March 28, 2024, 11:25:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202857 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #240 on: April 04, 2011, 10:30:19 AM »

What “they” don’t want you to know — is that Red Bull is a drug and its effects are potentially FATAL.

Red Bull was originally created to stimulate the brain in people who are subjected to great physical force and never was designed to be consumed by normal people, let alone children, as a replacement to soda pop.

Here’s the truth. The reason Red Bull was banned in France and Denmark is due to its vitamin components mixed with a highly dangerous chemical which was developed by the United States Department of Defense during the 1960s to stimulate the morale of the troops based in Vietnam.

It was a drug. This chemical that’s in Red Bull acts like a hallucinogenic drug that calmed the stress of war in the GIs. But the effects of this in the human body were also devastating. And it was so devastating that the U.S. Army discontinued its use. It caused a high index of cases of migraine headaches, cerebral tumors, and diseases of the liver.

Very interesting ..why is Baez so tired in court that form the getgo he needs his Red Bull?

Personally, I think he's just looking for a reason to pin the nervous paranoia on, other than the fact he knows he's a loser in a loser's case and he's in way over his head! 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 04, 2011, 10:35:08 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-baez-leaks-20110403,0,2583664,full.story

Casey Anthony: Defense probes investigators on media leaks
Casey Anthony's defense team repeatedly asked about who was talking to reporters about the first-degree murder case.

Bozo  has the guts to say LE was leaking information to the Media! Let's see here, in Session got their hands on Mr. Kronk's deposition days before it was made public record. Adam Longo IIRC, posted Motions before they were filed in the clerk of courts by the defense in their website...

Only the Defense could leak info about their own motions Before they were filed with the court.

How stupid does Baez think we are..if it hasn't been filed with the court yet, then the prosecution doesn't have it, the clerk of courts doesn't have it....that only leaves someone working with the defense that could have it to leak.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: April 04, 2011, 10:48:10 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-baez-leaks-20110403,0,2583664,full.story

This is above and beyond absurd.
If any entity is releasing info to the press it's the duhfense and the Anthonys.
They want to sit in on the the media meetings with the court?
How about getting back to finding a way to save your client from the DP?
I think Bozo and Foghorn will be off to join the real circus when this is all said and done.

As far as JP letting them get away with their antics during the hearings....better now than at trial.
He hasn't ruled yet on that filing from Foghorn claiming that he's biased.
I hope the ruling comes with a fine.

I agree that Jeff let his emotions run away with him last Fri.
Jeff was yelling at that Dr. Furton fool.
I was hoping that Jeff would lose it and ask Bozo to step outside so he could kick his azz.

Curly
Lmao my arse off here' Yeah I  caught that part of Ashton yelling at Furton and  now as I read your comment I realize how funny it has  struck me now.

I agree that Ashton shouldnt have lost his cool! All the media hype began and ends with baez trying to use the media to his advantage.  When it didnt work he turned on them. About the redbull I have noticed that he sends michelle medina to fetch his red bull's why! ? is he so tired that he cant keep up without his red bull? what will be his next addiction? I wonder if JVM will pick up on it and send him her book addict nation! lol since they are buds!! maybe she can mentor him on his obcessive/ compulsive  disorder

Loca
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2011, 10:55:25 AM »

What “they” don’t want you to know — is that Red Bull is a drug and its effects are potentially FATAL.

Red Bull was originally created to stimulate the brain in people who are subjected to great physical force and never was designed to be consumed by normal people, let alone children, as a replacement to soda pop.

Here’s the truth. The reason Red Bull was banned in France and Denmark is due to its vitamin components mixed with a highly dangerous chemical which was developed by the United States Department of Defense during the 1960s to stimulate the morale of the troops based in Vietnam.

It was a drug. This chemical that’s in Red Bull acts like a hallucinogenic drug that calmed the stress of war in the GIs. But the effects of this in the human body were also devastating. And it was so devastating that the U.S. Army discontinued its use. It caused a high index of cases of migraine headaches, cerebral tumors, and diseases of the liver.

