March 28, 2024, 02:30:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #858 4/20/11 - 6/13/2011  (Read 428487 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: May 22, 2011, 03:36:37 AM »

I just came across this website tonight about Amy Bradley's disappearance. 

There's a video with her from the cruise ship dancing with the guy they called "Yellow", and was believed to possibly be involved in her disappearance.  I remember a rumor that Yellow was Steve Croes. 

If that's Yellow in the video, he's not Steve Croes.

http://chrisfenwick.com/home/2010/3/1/amy-bradley-is-missing.html

http://youtu.be/DqzW5QNmxk4

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: May 22, 2011, 05:25:38 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!
 ::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: May 22, 2011, 08:47:29 AM »

There's a video with her from the cruise ship dancing with the guy they called "Yellow", and was believed to possibly be involved in her disappearance.  I remember a rumor that Yellow was Steve Croes. 

I had read, long ago that the name of the band was the Blue Orchid.  "Yellow" is Alister Douglas.  I don't know how Steve Croes got involved.

http://badoo.com/alisterdouglas/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: May 22, 2011, 10:56:15 AM »

I had read, long ago that the name of the band was the Blue Orchid.  "Yellow" is Alister Douglas.  I don't know how Steve Croes got involved.

http://badoo.com/alisterdouglas/

Buckeye
- yes looks like Alister Douglas is the one dancing with Amy

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: May 22, 2011, 11:00:53 AM »

Thanks Buckeye!   

http://unitedsoundband.webs.com/bandmembers.htm

Alister "Yellow" Douglas

Alister Douglas, started playing music at the age of eight, coming from a musical family, he first learned the guitar which he played at church, at the age of fourteen he became part of a seven piece gospel band called “ALPHA” as the bass player, four years later he became a member of the “ROYAL GRENADA POLICE FORCE BAND “at the police band he learned to read,write,arrange music, blew the tuba and played drums as well. By that time he was as we will say a well rounded musician, by the age of twenty-one he resigned the police band and headed out to play for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line with a band called “Blue Orchid” as its bass player and arranger for six years, being able to play many different instruments, he also started producing reggae and calypso music for local performers from Grenada, Trinidad and St.Vincent when he was on vacation from the ship.

After the ship he went to study in England and went back to Grenada where he set up his own recording studio called “Kool Dude Recording Studio” and worked together with the ministry of Culture producing and developing the art- form in Grenada, also been providing entertainment for most of the hotels and clubs as well and has been awarded on a national level. He has been playing for many foreign performers over the years locally and internationally, he is known as one of the Grenada’s best as a bass player and an overall musician, arranger and producer. When ask what music meant to him? He smile and said “music is my life and I like performing because it help people to have a good time man I was born to do this.”                   

Alister is presently the Band leader/Bass player of the popular four piece cover band, “USB” (United Sound Band).

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: May 22, 2011, 11:02:41 AM »

http://unitedsoundband.webs.com/bandmembers.htm

Alister "Yellow" Douglas

Alister Douglas, started playing music at the age of eight, coming from a musical family, he first learned the guitar which he played at church, at the age of fourteen he became part of a seven piece gospel band called “ALPHA” as the bass player, four years later he became a member of the “ROYAL GRENADA POLICE FORCE BAND “at the police band he learned to read,write,arrange music, blew the tuba and played drums as well. By that time he was as we will say a well rounded musician, by the age of twenty-one he resigned the police band and headed out to play for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line with a band called “Blue Orchid” as its bass player and arranger for six years, being able to play many different instruments, he also started producing reggae and calypso music for local performers from Grenada, Trinidad and St.Vincent when he was on vacation from the ship.

After the ship he went to study in England and went back to Grenada where he set up his own recording studio called “Kool Dude Recording Studio” and worked together with the ministry of Culture producing and developing the art- form in Grenada, also been providing entertainment for most of the hotels and clubs as well and has been awarded on a national level. He has been playing for many foreign performers over the years locally and internationally, he is known as one of the Grenada’s best as a bass player and an overall musician, arranger and producer. When ask what music meant to him? He smile and said “music is my life and I like performing because it help people to have a good time man I was born to do this.”                   

