April 18, 2024, 12:41:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 203428 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2011, 12:57:06 AM »

Turbo

I went back and fixed it!!

muffy or klaasend:
sorry if this seems like a double post I did go back and checked the links to fix
Sorry I should have checked before posting! here is the link

JOSE BAEZ GETS IN TO A FIGHT WITH 9 NEWS
October 16, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hQYxoxpr3o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
9 NEWS IS STILL MAD AT JOSE BAEZ PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3biA-4wy24&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I've edited your original post using the correct links you provided.  Thank you.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 07:56:46 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2011, 01:11:10 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/03/caylee-anthony-case-the-decomposition-of-dr-furtons-testimony-part-1/

Caylee Anthony case: The decomposition of Dr. Furton’s testimony – Part 1

this is a great article she wrote today!

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2011, 06:35:42 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=958&p=51650#p51650

Val: I will find out more details this afternoon, but either tomorrow
morning or next Monday April 11th Detective Yuri Melich will be added to
America's Most Wanted All Star list as a possible nominee for this
year. I want to get the word out about this to as many people as I
can. If I am reading the page correctly, if he gets enough votes the
week his picture is listed, he goes on to be a finalist for the All Star
of 2011.

Det. Melich, well I don't think I have to tell anyone about how hard he
has worked in this case, and I would be so grateful if you mentioned
this and the link to vote on the Hinky Meter when it comes up. thanks
so much

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/

I don't see Det. Melich anywhere on that site, I even searched for him.  Has anyone else found a place to vote for him?

Hugs, Magic 

Nope. I enter his name in the search box and it comes back blank.

4 Donks wrote, in her quote above, that he was either going to be there tomorrow (today) or next Monday the 11th, so he was not supposed to be there yesterday.

I looked today and did not see him, he must be going in on the 11th.  When someone sees him, let us know.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: April 04, 2011, 07:10:11 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-baez-leaks-20110403,0,2583664,full.story
Casey Anthony: Defense probes investigators on media leaks
Casey Anthony's defense team repeatedly asked about who was talking to reporters about the first-degree murder case.

By Amy Pavuk and Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

7:41 p.m. EDT, April 3, 2011
 ::snipping2::
Questions on leaks

As more depositions are released publicly, they show a pattern of Baez and Mason repeatedly inquiring about media leaks with key Sheriff's Office detectives and crime-scene investigators. Here's an example of the exchanges:

•Crime-scene investigator Michael Vincent

Baez asked Vincent about a day that Anthony's car was inspected at the Sheriff's Office garage. Vincent explained that the garage door was opened sometimes and closed other times.

Baez asked Vincent if he saw the media outside.

"Not until after we opened the door. I didn't know the media was out there. I thought everybody was still back at the house," Vincent said.

Baez asked Vincent if he was aware someone from the Sheriff's Office called a TV station and told them the car would be processed. Vincent said no.

Baez asked Vincent whether he knew who contacted the media. Vincent again said no.

"And did it ever come down from anyone to leave the door open so that the media could see?" Baez asked.

"No, absolutely not. That door was left open because of the smell in the garage," Vincent said.

•Detective Eric Edwards

Baez asked Edwards whether he ever leaked anything to the media. Edwards said never.

Baez also asked Edwards whether he ever did anything to investigate who was leaking what. Edwards said no.

"Was it a priority to investigate who was leaking things into the media in this case?" Baez asked.

"Not at my level," Edwards said. "That would be something — the administrative level …"

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: April 04, 2011, 07:15:19 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-cfb-talking-with-safon-0404-20110403,0,1887788.story
Talking With … Scot Safon: Casey Anthony trial is 'gigantic'
11:11 p.m. EDT, April 3, 2011
When it comes to TV coverage of the Casey Anthony trial, Scot Safon will be one of the most important figures determining what viewers see. He is executive vice president of HLN and oversees truTV's "In Session," which will provide pool coverage of the trial.

CFB: How big a deal is the Anthony trial for HLN?

It's a gigantic deal for us. It's a case that has been very important to our audiences since the early developments in the case. Nancy Grace has done a ton of coverage. It really strikes a chord with people who watch us. We get active audience feedback. It's true across the country. It's not a regional-interest story. It's about justice.

CFB: What about this case strikes a chord?

