April 15, 2024, 10:29:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 145043 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: March 31, 2011, 09:46:47 PM »

Does casey have to be there during jury selection?

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: March 31, 2011, 09:46:50 PM »

lol I had to chuckle! that kathi sure is one firecracker of a reporter! she is the only one that has the nerve' to ask the serious questions.,

love that! I think that Jughead was really trying to poke her with the end of his umbrella!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: March 31, 2011, 10:02:44 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27390001/detail.html
Will Casey's Attorneys Use Manson Case To Discredit Evidence?
osted: 5:45 pm EDT March 31, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyers are working to discredit the findings of chloroform in Casey's trunk. WFTV obtained a document that shows how lawyers may use the infamous Charles Manson murder case to do it.

READ: Deposition Of Dr. Arpad Vass  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27389831/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

Thanks!

I can't wait to read the deposition.

Reading the deposition now, am on this page.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #403 on: March 31, 2011, 10:08:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27383946/detail.html

WOW!  Casey's not looking too good today...major black circles under her eyes.  Can't sleep for worrying about your fate, Casey?   Bwwwaaaaahhhh

reality setting in perhaps?
About da#n time, I must say.  But she's always been a little slow on the uptake, in my opinion, about real human emotion.

I doubt she is losing any sleep worrying about what will happen to her or what happened to her daughter.  if she has any bags, it is probably from keeping 1 eye open to make sure no roaches from the lunch tray are crawling on her on ugly arse.  She thinks she is getting out, innocent, and that Bozo will be her savior. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: March 31, 2011, 10:10:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27383423/detail.html
Casey's Attorney Calls WFTV Reporter "Stupidest"
Posted: 10:04 am EDT March 31, 2011Updated: 5:10 pm EDT March 31, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's most well-known attorney did all he could Thursday to avoid WFTV reporter Kathi Belich (images | video).
Right after Thursday's hearing about recently listed defense witnesses, WFTV wanted to ask defense attorney Cheney Mason about his recent accusations that Chief Judge Belvin Perry is biased against Casey. Instead of answering, he hid behind his umbrella and told Belich she was stupid.

"Do you still believe the judge is biased? Are you afraid to show your face? Do you believe the judge is biased?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Mason.

"You are probably the stupidest reporter on the face of the earth," Mason replied, trying to shield himself from Belich using his umbrella.

"I'm sorry, isn't that what you said in your court filing?" Belich asked.

I came here looking to see if this was posted  yet.  What a freakin putz. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: March 31, 2011, 10:15:58 PM »

lol I had to chuckle! that kathi sure is one firecracker of a reporter! she is the only one that has the nerve' to ask the serious questions.,

I am so thankful for Kathi Belich. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: March 31, 2011, 10:37:48 PM »

I am so thankful for Kathi Belich. 

Me too she's awesome isn't she.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: March 31, 2011, 10:46:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27383946/detail.html

WOW!  Casey's not looking too good today...major black circles under her eyes.  Can't sleep for worrying about your fate, Casey?   Bwwwaaaaahhhh

reality setting in perhaps?
About da#n time, I must say.  But she's always been a little slow on the uptake, in my opinion, about real human emotion.

I doubt she is losing any sleep worrying about what will happen to her or what happened to her daughter.  if she has any bags, it is probably from keeping 1 eye open to make sure no roaches from the lunch tray are crawling on her on ugly arse.  She thinks she is getting out, innocent, and that Bozo will be her savior. 

Zoo
 I was thinking the same thing. Miss thang' thinks she is going to walk' therefore all the smile's she thinks her job as as a legal assistant will convince the jury that is is reformed. I dont think it has dawned on her how much the state realy has on her. She has such confidence in her attorney! I dont know what he is telling her or what he isnt telling. She dont seem worried to me.
neither was nilton diaz he totaly put his trust in baez' because baez had something that he was going to suprise the state with and it backfired biggtime. His arrogance and accusatroy remarks towards LE are the same as they were than.

