April 16, 2024, 05:26:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 145049 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2011, 05:30:46 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/dr-g-medical-examiner-show-made-me-a-better-communicator-star-says.html
Main | ‘Dancing With the Stars’ overtakes ‘NCIS’ as top Tuesday show »
‘Dr. G: Medical Examiner’: Show made me a better communicator, star says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Discovery Channel, Discovery Fit & Health, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Orange County, Orlando — posted by halboedeker on March, 30 2011 3:41 PM

Sorry I got in your box Scatty.
I am a fan of the show.  Dr. G is a great respecter of the truth, wherever it falls.  She can take the most complex things and make them understandable.  The duhfense will do well to stay clear of any harsh remarks about her -- she is totally professional.
Uh-oh! I can just see it now...here comes motion umpty-jillion and two from the defense: Dr. G is unreliable because she wanted to the attention to get her tv show renewed.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2011, 05:31:44 PM »

JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02
-- Schedule for Thursday, March 31, 2011 --
10:00 am 45 min Case: 48-2008-CF-15606-O- Motion: MOTION CLARIFYING MOTION FOR LEAVE TO FILE ADDITIONAL WITNESSES
STATE OF FLORIDA

LINDA DRANE-BURDICK vs. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY

JOSE BAEZ AddOn

JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02
- Schedule for Friday, April 01, 2011 -
8:30 am 8 hrs Case: 48-2008-CF-15606-O- Motion: MOTION HEARING
STATE OF FLORIDA

LINDA DRANE-BURDICK vs. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY

JOSE BAEZ

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/dr-g-medical-examiner-show-made-me-a-better-communicator-star-says.html
Main | ‘Dancing With the Stars’ overtakes ‘NCIS’ as top Tuesday show »
‘Dr. G: Medical Examiner’: Show made me a better communicator, star says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Discovery Channel, Discovery Fit & Health, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Orange County, Orlando — posted by halboedeker on March, 30 2011 3:41 PM
Uh-oh! I can just see it now...here comes motion umpty-jillion and two from the defense: Dr. G is unreliable because she wanted to the attention to get her tv show renewed.

Lordy, I did it again, so sorry.
My comment: Sorry I got in your box Scatty.
I am a fan of the show.  Dr. G is a great respecter of the truth, wherever it falls.  She can take the most complex things and make them understandable.  The duhfense will do well to stay clear of any harsh remarks about her -- she is totally professional.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2011, 05:34:58 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/30/casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-neighborhood-brings-story-home-a-producer%E2%80%99s-personal-story/
Casey Anthony’s Neighborhood Brings Story Home: A Producer’s Personal Story
-snipped--

I had heard the name Casey Anthony before I even worked at In Session.

During those summer months in 2008, the story of missing two-year-old, Caylee Anthony was in the newspapers and on television every night. The 911 call from a frantic grandmother, a grandfather who seemed angry and frustrated with law enforcement, and a mother who just did not appear to be worried or scared. It seemed like something out of a made-for-TV movie, because no one could understand why the mother of a missing little girl stayed silent for 31 days.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2011, 05:36:50 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
TONIGHT: An "Issues" exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney... He’ll deliver a message from Casey’s parents that you won’t want to miss!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2011, 05:41:47 PM »

casey pissed like how dare you say that about me!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: March 30, 2011, 05:42:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27375430/detail.html
Document: Casey's Defense Has Billed Fla. For Over $100K
Posted: 5:24 pm EDT March 30, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- During the past year, you and the rest of the state's taxpayer have been billed more than $100,000 to defend Casey Anthony, but you won't have to pay for all of it.

READ: Casey Anthony Case Expenditures  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27375071/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2011, 05:46:35 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/225371/Casey-Anthony-case-cooking-up-business-for-restaurants
Casey Anthony case cooking up business for restaurants?
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:41 PM
ORLANDO --

Lunchtime at the Orange County Courthouse means hundreds of people flooding out the doors.

When the Casey Anthony trial starts, there will be a couple hundred more people right across the street.  And everyone will be looking for a place to eat.

Expect a lot more dough and a lot more cheese come mid-May.

When Casey Anthony's in court, more pizzas are sliding into the oven at Fratelli’s Restaurant.

“Our restaurant is full without the Casey Anthony [case], especially in that time 12 to 1,” said Julian Serjani.

Serjani and his family run Fratelli's restaurant, which sits literally in the shadow of the Orange County Courthouse.

Funds Set Aside for Jury

* Casey Anthony trial jury expenses  http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-Trial-Jury-Expenses-0330.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2011, 05:48:37 PM »

casey pissed like how dare you say that about me!

