March 28, 2024, 04:40:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202886 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »

I do not think Baez is on drugs. He is simply inept and incapable of doing his job.

I agree, Nutt. He's just in way over his fat head and his cohorts are not all that swift themselves.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2011, 08:37:44 PM »

If bozo is allowed to ask stupid questions of all the witnesses in the trial it could last for six months. The good thing is he does not realize when he has made a point and then discredits his witness by asking more stupid questions. I loved that part.

I am betting this trial lasts at least 3 months, what say you?

I can imagine voire dire to last for weeks, so just imagine the trial.
JP better keep Bozo on track.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2011, 08:43:19 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=958&p=51650#p51650

Val: I will find out more details this afternoon, but either tomorrow
morning or next Monday April 11th Detective Yuri Melich will be added to
America's Most Wanted All Star list as a possible nominee for this
year. I want to get the word out about this to as many people as I
can. If I am reading the page correctly, if he gets enough votes the
week his picture is listed, he goes on to be a finalist for the All Star
of 2011.

Det. Melich, well I don't think I have to tell anyone about how hard he
has worked in this case, and I would be so grateful if you mentioned
this and the link to vote on the Hinky Meter when it comes up. thanks
so much

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/

I don't see Det. Melich anywhere on that site, I even searched for him.  Has anyone else found a place to vote for him?

Hugs, Magic 

Nope. I enter his name in the search box and it comes back blank.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2011, 08:51:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWeyk7Et5Z4
Revoking Casey Anthony's Bond
mason and richard hornsby

going down memory lane and I have never seen this here video has anyone!!

Good one Loca! Mason says, "This circus would not have occurred if my office was handling it". Someone should send this clip to Bozo. Yoo Hoo Kathi! We've another quote for you to hit Mason with. Monkey Devil!
Hornsby says: "Whoever's captaining Miss Anthony's case is putting it right into the storm.... From the standpoint of trying to the best for your client and trying to get the best resolution, it's been handled terribly." He was trying to be uncharacteristically diplomatic back then, since everyone knew that Bozo was at the helm.

scatty
lol you may have to bail me out! or I may need leonrd padilla lol I sent to bozo

Lol! I sent it to Kathy B.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2011, 09:41:16 PM »

Good one Loca! Mason says, "This circus would not have occurred if my office was handling it". Someone should send this clip to Bozo. Yoo Hoo Kathi! We've another quote for you to hit Mason with. Monkey Devil!
Hornsby says: "Whoever's captaining Miss Anthony's case is putting it right into the storm.... From the standpoint of trying to the best for your client and trying to get the best resolution, it's been handled terribly." He was trying to be uncharacteristically diplomatic back then, since everyone knew that Bozo was at the helm.

scatty
lol you may have to bail me out! or I may need leonrd padilla lol I sent to bozo

curly
I am so glad you did. I am begining to worry and wonder if caylee will get justice after all and will this trial be like the hearings. judge perry growls alot and threatens but never bites and I am worried that he is giving the defense to much room to wiggle in. I dont like that he says you guys everytime baez does something wrong. its like since mason did that motion that he was biased everything has changed to enable the defense. its not fair to the prosecution that always comes to court prepared and baez never comes prepared and never brings copies of anything !! he is so disorganized and is so preoccupied with drinking bulls all day long. the prosecution works hard and is on top of their game and yet the judge says you guys when it should be baez only!!!

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2011, 10:10:05 PM »

scatty

curly
I am so glad you did. I am begining to worry and wonder if caylee will get justice after all and will this trial be like the hearings. judge perry growls alot and threatens but never bites and I am worried that he is giving the defense to much room to wiggle in. I dont like that he says you guys everytime baez does something wrong. its like since mason did that motion that he was biased everything has changed to enable the defense. its not fair to the prosecution that always comes to court prepared and baez never comes prepared and never brings copies of anything !! he is so disorganized and is so preoccupied with drinking bulls all day long. the prosecution works hard and is on top of their game and yet the judge says you guys when it should be baez only!!!

Hello, Monks---

I agree with you guys, loca, Scatty and Curley.  I think it is most unfair for the judge to chastise Mr. Ashton as if he had done something ridiculous when it is Baez who is the ridiculous one. Mr. Ashton is always prepared, sites case law, and has studied the subjects about which he is questioning these witnesses.  It seems that he is prepared almost to the point that he could perform the scientific experiments himself.  He is really impressive and doesn't deserve the treatment he is receiving from the judge.

