March 28, 2024, 07:59:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202846 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 04, 2011, 08:35:40 PM »

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:30 pm
On a Happier Note... START VOTING!!!

OCSO's own Detective Yuri Melich is one of the Finalist Nominee's in America's Most Wanted ALL STARS contest!

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/

Here's the direct link to vote for him: http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324

One vote a day.

Thank you for the direct link and thank gawd no password needed and all that Phew!

The page he is listed on keeps changing as more nominees are added, so the direct link to the page to vote for him is cool to have. It won't change.

Just bookmark it and vote once a day!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: April 04, 2011, 08:38:54 PM »

Hi Blink - I see you in the rafters.  Any ideas? 

I'm thinking it could be Finnell - she hasn't looked very happy (who could with Baaz' antics....but ???

It would seem to me one would/should have a very good reason to remove themselves from a DP case.

Simms

Thanks Blink.  Hope you're right so it won't cause a delay in the trial.

how many does that make so far that have left?

Three, at least.  The amazon, the guy from Cali, and KBP.

Dream Team reduced to skeleton crew with defendant doing double duty as paper shuffler and ego stroker.  Now that's a good headline, Loca , can you get in touch with JVM?   (kidding)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 04, 2011, 08:40:27 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/04/cayleecasey-anthony-case-lead-detective-yuri-melich-nominated-by-americas-most-wanted/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Lead Detective Yuri Melich Nominated By Americas Most Wanted
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: April 04, 2011, 08:41:42 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-attorney-withd20110404,0,4824574.story
Casey Anthony attorney withdraws from case?
Online court records show a motion for withdrawal of "appointed counsel" in the Casey Anthony case, but it was not clear late Monday who that attorney might be.

The motion was filed late Monday and sources familiar with the case could not say to whom the motion referred.

Casey Anthony's legal team has lost a series of private attorneys through the years, but it was not immediately clear from the online docket entry who "appointed counsel" might be.

One source suggested it might be an assistant public defender initially appointed to represent Casey Anthony in July 2008 before she retained Jose Baez, but another source said late Monday that the Public Defender's office pulled out of the case long ago.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: April 04, 2011, 08:42:17 PM »

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:30 pm
On a Happier Note... START VOTING!!!

OCSO's own Detective Yuri Melich is one of the Finalist Nominee's in America's Most Wanted ALL STARS contest!

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/

Here's the direct link to vote for him: http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324

One vote a day.

Thank you for the direct link and thank gawd no password needed and all that Phew!

The page he is listed on keeps changing as more nominees are added, so the direct link to the page to vote for him is cool to have. It won't change.

Just bookmark it and vote once a day!

I voted too! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: April 04, 2011, 08:50:40 PM »

Someone tell me I'm wrong ... but whoever (whomever?  I always screw that up!) it is - can be cause for trial delay right? ... Which we all know is what Byass and Co have been looking for ... since they have no defense as yet ... and IMO have found that what little defense they had ... has been obliterated at the recent hearings.  And apparently they have either been unwilling or unable to get KC to plead ...

I don't see how there can't be a delay if it's one of the main four, Baez, Mason, Simms or Finnell. 

All we ever seem to do is hurry up and wait during our journey to find justice for little Caylee.  We're not going any where Caylee, no matter how long it takes.    an angelic monkey

I don't think there will be a delay over this. As long as there is one death penalty qualified attorney it should go on.
I love you TURBO! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: April 04, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »

Someone tell me I'm wrong ... but whoever (whomever?  I always screw that up!) it is - can be cause for trial delay right? ... Which we all know is what Byass and Co have been looking for ... since they have no defense as yet ... and IMO have found that what little defense they had ... has been obliterated at the recent hearings.  And apparently they have either been unwilling or unable to get KC to plead ...

I don't see how there can't be a delay if it's one of the main four, Baez, Mason, Simms or Finnell. 

All we ever seem to do is hurry up and wait during our journey to find justice for little Caylee.  We're not going any where Caylee, no matter how long it takes.    an angelic monkey

I don't think there will be a delay over this. As long as there is one death penalty qualified attorney it should go on.
I love you TURBO! 
And you're right Tupelo ... we're not going anywhere no matter how long it takes!   an angelic monkey

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 04, 2011, 08:53:50 PM »

voted!
is there court tomorrow?
I was watching InSession this morning and the hearing was on but then it was about the sweat lodge after that...did court go all day today? thanks all...

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 04, 2011, 08:54:12 PM »

Voted!   

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: April 04, 2011, 08:55:28 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-attorney-withd20110404,0,4824574.story
Online court records show a motion for withdrawal of "appointed counsel" in the Casey Anthony case, but it was not clear late Monday who that attorney might be.

The motion was filed late Monday and sources familiar with the case could not say to whom the motion referred.

Casey Anthony's legal team has lost a series of private attorneys through the years, but it was not immediately clear from the online docket entry who "appointed counsel" might be.

One source suggested it might be an assistant public defender initially appointed to represent Casey Anthony in July 2008 before she retained Jose Baez, but another source said late Monday that the Public Defender's office pulled out of the case long ago.

This is driving me nuts.
I wanna know now, not tomorrow.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: April 04, 2011, 09:05:30 PM »

Hope this doesn't cause anyone nightmares!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: April 04, 2011, 09:06:11 PM »

This is driving me nuts.

Maybe linda keeny baden???

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: April 04, 2011, 09:07:59 PM »

This would never give me nightmares!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: April 04, 2011, 09:09:19 PM »

Hi Blink - I see you in the rafters.  Any ideas? 

I'm thinking it could be Finnell - she hasn't looked very happy (who could with Baaz' antics....but ???

It would seem to me one would/should have a very good reason to remove themselves from a DP case.

Simms

Thanks Blink.  Hope you're right so it won't cause a delay in the trial.

how many does that make so far that have left?

Three, at least.  The amazon, the guy from Cali, and KBP.

Dream Team reduced to skeleton crew with defendant doing double duty as paper shuffler and ego stroker.  Now that's a good headline, Loca , can you get in touch with JVM?   (kidding)

Are you reading my mind lol hint"

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: April 04, 2011, 09:17:03 PM »

Jose Baez……..The Leaks, The Lies & The Corruption In Caylee’s Case

http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/jose-baez-the-leaks-the-lies-the-corruption-in-caylees-case/

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: April 04, 2011, 09:35:13 PM »

voted!
is there court tomorrow?
I was watching InSession this morning and the hearing was on but then it was about the sweat lodge after that...did court go all day today? thanks all...
No court today....Wednesday is the next day.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 04, 2011, 09:38:44 PM »

voted!
is there court tomorrow?
No court today....Wednesday is the next day.

thank you friend...xxxx  no court today?? then what I was watching must have been from Friday?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: April 04, 2011, 09:46:46 PM »

This is driving me nuts.

The defense wouldn't need to file a "brief" supporting reasons for withdraw for some dangling ship-jumper from the past, IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: April 04, 2011, 09:52:58 PM »

Val's got a new blog posted on the hinkymeter....

Caylee Anthony case: The decomposition of Dr. Furton’s testimony – Part 2

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/04/caylee-anthony-case-the-decomposition-of-dr-furtons-testimony-part-2/
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: April 04, 2011, 10:16:02 PM »

This is driving me nuts.

Loca, I thought she already withdrew.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.