April 18, 2024, 05:23:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: US Invaded By Political Steering Committee?  (Read 954 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 22, 2011, 08:44:28 PM »

I keep reading and hearing about the UN/NATO Political Steering Committee invading/bombing Libya.

Revealed — The Left’s Economic Terrorism Playbook: The Chase Campaign by a Coalition of Unions, Community Groups, Lawmakers and Students to Take Down US Capitalism and Redistribute Wealth & Power

videos here http://www.theblaze.com/stories/revealed-the-lefts-economic-terrorism-playbook-the-chase-campaign-for-a-coalition-of-unions-community-groups-lawmakers-and-students-to-take-down-us-capitalism-and-redistribute-wealth-power/

"CAUGHT ON TAPE: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan, Crash The Stock Market, And Redistribute Wealth In America"

Lerner's plan is to organize a mass, coordinated "strike" on mortgage, student loan, and local government debt payments--thus bringing the banks to the edge of insolvency and forcing them to renegotiate the terms of the loans.  This destabilization and turmoil, Lerner hopes, will also crash the stock market, isolating the banking class and allowing for a transfer of power.

Lerner's plan starts by attacking JP Morgan Chase in early May, with demonstrations on Wall Street, protests at the annual shareholder meeting, and then calls for a coordinated mortgage strike.

Lerner also says explicitly that, although the attack will benefit labor unions, it cannot be seen as being organized by them. It must therefore be run by community organizations.

For example, 10% of homeowners are underwater right their home they are paying more for it then its worth 10% of those people are in strategic default, meaning they are refusing to pay but they are staying in their home that's totally spontaneous they figured out it takes a year to kick me out of my home because foreclosure is backed up

If you could double that number you would  you could put banks at the edge of insolvency again.

Students have a trillion dollar debt.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/seiu-union-plan-to-destroy-jpmorgan#ixzz1HNQxDmZ4

What's to stop the next UN sponsored Political Steering Committee from invading the U.S.?

If the U.S. can be roped into this thing, bomb people/engage in war, what's to stop someone else at the UN from interfering with what goes on in the U.S.?  Invading the U.S.?  Bombing our cities?

Maybe they decide they don't like the demonstrations in May?  They get ugly?

The amount of wealth I keep hearing about is $14 trillion.  Oddly, that number seems to come up a lot.  IIRC it's also the amount attributed to the savings of current and future retirees.  $14 trillion in IRAs, 401ks, etc.  MONEY WORKING PEOPLE HAVE SALTED AWAY.

For some reason, government didn't get it through "GSAs" Government Savings Accounts.  Is this the next step to seize the money?

Yesterday's students often paid for their own education, working their way through school, during the summer, going to school on employer paid benefits,  and of course loans and grants.  Why should these students get everything for free?  Someone has to pay for it, and they seem to think the $14 trillion belongs to them.

How much of that $14 trillion in the stock market or other investments belongs to working people?  People who've saved because they don't have a pension?  Don't expect Social Security or Medicare to be there when they retire?

Why isn't anyone asking why college and school tuition has been rising faster than the inflation rate for years?  I believe double digit at times?

Why aren't these union folks saving for their own retirement?  Starting collective businesses to provide new future?  What are they innovating and creating?  Do they have any ideas that don't involve money or businesses that already belong to someone else?

What's their future?  A U.S. invaded by foreigners?  A 'Political Steering Committee'?

Some say it can't happen here...

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.