Little FYI to Byass ... might wanna see if you can get KC some botox while she's in jail - ya know, prior to trial.  Jurors aren't gonna like looks like that!  Need to get those facial muscles paralyzed if you want her to be likeable by a jury!   Monkey Devil!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: March 30, 2011, 05:49:30 PM »

She knows she is on camera and this was a fake expression. There is nothing sincere at all about any of these expressions.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2011, 05:52:22 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-george-anthonys-lawyer-answers-speculation-marla-weech-lands-anchor-job-more-belvin-perry-interview.html
Morning America’ »
Casey Anthony: George Anthony’s lawyer answers speculation; Marla Weech lands anchor job; more Belvin Perry interview

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: March 30, 2011, 05:54:03 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/225371/Casey-Anthony-case-cooking-up-business-for-restaurants
By Adam Longo, Reporter
ORLANDO --

Lunchtime at the Orange County Courthouse means hundreds of people flooding out the doors.

When the Casey Anthony trial starts, there will be a couple hundred more people right across the street.  And everyone will be looking for a place to eat.

When Casey Anthony's in court, more pizzas are sliding into the oven at Fratelli’s Restaurant.

“Our restaurant is full without the Casey Anthony [case], especially in that time 12 to 1,” said Julian Serjani.

Serjani and his family run Fratelli's restaurant, which sits literally in the shadow of the Orange County Courthouse.

Funds Set Aside for Jury

* Casey Anthony trial jury expenses  http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-Trial-Jury-Expenses-0330.pdf

they will be rich off of her come may lol and do you think there will be any crowds hanging out front of the court house! as they did when scott peterson was on trial?? I am realy curious??

Loca
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2011, 05:55:10 PM »

She knows she is on camera and this was a fake expression. There is nothing sincere at all about any of these expressions.
Oh I don't think that at all loca.  I think both Casey and Cindy (and George as far as anger goes) have a really hard time keeping their true feelings out of their face.  The whole family has a problem keeping their feelings "inside" "hidden" ... they're just not good at it.  Lee has found that nervous laughter works for him ... but no one else in the family seems to have come up with a mechanism to hide their feelings.  (And honestly, Lee - doesn't work so much - sometimes just seems really inappropriate!)  Fortunate for us ... and a jury ... unfortunate for them ... and the defense. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2011, 06:15:49 PM »

I think back when Cindy posted on myspace about Caylee. If you read this you will see she "knew" something was wrong, but had not found the car yet which leads me to believe as soon as she smelled that car, she knew exactly what happened.

I keep going back to Cindy's post on July 3rd on myspace.....
Needs link.  MB
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?
Ugh!  When I read that now TURBO ... after all Cindy has done to protect her precious daughter ... the murderer of her "angel" ... it just makes me ill!  

Did you happen to notice all the instances of the "past tense" that she typed? Tells me she KNEW something bad had happened to her. Her reference to an "angel" was unnerving as she has never used that since then except after the body was found that I can find.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 06:53:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2011, 06:17:15 PM »

TONIGHT: An "Issues" exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney... He’ll deliver a message from Casey’s parents that you won’t want to miss!!!

Here is a preview of the message.........blah, blah, blah, blah, KC is innocent. George is innocent, WE ARE ALL VICTIMS.........blah, blah, blah...........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2011, 06:21:43 PM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter
ORLANDO --

Funds Set Aside for Jury

I love this photo!  Just one of many emotions we will see time and time again during trial.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2011, 06:36:59 PM »

casey looks mean here if you look close and caylee tries to put her little hands to push her away

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: March 30, 2011, 06:41:25 PM »

Here is a preview of the message.........blah, blah, blah, blah, KC is innocent. George is innocent, WE ARE ALL VICTIMS.........blah, blah, blah...........

lol she will say they are blaming casey because theres a war on women read my book addict nation!! women addicted to the camera (casey)  blah blah blah!!
they are blaming casey because she is pretty and they want to destroy her lawyer by the way he is a professionel puertorican like me read my book you will see what I am sayin!! again my book addict nation sold on amazon.com
it talks about people addicted to blaming puerto rican attorneyS for being inept! read the book!!!
read my book people are addicted to jose baez on the net!! read my book addict nation!!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: March 30, 2011, 06:42:42 PM »

I think back when Cindy posted on myspace about Caylee. If you read this you will see she "knew" something was wrong, but had not found the car yet which leads me to believe as soon as she smelled that car, she knew exactly what happened.

I keep going back to Cindy's post on July 3rd on myspace.....
Needs link, please.  MB
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?
Ugh!  When I read that now TURBO ... after all Cindy has done to protect her precious daughter ... the murderer of her "angel" ... it just makes me ill!  

Did you happen to notice all the instances of the "past tense" that she typed? Tells me she KNEW something bad had happened to her. Her reference to an "angel" was unnerving as she has never used that since then except after the body was found that I can find.

thanks turbo for bringing that up! great refresher.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 06:52:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: March 30, 2011, 06:43:37 PM »

ssues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
17 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Let me guess: George is innocent; but George wil support his daughter's defense any way that he can; bullying comments/threats about anyone in the media (whose initals are KB) who might hurt George's feelings with their speculation.

SCATTY~ bet you're exactly right!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.