April 24, 2024, 10:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 145172 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: April 01, 2011, 01:20:52 AM »

[/URL]

http://www.wftv.com/news/27390001/detail.html

I managed to enlarge what I was talking about before.
Mason is a miserable individual.
Sarcastic remark at Dr. Vass before the depo. even started.
I'm telling you, I can not tolerate him.

Curly
your not alone ! a suit does not make one pofessionel! whats more mason is just a pig in a suit! with no class.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: April 01, 2011, 01:22:09 AM »

[/URL]

Look at how antagonistic Mason is towards the witness, Dr. Vass.
I really think he has a mental issue.
What kind of moron says things like this?
It's speaks volumes about his character.
He's truly a despicable individual.

yours came out to small and mine was to big lol.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: April 01, 2011, 02:20:55 AM »

OH, no...It came out too small.
Page 10 Mason makes a snide remark about Dr. Vass' attire.

You have to read page 109 - bozo was questioning Dr. Vass about a squirrel he tested and asked where he got it - He said the zoologist at the lab gave it to him. Bozo asked how it died and Vass said he was told  it was a hit-and -run. Stupid bozo asked if it was reported to the police.  I am laughing so hard, by dog is sitting here cocking his head back and forth. If you read that deposition you will just laugh yourself silly at some of the STUPID questions this freak team asks. They are SO LOST in all of this it is freaking hilarious. Throughout this Dr. Vass tells bozo "it is common sense"............hehehehe

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: April 01, 2011, 02:39:58 AM »

Turbo
I read it how hilarious and what an idiot bozo is.
here he was questioning Dr Vass
I sniped it from
a poster at :

I was cracking up my neighbor must have thought I was crazy!!

http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1097&start=1600

the 2 pump dialogue
(paraphrased..)

JB, tries to sound all -scientific b/c there were 2 pumps, and he was only using 1---that 2nd one ( blah di blah , all "baez-scientific" ) would affect the outcome?

AV---well, it's not my machine, but no.

JB---of course it would---how could it not?? there were 2 , he was only using one...

AV--the other one was just there--not in use---it did not factor in----at all..

JB---how can you know this ?? you just said it's not your machine..

AV-----b/c i KNOW ! it's obvious...sheesh...

JB----and what are "the protocols" to activating the machine.....etc...

AV---um, you press the button...

JA---ha ha ha...

JB---"did i say something funny?" "if you can't control yourself, leave the room".

JB---now doctor----back to the pumps----the 2nd one, did it's just simply being there, have an affect on...

AV--"Can we take a break?"

---------they DO take a recess.........and then...

JB---now doctor, let's talk about that 2nd pump...

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: April 01, 2011, 02:40:37 AM »

You have to read page 109 - bozo was questioning Dr. Vass about a squirrel he tested and asked where he got it - He said the zoologist at the lab gave it to him. Bozo asked how it died and Vass said he was told  it was a hit-and -run. Stupid bozo asked if it was reported to the police.  I am laughing so hard, by dog is sitting here cocking his head back and forth. If you read that deposition you will just laugh yourself silly at some of the STUPID questions this freak team asks. They are SO LOST in all of this it is freaking hilarious. Throughout this Dr. Vass tells bozo "it is common sense"............hehehehe

I know. That did make me laugh. Bozo is an idiot, but Foghorn has lost his marbles.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: April 01, 2011, 02:43:41 AM »

Turbo
I sniped it from
a poster at :

the 2 pump dialogue
(paraphrased..)

JB, tries to sound all -scientific b/c there were 2 pumps, and he was only using 1---that 2nd one ( blah di blah , all "baez-scientific" ) would affect the outcome?

JB---of course it would---how could it not?? there were 2 , he was only using one...

JA---ha ha ha...

JB---"did i say something funny?" "if you can't control yourself, leave the room".

JB---now doctor----back to the pumps----the 2nd one, did it's just simply being there, have an affect on...

I'd love to tell him where he can put that second pump.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #426 on: April 01, 2011, 05:16:17 AM »

I caught that, was wondering what that was all about.  I hate Mason.  He gets worse daily.  Bozo is the same slug he has always been. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: April 01, 2011, 05:24:35 AM »

Turbo
I sniped it from
a poster at :

the 2 pump dialogue
(paraphrased..)

JA---ha ha ha...

Too funny.  Did Dr. Vass really say Sheesh and you just push the button.  JEff Ashton laughing is just priceless. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: April 01, 2011, 06:56:34 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/226212/Fight-over-heart-shaped-sticker-heads-back-to-court-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Fight over heart-shaped sticker heads back to court in Casey Anthony case
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, April 01, 2011 5:15 AM
The FBI destroyed it, Casey Anthony's defense team wants to squash it, but the state thinks it's a link proving Anthony killed her daughter.

According to a report by Yuri Melich, the lead detective on the case, a FBI lab technician noticed residue on a piece of duct tape "in the perfect shape of a heart. The heart was not hand drawn and residue appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker."
 ::snipping2::

In 2009, the FBI admitted it destroyed the residue during fingerprinting analysis. To make matters worse, there are no photographs of the alleged residue.