Alister is presently the Band leader/Bass player of the popular four piece cover band, “USB” (United Sound Band).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: May 22, 2011, 11:02:56 AM »

TM 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: May 22, 2011, 11:05:53 AM »

Good morning Klaas!     

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: May 22, 2011, 11:09:48 AM »

Morning.  As you can see I'm a bit slower than you this morning but we are still thinking alike 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: May 22, 2011, 11:37:18 AM »

Morning.  As you can see I'm a bit slower than you this morning but we are still thinking alike 

Yep!    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: May 22, 2011, 11:45:25 AM »

If I would have "bolded" things like I usually do, you would have beat me to the post...but I hadn't had any coffee yet so I didn't even think about it!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: May 22, 2011, 11:52:43 AM »

I hope the show will bring some new leads about Amy, it's been too long!   Sad

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #632 on: May 22, 2011, 01:22:02 PM »

I am on the fence in regards to whether or not the Phil McGraw recording was deceptively manpulated but ... I stand on a firm foundation when I contend that Deepak, Satish and Joran were not defamed.

Janet

+++++

Libel Proof

Surinamese brothers sue Dr. Phil for defamation
Daily News Wire
Article Last Updated: 06/13/2008 08:52:49 AM PDT

<snipped>

A lawsuit filed in December 2006 by Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe maintains they were defamed in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil" show, when it was alleged they gave Holloway a date-rape drug and had non- consensual group sex with her. They also contend the episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body.

The "Dr. Phil" segment included statements by Deepak Kalpoe that were "significantly manipulated and altered," the suit alleges. In addition to defamation, the Kalpoes' suit alleges invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

But in court papers filed Wednesday, attorneys for CBS, McGraw and Kay Skeeters -- widow of Jeremy Skeeters, a private investigator hired by McGraw to interview Deepak Kalpoe -- maintain the brothers are "libel-proof."

They say the brothers' reputations were irreparably stained by prior published accounts of the Holloway case, meaning they cannot claim to have been damaged by the "Dr. Phil" broadcast.

<snipped>

The brothers also did not ask for a correction of the "Dr. Phil" broadcast in time and are limited public figures, meaning they have to prove malice by CBS and the other defendants, the defense attorneys argue.

http://origin.dailynews.com/breakingnews/ci_9575645

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

I hope it is a pickett fence.

I love you Miss Magnolia and I KNOW you are a lady so I say this with love.
I know what it is like to be attacked, hated, maligned, threatened etc etc.
And I try to remember we all have a right to our own opinions, judgments, thoughts etc. but its hurtful to be mean on purpose
ribbit

ribbit.......

Gee, billb, I never knew you loved me!  I always thought otherwise.
Magnolia....you make me blush....after six years I think we all have love for those that are still here waiting to see Natalee and now Stephany get justice......
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: May 22, 2011, 04:34:34 PM »

http://m.rpp.com.pe/n_367788.html

Google translation

Sunday, May 22, 2011
Van der Sloot's lawyer says is a victim of circumstances

"Joran Van der Sloot is a victim of circumstances, " said his lawyer in Peru, Maximum Altez, who said the young Dutchman would not pose any imminent danger of being released.

Speaking to News America, however admitted that his client needed psychological treatment to reintegrate into society.

As indicated by Van der Sloot asked eligible for early termination of the process, saying a sincere confession of the facts in order to authorize his extradition to the United States for trial in that country.

Altez stated that this would avoid costs to the Peruvian State, and allow it to his client a lesser sentence as mandated by the crime of murder.

In this regard, said they hoped the sentence given to Van der Sloot is the crime of homicide which would mean a sentence of 20 years.

Is that while the defense of Van der Sloot has argued in court that he follows the murder of Stephanie Flores crime by violent emotion, a conviction for murder with a sentence of 20 years it would therefore be one third of the had served the young Dutchman could be free in four to five years.

