March 28, 2024, 08:52:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202849 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2011, 07:20:20 PM »

Wow .. I haven't done a quote so badly since I was a baby monkey on a new branch eating a green banana ... Sorry Bearly!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »

(During the hearing yesterday.Saw it mentioned over at InSession http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?378347-4-1-LIVE-HEARING-Continued-Caylee-Anthony/page21 )
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27389033/detail.html
3:25

Tony Pipitone:
A woman who is behaving abnormally in the back row was just ejected after falling asleep. By "abnormally," I mean she showed up with a Star Wars action figure or some such similar thing, which she placed beside her in the seat.... before nodding off. She also pulled out a pack of cigarettes during the break, and was reminded before she could fire it up that she could not smoke in the courtroom. Oh, yeah, she also sucked on a plastic spoon for a spell, apparently to satisfy the oral fixation being deprived by the no-smoking rule. Is that abnormal enough?

Star Wars action figure ???????  Hmmm is this woman a Captain Knee Sock Boy fan and thought he would show up??????????  LOL

Hahaha!  I think you are right. Who in her right mind could resist this?

(sorry, I just had to do it.)

OMG Brandi, you made me choke!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2011, 07:50:48 PM »

Huge hubris bigger than his 5ft 1 stature

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »

(During the hearing yesterday.Saw it mentioned over at InSession http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?378347-4-1-LIVE-HEARING-Continued-Caylee-Anthony/page21 )

Tony Pipitone:
A woman who is behaving abnormally in the back row was just ejected after falling asleep. By "abnormally," I mean she showed up with a Star Wars action figure or some such similar thing, which she placed beside her in the seat.... before nodding off. She also pulled out a pack of cigarettes during the break, and was reminded before she could fire it up that she could not smoke in the courtroom. Oh, yeah, she also sucked on a plastic spoon for a spell, apparently to satisfy the oral fixation being deprived by the no-smoking rule. Is that abnormal enough?

Star Wars action figure ???????  Hmmm is this woman a Captain Knee Sock Boy fan and thought he would show up??????????  LOL

And it wasn't joy wray lol?

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2011, 07:59:23 PM »

Tony Pipitone:

Tube socks AND Star Wars?
What's a girl to do?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2011, 09:07:17 PM »

Friday
Judge perry busts a giggle at bozo!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2011, 09:22:36 PM »

Lol think back to yesterday and what must have been going thru furtons mind!
Dr Furton is sitting there thinking...What have I gotten myself into. This is so not worth whatever they are paying me. Why didn't someone tell me I was testifying for a fool. Maybe I can say I was taking new meds and I don't remember.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2011, 09:48:27 PM »

Bozo sticking his tongue out snark arse ughhh

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2011, 10:22:48 PM »

Tony Pipitone:

OMG Brandi you are too too funny.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2011, 10:36:05 PM »

Friday
Judge perry busts a giggle at bozo!

That was the best.  You could tell too, when JBP was yelling at the attorneys right before lunch, that he was looking right at Bozo. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: April 03, 2011, 12:41:22 AM »

You know, this guy is a blubbering idiot. One of my friends (who is a court reporter) said the other day after watching the video of him in court " I think the man is on drugs -he cannot put a coherent question to the witness."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: April 03, 2011, 03:05:15 AM »

You know, this guy is a blubbering idiot. One of my friends (who is a court reporter) said the other day after watching the video of him in court " I think the man is on drugs -he cannot put a coherent question to the witness."

Turbo
You know linda called him over to complain about his pen and he just kept clicking purposely!!
you may have a god point there!  he sure drinks alot of red bulls and last  hearing while court was coming to order he was under the table pouring his bull drink!
his assistant go for medina brought him a red bull!! he kept pouring as everyone stood to and he tok the cup with him to the podiu.I think he has  some serious issues going on.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: April 03, 2011, 03:07:40 AM »

Turbo
makes sense that your friend would think he is on drugs his behaviours is that of an addict !

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: April 03, 2011, 03:14:28 AM »

What “they” don’t want you to know — is that Red Bull is a drug and its effects are potentially FATAL.

Red Bull was originally created to stimulate the brain in people who are subjected to great physical force and never was designed to be consumed by normal people, let alone children, as a replacement to soda pop.

Here’s the truth. The reason Red Bull was banned in France and Denmark is due to its vitamin components mixed with a highly dangerous chemical which was developed by the United States Department of Defense during the 1960s to stimulate the morale of the troops based in Vietnam.

It was a drug. This chemical that’s in Red Bull acts like a hallucinogenic drug that calmed the stress of war in the GIs. But the effects of this in the human body were also devastating. And it was so devastating that the U.S. Army discontinued its use. It caused a high index of cases of migraine headaches, cerebral tumors, and diseases of the liver.

Loca
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #174 on: April 03, 2011, 07:16:42 AM »

I do not think Baez is on drugs. He is simply inept and incapable of doing his job.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2011, 08:00:09 AM »

I do not think Baez is on drugs. He is simply inept and incapable of doing his job.
Nut, I agree.
The only thing that would keep this from being grounds for a new trial is momster "picked" him, paid him, ww-oves him very much.  All the other "seasoned" attorneys will take exception to being called incompetent.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: April 03, 2011, 08:19:19 AM »

From The Today show 04/02/
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/42391012#42391012

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: April 03, 2011, 08:20:31 AM »

Nut, I agree.
The only thing that would keep this from being grounds for a new trial is momster "picked" him, paid him, ww-oves him very much.  All the other "seasoned" attorneys will take exception to being called incompetent.

Exactly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: April 03, 2011, 08:38:34 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-frye-hearing-day-3-part-1.html
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Casey Anthony Frye Hearing Day 3: Part 1

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/01/florida.anthony.trial/?hpt=T2
Judge in Anthony case calls for comity
By the CNN Wire Staff
April 2, 2011 11:30 a.m. EDT

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: April 03, 2011, 08:56:57 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27392704/index.html
'Flashpoint' -- 4/3/11

Local 6 News anchor Lauren Rowe hosts "Flashpoint."
Judge Perry discusses mental heath issues and the judicial system.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.