It speaks to so many issues, to the responsibility parents have, to the responsibility grandparents have, to the vulnerability of children, to the fact that this could play out in the midst of what might seem a normal family. I think a lot of people find it relatable. They know people like the people in this story, grandparents like the Anthonys, women like Casey, children like Caylee. A lot of stories happen like this, but this one just seems to capture a lot of those fundamental things. It seems so extreme on some levels, but some people go, 'My sister is like that.' Even if you're not identifying with Casey Anthony, you know somebody like that in your life. Based on what we hear, the audience says it's outraged, but there's an undertone of identification with the anxieties that a story like this points out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2011, 07:20:46 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-04-03/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-baez-leaks-20110403_1_first-degree-murder-case-defense-team-brad-conway
From the very beginning, [Baez] attempted to use the press to further his interests," said Sheaffer, a veteran attorney experienced with high-profile cases. "The problem with Mr. Baez in this regard is never having played with the press. He wasn't prepared for the consequences of unleashing the beast."

Brad Conway, an Orlando attorney who formerly represented Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said some things drew unnecessary attention to the defense team. An example was defense attorneys — very early in the case — proclaiming their client's innocence. That was probably a misstep, Conway said.

"You unintentionally shift the burden to yourself. When you're on national television saying, 'My client is innocent,' people want to know why," Conway said. "You don't want to be painted into the corner where you told everybody, 'My client is innocent.' "

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #226 on: April 04, 2011, 09:06:31 AM »

My personal opinion on what JBP is doing is this.

He denies almost every single motion because he has to pretty much.  Bozo has no real case law, just complains and points fingers, but the state is thorough and puts in applicable case law, etc.  So, JBP has to deny almost every single motion because they are not sound motions.

So, he is giving in to things in the courtroom now, because otherwise, as an outsider, he does look biased to the state's side.  If I didn't know what a bozo Bozo was, I would think that the judge is extremely partial to the state.  If almost every motion is denied for the duffense, it looks like he is partial.  So, the little victories they get in the courtroom now, is to keep his partiality in check.

Now, I do not think he should be threatening stuff such as fines or working on weekends, unless he is going to do it, and that is starting to piss me off.  The more Bozo gets away with, Bozo tries to do more.  We all know the story of the Boy who cried wolf, it is becoming comical.  JBP says something, we all hope it will happen, he either never mentions it again or says something keeps him from doing it, or he allows deals to be made by the defense and state to stop things from happening, like the whole contempt thing. 

However, last week, I think JBP was talking to both sides.  Bozo is a putz and that goes without saying, but Ashton was not acting professionally at all, and it showed.  Ashton was right, and had every right to be upset, but he has to collect himself and keep all that in for after he gets his conviction for little Caylee.  He has to be above Bozo and try this case with class and dignity, which was not afforded to her in her death, which will not happen if it continues where these 2 lawyers are at each others throats all the  time.   He needs to, as I tell my kids when they are nervous about something, to think of Bozo in like his kini, then the fuming should abate some. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2011, 09:27:11 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-baez-leaks-20110403,0,2583664,full.story
Casey Anthony: Defense probes investigators on media leaks
Casey Anthony's defense team repeatedly asked about who was talking to reporters about the first-degree murder case.

By Amy Pavuk and Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

7:41 p.m. EDT, April 3, 2011
Questions on leaks

As more depositions are released publicly, they show a pattern of Baez and Mason repeatedly inquiring about media leaks with key Sheriff's Office detectives and crime-scene investigators. Here's an example of the exchanges:

•Crime-scene investigator Michael Vincent

Baez asked Vincent about a day that Anthony's car was inspected at the Sheriff's Office garage. Vincent explained that the garage door was opened sometimes and closed other times.

Baez asked Vincent if he saw the media outside.

"Not until after we opened the door. I didn't know the media was out there. I thought everybody was still back at the house," Vincent said.

Baez asked Vincent if he was aware someone from the Sheriff's Office called a TV station and told them the car would be processed. Vincent said no.

Baez asked Vincent whether he knew who contacted the media. Vincent again said no.

"And did it ever come down from anyone to leave the door open so that the media could see?" Baez asked.

"No, absolutely not. That door was left open because of the smell in the garage," Vincent said.

•Detective Eric Edwards

Baez asked Edwards whether he ever leaked anything to the media. Edwards said never.