Hi loca, just wanted to quickly add that redbull is no longer banned in those countries & if your info is from an email that started circulating years ago, that email has been proven to be false  http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/redbull.asp  Anyway, I hope there's nothing wrong with it, i drink it everyday & i also drink 5hour energy!       

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2011, 11:05:09 AM »

Turbo

I went back and fixed it!!

muffy or klaasend:
sorry if this seems like a double post I did go back and checked the links to fix
Sorry I should have checked before posting! here is the link

JOSE BAEZ GETS IN TO A FIGHT WITH 9 NEWS
October 16, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hQYxoxpr3o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
9 NEWS IS STILL MAD AT JOSE BAEZ PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3biA-4wy24&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I've edited your original post using the correct links you provided.  Thank you.  MuffyBee

Interesting that towards the end of the first video Baez is kicking them out of the press conference using lack of respect as an excuse....<You will learn to respect me and you will learn to respect my client!>

Funny how that works Jose..neither you or your client shows any respect for human life, the Court, the State's attorneys, the States witnesses nor the Judge.....people respect you even less today Jose then they did back in 2008.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: April 04, 2011, 11:09:11 AM »

Turbo

I went back and fixed it!!

muffy or klaasend:
sorry if this seems like a double post I did go back and checked the links to fix
Sorry I should have checked before posting! here is the link

JOSE BAEZ GETS IN TO A FIGHT WITH 9 NEWS
October 16, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hQYxoxpr3o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
9 NEWS IS STILL MAD AT JOSE BAEZ PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3biA-4wy24&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I've edited your original post using the correct links you provided.  Thank you.  MuffyBee

Interesting that towards the end of the first video Baez is kicking them out of the press conference using lack of respect as an excuse....<You will learn to respect me and you will learn to respect my client!>

Funny how that works Jose..neither you or your client shows any respect for human life, the Court, the State's attorneys, the States witnesses nor the Judge.....people respect you even less today Jose then they did back in 2008.

That's for sure, Gypsy. And I might add he is also despised.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #246 on: April 04, 2011, 11:19:54 AM »

If any entity is releasing info to the press it's the duhfense and the Anthonys.
I think Bozo and Foghorn will be off to join the real circus when this is all said and done.

As far as JP letting them get away with their antics during the hearings....better now than at trial.

I was hoping that Jeff would lose it and ask Bozo to step outside so he could kick his azz.

BBM.

He did deny that motion already.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry late today denied a new hearing to Casey Anthony’s team. The judge rejected the defense motion, filed Thursday, that he was wrong and biased when he ruled that Anthony’s early statements to her family and law enforcement will be admitted at trial. 

::snipping2::

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-what-does-judges-big-no-mean.html

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: April 04, 2011, 11:32:14 AM »

Good morning Monks----
"Better now than at the trial" is indeed a fair statement, Curly.  However why should it be allowed at all?  It isn't a matter of it must happen at one event or the other so it's better at the pre-trial hearings.   It shouldn't occur at any time.  When one sees Baez bobbing and weaving to obstruct the camera and then sticking out his tongue at someone, apparently the cameraman, one can only wonder why it is allowed at all. Is that better?  These hearings are serious business, concerning a child who was murdered.  It is not appropriate that Judge Perry allow this behaviour at the pre-trial hearings or at the trial itself or anywhere else in his presence as a matter of fact, or at least IMO.

If Jeff Ashton acted inappropriately, then of course the judge should reprimand him.  My objection was that Judge Perry reprimanded both Mr. Ashton and Baez on the occasions when it was Baez who was trying to ambush the state among other things, and not Mr. Ashton.  I felt it was unfair, and I still think it was unfair.  There is nothing which requires the judge to reprimand both parties when only one is at fault. 

http://www.wftv.com/video/27397749/index.html

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: April 04, 2011, 11:39:46 AM »

My personal opinion on what JBP is doing is this.

