March 29, 2024, 06:07:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202969 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2011, 05:06:39 PM »

Bozo is 5ft 1'

Yeah, he's a real tenny weenie.   
You're talking height, right?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2011, 05:06:44 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27399345/detail.html
Judge In Anthony Case Threatens Attorneys
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter
POSTED: Friday, April 1, 2011
UPDATED: 4:30 pm EDT April 1, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in the Casey Anthony case on Friday threatened to fine state and defense attorneys after they sniped at each other during a court hearing.
IMAGES: Casey Anthony In Court  http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/27396469/detail.html
VIDEO: Tony Pipitone's Report  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27399165/index.html
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2011, 05:08:23 PM »

According to one of the articles on Simms - she is just 5'6" SO HOW SHORT IS Bozo really? He is a lot shorter than her.

They can't have Saturdays because of budget restraints.

Jose Baez is under 5'4".

For Real.

No kidding!!!

Cross my heart, he is 5'3" and change.

Unbelieveable!!!!!    Monkey Devil!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2011, 05:08:30 PM »

JP threatens them with Sat. and Sun. and now can't back it up because
he doesn't want to pay time and a half.

Not his call, State is having budget restraints

I agree, but here is my issue- He knew for weeks that the costs were an issue, so I think that he gave the benefit of the doubt.

When Mason said yesterday that they only had 2 witnesses today, given the track record, come on...

I think the judge should have shut down that witness and the line of questioning. Since he said if there was a jury he would not be allowed to testify, then tell them to end that testimony.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2011, 05:09:49 PM »

I agree, but here is my issue- He knew for weeks that the costs were an issue, so I think that he gave the benefit of the doubt.

When Mason said yesterday that they only had 2 witnesses today, given the track record, come on...

I think the judge should have shut down that witness and the line of questioning. Since he said if there was a jury he would not be allowed to testify, then tell them to end that testimony.

I agree!!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2011, 05:09:53 PM »

I'm going to try this again...This is what the echo sounded like to me...I have such a hard time with embedding stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69oSogC6lmo
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/69oSogC6lmo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2011, 05:10:04 PM »

Too bad he can't force the duhfense to pay the court costs.
Liars that they are.

I so agree with this!

I hate that Judge Perry threatened to work on Saturday and Sunday if needed and now had to rescind it.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2011, 05:10:08 PM »

Just a personal observation: I'm beginning to wonder if this trial will actually start on the announced date. JP will do his best to hold it there, but I'm not so sure anymore.

My prediction-  NO WAY.

I agree at this rate they will be lucky at best to start in June.

I was afriad you'd agree with me, Blink!  

Blink's Post:
I feel a bit of a rant, a useless one, but a rant coming on none the less-

This is what happens when you let a 3rd year atty through what amounts to a legal loophole, to take this case.

Legislation about lawyers quitting cases where the funds run out has been revised since this case, and I have NO DOUBT legislation will change regarding DP qualification regulations going forward.

The State should not have to be subject to these host of panderers like this, imo.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:21:11 PM by CBB » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2011, 05:10:19 PM »

Liars that they are.

True-I agree.  They'd prolly stiff the bill-or pay it in a year.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2011, 05:10:46 PM »

sorry CBB I got so  Monkey Devil!  I parked in your quote Smile
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2011, 05:10:55 PM »

Bozo is 5ft 1'

He may be. He is just about the same height as KC and she is short. Someone said he wore lift shoes so if he does, I doubt he is 5 ft. tall.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2011, 05:12:47 PM »

I was already to make it a marathon.  Why would Judge Perry keep saying in open court that he would make them work nights and weekends, if he wasn't going to?  I think the defense should be in some kind of trouble for not estimating the time and witnesses right.  Will they ever be punished for anything?  I hope they get that connection fixed, that sound has given me a horrid headache.  I am glad to be done seeing Casey for the day, it really isn't good for my nerves.  I can't even remember a time in my life, I have ever felt like I do about Casey.  That said, can't wait for next Wed, I want justice for Caylee with all my heart.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2011, 05:13:25 PM »

Liars that they are.

I so agree with this!

I hate that Judge Perry threatened to work on Saturday and Sunday if needed and now had to rescind it.

Me too ... it makes his drawing the line less effective.  Maybe he will in the future-perhaps someone on staff couldn't stay.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2011, 05:14:29 PM »

sorry CBB I got so  Monkey Devil!  I parked in your quote Smile

No problem, Blink! I'll fix it!    I agree with what you said, though, and I'd bet your timeframe for the beginning of the trial is very accurate!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2011, 05:14:39 PM »

Bozo is 5ft 1'

He may be. He is just about the same height as KC and she is short. Someone said he wore lift shoes so if he does, I doubt he is 5 ft. tall.

This is getting better by the minute!!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2011, 05:14:44 PM »

Mason talked out of his BLEEP & he knew dang well they wouldnt be even close to done today.

I know this Chief Justice is doing everything to make sure she at least gets what is by legal standard considered a fair trial & avoiding appellate issues.   It is the only reason why I feel the gavel hasnt come down harder on quite a few issues.    I honestly admire how he can restrain himself from calling this defense team over sidebar and banging them over the head, literally.

Considering he has been involved since the beginning & in several capacities, I'm sure between himself & the walls of his chambers he too has very strong feelings that this case must go to trial & given the opportunity for a just verdict.

Needless to say, despite all that it isnt any less frustrating.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2011, 05:16:14 PM »

Thanks y'all!!  Gotta run for now...have a great weekend!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2011, 05:18:00 PM »

Thanks y'all!!  Gotta run for now...have a great weekend!
Bye, Ono.  Have a good one!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2011, 05:19:05 PM »

I have to go, too.  It was an interesting hearing, for sure.  See you anon!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2011, 05:20:19 PM »

I think a few things, and I agree with you Turbo.

But moreover, I am flabbergasted we are getting this far, and seeing such a completely unqualified witness, the second one, aside from Dr. Fairgrieve.  The canine expert who has never handled one, or directly worked with one, in his life.

What I think folks not in this "space" need to understand, is that Judge Perry also has the obligation to "level the playing field", and we saw this today when he flat out asked this cat if was qualified as an expert.

For a chief Judge to ask that of your expert witness, who BY THE WAY the state is paying for, would send most of us into hiding, of embarrassment.

The disparity between legal teams has the potential in itself to "enflame" a sequestered jury, creating a prejudicial situation for the defendant all over again.

With much respect, somebody better be thinking about that as well, going forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.