I also have serious concerns about Judge Perry's threats never being carried out despite repeated violations by Baez.  The judge knew about the financial problems.  In fact, he had gone to Tallahassee very recently to discuss that very subject, so he knew when he threatened a Saturday session what the situation was vis a' vis expenses of keeping the court in session on Saturday.  Yet, he suddenly became concerned about paying time and a half to the court employees, when he knew it all the time.

I believe that in life if you threaten something if such and such happens, you should follow through.  This goes for parents as well as judges.  Because if you don't, no one will believe you.  And I am at that point with Judge Perry.  Not that it matters how I feel in the grand scheme of things, but I am fast losing respect for him.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: April 03, 2011, 10:13:59 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-baez-leaks-20110403,0,2583664,full.story

Casey Anthony: Defense probes investigators on media leaks
Casey Anthony's defense team repeatedly asked about who was talking to reporters about the first-degree murder case.

Bozo  has the guts to say LE was leaking information to the Media! Let's see here, in Session got their hands on Mr. Kronk's deposition days before it was made public record. Adam Longo IIRC, posted Motions before they were filed in the clerk of courts by the defense in their website...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: April 03, 2011, 10:18:54 PM »

scatty

curly

Hello, Monks---

I agree with you guys, loca, Scatty and Curley.  I think it is most unfair for the judge to chastise Mr. Ashton as if he had done something ridiculous when it is Baez who is the ridiculous one. Mr. Ashton is always prepared, sites case law, and has studied the subjects about which he is questioning these witnesses.  It seems that he is prepared almost to the point that he could perform the scientific experiments himself.  He is really impressive and doesn't deserve the treatment he is receiving from the judge.

I also have serious concerns about Judge Perry's threats never being carried out despite repeated violations by Baez.  The judge knew about the financial problems.  In fact, he had gone to Tallahassee very recently to discuss that very subject, so he knew when he threatened a Saturday session what the situation was vis a' vis expenses of keeping the court in session on Saturday.  Yet, he suddenly became concerned about paying time and a half to the court employees, when he knew it all the time.

I believe that in life if you threaten something if such and such happens, you should follow through.  This goes for parents as well as judges.  Because if you don't, no one will believe you.  And I am at that point with Judge Perry.  Not that it matters how I feel in the grand scheme of things, but I am fast losing respect for him.

Babybear
I too am loosing condfidence in the judge and his integrity to do what is fair. The state does not deserve this treatment and I hope alot of people have already written to the judge which I am sure they have !! I didnt but am sure there are many in his own state that will feel the same and voice their concern. I felt bad for the state! they work so hard only to be compared by the judge saying yall because he hasnt got the cojones to say it straight to bozo. I am begining to think the judge fears mason and the judge isnt all he portrays to be.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: April 03, 2011, 10:19:47 PM »

does anyone know if theres an email for the state and for the honorable judge perry??

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: April 03, 2011, 10:23:30 PM »

The defense gave the motion to have Judge Strickland to step down before it arrived at the courthouse to the fox station, the fox station went to the blogger and had an interview with the blogger before anyone knew what was going to happen...........
Baez has some nerve.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #210 on: April 03, 2011, 10:38:35 PM »

(During the hearing yesterday.Saw it mentioned over at InSession http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?378347-4-1-LIVE-HEARING-Continued-Caylee-Anthony/page21 )
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27389033/detail.html
3:25

Tony Pipitone:
A woman who is behaving abnormally in the back row was just ejected after falling asleep. By "abnormally," I mean she showed up with a Star Wars action figure or some such similar thing, which she placed beside her in the seat.... before nodding off. She also pulled out a pack of cigarettes during the break, and was reminded before she could fire it up that she could not smoke in the courtroom. Oh, yeah, she also sucked on a plastic spoon for a spell, apparently to satisfy the oral fixation being deprived by the no-smoking rule. Is that abnormal enough?

Star Wars action figure ???????  Hmmm is this woman a Captain Knee Sock Boy fan and thought he would show up??????????  LOL

Hahaha!  I think you are right. Who in her right mind could resist this?

(sorry, I just had to do it.)

The more I look at this picture, it seems to be missing something.........Like a light sabor.     

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #211 on: April 03, 2011, 10:39:25 PM »

I do not think Baez is on drugs. He is simply inept and incapable of doing his job.

