March 29, 2024, 08:01:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 144806 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: April 01, 2011, 07:40:45 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/transcript-of-george-cindy-anthonys-atty-on-jane-velez-mitchell-show/

I am looking at this picture here and I just want to hug her and kiss those cheeks, and have tea parties with her, and bake cookies with her, and do rainy day stuff with her, and build snowmen with her.....

I know there are times to walk the floor with her and survive temper tantrums, and lots of the word 'no.' But she is so worth it.

Casey had 2 other adults in the house to help her.  How many single parents just have themselves to rely on, and how many of them have kids with special needs (lots of dads leave these households)?  How hard could it have been, Casey?

Why?  I can't wrap my head around it.

So many people would have raised her.  Casey just needed to sign the adoption form.  Who wouldn't want her?  I try so hard to think of the pressure that causes someone to freak and hurt their child.  Here, there is just no excuse.  She has friends who loved Caylee and would have gladly given Casey a break.

The only reason I can come up with, she did it to spite her mom.  I still can't see that.  Two women in the same house is very hard.  They both want to be the keeper of the nest.  Those two should never have been in the same house, ever.  Now she will have plenty of women living with her.  I don't think Casey should live with anyone, she is antisocial.  She dated lots of nice men.  They were not good enough.

What made her think she would get away with it?

BBM, what makes any murderer think they will get away with it.  I daily read news articles and think, did they really think they would not be caught. 

But, is there mother Cindy Hawk Eye Anthony?
Is their father Papa Joe?
Is their brother Lee Guy, the Private Eye?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: April 01, 2011, 07:42:59 AM »

I wonder why Lee is shying away from his family.  Is it Mallory or Lee?  Is it the limelight or is it his family?

I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #442 on: April 01, 2011, 07:46:46 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/transcript-of-george-cindy-anthonys-atty-on-jane-velez-mitchell-show/

I am looking at this picture here and I just want to hug her and kiss those cheeks, and have tea parties with her, and bake cookies with her, and do rainy day stuff with her, and build snowmen with her.....

I know there are times to walk the floor with her and survive temper tantrums, and lots of the word 'no.' But she is so worth it.

Casey had 2 other adults in the house to help her.  How many single parents just have themselves to rely on, and how many of them have kids with special needs (lots of dads leave these households)?  How hard could it have been, Casey?

So many people would have raised her.  Casey just needed to sign the adoption form.  Who wouldn't want her?  I try so hard to think of the pressure that causes someone to freak and hurt their child.  Here, there is just no excuse.  She has friends who loved Caylee and would have gladly given Casey a break.

The only reason I can come up with, she did it to spite her mom.  I still can't see that.  Two women in the same house is very hard.  They both want to be the keeper of the nest.  Those two should never have been in the same house, ever.  Now she will have plenty of women living with her.  I don't think Casey should live with anyone, she is antisocial.  She dated lots of nice men.  They were not good enough.

BBM, what makes any murderer think they will get away with it.  I daily read news articles and think, did they really think they would not be caught. 

Most do not have all that background junk, true.

Just read a story other day about a lady who went missing, turns out she was found ikn the sewer on their poperty and hubby, his mother and father, have been arrested for her murder.  Did they all kill this poor girl or did hubby kill her and they covered/hid her body for the hubby?  To me, that is so out there.  Trying to picture my hubby killing me, then having his dad and his mom help dispose of me.  Just cannot picture it, EVER.

I certainly do not get this world or why anybody murders anybody else.  The only way I can even envision killing somebody would be to protect my children.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: April 01, 2011, 07:47:18 AM »

I wonder why Lee is shying away from his family.  Is it Mallory or Lee?  Is it the limelight or is it his family?

I pick E) All of the above.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: April 01, 2011, 07:53:04 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Caylee Anthony case: Frye hearing resumes on 04/01/11
Posted on April 1, 2011 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: April 01, 2011, 07:59:22 AM »

I keep wondering if anybody in that family will ever stand up and say enough and just start screaming out the truth.Caylee was a little baby,she had no chance with this family.For once,I wish one of them would do the right thing.  JMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: April 01, 2011, 08:16:12 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27395081/detail.html
Casey Anthony Back In Court For Hearing
Posted: 7:07 am EDT April 1, 2011Updated: 7:59 am EDT April 1, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Both sides in the case against Casey Anthony will be back in court Friday as defense attorneys try to get more key evidence thrown out.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason threw insults Thursday after a court hearing when WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked him about accusing Chief Judge Belvin Perry of being biased against Casey (images | video).

"You are probably the stupidest reporter on Earth," said Mason.
 ::snipping2::

WFTV will be in court for Friday’s hearing starting at 9:00am. WFTV.com will be providing a live video of the hearing and will be live-blogging at our Casey Anthony section.

