April 25, 2024, 08:24:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 145190 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2011, 03:48:08 PM »

All I see is the twins video, and a list of others. Nothing on Baez and Mason.
I think she was talking about the twins being Baez and Mason ...

Did you take your literal pill this morning 

ROFL.

Thanks! I did take that darned pill.

Monkey Devil!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2011, 04:33:15 PM »

I'm playing this out in my head, like a Perry Mason moment, George will get up and shout that he can't take it anymore, he killed Casey.  WTH And then who would believe this?

If only it was casey that was killed!
George has denied accusations of molestation through his attorney, just as he denied the accusation
that he killed Caylee.

Is it me or did Judge Perry say he wouldn't hear any motions that he had already ruled on?
The duhfense is going to push him over the edge.
I want to see the pitbull in J. Perry.
That is what I thought, and for some reason, the defense team insists on pushing the envelope.

I hope it pushes them behind bars.
or dis-barred Curly.  That would be fine with me.  The thought of some unknowing client hiring them gives me the shudders.

Hiya sister
so good to see you
disbarred someone say disbarred

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2011, 04:40:09 PM »

I think back when Cindy posted on myspace about Caylee. If you read this you will see she "knew" something was wrong, but had not found the car yet which leads me to believe as soon as she smelled that car, she knew exactly what happened.

I keep going back to Cindy's post on July 3rd on myspace.....
Link please?  MB
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 06:05:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2011, 04:47:13 PM »

Re: Summer Inman, 25. Logan Ohio, kidnapped 3/22/11(Body Found)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9655.new#new

+++++++

Body of Missing Ohio Mother Found Inside Septic System
Published March 30, 2011

A suspect in the disappearance of a 25-year-old Ohio mother has led authorities to her body, police said Wednesday.

The mother-in-law of Summer Inman led investigators to the young woman's body, located in a septic system behind a church in Athens County, Ohio, Fox8.com reports.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/30/body-missing-ohio-mother-inside-septic/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2011, 04:47:45 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/30/casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-neighborhood-brings-story-home-a-producer%E2%80%99s-personal-story/
March 30, 2011
Casey Anthony’s Neighborhood Brings Story Home: A Producer’s Personal Story
Posted: 04:08 PM ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2011, 04:53:36 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN
ssues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
TONIGHT: An "Issues" exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney... He’ll deliver a message from Casey’s parents that you won’t want to miss!!!
17 minutes ago · Like · Comment

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/225319/Whats-in-a-stain-Analysis-to-be-argued-Friday-in-Casey-Anthony-case?cid=rss
What's in a stain? Analysis to be argued Friday in Casey Anthony case
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:31 PM
ORLANDO --

In the Case Against Casey, all eyes will continue to focus on the science at this week's Frye Hearing.

Just Wednesday, more transcripts of depositions were filed. One of the four added in the court file is of Dr. Madhavi Martin from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee.

Dr. Martin explained LIBS -- Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy. She said it's a technique that uses lasers to generate specific elements that are present in the sample.

She describes it as making a fingerprint.

This technique has been around since the 1960s.
 ::snipping2::
Dr. Madhavi Martin deposition excerpt http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Madhavi-Martin-deposition-excerpt-0330.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2011, 04:59:49 PM »

I'm playing this out in my head, like a Perry Mason moment, George will get up and shout that he can't take it anymore, he killed Casey.  WTH And then who would believe this?

If only it was casey that was killed!
George has denied accusations of molestation through his attorney, just as he denied the accusation
that he killed Caylee.

Is it me or did Judge Perry say he wouldn't hear any motions that he had already ruled on?
The duhfense is going to push him over the edge.
I want to see the pitbull in J. Perry.

Me too! (BBM above.)

As to your question:"Is it me or did Judge Perry say he wouldn't hear any motions that he had already ruled on?"

That's how I read his latest order. Maybe he was referring to only that motion. I dunno.

Good one, Brandi.
I read it as ALL, ANY ..he won't even entertain the idea.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2011, 05:00:07 PM »

ROFL.

Thanks! I did take that darned pill.

Monkey Devil!
  Um hum ... thought so!  (Love Hop BTW!  cute cute cute!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2011, 05:03:42 PM »

I think back when Cindy posted on myspace about Caylee. If you read this you will see she "knew" something was wrong, but had not found the car yet which leads me to believe as soon as she smelled that car, she knew exactly what happened.

my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?
Ugh!  When I read that now TURBO ... after all Cindy has done to protect her precious daughter ... the murderer of her "angel" ... it just makes me ill!   

