April 25, 2024, 11:39:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 145241 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 24, 2011, 09:31:15 AM »

Justice for Caylee
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 04:28:56 PM by CBB » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 09:31:56 AM »

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:36:43 AM by CBB » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 11:40:16 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 11:43:42 AM »

Brought from last thread

iluvmua" reply to my post
Edit to add link.  MB http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9619.msg1321333#msg1321333
We need to link back to any quotes including snips. 

I hope You are NEVER put in this man's shoes. I do not agree with the way George has acted but for crying out loud his OWN daughter murdered their grandchild.

To shift the blame on George is just WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

GA and CA (despite how they behave) did not deserve to have their precious grandchild killed.

I'm going to refrain from calling GA and CA names.  I guess I'm the only one who still has an ounce of compassion for these people.

I hope I'm never put in this man's shoes as well, but I can tell you that if I ever am, I WOULD NOT ever try and protect the person that murdered my granddaughter, including if that person was my own daughter!

I too had some compassion for both CA and GA, IN THE BEGINNING, but they're done nothing to earn my compassion NOW, and I do hope they try and shift the blame to KC's parents. They've tried placing blame on everyone else! What about the lives of the people that GA and CA ruined?

My opinion.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 12:30:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 12:43:02 PM »

Not to show any disrespect to anyone's opinions-

However, George and Cindy Anthony are willing participants in this circus.  They have been, by their own choice.

They continue to lie ( don't take my word for it, I have written hundreds of articles to back that up, or I suggest watching their interviews in succession) and act like they do, in the face of the death of their granddaughter, BY CHOICE.

Caylee was a baby and had NO CHOICE.  I am not a person to ever want to cause anyone pain, or to revel in it.

That said, I do VERY MUCH feel that the "take aways" from the travesty of this case have to reach any and all families who may ever find themselves in a similar situation.

Do we really want to have people thinking they can do this, get paid more cash than they could earn in their lifetime probably, and lie their assess off to get out of it?

Of course not, and for the Anthony's part in refusing their responsibility to do the right thing by Caylee in that regard infuriates me.

I do not think they understand the level of communal and online support they could have garnered, had they taken a different approach.   

I stand for Caylee and I have no compassion for the plight these people are now in, again, by their own choice.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 12:48:57 PM »

Here here Blink. 

I reserve my compassion for those who are not covering for a child murderer. I'll give Caylee all of the compassion and consideration she never had in her short life. She deserves it.

To think ... CA and GA might have KNOWN that baby was out there in those woods BEFORE the rest of us did and they chose to LEAVE her there to protect Casey. Nope. No excuse for that. 

Like I've said before, they can love their daughter and still do the right thing by their grandchild. Maybe then Casey could see a good example for once. 

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 12:55:10 PM »

However, George and Cindy Anthony are willing participants in this circus.  They have been, by their own choice.

They continue to lie ( don't take my word for it, I have written hundreds of articles to back that up, or I suggest watching their interviews in succession) and act like they do, in the face of the death of their granddaughter, BY CHOICE.

Caylee was a baby and had NO CHOICE.  I am not a person to ever want to cause anyone pain, or to revel in it.

That said, I do VERY MUCH feel that the "take aways" from the travesty of this case have to reach any and all families who may ever find themselves in a similar situation.

Do we really want to have people thinking they can do this, get paid more cash than they could earn in their lifetime probably, and lie their assess off to get out of it?

Of course not, and for the Anthony's part in refusing their responsibility to do the right thing by Caylee in that regard infuriates me.

I do not think they understand the level of communal and online support they could have garnered, had they taken a different approach.   

I stand for Caylee and I have no compassion for the plight these people are now in, again, by their own choice.

ITA Blink. 

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 01:02:06 PM »

Brought from last thread

iluvmua" reply to my post
Edit to add link.  MB http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9619.msg1321333#msg1321333
We need to link back to any quotes including snips. 

I hope You are NEVER put in this man's shoes. I do not agree with the way George has acted but for crying out loud his OWN daughter murdered their grandchild.

To shift the blame on George is just WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

GA and CA (despite how they behave) did not deserve to have their precious grandchild killed.

I'm going to refrain from calling GA and CA names.  I guess I'm the only one who still has an ounce of compassion for these people.

I hope I'm never put in this man's shoes as well, but I can tell you that if I ever am, I WOULD NOT ever try and protect the person that murdered my granddaughter, including if that person was my own daughter!

I too had some compassion for both CA and GA, IN THE BEGINNING, but they're done nothing to earn my compassion NOW, and I do hope they try and shift the blame to KC's parents. They've tried placing blame on everyone else! What about the lives of the people that GA and CA ruined?

My opinion.