Baez also asked Edwards whether he ever did anything to investigate who was leaking what. Edwards said no.

"Was it a priority to investigate who was leaking things into the media in this case?" Baez asked.

"Not at my level," Edwards said. "That would be something — the administrative level …"

Who cares Bozo Putz?  Isn't your job to defend your client?  How is finding out who leaked what defending your client?  I cannot believe he would waste time asking questions like that. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2011, 09:36:48 AM »

It is going to annoy the jurors biggtime.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the PEN CLICKING this is just beyond anything. Well this entire case anyway. LDB asked Jose to stop clicking his pen and look at his reaction

http://www.wftv.com/video/27397749/index.html
appears at 14:08

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #229 on: April 04, 2011, 09:40:20 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/03/caylee-anthony-case-the-decomposition-of-dr-furtons-testimony-part-1/

Caylee Anthony case: The decomposition of Dr. Furton’s testimony – Part 1

this is a great article she wrote today!
Good article!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: April 04, 2011, 09:53:00 AM »

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the PEN CLICKING this is just beyond anything. Well this entire case anyway. LDB asked Jose to stop clicking his pen and look at his reaction

http://www.wftv.com/video/27397749/index.html
appears at 14:08

He is a jerk.  He actually continued clicking it.  My children do chit like that. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2011, 09:58:57 AM »

I hope his career ends after this case.

Isn't the bar still investigating him?

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2011, 10:04:41 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Casey Anthony Frye Hearing Day 3: Part 3

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2011, 10:07:45 AM »

does anyone know if theres an email for the state and for the honorable judge perry??

I don't know, but bear in mind, that they eventually are published, loca.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2011, 10:11:45 AM »

I hope his career ends after this case.

Isn't the bar still investigating him?
If they aren't currently, they should be.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2011, 10:13:42 AM »

Turbo

muffy or klaasend:
sorry if this seems like a double post I did go back and checked the links to fix

October 16, 2008

I've edited your original post using the correct links you provided.  Thank you.  MuffyBee

Buffybee
thank you! kindly I am so sorry I will go at a slower pace and  make sure the links are working.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 04, 2011, 10:14:19 AM »

Turbo

muffy or klaasend:

October 16, 2008

Buffybee
thank you! kindly I am so sorry I will go at a slower pace and  make sure the links are working.
oops muffy

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2011, 10:21:55 AM »

This is above and beyond absurd.
If any entity is releasing info to the press it's the duhfense and the Anthonys.
They want to sit in on the the media meetings with the court?
How about getting back to finding a way to save your client from the DP?
I think Bozo and Foghorn will be off to join the real circus when this is all said and done.

As far as JP letting them get away with their antics during the hearings....better now than at trial.
He hasn't ruled yet on that filing from Foghorn claiming that he's biased.
I hope the ruling comes with a fine.

I agree that Jeff let his emotions run away with him last Fri.
Jeff was yelling at that Dr. Furton fool.
I was hoping that Jeff would lose it and ask Bozo to step outside so he could kick his azz.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2011, 10:23:01 AM »

What “they” don’t want you to know — is that Red Bull is a drug and its effects are potentially FATAL.

Red Bull was originally created to stimulate the brain in people who are subjected to great physical force and never was designed to be consumed by normal people, let alone children, as a replacement to soda pop.

Here’s the truth. The reason Red Bull was banned in France and Denmark is due to its vitamin components mixed with a highly dangerous chemical which was developed by the United States Department of Defense during the 1960s to stimulate the morale of the troops based in Vietnam.

It was a drug. This chemical that’s in Red Bull acts like a hallucinogenic drug that calmed the stress of war in the GIs. But the effects of this in the human body were also devastating. And it was so devastating that the U.S. Army discontinued its use. It caused a high index of cases of migraine headaches, cerebral tumors, and diseases of the liver.

Very interesting ..why is Baez so tired in court that form the getgo he needs his Red Bull?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
crazybabyborg
« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2011, 10:27:26 AM »

Good Morning! 

Well, another week! I wonder what this one will hold and what antics Baez will be up to? I can't help but wonder if Baez was so concerned about the media's ability to take pictures of the car interior because he was afraid something incriminating might show up in pictures that had been overlooked! Remember the duct tape with the logo on it? The media found some matches!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.