligation to grant a detainee’s request. The treaty will become effective as soon as both parliaments have approved it.

The extradition agreement may allow Dutch citizen Joran van der Sloot to serve his sentence in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It has been reported that the treaty was mainly created for the prison terms of Dutch nationals serving sentences for drug-related convictions in Peru.

Thanks Grace.

An exception will be made for Joran van der Sloot.  The Aruban/Dutch "powers that be" are working beind the scenes with Peruvian authorities to make sure this transfer happen.  Think about it.  Joran's knowledge in regards to the corrupt Natalee Holloway investigation implies he has to be pacified or he will reveal all.  If Joran talks ... the Aruban/Dutch house of cards will come tumbling down.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: May 17, 2011, 02:15:07 PM »

http://www.livinginperu.com/news-14888-international-relations-netherlands-peru-sign-treaty-transfer-prisoners

International Relations | May 16, 2011 [ 7:43 ]

Netherlands and Peru sign treaty on transfer of prisoners

The Minister of Foreign Affairs José Antonio García Belaúnde and his Dutch counterpart Uri Rosenthal signed a treaty on the transfer of sentenced persons and the enforcement of criminal judgments on May 12, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Netherlands.

The treaty allows residents of the Netherlands who have been sentenced to prison by final and unappealable judgment in Peru to serve their sentence in one of the countries in the Kingdom, this includes Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and the Netherlands. Peruvians who are in prison anywhere in the Kingdom are also entitled to the terms of the treaty. Both countries are under obligation to grant a detainee’s request. The treaty will become effective as soon as both parliaments have approved it.

The extradition agreement may allow Dutch citizen Joran van der Sloot to serve his sentence in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It has been reported that the treaty was mainly created for the prison terms of Dutch nationals serving sentences for drug-related convictions in Peru.

Thanks Grace.

An exception will be made for Joran van der Sloot.  The Aruban/Dutch "powers that be" are working beind the scenes with Peruvian authorities to make sure this transfer happen.  Think about it.  Joran's knowledge in regards to the corrupt Natalee Holloway investigation implies he has to be pacified or he will reveal all.  If Joran talks ... the Aruban/Dutch house of cards will come tumbling down.

IMO

Janet

Hi Janet,  I hope all is well in your world.    

I think its quite possible that Joran has lied so much at this point that his word holds absolutely no credibility.  Should he finally talk, which is doubtful since Paulus is no longer alive to keep him safe, who would even believe him?

He could point fingers at every dutch official or ex-pat on the island or even offer pictures of van der straaten driving the police boat with the crab trap on it out to sea...without any repercussions for the also-guilty. 

All they need say is "Look at Joran, he is a liar." 

I think there's no longer a reason to be afraid of him talking, what irrefutable proof of any truth could he possibly offer, right?  Food for thought, anyway.

JMO and only MO

::justice2NJ::

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: May 17, 2011, 03:11:04 PM »

7) Is it true that Mr. Kalpoe owns a ‘koei’

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=853.0
(source: 6/23 letter from DeSouza to KJ
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=853.0)

Maybe they mean a ‘kooi’, which is a cage?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: May 17, 2011, 03:14:51 PM »

DEEPAK KALPOE AND SATISH KALPOE WITH COUSIN MICHAEL DOMPIG - EVIDENCE OF THEIR PTS INJURIES i guess

KYLE SAID: "Hey, I remember those hooters girls! ( I also remember the dude in the middle)"

note: the Hooters girl to Satish's left  looks alot like the girl in the pics with Michael Dompig on his myspace - perhaps his girl friend.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: May 17, 2011, 03:25:46 PM »

Joran posts on FB

Feb. 16, 2010
Joran Van Der Sloot and Valentijn van der Sloot are now friends.
41 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Add as Friend

Feb. 17, 2010
Connor John Erickson: yo my computer wont let me download msn but im tryin to figure it out.. Have fun in the coffeeshops for me
11 hours ago ·

JUST DAYS BEFORE HE MURDERED STEPHANY FLORES

May 9, 2010 Joran posted:
Joran Van Der Sloot
LOL finally someone that gets it. It's blood test though not drug test
Yesterday at 5:31pm

NATALEE CASE

taking Joran in for his DNA sample.
Ariean de Bie

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: May 17, 2011, 04:13:33 PM »

Lifesong

Everything is good in my world.  Eldest son and DIL are anxiously awaiting the birth of their second child at the end of July.  Papa and Mama are also counting the days ... especially Mama.

