March 28, 2024, 07:41:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 144793 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2011, 08:08:19 PM »

So basically, Lippman just put out this pointless news release from the A's just so he could get some facetime on tv? I think even JVM was confused (not that it would take much) when he said it was a possibility that the defense could use that tactic.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2011, 08:08:51 PM »

mason has no email adress as oposed to his mini me friend bozo.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2011, 08:09:57 PM »

Here's a link to the Myspace and Facebook posts from early on:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3218.0

Thank you -- the links I had no longer worked but I had them saved on my computer

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2011, 08:11:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27376915/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Deposition Shows War Of Words In Casey Case

Transcript From September Deposition Shows Tense Moments

POSTED: 7:07 pm EDT March 30, 2011
UPDATED: 7:16 pm EDT March 30, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New depositions filed Wednesday in the case against Casey Anthony show the war of words at its worst between lawyers on both sides.

The depositions are of scientists from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory involved in air tests from Anthony's car.

::snipping2::

wow and is there a judge present at these depo's to control thi???

No, in my experience it is just the lawyers, the person being deposed, a court reporter or court videographer.   

annoying that mason with a long career and supposedly/alleged/claims that he is a professionel would stoop to such a level as bozo!! I dont get it! has he always been a bully? I am not impressed with his long bio on his career!! most lawyers lie thats why they are attorneys  let me say it better criminal defense attorneys aka sharks!! blood hounds!! strangers of the truth!!

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2011, 08:13:17 PM »

I was wondering in regards to this picture you see Casey wearing dog tags now I have tried my best to enlarge it so that I can see who's name was on it and if they were "Issued" gear to someone in the military and if so WHO?  Any monkeys out there want to give it a try when I do I can't make out a thing.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2011, 08:14:50 PM »

The defense has always hit the airways claiming/denying something and then a couple of days later, we see opposite results of what they just said.  I consider the Anthonys as part of the defense team.  We shall see how this one plays out.....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2011, 08:19:14 PM »

So basically, Lippman just put out this pointless news release from the A's just so he could get some facetime on tv? I think even JVM was confused (not that it would take much) when he said it was a possibility that the defense could use that tactic.

Lol, Scatty. Yup, that's exactly what he did.
JVM read a comment from Boz stating that the defense's strategy has not changed.
Pretty obvious, Bozo. The duhfense has NO strategy, just tossing the bs around to see
where it'll stick.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2011, 08:22:34 PM »

everyone lies everyone dies
should be engraved in caseys sleep coctail aka needle

Loca
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2011, 08:23:05 PM »

I was wondering in regards to this picture you see Casey wearing dog tags now I have tried my best to enlarge it so that I can see who's name was on it and if they were "Issued" gear to someone in the military and if so WHO?  Any monkeys out there want to give it a try when I do I can't make out a thing.
Well can I just say ... bless your heart for noticing there were dog tags among all that cleavage!     There was a time right around Iraq "shock and awe" that generic (or etchable) dog tags came in vogue at those teen mall stores ... because I can remember them when I took my son shopping.  And I have two SEALS in the family and was less than thrilled to see dog tags and their meaning dishonored. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2011, 08:26:57 PM »

That said ... didn't answer your question did I ...    I suppose the way that girl got around that they could belong to someone actually in the military ... but EGADS ... since I can't read them either ... and the male possibilities are endless ... we're sunk!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2011, 08:38:19 PM »

Well can I just say ... bless your heart for noticing there were dog tags among all that cleavage!     There was a time right around Iraq "shock and awe" that generic (or etchable) dog tags came in vogue at those teen mall stores ... because I can remember them when I took my son shopping.  And I have two SEALS in the family and was less than thrilled to see dog tags and their meaning dishonored. 

They also came with some XBox & Playstation games. There was also a number of tennis shoes with came with them that all the teens wore. I would like to know what they said, but it was someone's in the military they would have theirs on, so I tend to think those are one of those you could buy. The chain is also way too long to be military issue.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2011, 08:51:30 PM »

I don't think they are military, however, they are on a necklace, and the tag itself is on a snap chain.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2011, 08:55:50 PM »

Here's a link to the Myspace and Facebook posts from early on:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3218.0

Thank you -- the links I had no longer worked but I had them saved on my computer

That myspace page disappeared long ago. I was wondering how you'd be able to link to it.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2011, 08:57:34 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27373505/detail.html
Press Release About George ANthony
George may be a lot of things, and I believe his temper is worse then Cindy  IMO  but to have too have your lawyers give a press release about not killing your grandchild, this has really gone way to far. There is a little part of me that feels bad for George, he seemed the only one that really loved Caylee, and to suggest such a thing. All the covering and lying he has done is horrible, and he will have to live in all that hell in his mind until he dies, but for me I can't imagine him doing any physical harm to Caylee. 
No Rose, no matter how much I despise George, ITA with everything you just said.

me too

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2011, 09:00:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27373505/detail.html
Press Release About George ANthony
George may be a lot of things, and I believe his temper is worse then Cindy  IMO  but to have too have your lawyers give a press release about not killing your grandchild, this has really gone way to far. There is a little part of me that feels bad for George, he seemed the only one that really loved Caylee, and to suggest such a thing. All the covering and lying he has done is horrible, and he will have to live in all that hell in his mind until he dies, but for me I can't imagine him doing any physical harm to Caylee. 
No Rose, no matter how much I despise George, ITA with everything you just said.

me too
me three
o/t Sarah Foxwell's murderer pled guilty and receive lift without parole.
http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110329/NEWS/110329021/Leggs-pleads-guilty-murder-Sarah-Foxwell-avoids-death-penalty

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2011, 09:01:27 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
TONIGHT: An "Issues" exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney... He’ll deliver a message from Casey’s parents that you won’t want to miss!!!

Here is a preview of the message.........blah, blah, blah, blah, KC is innocent. George is innocent, WE ARE ALL VICTIMS.........blah, blah, blah...........

lol she will say they are blaming casey because theres a war on women read my book addict nation!! women addicted to the camera (casey)  blah blah blah!!
they are blaming casey because she is pretty and they want to destroy her lawyer by the way he is a professionel puertorican like me read my book you will see what I am sayin!! again my book addict nation sold on amazon.com
it talks about people addicted to blaming puerto rican attorneyS for being inept! read the book!!!
read my book people are addicted to jose baez on the net!! read my book addict nation!!!!

lol...
how many times during program does she say that she is a recovering alcoholic with blah blah years of sobriety...so sick of her saying that and promoting her book always!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2011, 09:05:16 PM »

Casey is crying for casey   george is crying for casey
        who is crying for caylee!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2011, 09:05:55 PM »

bad job I tried to get them together but wasnt able to

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: March 30, 2011, 09:09:51 PM »

Ok think this will work

Loca
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: March 30, 2011, 10:05:42 PM »

I tried to watch JVM but fell asleep.  So basically no Bombshell, just a goose egg?  Lippmann came on to say George was "outraged" at the idea that he was going to be the sacrifice fly, and that he couldn't say anymore?  Waste, a huge waste. 
Hey, it just occurred to me...didn't we hear that the defense team was investigating George and the suicide attempt?  I'll bet that was the beginning of this strategy...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.