D&mn straight! If they could get away with sending Jesse Grund to death row for something they know their daughter did, they'd do it and fast. And I think we've only begun to see the depths in which these people will go to do anything but let their daughter pay for her crimes and also make money off their dead granddaughter. Shame on George, shame on Cindy, and shame on Lee! 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 01:06:25 PM »

Well put, Blink.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 01:09:47 PM »

Well said Blink. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 01:15:34 PM »

Thanks all of you for your advocacy for Caylee in spite of what a mess this is.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 01:28:55 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9619.msg1321201#msg1321201 post by Turbothink...

This would work because they could say even the Grand Jury testimony of George was tainted because he was the murdereder and wanted KC to be blamed. I can't find my long, long post from 2008 which went into detail about how it would work, but a few of the things I remember I knew at the time was:

George was the last one to see KC & Caylee - His story reeked of BS when he told it. (timing, exact clothing, etc) I suspected that KC would say she left that day and left Caylee with George and did not return. She would say she was partying all the time because she "thought" her parents had Caylee and when she found out something happened to Caylee she freaked out, went into PTSD shock and that is why she has never talked to LE again.

She could tell George had been SO ABUSIVE to her all her life that when he told her he would get her off but she had to not talk to anyone & if she did he would kill her mother and Lee, so she never told anyone. That would tie in with her jail video saying she could not say because of the danger to others. Most of the lies George has told would tie right in with him killing Caylee because KC has never addressed any of the things he said like "seeing in her car trunk" - the duct tape, dogs hitting around the back yard, (because George could have buried her for a few days where KC would have been too lazy) Then you tie in the garbage bags at the house, and other things and she certainly could make that case easily. 

My reply...   OMG! There's so much they could use from george, it's awful. I don't know that a jury would buy it, but wow... you've got quite a turbo thinker in your head!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 01:53:06 PM »

Rat Fink Cindy's thinking... ABC, Anybody But Casey.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 02:01:56 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27358680/detail.html
Attorney: George Anthony Didn't Kill Caylee
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter
POSTED: Tuesday, March 29, 2011
UPDATED: 1:52 pm EDT March 29, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney representing George Anthony released a statement on Tuesday, saying his client had nothing to do with the death of his granddaughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

George Anthony is the father of Casey Anthony, who is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the statement amid a media report saying that Casey Anthony's defense could suggest that George Anthony was responsible for Caylee's death.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 02:02:32 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney representing George Anthony released a statement on Tuesday, saying his client had nothing to do with the death of his granddaughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

George Anthony is the father of Casey Anthony, who is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the statement amid a media report saying that Casey Anthony's defense could suggest that George Anthony was responsible for Caylee's death.

In the statement, Lippman said, "George Anthony had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony. He has been investigated, deposed, examined and cross examined by both the prosecution and the defense, and neither the defense team nor the state of Florida have maintained that he is at fault in any way."

<snipped> http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27358680/detail.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 02:04:20 PM »

Lippman classified the report as speculation.

"While we continue to be sensitive to the important role of the news media in informing the public, and we do not wish to dissuade or prevent news media representatives from fulfilling their responsibilities, this line of speculation has necessitated an immediate response," Lippman said. "We assert that we will not engage in idle speculation regarding either the defense strategy or the state strategy but make no mistake that any factual fallacy stated contrary to my client’s well-being will be vigorously defended to every extent allowed by the law."

Casey Anthony, 25, has pleaded not guilty. Her murder trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2011, 02:08:50 PM »

"While we continue to be sensitive to the important role of the news media in informing the public, and we do not wish to dissuade or prevent news media representatives from fulfilling their responsibilities, this line of speculation has necessitated an immediate response," Lippman said. "We assert that we will not engage in idle speculation regarding either the defense strategy or the state strategy but make no mistake that any factual fallacy stated contrary to my client’s well-being will be vigorously defended to every extent allowed by the law."

Casey Anthony, 25, has pleaded not guilty. Her murder trial is scheduled to begin in May.

I was just going to post this part!   OK, so now George will just be used during the sentencing phase? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 02:17:20 PM »

In the statement, Lippman said, "George Anthony had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony. He has been investigated, deposed, examined and cross examined by both the prosecution and the defense, and neither the defense team nor the state of Florida have maintained that he is at fault in any way."

Now that is what I am talking about, except I was in the middle of writing my new piece calling out Lippman and now I have to scrap that part, lol.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 02:22:09 PM »

Georgie is probably wishing 'bout now that he'd been a whole lot nicer to the prosecutors and LE ... He's gonna be calling them asking for a do-over ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 02:47:13 PM »

So is Lippman saying that one shouldn't even speculate that the defense might be gassing up the bus to run over GA? No one said George killed Caylee. All discussion has been how the defense may try to spin GA's actions and words. I don't get the point of the news release by George's lawyer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.