April 17, 2024, 07:31:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 145075 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: April 01, 2011, 08:50:38 AM »

I see Cindy and her BFF.
http://mfile.akamai.com/12939/live/reflector:34407.asx

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: April 01, 2011, 08:53:42 AM »

I wonder why Lee is shying away from his family.  Is it Mallory or Lee?  Is it the limelight or is it his family?

I pick E) All of the above.

I keep wondering if anybody in that family will ever stand up and say enough and just start screaming out the truth.Caylee was a little baby,she had no chance with this family.For once,I wish one of them would do the right thing.  JMO

Say this is what happens.  Who do you think is standing there screaming out the truth?

George.I know call me crazy. 

Good morning monkeys,
Trimm I agree.  Yet somehow I believe his window of opportunity to do the right thing by Caylee has been cemented shut by the deceivers and he doesn't have the ba$$s to go out the door.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: April 01, 2011, 08:56:10 AM »

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: April 01, 2011, 08:56:19 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/226212/Fight-over-heart-shaped-sticker-heads-back-to-court-in-Casey-Anthony-case
Fight over heart-shaped sticker heads back to court in Casey Anthony case
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, April 01, 2011 5:15 AM
The FBI destroyed it, Casey Anthony's defense team wants to squash it, but the state thinks it's a link proving Anthony killed her daughter.

According to a report by Yuri Melich, the lead detective on the case, a FBI lab technician noticed residue on a piece of duct tape "in the perfect shape of a heart. The heart was not hand drawn and residue appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker."
 ::snipping2::

In 2009, the FBI admitted it destroyed the residue during fingerprinting analysis. To make matters worse, there are no photographs of the alleged residue.

The defense in a motion filed in December 2010 that read "when evidence sought to be used against a defendant is destroyed, either inadvertently or in bad faith, it cannot be used against the defendant at trial and must be excluded."

I hate to say it, but I think the DT is going to get this one.

I agree, Bearly.
A little crumb.....for the bums.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: April 01, 2011, 08:58:23 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27395081/detail.html
Casey Anthony Back In Court For Hearing
Posted: 7:07 am EDT April 1, 2011Updated: 7:59 am EDT April 1, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Both sides in the case against Casey Anthony will be back in court Friday as defense attorneys try to get more key evidence thrown out.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason threw insults Thursday after a court hearing when WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked him about accusing Chief Judge Belvin Perry of being biased against Casey (images | video).

"You are probably the stupidest reporter on Earth," said Mason.

WFTV will be in court for Friday’s hearing starting at 9:00am. WFTV.com will be providing a live video of the hearing and will be live-blogging at our Casey Anthony section.

BBM

Why do they say this?  Is there ever a hearing where only one side is invited?

I wish Mason would be held accountable for his remarks and his abuse.  I know KB could care less what he says, but he should not be allowed to demean women like he does, and definitely not sling the umbrella around like that.  I am wondering if he didn't bring that umbrella just thinking about using it as a weapon.  I think he was trying to hurt her, if you look at the way he cocks his head, he is waiting for the umbrella to strike her.  I thought I read he was trying to hurt her foot when it was in the boot after her operation (anyone remember putting that on this thread?  I know I read it here).

He is a very poor sport and I don't think much of him as a man either.  Being part of the justice team does not mean you get a 'get out of jail free' card.   He is a poor example to anyone who may be thinking about a career in law.  I think he and Baez will be in textbooks everywhere on what not to do during a trial.

Both Baez and Mason make me sick watching the way they treat women, and smart men or men with any power.  Mason seems to be either looking down someone's shirt or shoving it up someone's azz, both females.  He has a wife?  Why would she stick around with someone who can be that abusive?  After the DT shows pictures of George being 'aggressive,' maybe the state should show the DT being 'aggressive'.  