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 01, 2011, 08:16:21 AM »

Just read a story other day about a lady who went missing, turns out she was found ikn the sewer on their poperty and hubby, his mother and father, have been arrested for her murder.  Did they all kill this poor girl or did hubby kill her and they covered/hid her body for the hubby?  To me, that is so out there.  Trying to picture my hubby killing me, then having his dad and his mom help dispose of me.  Just cannot picture it, EVER.

I certainly do not get this world or why anybody murders anybody else.  The only way I can even envision killing somebody would be to protect my children.

This is OT, but I believe the father and FIL stuffed her in the car after she went to the bank, the MIL told LE where she was.  The victim and husband were going through a nasty divorce and custody battle (great, now no one gets the kids, they did nothing and they will suffer, the kids always get hurt). 

When two elephants fight, it's the grass that gets trampled.

They changed the tires of the car at the junk yard and washed the car (all 3 of them) at the car wash.

Move to another thread to talk about this, please and thank you.

I believe in miracles!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: April 01, 2011, 08:17:18 AM »

No one in that family will ever accept responsibility.....the only thing they accept is money.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: April 01, 2011, 08:17:51 AM »

Fair enough.  Lee is not supposed to like kids.  Run Mallory, RUN!!!

I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: April 01, 2011, 08:18:02 AM »

This is OT, but I believe the father and FIL stuffed her in the car after she went to the bank, the MIL told LE where she was.  The victim and husband were going through a nasty divorce and custody battle (great, now no one gets the kids, they did nothing and they will suffer, the kids always get hurt). 

When two elephants fight, it's the grass that gets trampled.

They changed the tires of the car at the junk yard and washed the car (all 3 of them) at the car wash.

Move to another thread to talk about this, please and thank you.

Was not really talking about it, but it was an example of the family dynamics.  I just don't get it. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: April 01, 2011, 08:19:14 AM »

I keep wondering if anybody in that family will ever stand up and say enough and just start screaming out the truth.Caylee was a little baby,she had no chance with this family.For once,I wish one of them would do the right thing.  JMO

Say this is what happens.  Who do you think is standing there screaming out the truth?

I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: April 01, 2011, 08:23:45 AM »

It's just so senseless, isn't it?   What made her think she could get away with it?  Why not....she had gotten away with everything else all her life, thanks to Cindy.  And I still say Shirley Plesea told us the reason this happened......Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.  It's just that simple in Casey's mind.  Caylee was always a pawn, not a loving daughter and granddaughter, just a pawn.   Poor dear baby.....thank goodness she is now in loving arms with no more pain.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: April 01, 2011, 08:25:27 AM »

Say this is what happens.  Who do you think is standing there screaming out the truth?

Bearly this is so sad but no one in that family is capable of telling the truth.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: April 01, 2011, 08:27:53 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Both sides in the case against Casey Anthony will be back in court Friday as defense attorneys try to get more key evidence thrown out.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason threw insults Thursday after a court hearing when WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked him about accusing Chief Judge Belvin Perry of being biased against Casey (images | video).

WFTV will be in court for Friday’s hearing starting at 9:00am. WFTV.com will be providing a live video of the hearing and will be live-blogging at our Casey Anthony section.
What is he? 8-years-old?!!!  Unbelievable!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: April 01, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »

Yep, so immature for a "seasoned lawyer".  The truth hurts this defense team, they can't handle it. No other reporters get to the heart of these subjects that Kathi asks them about. I love the fact that his remarks made the paper.  Now EVERYONE know just what type of individual Mason is. 

Does Mason look like he's having fun in that photo?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: April 01, 2011, 08:38:44 AM »

George.I know call me crazy. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: April 01, 2011, 08:39:33 AM »

Yep, so immature for a "seasoned lawyer".  The truth hurts this defense team, they can't handle it. No other reporters get to the heart of these subjects that Kathi asks them about. I love the fact that his remarks made the paper.  Now EVERYONE know just what type of individual Mason is. 

Does Mason look like he's having fun in that photo?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: April 01, 2011, 08:50:21 AM »

OH, no...It came out too small.
Page 10 Mason makes a snide remark about Dr. Vass' attire.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27390001/detail.html

I caught that, was wondering what that was all about.  I hate Mason.  He gets worse daily.  Bozo is the same slug he has always been. 

Zoo, that was inappropriate.   

There was a slug outside on the steps last night.  It was much cuter and smarter.  I think you need to apologize to slugs everywhere.

I read your 1st sentence and was thinking, really???? 

Then, I read your 2nd sentence and went phew.  The whole world has not gone crazy after all. 

I digress though, I am sorry to slugs everywhere. 
Zoo, my sister used to call me a slug for walking so slow . . . I accept your apology on behalf of slow slugs everywhere

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 01, 2011, 08:50:35 AM »

As Trimm says, I see people.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.