For its part, Aldo Cotroneo, Van der Sloot's lawyer in the United States, said the request for his extradition to that country should be the best federal prison system conditions with respect to the Castro Castro prison where he is.

"Compared to the federal prison system in America with what is seen in Castro Castro, the federal prison system is much more advanced, the prisoners have more benefits and is more organized, "he added.

He reported that Van der Sloot will demand that the Chilean State because it was "expelled" from this country without respecting their civil rights.

As stated, the defendant will prosecute the Chilean authorities were in charge of the extradition process, which should have lasted about six months, "but was expelled from the country in a way that violated their civil rights.

::snipping2::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: May 22, 2011, 05:26:37 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/deporte-mainmenu-7/31803-team-aruba-a-finalisa-na-di-7-luga-na-wkalmere.html

Papiamentu translation:

team aruba owing to finalisa at of 7 luga at wk almere

thursday, 19 may 2011 09:12

in weekend of 14 y 15 of may team aruba owing to participa at wk almere for first trip. one toernooi where 20 team owing to participa. the first buelta was saturday y esnan cu clasifica will play diadomingo. aruba was in poule together cu seleccionnan of peru, pakistan y we hermana island corsou. aruba owing to play his first game contra pakistan cu result of 0-0. the of two game owing to wordo play contra peru y here once more aruba owing to stay empata cu score of 1-1. daimhy caton owing to score for aruba. in the of 3 game here aruba was have to of one triunfo contra of corsou y this owing to wordo succeed cu score of 3-2. ezra bosnie (2) y cedrick infanzon owing to score for aruba. cu the result they here aruba owing to clasifica for her of two buelta cu will wordo play diadomingo again in one poule. in the poule here aruba was together cu seleccionan of afghanistan, india y colombia. in poule here only the first will go door for her ultimo 4 teamnan cu will fight for look at that is go end. aruba his first game was contra of india 1-1 ( mateo tromp ). the of two game was contra of afghanistan y here aruba owing to know of earn 1-0 ( sander gottenbos ). in the ultimo game contra of colombia was todo can todo sabiendo cu only the ganado is bay door. game was enough duro y much trip cu bad intencion. aruba owing to achieve much chens for score but not owing to succeed esey y the game is finish 0-0. the result here was fateful for aruba sabiendo cu inda owing to score one gol more cu aruba y colombia y finalmente india is go door. aruba his hungadornan was break y cu much tristesa, sabiendo cu they not owing to lose none game ( 2 earn y 4 empate ) y they're stay yet afo of wk voetbal almere. this kiermen cu aruba owing to end at d 7 luga in the toernooi. bestuur of avn ( arubaanse voetballers in nederland ) y technische staf is much proud cu the work realisa of team aruba. they owing to place they love own for defende they sweet island. one pabien at all the hungadonan cu owing to participa the year here. come across

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Aruba/328546739171

TEAM ARUBA @ WK ALMERE 14 & 15 MEI 2011

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: May 22, 2011, 05:59:36 PM »

Google translation

Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Joran Van der Sloot is a victim of circumstances, " said his lawyer in Peru, Maximum Altez, who said the young Dutchman would not pose any imminent danger of being released.

Speaking to News America, however admitted that his client needed psychological treatment to reintegrate into society.

As indicated by Van der Sloot asked eligible for early termination of the process, saying a sincere confession of the facts in order to authorize his extradition to the United States for trial in that country.

Altez stated that this would avoid costs to the Peruvian State, and allow it to his client a lesser sentence as mandated by the crime of murder.

In this regard, said they hoped the sentence given to Van der Sloot is the crime of homicide which would mean a sentence of 20 years.

Is that while the defense of Van der Sloot has argued in court that he follows the murder of Stephanie Flores crime by violent emotion, a conviction for murder with a sentence of 20 years it would therefore be one third of the had served the young Dutchman could be free in four to five years.