Can you tell I am tired of the DT and the way they treat people?  It's disgraceful.  I have reached my limit on tolerance for these men.  I have never seen Ashton try to hurt another human being, ever.  I wonder if that is why they are teasing him about 'crying like a girl'?  Because he is considerate of women and men alike, he is a gentleman.  He has evolved.  What he is not tolerant about is rudeness and he should not have to put up with it.  

The DT should have sanctions put against them and warnings about their behavior.  I think this judge may have to come up against them again, and if not, he is showing others who may come up against him, that he will tolerate abuse in his courtroom, during depositions, and interviews.  Mason and Baez wanted to be in the limelight, now that they are losing, they want the reporters gone, even if they have to be physical with them.  They created the monster.

Hitting someone with an implement is still assault, it doesn't have to be with your fist.  They are a very poor example for children exploring careers.  They are a poor example for anyone as far as behavior goes.  If I was a Defense Attorney, I would want them to be penalized, it is giving a bad rap to them, too.  

I have no tolerance for abuse, does it show?  Sorry, guys, I know you didn't do anything wrong, I know it is the two members of the DT, I just cannot stand it and really had the need to speak out about this.  It appears to me, the people representing KC are criminals.  If I saw my son treating a woman the way Mason treats KB, I would have grabbed the umbrella and tossed it in the trash.  He was using it as a weapon, imo.  I also think I would bawl my eyes out to see that my son could do that to anyone, let alone a small woman.  She recognizes that he is doing his job, why doesn't he recognize the same in her?  Because both Baez and Mason think they are privileged, that is why.  What a perfect team to represent Princess Potty Mouth.

I think George showed restraint in that video.  I am not sure how many men would have shown that much restraint, I think Mason, in the same situation would have hauled off and hit her.  I am basing this on the antics I have seen out of him and the derogatory way he treats people.  It is frightening.  Neither Lee nor Cindy appear to be afraid of George after having him back off, they don't jump on him or run from him.  I am not condoning his behavior, just comparing it.  George was at maximum stress level in his life, Mason's behavior was 'all in a day's work.'

If it were true, KC would have thrown him under the bus long ago, she hated him as much as he  paid attention to Caylee.

spelling
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 10:33:50 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: April 01, 2011, 08:59:29 AM »

Oh, the giant coloring book pages!   How will they be used today?  hmmm    Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: April 01, 2011, 09:02:09 AM »

George was with the deputy when they retrieved the trash from the dumpster at the tow yard!!!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: April 01, 2011, 09:02:41 AM »

McBride, Traffic Enforcement Officer, testifying.

Court started a couple of minutes early.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: April 01, 2011, 09:02:46 AM »

Good morning monkeys 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: April 01, 2011, 09:02:53 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Ready to be shocked and awed (as usual) by Baez and Co.!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: April 01, 2011, 09:05:00 AM »

OMG!   A large room stunk from the bag of garbage, although we know it was not garbage that was smelling.  Unbelievable!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: April 01, 2011, 09:07:32 AM »

Casey was just handed a legal pad by Mason......here we go!  lol

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 01, 2011, 09:08:14 AM »

No notebooks yet, but the legal pad writing has begun.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: April 01, 2011, 09:08:18 AM »

Good morning monkeys 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: April 01, 2011, 09:08:38 AM »

Gotta give her some busy work, they are so scared of what she might do...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: April 01, 2011, 09:08:56 AM »

I wish she had to sit there with nothing. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: April 01, 2011, 09:09:22 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Ready to be shocked and awed (as usual) by Baez and Co.!

Monka!    I'm ready to be bored and pizzed off by Baez and Co.   Thank goodness we don't only hear from them.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: April 01, 2011, 09:10:28 AM »

Oh, the trash was brought into the same bay as where the car was stored.  The smell came from the car not the garbage.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #478 on: April 01, 2011, 09:11:02 AM »

Good Morning, hmmm the hearing is already on.  I thought it was starting at 9am?  Must of started early.  Bozo is bumbling......I probably haven't missed much. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: April 01, 2011, 09:11:34 AM »

Love Ashton....straight to the point....did the garbage have any unusual smell to it?  No.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.