April 25, 2024, 03:58:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "...the American economy has been; robbed, scammed, bamboozled..."  (Read 1714 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 24, 2011, 09:04:14 PM »

"War on your money underway"

[quoteThis undeclared war will hit your home, work, and all activity involving money.  A Department of Defense Irregular Warfare report, “Economic Warfare: Risks and Responses,” is very clear.  The author, Kevin D. Freeman, in an exclusive interview with Tulsa Today said, “My analysis was designed to demonstrate that there is a body lying in the street and here are the suspects with motive, means, and opportunity.  We now have the responsibility to determine forensically which suspect could have done it.” ][/quote]

At issue is the 2008 economic crash and the loss of an estimated $50 trillion of global wealth that evaporated in crisis.  Of that amount, more than a quarter of that loss was suffered by the United States and her citizens.  As a result of that crash and in addition to growing inflation visible on every trip to the grocery story, no less than the International Monetary Fund is now proposing the dollar be replaced as the world’s reserve currency posing even greater risk to household values and personal savings.

In short, the American economy has been; robbed, scammed, bamboozled, defrauded, punked, betrayed and plundered.  So why don’t all Americans know this story?  Why is the government not taking action?  Why are officials failing to honor their sworn oaths to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution” when Article 1, Section 8 of that foundational document requires Congress to “coin money, regulate the Value thereof.”

Freeman said, “We must reduce our dependence on foreign oil, but we can do that simply and quickly by utilizing natural gas reserves and new oil domestic fields.  We must reduce the amount of money we are sending out of the country – draining the treasury and the economy.  The United States has assets we can liquidate to reduce our debt – specifically, selling Federal land for business and development.  We should bring home overseas dollars because our corporate income tax rate is too high.  People can’t bring in earned income from overseas because the taxes are confiscatory.  At last report, we have a trillion dollars of so of overseas earnings that could be brought home to the United States for capital.

read more here - http://www.tulsatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2483:war-on-your-money-underway&catid=61:national&Itemid=109

Why is Washington going to install a woman who seems to be was involved in intelligence failure that fueled 9/11 as head of the FBI?  A woman who was involved in shaping the reliance on derivatives?

How is it possible that no one noticed all that bad mortgage debt for years? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 09:07:46 PM »

More on a Former SEIU Official's Plot to Bring Down the Economy

RUSH:  Well, now, one thing -- and I say this with some suspicion and doubt myself -- is that Lerner is not a member of the SEIU anymore.  The story is Stephen Lerner was tossed out of there.  So the reason that that's being made public is so everybody does not associate this theory or this strategy with the SEIU, that this guy is a lone wolf, so to speak.  Now, your question: Could it work?  That's what everybody's been asking me. Could a strategy designed to bring down Wall Street -- to destroy the wealth of individuals there, to destroy the banking business for the effective purpose of taking $17 trillion they have and redistributing it back to people that this Lerner guy thinks have had it stolen from them -- could it work? 

You might say that this was tried in 2008.  Do we really know what precipitated it?  We have the subprime mortgage crisis, and what was that?  The subprime mortgage crisis, if I may be blunt and honest, was a series of government directives to lending institutions demanding that they loan money to people who could not pay it back -- under the guise of affordable housing, fairness, making things equal in the country or what have you.  But if you are going to use the power of the government to tell banks, "You've gotta give these people money essentially; they're not gonna be able to pay it back," what are you doing to them?  Are you not launching an assault on them as is?

Now, the thing that the left never considers is the dynamic aspect of what they do, or the dynamic aspect of the economy.  They look at everything statically.  They see a tax increase on the rich.  "Oh, that's gonna generate X numbers of dollars!" They don't factor what the rich will do to avoid paying it.  So they slap these demands on lenders and banks.  "You're gonna make loans to people that can't afford it."  Well, what are the banks gonna do?  They're gonna try to figure out a way to get that money back somehow or shift and pass the loss down the line to somebody else, which is what happened in the form of new financial products called "derivatives" and "collateralized debt obligations" and all this other gobbledygook terminology that we heard, and where did it lead? 

Well, it led in 2008 to a financial crisis that we were told could collapse the world financial system if we didn't bail out the banks with TARP in 24 hours.  So you ask yourself: Has it been tried, maybe, on a much more sophisticated rebel than this renegade SEIU guy, Stephen Lerner?  You need to ask George Soros.  If there's a guy who would love to see this happen, it would be George Soros.  Let's find him. Could George Soros do it?  He brought down the British pound.  Could it happen? Could this Lerner guy actually pull this off? Could he succeed in getting enough people to just stop paying on their mortgages? 

read more here - http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_032411/content/01125113.guest.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 09:10:29 PM »

Unreported Soros Event Aims to Remake Entire Global Economy
Left-wing billionaire's own experts dominate quiet push for 'a grand bargain that rearranges the entire financial order.'

Two years ago, George Soros said he wanted to reorganize the entire global economic system. In two short weeks, he is going to start - and no one seems to have noticed.

On April 8, a group he's funded with $50 million is holding a major economic conference and Soros's goal for such an event is to "establish new international rules" and "reform the currency system." It's all according to a plan laid out in a Nov. 4, 2009, Soros op-ed calling for "a grand bargain that rearranges the entire financial order."

That's what this conference is all about - changing the global economy and the United States to make them "acceptable" to George Soros.

read more here - http://www.mrc.org/bmi/commentary/2011/Unreported_Soros_Event_Aims_to_Remake_Entire_Global_Economy.html

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 09:15:02 PM »

Economist Jeffrey Sachs, director of The Earth Institute and longtime recipient of Soros charity cash. Sachs received $50 million from Soros for the U.N. Millennium Project, which he also directs. Sachs is world-renown for his liberal economics. In 2009, for example, he complained about low U.S. taxes, saying the “U.S. will have to raise taxes in order to pay for new spending initiatives, especially in the areas of sustainable energy, climate change, education, and relief for the poor.”

What about the working poor?  Those that don't qualify for all the goodies, but see their taxes raised without relief?

more here - http://newsbusters.org/blogs/dan-gainor/2011/03/24/gainor-column-why-are-media-ignoring-soro-plans-remake-entire-global-eco

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.