He is building a reputation and not a good one in his city! I wouldnt want him or mason representing me even if it was free,

someone made the comment that you should never hire a lawyer if  he is one that loves to be  a media ho' with good reason you want someone that is going to defend you with everything they have and not  be so preoccupied with making himself look good.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: March 31, 2011, 11:11:41 PM »

I went back and re-watched the video of today's hearing! noticed that casey kept eye balling masons documents ! like she  wanted to get her hands on them. I guess since she is part of the defense team she feels she is entitled. If you view it again you will see her eyes so focused on his paperwork.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: March 31, 2011, 11:23:53 PM »

caption( why isn't he handing those papers to me to )

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: March 31, 2011, 11:36:50 PM »

Cindy sat close up to get casey to look at her didnt work and yes that joy wray next to her.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: March 31, 2011, 11:38:31 PM »

Cindy sat close up to get casey to look at her didnt work and yes that joy wray next to her.

lol I am no the best photographer' but I guess you get the jest of the pic.

Loca
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: April 01, 2011, 12:22:06 AM »

Just getting here today and I have missed a lot.

Guilty or innocent, a person would shed some tears...1.for what happened to their daughter if innocent of the crime and  2.for their current predicament if guilty.

Casey is one cold %it@h

I am on PST, when will the court preceedings start tomorrow?~Thanks!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: April 01, 2011, 12:25:03 AM »

[/URL]

Look at how antagonistic Mason is towards the witness, Dr. Vass.
I really think he has a mental issue.
What kind of moron says things like this?
It's speaks volumes about his character.
He's truly a despicable individual.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: April 01, 2011, 12:26:05 AM »

OH, no...It came out too small.
Page 10 Mason makes a snide remark about Dr. Vass' attire.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: April 01, 2011, 12:30:11 AM »

[/URL]

I managed to enlarge what I was talking about before.
Mason is a miserable individual.
Sarcastic remark at Dr. Vass before the depo. even started.
I'm telling you, I can not tolerate him.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #416 on: April 01, 2011, 12:39:59 AM »

The document also shows tempers flared during the defense deposition of a prosecution expert when the judge wasn't there (read deposition). Defense attorney Cheney Mason even threatened prosecutor Jeff Ashton.

After the two traded accusations of inappropriate behavior during the deposition, things got more heated and Mason threatened: "Don't get out of line with me, because I will take you, and you know I will."

Pfft.
He threatened JA and got away with it.  Can't this be used to disbar this joke of a lawyer?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #417 on: April 01, 2011, 12:44:29 AM »

He has a nerve as big as a semi to comment on anyone's attire when his client is dressed in yard sale rejects and his client's parents look like their ready for a backyard BBQ every time they step into the courtroom.  Man, have Mason and Baez got some reality coming to them one day. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: April 01, 2011, 01:11:38 AM »

He has a nerve as big as a semi to comment on anyone's attire when his client is dressed in yard sale rejects and his client's parents look like their ready for a backyard BBQ every time they step into the courtroom.  Man, have Mason and Baez got some reality coming to them one day. 

kitty too funny ! backyard BBQ and yard sale rejects!
dont you think she get's pissed at cindy for bringing her these horrible outfits'

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: April 01, 2011, 01:18:25 AM »

The document also shows tempers flared during the defense deposition of a prosecution expert when the judge wasn't there (read deposition). Defense attorney Cheney Mason even threatened prosecutor Jeff Ashton.

After the two traded accusations of inappropriate behavior during the deposition, things got more heated and Mason threatened: "Don't get out of line with me, because I will take you, and you know I will."

Pfft.
He threatened JA and got away with it.  Can't this be used to disbar this joke of a lawyer?

Kitty
I have been singing the same tune 40 forevers' this fool has crossed the line of ethics and professionalism many times and still he is standing there with an overgrown hubris bigger than his 5ft1 stature lol. I cannot wait until this trial is over! I hope the honorable judge takes action! for all the disrespect and lies he has yielded at the judge. for one he has nothing to be proud of! he hasnt got enough experience under his belt to treat people such as he does! he needs a reality check!!!
it's not like he has so many sucess stories to brag about! you go to his web page' it's a total farce' under sucess stories -- you cant acess the stories many areas on his website no acessable. He has nothing to be so proud of nada just a huge waste of our time to be abused by having to look at him. enough is enough
I hope the bar is watching him. We havent heard anything else of the complaint that is against him with  the florida bar! am I wrong ? maybe after this trial sweet jesus!!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.