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2011, 05:04:48 PM »

my caylee is missing

Bsed on what she wrote, it seems Cindy definitely knew by then that Casey didn't have a job. WHY didn't she do something more to find Caylee?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2011, 05:06:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/dr-g-medical-examiner-show-made-me-a-better-communicator-star-says.html
Main | ‘Dancing With the Stars’ overtakes ‘NCIS’ as top Tuesday show »
‘Dr. G: Medical Examiner’: Show made me a better communicator, star says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Discovery Channel, Discovery Fit & Health, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Orange County, Orlando — posted by halboedeker on March, 30 2011 3:41 PM

~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN
ssues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
TONIGHT: An "Issues" exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney... He’ll deliver a message from Casey’s parents that you won’t want to miss!!!
17 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Let me guess: George is innocent; but George wil support his daughter's defense any way that he can; bullying comments/threats about anyone in the media (whose initals are KB) who might hurt George's feelings with their speculation.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2011, 05:12:30 PM »

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/
OAK RIDGE - Death, according to Dr. Arpad Vass, smells like a potato gone bad.

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/dr-g-medical-examiner-show-made-me-a-better-communicator-star-says.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Discovery Channel, Discovery Fit & Health, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Orange County, Orlando — posted by halboedeker on March, 30 2011 3:41 PM

Uh-oh! I can just see it now...here comes motion umpty-jillion and two from the defense: Dr. G is unreliable because she wanted to the attention to get her tv show renewed.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2011, 05:23:31 PM »

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/dec/14/death-detector/
OAK RIDGE - Death, according to Dr. Arpad Vass, smells like a potato gone bad.

He is such a hottie too. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2011, 05:25:18 PM »

Uh-oh! I can just see it now...here comes motion umpty-jillion and two from the defense: Dr. G is unreliable because she wanted to the attention to get her tv show renewed.
You're probably right Scat!  But Dr. G's reputation speaks for itself I think.  If it didn't, why would anyone have chosen her (out of all the medical examiners in the world) to base a television show around.  (love umpty-jillion BTW!) 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2011, 05:26:05 PM »

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7DjeAMt_BpIMjFmMmRlY2ItNTNjMC00Mzk4LWJjOWQtMDU0ZGM1MDI5ZjNj&hl=en
03/25/2011... NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITIONS VIA WEBEX
State taking deposition of "possible" Defense witness - Daniel Kondos - supvervisor of maintenance on Suburban Dr - depo on March 28, 2011 at 3:30pm

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7DjeAMt_BpIOTE0MDQzZGMtOTlhOS00MDliLWIwZjMtYWZkOWZlMmJjZjhj&hl=en
03/25/2011...NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITIONS VIA WEBEX
State taking deposition of "possible"/requested as "necessary" Defense witness -
Patricia Young - George shoved her and a police incident report was filed - depo on
March 28, 2011 at 3:00pm (only 30 minutes scheduled for this depo)

Loca
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2011, 05:29:28 PM »

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7DjeAMt_BpIMjFmMmRlY2ItNTNjMC00Mzk4LWJjOWQtMDU0ZGM1MDI5ZjNj&hl=en
03/25/2011... NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITIONS VIA WEBEX
State taking deposition of "possible" Defense witness - Daniel Kondos - supvervisor of maintenance on Suburban Dr - depo on March 28, 2011 at 3:30pm

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7DjeAMt_BpIOTE0MDQzZGMtOTlhOS00MDliLWIwZjMtYWZkOWZlMmJjZjhj&hl=en
03/25/2011...NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITIONS VIA WEBEX
State taking deposition of "possible"/requested as "necessary" Defense witness -
Patricia Young - George shoved her and a police incident report was filed - depo on
March 28, 2011 at 3:00pm (only 30 minutes scheduled for this depo)
As in "possible/requested as "necessary" ... when they figure out what the HE#@ their defense is gonna be?! 

I bet Ashton and LBD have little Byass voodoo dolls they stick pins in every day!!  (OMG!  That reminds me of long long ago ... they KC voodoo doll!  Any oldies remember that treasure?!)   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2011, 05:29:52 PM »

I am a fan of the show.  Dr. G is a great respecter of the truth, wherever it falls.  She can take the most complex things and make them understandable.  The duhfense will do well to stay clear of any harsh remarks about her -- she is totally professional.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.