How are you?

I agree.  Every word that come out of Joran's lips needs to be questioned.  However ... this young man who believes he is so entitled ... so above the boundaries that define a civilized society ... is forced to spend 30 years in a Peruvian lockup ... the truth encompassing those involved in the happenings on the morning of May 30th and ... those involved in the corrupt investigation that prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway will be revealed.

Bottom Line.  I could be wrong but ... I believe that Joran will be transferred to Aruba or the Netherlands to serve his sentence for the murder of Stephany Flores.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: May 17, 2011, 06:21:18 PM »

http://amigoe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7617:dak-er-af-na-windhoos&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Roof off after tornado

Tuesday, 17 May 2011 6:08 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - A massive wind and rain this morning tornado literally blew the roof of this house Paradera. For a school near the church of Paradera was the sudden rise to bad weather on the radio to call on parents to send their children directly from school to come here.

Other houses nearby were hit by the tornado and were damaged. The Meteorological Service this morning sent a message which warned of locally heavy rain and thunderstorms, and shortly afterwards on the website of Meteo reported that the area was hit by Jaburibari and Paradera. Aruba has a lot of warm temperatures last days. There is a disturbance over the central and eastern Caribbean where little movement is cloudy and makes. Through a combination of high humidity and a light breeze, so it feels very warm. According to Meteo will have a few days.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 17, 2011, 07:07:40 PM »

Lifesong

Everything is good in my world.  Eldest son and DIL are anxiously awaiting the birth of their second child at the end of July.  Papa and Mama are also counting the days ... especially Mama.

How are you?

I agree.  Every word that come out of Joran's lips needs to be questioned.  However ... this young man who believes he is so entitled ... so above the boundaries that define a civilized society ... is forced to spend 30 years in a Peruvian lockup ... the truth encompassing those involved in the happenings on the morning of May 30th and ... those involved in the corrupt investigation that prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway will be revealed.

Bottom Line.  I could be wrong but ... I believe that Joran will be transferred to Aruba or the Netherlands to serve his sentence for the murder of Stephany Flores.

Janet

IF he leaves Peru prison - he will be coming to America on charges of extortion.
So I wouldn't count on him being in any Aruba or Dutch prison for any length of time.
I also wouldn't count out the Flores family and their position of power in Peru.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: May 17, 2011, 07:10:38 PM »

Very sad...he has a three year old daughter. 

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/31705-hoben-di-20-ana-a-mata-su-curpa-den-auto.html

Papiamentu translation:

caso lamentabel: stanley thiel owing to place end at his life

monday, 16 may 2011 22:41

cu one "tie-wrap" mara at the hand of door of his car kia picanto color orange-coloured, the young stanley owing to. thiel of 20 year of edad owing to place one end at his life by of cay at knee y horca his self just fast his cas situa at paradera 132-b. the news here owing to conmove family very, specialmente because is algo cu they owing to see is come very time end. owing to haci much attempt for evita, but finalmente not owing to succeed. is deal of the young stanley a. thiel naci at aruba day 7 of april 1991 y live at paradera 132-b. alrededor of 8or y mey of monday night did take the desicion drastico of place end at his life.  ::snipping2::

http://www.facebook.com/stanley.a.thiel?sk=wall

I thought that's what last night's article was describing, I've just never heard of such a thing!

http://www.amigoe.com/PDF%20amigoearu/17-05-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Man hangs himself in car

ORANGE CITY - A 20-year-old man was yesterday have been killed by to hang himself in his car. Remarkably, a short time after media published photographs of his Blackberry when his last message was read before he committed suicide.
Relationship problems would cause for his action.  The man was at eight hours in his car found Paradera in front of his house.  Ambulance staff tried to resuscitate him, but without success until great sorrow of family and friends to the place had come to.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: May 17, 2011, 07:51:51 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/31705-hoben-di-20-ana-a-mata-su-curpa-den-auto.html

