April 26, 2024, 12:37:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 145252 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: April 01, 2011, 09:42:55 AM »

Anyone else think Casey was just talking about her clothes??

She's definitely yacking it up as if she was in the back of a bar room with her girlfriends gossiping about people & appearances.   The jury is going to take note of all her reactions & antics.   More importantly, what is distinctly missing from her...no tears or upset when discussing the smell of death, stains in the trunk, etc.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: April 01, 2011, 09:43:12 AM »

Great, just great. I wake up in time for a recess. 
Good morning Monkeys.
   That's okay, there is plenty more to see.  Glad you made it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: April 01, 2011, 09:43:49 AM »

Yup, I picked up on that too. Less then 40 days to go before trial, she's charged with murdering her 2 yr. old daughter, she's facing the death penalty and....she's at the duhfense table discussing her wardrobe, or lack thereof. Disgusting!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: April 01, 2011, 09:44:47 AM »

Great, just great. I wake up in time for a recess. 
Good morning Monkeys.
   That's okay, there is plenty more to see.  Glad you made it.
I always love hearing days... so many monkeys in the rafters...
HI, Scatty and everyone!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: April 01, 2011, 09:44:57 AM »

Foghorn writing notes after he opens his computer to see if it's still on.
Probably writing instructions on how to restart it while fresh in his feeble mind.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: April 01, 2011, 09:46:49 AM »

Yup, I picked up on that too. Less then 40 days to go before trial, she's charged with murdering her 2 yr. old daughter, she's facing the death penalty and....she's at the duhfense table discussing her wardrobe, or lack thereof. Disgusting!
Here Here I Agree with ya there!!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #546 on: April 01, 2011, 09:47:15 AM »

Watching the hearing on CNN.  One of the talking heads, just said that the defense is trying to prove that the fabric softener sheets could contain chloroform.  Hmm......gonna have to agree with the genius Dr. Vass, I truly don't believe fabric softeners contain Choroform, a known carcinogenic and outlawed for years. 

Hug, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: April 01, 2011, 09:48:37 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27397010/video.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Cindy: 'Yes I Did Ms. Burdick"

Cindy's testimony today

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: April 01, 2011, 09:49:01 AM »

Watching the hearing on CNN.  One of the talking heads, just said that the defense is trying to prove that the fabric softener sheets could contain chloroform.  Hmm......gonna have to agree with the genius Dr. Vass, I truly don't believe fabric softeners contain Choroform, a known carcinogenic and outlawed for years. 

Hug, Magic

Nor has any other item caused the stain mark in that trunk either.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: April 01, 2011, 09:49:06 AM »

is the sound still off?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: April 01, 2011, 09:49:40 AM »

OBJECTION!   Its been more than 5 minutes

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: April 01, 2011, 09:49:49 AM »

Hug, Magic
Thanks, Magic.  I wondered why they were stressing the fabric sheets.  I was stuck on obstruction, (and obstruction's stuck on me, singing the Band-Aid song...) by Cindy and missed it entirely.  Duh---Not Winning!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: April 01, 2011, 09:50:29 AM »

Hug, Magic
Whats the link
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 01, 2011, 09:50:56 AM »

But, but, they did begin a few minutes early today.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: April 01, 2011, 09:51:23 AM »

Does anyone remember when Chloroform was searched on the computer?   Didn't Cindy state in a depo that she had looked up chloroform because her dogs had been sick?  Now today, she knows nothing of Chloroform?
Maybe now she smells the coffee. Anything she says will be used to shove her under the bus with George.
I just think she can't keep her lies straight.  She says whatever she thinks is going to help KC at that particular moment. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: April 01, 2011, 09:52:58 AM »

Does anyone remember when Chloroform was searched on the computer?   Didn't Cindy state in a depo that she had looked up chloroform because her dogs had been sick?  Now today, she knows nothing of Chloroform?
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21341783/detail.html 
 ::snipping2::
Cindy Anthony told CBS's Maggie Rodriguez that the state is mistaken in assuming that Casey Anthony is the person who searched terms like "neck-breaking," "household weapons," and "how to make chloroform" on the Anthony family computer.

"I remember I looked up chlorophyll back in March of last year and I am not sure if I looked up chloroform as well," Cindy Anthony told prosecutors in a deposition.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: April 01, 2011, 09:53:24 AM »

But, but, they did begin a few minutes early today.

Maybe they're waiting for Bozo to change his depends after chitting himself again. it appears he's left the court room Monkey Devil!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #557 on: April 01, 2011, 09:54:13 AM »

So many monkeys in the cage.  I feel like Miss Nancy of the Romper Room looking though my Magic Mirror:  I see.......................

NewfieMonkey, CBeach, Cappuccino, Maltmom, FormerFLGirl, monkalicious, BabsKats, Rowanvamp0, luvmyboys, Bearlyhere, Curly, Brandi, Kimmy53, GoldieTX, SweetMorgan, O4Bull, trimmonthelake, Samarie, CarolF, cheeky monkey, tupelohoney, joesamas mama, flamom, Scatty, CasuallyCool, MAca, georgia peach, GrnLizrd, 4 Donks, KCJackie, Dihannah1, Groovy135, Yorkiegurl, flutter1, MuffyBee and 54 Guests.

So happy you are all here, justice for Caylee.   

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: April 01, 2011, 09:54:16 AM »

What was that term Byass used for Dr Vass when he really meant "hostile witness"?  I so wanted Ashton to say that about Cindy today!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #559 on: April 01, 2011, 09:54:29 AM »

Maybe now she smells the coffee. Anything she says will be used to shove her under the bus with George.
I just think she can't keep her lies straight.  She says whatever she thinks is going to help KC at that particular moment. 

exactly!  she will say whatever she "conveniently" remembers at the time.  Her lies will trip her up, and will be the nails in ICA's coffin.  I think the ultimate twist would be she is doing all she can to guarantee the inmate gets the needle, but I don't think she loved Caylee enough to do that for her. SADLY.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.