April 18, 2024, 07:44:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Racists/Activists burn effigies of Obama...  (Read 1500 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 25, 2011, 01:36:07 PM »

SUCI workers burn effigies of world leaders

TNN, Mar 23, 2011, 06.29am IST

PATNA: SUCI activists burnt the effigies of US President Barack Obama, British Prime Minister David Cameron and French President Nicolas Sarkozy here on Tuesday to lodge protest against military intervention in Libya.

Addressing a gathering on the occasion, SUCI leader Shiv Shankar condemned the military offensive launched by US-led Nato forces on Libya on the pretext of ending violence of autocratic Gaddafi regime against innocent civilians.

read more here - http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-03-23/patna/29177717_1_suci-gaddafi-effigies

Why?

Did Obama start the war in Libya just to keep the money spending machine rolling?  Maybe he'll replace these goods with military arms from China?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 01:37:33 PM »

Afghans burn an effigy of President Barack Obama on Sunday in Kabul. Hundreds of people protested against U.S. military operations. ( Dar Yasin, The Associated Press )

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 09:05:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 10:37:08 AM »

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Afghan protests against the burning of a Quran in Florida entered a third day with a demonstrations in the south and east Sunday, while the Taliban called on people to rise up, blaming government forces for any violence.

The desecration at a small U.S. church has outraged Muslims worldwide, and in Afghanistan many of the demonstrations have turned into deadly riots. Protests in the north and south in recent days have killed 20 people.

read more and see pictures here - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/angry-mob-torches-obama-effigy-in-day-three-of-koran-burning-protests/

How many Christians have been killed in the Middle East these past few months?  How many churches have been destroyed?  Bibles burned?

Does anyone in the Obama administration cry or feel sad for the Christians?

Why does Obama arm terrorists?  Al Queda?  Drug cartels from Mexico?

Take away the rights and guns of hard working PEACEFULL American citizens?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.