The defense in a motion filed in December 2010 that read "when evidence sought to be used against a defendant is destroyed, either inadvertently or in bad faith, it cannot be used against the defendant at trial and must be excluded."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 01, 2011, 07:05:00 AM »

VIDEO REPORT: Will Manson Case Be Used To Discredit Evidence? http://www.wftv.com/video/27390873/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: April 01, 2011, 07:09:41 AM »

I know. That did make me laugh. Bozo is an idiot, but Foghorn has lost his marbles.

Sadly, common sense is what is missing in all this.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 01, 2011, 07:12:37 AM »

I caught that, was wondering what that was all about.  I hate Mason.  He gets worse daily.  Bozo is the same slug he has always been. 

Zoo, that was inappropriate.   

There was a slug outside on the steps last night.  It was much cuter and smarter.  I think you need to apologize to slugs everywhere.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: April 01, 2011, 07:14:35 AM »

Hey Bearly! 
Going through this deposition....those two were so disrespectful of Vass.

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: April 01, 2011, 07:14:39 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/226212/Fight-over-heart-shaped-sticker-heads-back-to-court-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Fight over heart-shaped sticker heads back to court in Casey Anthony case
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, April 01, 2011 5:15 AM
The FBI destroyed it, Casey Anthony's defense team wants to squash it, but the state thinks it's a link proving Anthony killed her daughter.

According to a report by Yuri Melich, the lead detective on the case, a FBI lab technician noticed residue on a piece of duct tape "in the perfect shape of a heart. The heart was not hand drawn and residue appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker."

In 2009, the FBI admitted it destroyed the residue during fingerprinting analysis. To make matters worse, there are no photographs of the alleged residue.

The defense in a motion filed in December 2010 that read "when evidence sought to be used against a defendant is destroyed, either inadvertently or in bad faith, it cannot be used against the defendant at trial and must be excluded."

I hate to say it, but I think the DT is going to get this one.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 01, 2011, 07:17:26 AM »

Hey Bearly! 

That's their norm, they feed off of each other.  Oh no, I have a picture in my head, of 2 bottom feeders feeding off of each other.  I have to go erase my head now!

Hi Trimm!   

I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: April 01, 2011, 07:33:40 AM »

There was a slug outside on the steps last night.  It was much cuter and smarter.  I think you need to apologize to slugs everywhere.

I read your 1st sentence and was thinking, really???? 

Then, I read your 2nd sentence and went phew.  The whole world has not gone crazy after all. 

I digress though, I am sorry to slugs everywhere. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 01, 2011, 07:34:31 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/transcript-of-george-cindy-anthonys-atty-on-jane-velez-mitchell-show/

I am looking at this picture here and I just want to hug her and kiss those cheeks, and have tea parties with her, and bake cookies with her, and do rainy day stuff with her, and build snowmen with her.....

I know there are times to walk the floor with her and survive temper tantrums, and lots of the word 'no.' But she is so worth it.

Casey had 2 other adults in the house to help her.  How many single parents just have themselves to rely on, and how many of them have kids with special needs (lots of dads leave these households)?  How hard could it have been, Casey?

Why?  I can't wrap my head around it.

So many people would have raised her.  Casey just needed to sign the adoption form.  Who wouldn't want her?  I try so hard to think of the pressure that causes someone to freak and hurt their child.  Here, there is just no excuse.  She has friends who loved Caylee and would have gladly given Casey a break.

The only reason I can come up with, she did it to spite her mom.  I still can't see that.  Two women in the same house is very hard.  They both want to be the keeper of the nest.  Those two should never have been in the same house, ever.  Now she will have plenty of women living with her.  I don't think Casey should live with anyone, she is antisocial.  She dated lots of nice men.  They were not good enough.

What made her think she would get away with it?

I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: April 01, 2011, 07:35:46 AM »

Hey Bearly! 

I read it throughout the evening while I was supposed to be working, and you do not know how many times I LOL'd.  Too funny. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: April 01, 2011, 07:36:34 AM »

I read your 1st sentence and was thinking, really???? 

Then, I read your 2nd sentence and went phew.  The whole world has not gone crazy after all. 

I digress though, I am sorry to slugs everywhere. 

April Fools!

I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: April 01, 2011, 07:37:34 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/transcript-of-george-cindy-anthonys-atty-on-jane-velez-mitchell-show/

I am looking at this picture here and I just want to hug her and kiss those cheeks, and have tea parties with her, and bake cookies with her, and do rainy day stuff with her, and build snowmen with her.....

I know there are times to walk the floor with her and survive temper tantrums, and lots of the word 'no.' But she is so worth it.

Casey had 2 other adults in the house to help her.  How many single parents just have themselves to rely on, and how many of them have kids with special needs (lots of dads leave these households)?  How hard could it have been, Casey?

Why?  I can't wrap my head around it.

So many people would have raised her.  Casey just needed to sign the adoption form.  Who wouldn't want her?  I try so hard to think of the pressure that causes someone to freak and hurt their child.  Here, there is just no excuse.  She has friends who loved Caylee and would have gladly given Casey a break.

The only reason I can come up with, she did it to spite her mom.  I still can't see that.  Two women in the same house is very hard.  They both want to be the keeper of the nest.  Those two should never have been in the same house, ever.  Now she will have plenty of women living with her.  I don't think Casey should live with anyone, she is antisocial.  She dated lots of nice men.  They were not good enough.

What made her think she would get away with it?

BBM, what makes any murderer think they will get away with it.  I daily read news articles and think, did they really think they would not be caught. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.