April 20, 2024, 09:33:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Ayers wrote "Dreams From My Father"?  (Read 1339 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 28, 2011, 10:42:28 AM »

Bill Ayers Admits He Wrote Obama's 'Dreams From My Father'?

For the second time in less than eighteen months, domestic terrorist Bill Ayers admitted he wrote Barack Obama's book "Dreams From My Father."

This time, it was recorded on videotape as he was speaking last Thursday at Montclair State University.

http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-ayers/2011/03/28/bill-ayers-admits-he-wrote-obamas-dreams-my-father

I've always had the impression that Barack H. Obama never knew his father, Barack H. Obama Sr.  Why would he have been passed any kind of dream?

What exactly was the Obama Sr. legacy?  All I remember, was that his career ended badly, and he and his political party was in disfavor.

For some reason, Barack's Aunt Zeituni, the one here illegally (living in public housing, collecting welfare, and having $$$ to make political donations), eventually was granted asylum.  She feared return to her native Kenya.

With Barack as president, what did she have to fear?  Maybe the legacy of his father?  All the ill will he may have created in Kenya?

What will be Jr's legacy?  What is his special gift to this country?

What kind of legacy did Sr. leave to America?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 10:45:06 AM »

Then, there is Obama's legacy from his second father, the Indonesian.

He was converted to Islam?  Became a Christian? 

For some reason, his mother taught him before he went to school each day?  At some point in time, shipped him and his sister to their grandparents in Hawaii?

Grandma went back to work, and despite the fact that she didn't have a fancy college education managed to work her way up the ranks at the Bank of Hawaii?  The same Bank of Hawaii that remained sound during the crisis of 2008?

She managed all this despite being white in Hawaii and facing great racism and discrimination due to the color of her skin?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.