April 26, 2024, 07:32:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 145254 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 31, 2011, 01:57:18 PM »

The defense always has an excuse ready.  I had to laugh when Mason said he was watching a cd on an airplane to CA and if was really jerky and Ashton said, 'it's really jerky here, too."  Hahaha
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: March 31, 2011, 01:57:27 PM »

Cindy is still showing up to hearings and Casey is back to not making eye contact with her.  Wonder if this has anything to do with the visit to the Anthony's lawyers office last week.  Maybe Cindy and George said they will not take the fall for her in any way, but still love and support her. At least Cindy is showing support, as since the molestation accusation came out, George has only showed up to court when he had to testify. Casey didn't get her way, so now she is "cutting them off" yet once again.  Casey hasn't changed one bit......and she never will.  Spiteful Bi**h!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 31, 2011, 02:02:45 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Casey Attends Brief Hearing http://www.wftv.com/video/27385714/index.html
Southern gentleman my azz!  Mason is about as rude as they come.  His behavior is disgraceful.   

Notice how Kathi doesn't miss a step....his actions don't phase her in the least.  I love it!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: March 31, 2011, 02:18:56 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Casey Attends Brief Hearing http://www.wftv.com/video/27385714/index.html
Southern gentleman my azz!  Mason is about as rude as they come.  His behavior is disgraceful.   

Notice how Kathi doesn't miss a step....his actions don't phase her in the least.  I love it!   

Jughead is such a jerk with his designer umbrella...
I think that he is very rude also and tries to do that southern boy stuff a bit too often for me.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: March 31, 2011, 03:27:07 PM »

zoomom, I noticed how long her hair got too..

I'm really surprised that she lets her hair get so long.  Seems to me that would be an issue if she ever got into a fight with another inmate. 

Its not like she cant get it cut.   I think its a message to the public...poor poor me Ive been stuck in this jail so long as an innocent victim, look how long Ive been incarcerated for something I didnt do by the length of my hair.   If I grow my hair to the floor will someone save me so I'm locked up no more?

My answer to this:   Rapunzel, no princess is coming for you!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: March 31, 2011, 03:43:33 PM »

I'm really surprised that she lets her hair get so long.  Seems to me that would be an issue if she ever got into a fight with another inmate. 

Its not like she cant get it cut.   I think its a message to the public...poor poor me Ive been stuck in this jail so long as an innocent victim, look how long Ive been incarcerated for something I didnt do by the length of my hair.   If I grow my hair to the floor will someone save me so I'm locked up no more?

Respectfully disagree......in Lowell Prison she will have at least a few "princesses" coming for her. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: March 31, 2011, 03:49:19 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/local-fool-to-play-captain-save-a-ho-at-upcoming-murder-trial/

Local Fool To Play ‘Captain-Save-A-Ho’ at Upcoming Murder Trial

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: March 31, 2011, 03:49:38 PM »

Respectfully disagree......in Lowell Prison she will have at least a few "princesses" coming for her. 

Yea, but Big Mama isnt saving her she's gonna make Casey her beeotch & she'll have to watch out because that ratty mane may become a weapon.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: March 31, 2011, 03:49:50 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27383946/detail.html

WOW!  Casey's not looking too good today...major black circles under her eyes.  Can't sleep for worrying about your fate, Casey?   Bwwwaaaaahhhh

reality setting in perhaps?
About da#n time, I must say.  But she's always been a little slow on the uptake, in my opinion, about real human emotion.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: March 31, 2011, 04:03:16 PM »

I think that he is very rude also and tries to do that southern boy stuff a bit too often for me.
I grew up in the south and he is the antithesis of what a southern gentleman in all about.  He isn't courteous, but condescending, and just plain obnoxious.  He thinks he's so funny, but that little umbrella game he was playing was just childish.  (I wonder if he got the idea from Casey playing her "sunglasses game" for the benefit of Rob Dick.)
Southern Gentleman, my ever increasing behind!  Hmmph!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: March 31, 2011, 04:15:03 PM »

the judges smirk/smile about the two letters that baez emailed! vague is that why the judge had that response/look?

