April 25, 2024, 10:07:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: China has a labor shortage? Gives away free housing & meals?  (Read 1415 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 28, 2011, 08:39:35 PM »

Wow.

"China Report: Labor Scramble" - http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/movie/feature201103092002.html

Securing enough workers is a headache...

Labor shortages, wage increases...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 08:06:11 PM »

"There is a real danger of wage price inflation because prices have gone up and particularly real estate prices have gone up," Soros said. "So, the Chinese government I think made a mistake not allowing its currency to appreciate, which would have controlled the price inflation."

Instead, authorities now face 20% to 30% in wage increases, which seems to be falling out of their control, Soros said. Moreover, Soros sees a shadow banking system that is "growing out of control" in China.

read more here - http://www.automatedtrader.net/real-time-dow-jones/55992/ecb-interest-rate-hiked-at-039inappropriate039-time-_-soros

wow...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.