I agree.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: April 03, 2011, 11:14:02 PM »

JOSE BAEZ GETS IN TO A FIGHT WITH 9 NEWS  Edit to fix links-provided by loca.  MB
October 16, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hQYxoxp ... ata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hQYxoxpr3o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

9 NEWS IS STILL MAD AT JOSE BAEZ PART 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3biA-4w ... ata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3biA-4wy24&feature=youtube_gdata_player

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 07:55:24 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: April 03, 2011, 11:16:48 PM »

I apologize that I didnt use the link beofre posting it but here is the link I checked it out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3biA-4wy24&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Please accept my apologies moderators I fixed it

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: April 03, 2011, 11:20:53 PM »

When you go back and reread all the shady stuff it has happened in this case, it's really scary! How JB gets to practice law is beyond me!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: April 03, 2011, 11:46:49 PM »

scatty

curly

Hello, Monks---

Babybear
I too am loosing condfidence in the judge and his integrity to do what is fair. The state does not deserve this treatment and I hope alot of people have already written to the judge which I am sure they have !! I didnt but am sure there are many in his own state that will feel the same and voice their concern. I felt bad for the state! they work so hard only to be compared by the judge saying yall because he hasnt got the cojones to say it straight to bozo. I am begining to think the judge fears mason and the judge isnt all he portrays to be.

I waiver between losing confidence in him and trying to believe he is giving them enough rope to finally hang themselves. I do know that motion hearings are a LOT less formal than a trial. There is a lot of leeway for attorneys in them, but I feel that Aston has had some serious objections which JP has not sustained when he should have under case law. I can understand why Ashton got a little hot in the last one as he knew and quoted the case law but the judge let bozo go on anyway.

I am still perplexed over JP saying he would not let the witness testify in the trial but he has allowed bozo to waste HOURS on his testimony. All these hours bozo goes on with his tangents are adding up to serious money for the state to pay. If JP is really worried about the taxpayers, he should have stopped that when he ruled the witness would not be allowed to testify in the trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: April 03, 2011, 11:49:09 PM »

JOSE BAEZ GETS IN TO A FIGHT WITH 9 NEWS
October 16, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hQYxoxp ... ata_player

9 NEWS IS STILL MAD AT JOSE BAEZ PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3biA-4w ... ata_player

Both of these links are not good Loca - go to share and copy & paste what it shows.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: April 03, 2011, 11:53:05 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-baez-leaks-20110403,0,2583664,full.story

Casey Anthony: Defense probes investigators on media leaks
Casey Anthony's defense team repeatedly asked about who was talking to reporters about the first-degree murder case.

Bozo  has the guts to say LE was leaking information to the Media! Let's see here, in Session got their hands on Mr. Kronk's deposition days before it was made public record. Adam Longo IIRC, posted Motions before they were filed in the clerk of courts by the defense in their website...

All the leaks have been from the defense - what a SHAM........What they are angry about is all the information they have put out there, NO ONE is buying. All the media is wise to their lies. We should post a page of the stories they have told the media which have turned out to be BIG LIES.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2011, 12:03:15 AM »

Yes, I do remember it. I could not believe that Mason with all the experience he claimed did not know that a bondsman could call in a bond at anytime with or without a specific reason. How could he have had all these clients he claims who would have had bonds and never have read a bonding agreement. They are very specific that there does not have to be any reason for them to suspend their agreement if they consider their position in jeopardy. All they have to do is go before a judge in this state and ask for the bond to be revoked.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2011, 12:46:29 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=958&p=51650#p51650

Val: I will find out more details this afternoon, but either tomorrow
morning or next Monday April 11th Detective Yuri Melich will be added to
America's Most Wanted All Star list as a possible nominee for this
year. I want to get the word out about this to as many people as I
can. If I am reading the page correctly, if he gets enough votes the
week his picture is listed, he goes on to be a finalist for the All Star
of 2011.

Det. Melich, well I don't think I have to tell anyone about how hard he
has worked in this case, and I would be so grateful if you mentioned
this and the link to vote on the Hinky Meter when it comes up. thanks
so much

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/

I don't see Det. Melich anywhere on that site, I even searched for him.  Has anyone else found a place to vote for him?

Hugs, Magic 

Apparently his name will be added either tomorrow or next Monday
Won't that just chap Cindy's butt!  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.