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: March 31, 2011, 04:28:03 PM »

Very rude indeed.

...and that tip could have poked someone's eye out!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: March 31, 2011, 04:33:20 PM »

this big over grown baboon hiding from little kathi belich lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: March 31, 2011, 04:37:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27387569/detail.html
Perry Known For Fairness In High-Profile Cases

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: March 31, 2011, 04:38:38 PM »

Southern gentleman my azz!  Mason is about as rude as they come.  His behavior is disgraceful.  

Notice how Kathi doesn't miss a step....his actions don't phase her in the least.  I love it!  

Very rude indeed.

He is in a bad position here.........he has nothing to contribute to this defense except distortions and innuendos against the judge & others. Everyone is making fun of him including the attorneys in the area. No one takes him seriously as most believe he is a senile old fool. He has Bozo screwing up things faster than he can read a law brief so he is appears inept and clueless. He obviously does not read the court orders for case law and even if he did does not understand the laws. He is almost pitiful being drug along in this fiasco.

As to him considering himself a Southern gentleman - I find that insulting. I am a born and raised Southerner and gentlemen in the South do not act demeaning to women. They cherish them and many times tolerate them, but NEVER would a Southern gentleman every act like he does.  

He reminds me of an old yankee guy who moved down south after retiring who lived on our street. He would sit out on the second story veranda and drink all day making rude comments to people. One day he was sitting on the rail of the veranda and fell off to the ground. Many people laughed and only his pea brained wife who put up with him went rushing over to see about him. Of course the old drunk was not even hurt but he did learn something as he never sat on that rail anymore. LOL  Mason does not seen to even learn from his mistakes.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: March 31, 2011, 05:25:38 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27383423/detail.html
Casey's Attorney Calls WFTV Reporter "Stupidest"
Posted: 10:04 am EDT March 31, 2011Updated: 5:10 pm EDT March 31, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's most well-known attorney did all he could Thursday to avoid WFTV reporter Kathi Belich (images | video).
Right after Thursday's hearing about recently listed defense witnesses, WFTV wanted to ask defense attorney Cheney Mason about his recent accusations that Chief Judge Belvin Perry is biased against Casey. Instead of answering, he hid behind his umbrella and told Belich she was stupid.

"Do you still believe the judge is biased? Are you afraid to show your face? Do you believe the judge is biased?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Mason.

"You are probably the stupidest reporter on the face of the earth," Mason replied, trying to shield himself from Belich using his umbrella.

"I'm sorry, isn't that what you said in your court filing?" Belich asked.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: March 31, 2011, 05:28:22 PM »

Images  http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27389093/detail.html
Video    http://www.wftv.com/video/27389076/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: March 31, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »

Very rude indeed.

now if that had been bozo he would have his firms name  and his picture on the umbrella. mason asswipe is rude and arrogant!  you go kathi! you got more balls than both bozo and mason!! put together and lets not leave out class!!

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 31, 2011, 05:47:30 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's most well-known attorney did all he could Thursday to avoid WFTV reporter Kathi Belich (images | video).
Right after Thursday's hearing about recently listed defense witnesses, WFTV wanted to ask defense attorney Cheney Mason about his recent accusations that Chief Judge Belvin Perry is biased against Casey. Instead of answering, he hid behind his umbrella and told Belich she was stupid.

"Do you still believe the judge is biased? Are you afraid to show your face? Do you believe the judge is biased?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Mason.

"You are probably the stupidest reporter on the face of the earth," Mason replied, trying to shield himself from Belich using his umbrella.

He is a disgrace.
I think he was trying to poke her in the eye with that giant, elephant sized umbrella.
Was he afraid of getting his hair wet?
He is a bigger jerk than Bozo.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: March 31, 2011, 05:51:09 PM »

Who looks stupid here?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.