March 28, 2024, 12:53:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202861 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #460 on: April 05, 2011, 09:23:34 AM »

Wow, this is somthing else.  Who does this crap.  I have not ever, not once, ever even considered filing any motions on anybody.  I have decided that people have just too much time on their hands.

What is he in love with her or something?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: April 05, 2011, 09:24:10 AM »

OMG, Blowhole is on InSession crying the blues right now!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: April 05, 2011, 09:26:15 AM »

Blowhole is saying......our system is so unbalanced. The defense should be given the same resources as the state!! boo hoo hoo

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: April 05, 2011, 09:26:53 AM »

MODS- I just found this out, can you make red and big please?

Please DO NOT VOTE more than once per day, from more than one email account (ip) for Yuri on AMW.

It could result in a nominees disqualification.

I have just been told this by John Walsh's people personally.

Thanks so much.

B

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 09:50:37 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: April 05, 2011, 09:27:16 AM »

Was just coming to comment myself on his exceptionally neat handwriting. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: April 05, 2011, 09:28:29 AM »

Me, too!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: April 05, 2011, 09:29:46 AM »

Where is he crying?  I want to see him whining.  Care to share a link?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: April 05, 2011, 09:31:20 AM »

...........Part of Blowhole feels like he wants to get this trial going, but the other part feels he still needs to prepare. He's always been told "you can never prepare enough".

He's done talking.....lost signal driving

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: April 05, 2011, 09:32:34 AM »

He was talking to Kristy on the phone on InSession/TruTV

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: April 05, 2011, 09:34:03 AM »

He was talking to Kristy on the phone on InSession/TruTV

OMG, what an idiot.  Who calls in to anywhere on a murder trial where the DP is one of the possible punishments?  Blowhole. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: April 05, 2011, 09:38:09 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27434286/detail.html

Hoax Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case

It's pretty bad when this inmate writes a motion better than any I have seen from the defense team so far.  How was anyone to know it wasn't a real motion?  The defense hand writes papers to hand in at court, and Casey is always writing something.  They should have been able to tell by the intelligence of the person writing the motion.  It had to be a hoax.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: April 05, 2011, 09:39:48 AM »

Please DO NOT VOTE more than once per day, from more than one email account (ip) for Yuri on AMW.

Thanks so much.

B

So, does this mean if I vote on SM today, I cannot place another vote @ Blink's???
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: April 05, 2011, 09:43:42 AM »

No, I am simply referring to the votes on AMW, which is the only place you can vote.

What we asked is that you let us know AFTER you voted on AMW on SM if your a member and on www.blinkoncrime.com

Let me know if there are any more questions.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: April 05, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »

Cry me a river Bozo!    Somehow @$$hat just doesnt seem fit enough.   I'm hoping hey reair his comments on InSessions....isnt it special that he uses the media when he thinks its to his benefit but blasts them for much of the past 3 years of their reporting on this case when it didnt feed his ego nor help his vile client.

Well I'll give Inmate Jackson one thing, he had us all confuzzled.   No, make that two he has decent handwriting.   

I am looking forward to the hearing tomorrow & I hope Bozo remains rattled....hoping to witness this hothead getting fined a few C-notes.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: April 05, 2011, 09:45:08 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27434286/detail.html

Hoax Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case

It's pretty bad when this inmate writes a motion better than any I have seen from the defense team so far.  How was anyone to know it wasn't a real motion?  The defense hand writes papers to hand in at court, and Casey is always writing something.  They should have been able to tell by the intelligence of the person writing the motion.  It had to be a hoax.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: April 05, 2011, 09:48:01 AM »

No, I am simply referring to the votes on AMW, which is the only place you can vote.

What we asked is that you let us know AFTER you voted on AMW on SM if your a member and on www.blinkoncrime.com

Let me know if there are any more questions.

Sorry, I meant to say "from" SM. . .

Thank you.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #476 on: April 05, 2011, 09:48:54 AM »

I'll bet that Baez uses this to cry foul with the judge and files umpteen motions that bog down the case, uses up the financial resources, and extends the beginning trial date by months.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 05, 2011, 09:51:00 AM »

Thanks so much.

B

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: April 05, 2011, 09:51:12 AM »

Thanks so much.

B

So, does this mean if I vote on SM today, I cannot place another vote @ Blink's???

The rules are right on the AMW website:

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/official-rules.cfm
 ::snipping2::

5. HOW TO VOTE:
Methods of voting
There are two (2) methods of voting:
1.) Text Messaging Voting Method:
If you have a text messaging capable cell phone from Sprint or Nextel you may vote for the All-Star Grand Prize Winner by sending a text message to 4AMW with the short code corresponding to your designated Official Nominee located at www.amw.com/allstar. By sending a vote, all text message entrants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Official Rules of the Contest located online at www.amw.com/allstar. You will then receive a "thank you" text message, confirming your vote. Standard text messaging charges will apply to both the vote text you send and the confirmation message you will receive. You may stop receiving text messages at any time by responding "end", "stop" or "quit" to the "thank you" text message or to any of the messages.
2.) No Purchase Necessary, Online Voting Method:
To vote, visit www.amw.com/allstar. To vote for the Weekly Finalist or the All-Star Winner (as applicable), you must enter your true and correct information in all required fields.
Electronic votes will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time the vote is cast. Text entries for All-Star Winner will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number from which the text is sent. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online or phone service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses, the domain associated with the submitted email address, or phone number. Votes generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Votes that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts or phone numbers to vote more than once per day during the voting periods may result in disqualification at the discretion of the judges or Sponsor. By participating in the Contest participant recognizes and agrees that the registration information provided by participant will be made available to the Contest Administrator and Sponsor; use of such information will be governed by Sponsor's and the Contest Administrator's privacy policy.
Voting Periods:
Weekly Finalists: Limit One vote per person, per day of each weekly voting period, per method of entry. Subsequent votes from the same person, e-mail address or cell phone number are invalid and will not be included in the vote count.

During each of eight (Cool weekly voting periods (see table below), visitors to www.amw.com/allstar will be able to cast one vote, each day of that voting period for the Official Nominee that they believe exemplifies the All-Star qualities. The Official Nominee who receives the most votes during that weekly voting period will be designated as the Weekly Finalist for that week, receive the Weekly Finalist Prize described below and become eligible to be the 2011 All-Star Winner. The Weekly Finalist will be identified on AMW.com/allstar and/or "America's Most Wanted" ("Program") and/or other media (as determined by Sponsor and the Contest Administrator in their sole discretion) no later than 11:59 p.m. on the Saturday immediately following the close of that weekly voting period. The remaining Official Nominees for each week will continue to be eligible to receive votes during the next weekly voting period. All votes received by each such remaining Official Nominee will be discarded and will not be included in the vote count for that nominee in the subsequent weekly voting periods.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: April 05, 2011, 09:55:12 AM »

Holy CRAP! It's Jose she wants removed?!!!!!!! OMG, didn't see this coming!!!!   Monkey Devil!

Edit to add link per Boo.  MB (ITA!  "Holy CRAP!")

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27434177/detail.html

You know what?
This is bs, filed by that nutjob prisoner, not by casey's defense.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.