For its part, Aldo Cotroneo, Van der Sloot's lawyer in the United States, said the request for his extradition to that country should be the best federal prison system conditions with respect to the Castro Castro prison where he is.

"Compared to the federal prison system in America with what is seen in Castro Castro, the federal prison system is much more advanced, the prisoners have more benefits and is more organized, "he added.

He reported that Van der Sloot will demand that the Chilean State because it was "expelled" from this country without respecting their civil rights.

As stated, the defendant will prosecute the Chilean authorities were in charge of the extradition process, which should have lasted about six months, "but was expelled from the country in a way that violated their civil rights.

I laughed first, and then I got mad.   

Stephany Flores had rights too, until she met that murdering monster piece of chit.

He didn't enter Chile legally, he intentionally fled there to avoid prosecution and IMO he shouldn't have the expectation of any rights!

I hope if the POS lives long enough to eventually be handed over to the United States that he'll be charged with the murder of Natalee Holloway as well. 

It's all a game to get him out of Peru as soon as possible.  I hope he dies there.  It would save the U. S. a lot of money doing what Aruba should have done almost six years ago.

And all of Aruba's whining about Natalee's case putting them in a "bad light"?  Well just wait until the U. S. is having to deal with him and his monster mother's antics.  Aruba ain't seen nothing yet!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: May 22, 2011, 06:06:18 PM »

More from the article that grace-land posted...

He said even ask for compensation from the Chilean state, but did not specify the amount that demand .

On the other hand, ruled that Van der Sloot family is those who are financing their legal representatives, but rather people interested in that Joran receive a fair trial in the United States, but did not reveal the identity of these people.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: May 22, 2011, 06:22:36 PM »

Google translation

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: May 22, 2011, 06:58:12 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/joran-por-fabor-basha-abao-pa-caba/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: May 22, 2011, 07:12:35 PM »

FAITH WILL SEE ME THROUGH

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Pages 230/231:  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.  The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Vanished With Beth Holloway: Upcoming Airings

5:00pm
FRI 5/27Amy Bradley
LIFEP

A young woman vanishes off the deck of a cruise ship

http://tv.msn.com/tv/series-upcoming-airings/vanished-with-beth-holloway/

Flashback Six Years - May 26, 2005

I DROVE AWAY WITHOUT KNOWING

Page 14-15:  On Thursday May 26, 2005, Natalee came into my bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to tell me it was almost time to go. Everyone was gathering at a friend's house for the ride to the airport. My job was to pick everyone up at the airport when they returned on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2005.

While Natalee was going to be out of town, Jug was going to his lake house to visit with his family and friends. In our marriage, the second for both of us, we rarely vacationed together. My son, Matt, had made his own plans with friends for the weekend, so it was the perfect time for me to take a much-needed, overdue trip to my family's lake house in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I had not been there in a very long time. Birmingham is about nine hours away, so it was just too long a drive since moving here to make the trip on a regular basis. I was very much looking forward to visiting with my family. Everyone's plans were made.

In the wee hours on this Thursday morning Natalee and I loaded her things in the back of the car and headed off to her friend's house. It was very dark at that hour, and we were both only half awake. But we did talk some. Small talk. We reviewed what she had packed, going through a mental checklist of passport, cash, camera, sunscreen, and the like. When we arrived at her friend's house, she came to life. The adventure she had been excitedly awaiting for months was finally about to begin. She jumped out of the car and bounced to the back to get her bag. I got out and walked around the car to help her. She gathered her things and looked up long enough for me to kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you! Have a great time!" I told her.

She replied, "Bye, Mom! Love you!" and slung her purple duffel bag over her shoulder.

The bag made her walk slightly bent to its opposite side. I got back in the car as she made her way up the long walkway to the front door. Turning the car around to leave, I stopped and looked back over my shoulder to see her go inside. The front door of the house opened just wide enough for her to slip in. I saw her silhouette in the beam of light that shone from inside. The light narrowed as the door closed, then disappeared completely. It was pitch-black again. I drove away not knowing that would be the last time I would ever see Natalee.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.