Papiamentu translation:

cu one "tie-wrap" mara at the hand of door of his car kia picanto color orange-coloured, the young stanley owing to. thiel of 20 year of edad owing to place one end at his life by of cay at knee y horca his self just fast his cas situa at paradera 132-b. the news here owing to conmove family very, specialmente because is algo cu they owing to see is come very time end. owing to haci much attempt for evita, but finalmente not owing to succeed. is deal of the young stanley a. thiel naci at aruba day 7 of april 1991 y live at paradera 132-b. alrededor of 8or y mey of monday night did take the desicion drastico of place end at his life.  ::snipping2::

I thought that's what last night's article was describing, I've just never heard of such a thing!

Google translation:

Man hangs himself in car

ORANGE CITY - A 20-year-old man was yesterday have been killed by to hang himself in his car. Remarkably, a short time after media published photographs of his Blackberry when his last message was read before he committed suicide.
Relationship problems would cause for his action.  The man was at eight hours in his car found Paradera in front of his house.  Ambulance staff tried to resuscitate him, but without success until great sorrow of family and friends to the place had come to.
How do you hang oneself in a car???????????????????????????????

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: May 17, 2011, 09:21:44 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Google translation:

Man hangs himself in car

Exactly! 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: May 17, 2011, 10:22:24 PM »

Monkey Devil!  With the seatbelt of course. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: May 17, 2011, 10:36:18 PM »

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: May 17, 2011, 10:38:30 PM »

Always in my heart Natalee!  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 18, 2011, 12:39:53 AM »

A Million Dollar Agreement

Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have any contact with Deepak and Satish?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: What kind of contact?

VAN DER SLOOT: I have e-mailed back and forth with them a couple of times, called once.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did you call?

VAN DER SLOOT: Something -- three months ago.

VAN SUSTEREN: What was the conversation?

VAN DER SLOOT: It was about they had a lawsuit going, and that's really the only thing we talk about.

VAN SUSTEREN: And is there -- why is the lawsuit of interest to you?

VAN DER SLOOT: They said that if they won the lawsuit, that they'd give me a million dollars.

VAN SUSTEREN: And is that Deepak saying that, or Satish?

VAN DER SLOOT: It's Deepak. I have it on paper too.

VAN SUSTEREN: Deepak wrote it, or in an e-mail?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, I got it - just my computer. Like it's typed up.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know if his lawyer knows?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, for sure.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does it say on the paper? What's the deal?

VAN DER SLOOT: It's that if as long as I don't share anything that I know about the both of them with any money, and if they win the lawsuit, I will get a million dollars.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did that come from the lawyer or from Deepak?

VAN DER SLOOT: Both of them.

VAN SUSTEREN: Both the lawyer and Deepak?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes. It's an official paper.

VAN SUSTEREN: Will you show us a copy of it?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html#ixzz1MHix8coc

Buckeye

Bottom Line

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: May 18, 2011, 12:52:57 AM »

Monkey Devil!  With the seatbelt of course. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #539 on: May 18, 2011, 01:24:23 AM »

Joran posts on FB

Feb. 16, 2010
Joran Van Der Sloot and Valentijn van der Sloot are now friends.
41 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Add as Friend

Feb. 17, 2010
Connor John Erickson: yo my computer wont let me download msn but im tryin to figure it out.. Have fun in the coffeeshops for me
11 hours ago ·

JUST DAYS BEFORE HE MURDERED STEPHANY FLORES

May 9, 2010 Joran posted:
Joran Van Der Sloot
LOL finally someone that gets it. It's blood test though not drug test
Yesterday at 5:31pm

NATALEE CASE

taking Joran in for his DNA sample.
Ariean de Bie

what gets me.....why can't our investigative/judicial Systems squeeze the likes of steve cohen and kyle....and louis s and john s.......
pisses me off......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.