April 19, 2024, 10:32:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 145109 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #520 on: April 01, 2011, 09:26:37 AM »

Cindy, "worse thing I have ever smelled in my whole life". 

Guilty, guilty, guilty!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: April 01, 2011, 09:28:06 AM »

Kenneth Furton, Biochemist professor on stand now.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: April 01, 2011, 09:28:22 AM »

Cindy sure established early on how bits and pieces are still coming back to her.  I wonder what will come back during the trial?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: April 01, 2011, 09:28:55 AM »

Cindy, "worse thing I have ever smelled in my whole life". 

Guilty, guilty, guilty!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Magic

That sums it up!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: April 01, 2011, 09:31:27 AM »

What will the state do this guy?  Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: April 01, 2011, 09:34:33 AM »

Great I missed Cindy just got up....uuuggghh thanks monkeys for catching me up

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: April 01, 2011, 09:35:05 AM »

What will the state do this guy?  Monkey Devil!

Idiot tried to use another expert to discredit another...sustained.

The State is going to have this guy wanting to hide in his manbag he carried into court.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #527 on: April 01, 2011, 09:35:22 AM »

I said ICU instead of ICA!  It was subliminal, they make me need to go to the ICU.  HAHA

I saw that smirk she gave Cindy.  Cindy is going all out trying to save her little inmate.

pathetic, Cindy will Never do the right thing
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: April 01, 2011, 09:36:36 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/03/transcript-of-george-cindy-anthonys-atty-on-jane-velez-mitchell-show/

I am looking at this picture here and I just want to hug her and kiss those cheeks, and have tea parties with her, and bake cookies with her, and do rainy day stuff with her, and build snowmen with her.....

I know there are times to walk the floor with her and survive temper tantrums, and lots of the word 'no.' But she is so worth it.

Casey had 2 other adults in the house to help her.  How many single parents just have themselves to rely on, and how many of them have kids with special needs (lots of dads leave these households)?  How hard could it have been, Casey?

Why?  I can't wrap my head around it.

So many people would have raised her.  Casey just needed to sign the adoption form.  Who wouldn't want her?  I try so hard to think of the pressure that causes someone to freak and hurt their child.  Here, there is just no excuse.  She has friends who loved Caylee and would have gladly given Casey a break.

The only reason I can come up with, she did it to spite her mom.  I still can't see that.  Two women in the same house is very hard.  They both want to be the keeper of the nest.  Those two should never have been in the same house, ever.  Now she will have plenty of women living with her.  I don't think Casey should live with anyone, she is antisocial.  She dated lots of nice men.  They were not good enough.

What made her think she would get away with it?

BBM, what makes any murderer think they will get away with it.  I daily read news articles and think, did they really think they would not be caught. 

But, is there mother Cindy Hawk Eye Anthony?
Is their father Papa Joe?
Is their brother Lee Guy, the Private Eye?

Most do not have all that background junk, true.

Just read a story other day about a lady who went missing, turns out she was found ikn the sewer on their poperty and hubby, his mother and father, have been arrested for her murder.  Did they all kill this poor girl or did hubby kill her and they covered/hid her body for the hubby?  To me, that is so out there.  Trying to picture my hubby killing me, then having his dad and his mom help dispose of me.  Just cannot picture it, EVER.

I certainly do not get this world or why anybody murders anybody else.  The only way I can even envision killing somebody would be to protect my children.

This is OT, but I believe the father and FIL stuffed her in the car after she went to the bank, the MIL told LE where she was.  The victim and husband were going through a nasty divorce and custody battle (great, now no one gets the kids, they did nothing and they will suffer, the kids always get hurt). 

When two elephants fight, it's the grass that gets trampled.

They changed the tires of the car at the junk yard and washed the car (all 3 of them) at the car wash.

Move to another thread to talk about this, please and thank you.

Was not really talking about it, but it was an example of the family dynamics.  I just don't get it. 

I know that, Zoo, I just did not want others to add to the conversation IYKWIM. 

I cannot understand any of these families.  When people go to the courthouse, they say how nice the Anthonys are.  I don't know how they can turn the switch on and off like they do.  They go from 0 to ballistic in 0.2 seconds, frightening.  Caylee appeared to be a happy child at times, I wonder if it was her personality or if she was truly happy there.  How can you feel safe in a house that was that volatile?  Choking people, demeaning people, lying, and their ability to throw innocent people under the bus--Kronk, Grund, etc.  What is the difference between murdering someone with your hands and lying about someone so they could receive the death penalty?

George and Cindy, wake up and smell the coffee, she is coming after you next should she get out.  She will not get out, of that I am confident, but why put your own life in danger to save someone who so obviously hurt their own child?  She hates George and Cindy, she would think nothing of offing them, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: April 01, 2011, 09:37:09 AM »

I said ICU instead of ICA!  It was subliminal, they make me need to go to the ICU.  HAHA

I saw that smirk she gave Cindy.  Cindy is going all out trying to save her little inmate.

pathetic, Cindy will Never do the right thing
Nope, she never will.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: April 01, 2011, 09:37:12 AM »

Discovery Violation....that calls for a Gomer Pyle.."Citizen's Arrest...Citizen's Arrest!"

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: April 01, 2011, 09:38:44 AM »

5 minute recess already.
Gimme a break.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 01, 2011, 09:39:01 AM »

Discovery Violation....that calls for a Gomer Pyle.."Citizen's Arrest...Citizen's Arrest!"

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: April 01, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »

I wonder why Lee is shying away from his family.  Is it Mallory or Lee?  Is it the limelight or is it his family?

I pick E) All of the above.

I keep wondering if anybody in that family will ever stand up and say enough and just start screaming out the truth.Caylee was a little baby,she had no chance with this family.For once,I wish one of them would do the right thing.  JMO

Say this is what happens.  Who do you think is standing there screaming out the truth?

George.I know call me crazy. 

I agree (not that you are crazy).

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: April 01, 2011, 09:39:22 AM »

Does anyone remember when Chloroform was searched on the computer?   Didn't Cindy state in a depo that she had looked up chloroform because her dogs had been sick?  Now today, she knows nothing of Chloroform?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: April 01, 2011, 09:39:31 AM »

Great, just great. I wake up in time for a recess. 
Good morning Monkeys.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: April 01, 2011, 09:39:50 AM »

Anyone else think Casey was just talking about her clothes??
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: April 01, 2011, 09:39:58 AM »

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 01, 2011, 09:40:36 AM »

Anyone else think Casey was just talking about her clothes??

yep. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: April 01, 2011, 09:42:35 AM »

Does anyone remember when Chloroform was searched on the computer?   Didn't Cindy state in a depo that she had looked up chloroform because her dogs had been sick?  Now today, she knows nothing of Chloroform?
Maybe now she smells the coffee. Anything she says will be used to shove her under the bus with George.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.