He denies almost every single motion because he has to pretty much.  Bozo has no real case law, just complains and points fingers, but the state is thorough and puts in applicable case law, etc.  So, JBP has to deny almost every single motion because they are not sound motions.

So, he is giving in to things in the courtroom now, because otherwise, as an outsider, he does look biased to the state's side.  If I didn't know what a bozo Bozo was, I would think that the judge is extremely partial to the state.  If almost every motion is denied for the duffense, it looks like he is partial.  So, the little victories they get in the courtroom now, is to keep his partiality in check.

Now, I do not think he should be threatening stuff such as fines or working on weekends, unless he is going to do it, and that is starting to piss me off.  The more Bozo gets away with, Bozo tries to do more.  We all know the story of the Boy who cried wolf, it is becoming comical.  JBP says something, we all hope it will happen, he either never mentions it again or says something keeps him from doing it, or he allows deals to be made by the defense and state to stop things from happening, like the whole contempt thing. 

However, last week, I think JBP was talking to both sides.  Bozo is a putz and that goes without saying, but Ashton was not acting professionally at all, and it showed.  Ashton was right, and had every right to be upset, but he has to collect himself and keep all that in for after he gets his conviction for little Caylee.  He has to be above Bozo and try this case with class and dignity, which was not afforded to her in her death, which will not happen if it continues where these 2 lawyers are at each others throats all the  time.   He needs to, as I tell my kids when they are nervous about something, to think of Bozo in like his kini, then the fuming should abate some. 

haha

...or picture him getting a kini wax!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: April 04, 2011, 11:44:55 AM »

Good morning Monks----
"Better now than at the trial" is indeed a fair statement, Curly.  However why should it be allowed at all?  It isn't a matter of it must happen at one event or the other so it's better at the pre-trial hearings.   It shouldn't occur at any time.  When one sees Baez bobbing and weaving to obstruct the camera and then sticking out his tongue at someone, apparently the cameraman, one can only wonder why it is allowed at all. Is that better?  These hearings are serious business, concerning a child who was murdered.  It is not appropriate that Judge Perry allow this behaviour at the pre-trial hearings or at the trial itself or anywhere else in his presence as a matter of fact, or at least IMO.

If Jeff Ashton acted inappropriately, then of course the judge should reprimand him.  My objection was that Judge Perry reprimanded both Mr. Ashton and Baez on the occasions when it was Baez who was trying to ambush the state among other things, and not Mr. Ashton.  I felt it was unfair, and I still think it was unfair.  There is nothing which requires the judge to reprimand both parties when only one is at fault. 

Babybear
I totaly agree and only wished I could find an email for the judge.

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: April 04, 2011, 11:46:03 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team repeatedly asked about who was talking to reporters about the first-degree murder case.

By Amy Pavuk and Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

7:41 p.m. EDT, April 3, 2011
Questions on leaks

As more depositions are released publicly, they show a pattern of Baez and Mason repeatedly inquiring about media leaks with key Sheriff's Office detectives and crime-scene investigators. Here's an example of the exchanges:

•Crime-scene investigator Michael Vincent

Baez asked Vincent about a day that Anthony's car was inspected at the Sheriff's Office garage. Vincent explained that the garage door was opened sometimes and closed other times.

Baez asked Vincent if he saw the media outside.

"Not until after we opened the door. I didn't know the media was out there. I thought everybody was still back at the house," Vincent said.

Baez asked Vincent if he was aware someone from the Sheriff's Office called a TV station and told them the car would be processed. Vincent said no.

Baez asked Vincent whether he knew who contacted the media. Vincent again said no.

"And did it ever come down from anyone to leave the door open so that the media could see?" Baez asked.

"No, absolutely not. That door was left open because of the smell in the garage," Vincent said.

•Detective Eric Edwards

Baez asked Edwards whether he ever leaked anything to the media. Edwards said never.

Baez also asked Edwards whether he ever did anything to investigate who was leaking what. Edwards said no.

"Was it a priority to investigate who was leaking things into the media in this case?" Baez asked.

"Not at my level," Edwards said. "That would be something — the administrative level …"

Who cares Bozo Putz?  Isn't your job to defend your client?  How is finding out who leaked what defending your client?  I cannot believe he would waste time asking questions like that. 

I can't wait until someone says, yes we investigated it and it was you.  We are just waiting for the trial to be over to arrest you.

I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: April 04, 2011, 11:48:52 AM »

Hi loca, just wanted to quickly add that redbull is no longer banned in those countries & if your info is from an email that started circulating years ago, that email has been proven to be false  http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/redbull.asp  Anyway, I hope there's nothing wrong with it, i drink it everyday & i also drink 5hour energy!       

Monken
thank you kindly for the clarification.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 04, 2011, 11:53:06 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-unleash-beast
CASEY ANTHONY: UNLEASH THE BEAST

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: April 04, 2011, 11:53:52 AM »

It is going to annoy the jurors biggtime.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the PEN CLICKING this is just beyond anything. Well this entire case anyway. LDB asked Jose to stop clicking his pen and look at his reaction

appears at 14:08

You meanies, leave the widdle guy alone about his pen clicking, it may be the only thing he can get up!

I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: April 04, 2011, 11:56:50 AM »

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the PEN CLICKING this is just beyond anything. Well this entire case anyway. LDB asked Jose to stop clicking his pen and look at his reaction

appears at 14:08

You meanies, leave the widdle guy alone about his pen clicking, it may be the only thing he can get up!

you mean the widle 5ft1 guy! should we send him a foot stool!

Loca
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: April 04, 2011, 11:56:59 AM »

Monken
thank you kindly for the clarification.

an angelic monkey 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 04, 2011, 12:01:36 PM »

Good Morning!  

Well, another week! I wonder what this one will hold and what antics Baez will be up to? I can't help but wonder if Baez was so concerned about the media's ability to take pictures of the car interior because he was afraid something incriminating might show up in pictures that had been overlooked! Remember the duct tape with the logo on it? The media found some matches!

Baez thought of himself as the 'king of all media.'  Unfortunately for him, that place was already taken, so he took his microphone and went home.  He wants to be the big guy, yet he has never learned to play with the big guys.  It will never happen.  Big guys don't click their pens, they remain stoic at all times.  He gives away how worried and scared he really is.  This is what each click says to me:

I believe in miracles!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #257 on: April 04, 2011, 12:07:40 PM »

Simply put, Jose is a bully.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: April 04, 2011, 12:12:29 PM »

Bozo  has the guts to say LE was leaking information to the Media! Let's see here, in Session got their hands on Mr. Kronk's deposition days before it was made public record. Adam Longo IIRC, posted Motions before they were filed in the clerk of courts by the defense in their website...

Only the Defense could leak info about their own motions Before they were filed with the court.

How stupid does Baez think we are..if it hasn't been filed with the court yet, then the prosecution doesn't have it, the clerk of courts doesn't have it....that only leaves someone working with the defense that could have it to leak.

That's the thing, Gypsy.  When he points at someone, there are three fingers pointing back at him.  He actually needs more than 3.  The reason he thinks all these devious plots are going on is because he is the prince of devious plots.

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: April 04, 2011, 12:17:03 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/04/mothers-who-kill-part-1-casey-anthony.html

Monday, April 04, 2011
Mothers Who Kill, Part 1: Casey Anthony: Understanding Deception

What went through the mind Casey Anthony as she walked down the hallway at Universal studio, accompanied by detectives, towards an office that she claimed was hers, though she did not work there, nor anywhere?

For Casey Anthony, there was a reliance upon her own ability to, even at the last minute, get herself out of a jam with deceit.  "I'll think of something..." as she walked to the end of the hall where finally the gig would be up; or so it would appear.
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.