April 17, 2024, 07:25:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 203418 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: April 05, 2011, 09:55:55 AM »

Bombshell......Blowhole told Kristy on InSession that within 1 minute of his opening statement WHY Casey waited 31 days to report Caylee missing!!

Good God, he needs to get a grip on reality if he believes a jury is going to buy any excuse he's trying to sell.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: April 05, 2011, 10:08:36 AM »

Im watching Insessions (why, I get so aggravated with their overall defense sympathy).  Here are a few highlights in part:  He called the inmate "mentally ill."  He called out Wesh for reporting that Casey wanted him removed without verifying it first & a handful of reporters don't check their sources.  They are stating that Bozo said:  "I didnt know what I was getting into.  I'm here to help her.   I dont believe in quitting on people. People outside of this case do not know what they are talking about.  The words they use to describe her are absolutely false.  I can tell you the Casey, is an intelligent person, I think its ashame what it has done to her...." (it broke up so I didnt get the rest) WTF?  They are stating that Bozo said that in his opening statement he is going to explain why Casey didnt report Caylee missing (yea, good luck with that).  He reportedly said that he feels our justice system is not balanced & that he is having difficultly separating himself from the case.....wow

NOTE:   Insessions is going to air it again in its entirety at noon eastern (11AM central).
I can hear it now..."My client didnt report Caylee missing because she was in fear that she would be harmed or the rest of her family."    OKAY, by whom?   Where are they?  Put up or shut up 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: April 05, 2011, 10:09:10 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27434177/detail.html

Casey Anthony Asks For Jose Baez To Be Removed From Case

Casey Asks Judge To Let Lawyer Go

POSTED: 7:36 am EDT April 5, 2011
UPDATED: 7:39 am EDT April 5, 2011

Thank you!!!!!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 05, 2011, 10:11:01 AM »

Thank you!!!!!! 

Wesh has egg on their face today....dam they should have waited to see the faux motion.   tsk tsk that's what can happen when you hastily want to break a story

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: April 05, 2011, 10:13:29 AM »

Today is a new day to vote for Yuri Melich!!!

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324

I did!I am trying to catch up.Hubby called this one right about Baez.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: April 05, 2011, 10:13:40 AM »

Im watching Insessions (why, I get so aggravated with their overall defense sympathy).  Here are a few highlights in part:  He called the inmate "mentally ill."  He called out Wesh for reporting that Casey wanted him removed without verifying it first & a handful of reporters don't check their sources.  They are stating that Bozo said:  "I didnt know what I was getting into.  I'm here to help her.   I dont believe in quitting on people. People outside of this case do not know what they are talking about.  The words they use to describe her are absolutely false.  I can tell you the Casey, is an intelligent person, I think its ashame what it has done to her...." (it broke up so I didnt get the rest) WTF?  They are stating that Bozo said that in his opening statement he is going to explain why Casey didnt report Caylee missing (yea, good luck with that).  He reportedly said that he feels our justice system is not balanced & that he is having difficultly separating himself from the case.....wow

NOTE:   Insessions is going to air it again in its entirety at noon eastern (11AM central).
I can hear it now..."My client didnt report Caylee missing because she was in fear that she would be harmed or the rest of her family."    OKAY, by whom?   Where are they?  Put up or shut up 
He has to open with that part....it's one of the crucial parts to all of this.  He always said he tell us......after 3 years of Baez, it will only be a lie.

INSession will replay Baez's piece again at noon today.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #486 on: April 05, 2011, 10:18:19 AM »

How could the news outlets fall for this hoax?  I betcha Klaas thought it was me starting rumors.   

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: April 05, 2011, 10:26:19 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27434286/detail.html
Inmate Files Hoax Motion In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 7:52 am EDT April 5, 2011Updated: 9:30 am EDT April 5, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained a handwritten "motion" from the Orange County Clerk's Office on Tuesday from an inmate not connected to the Casey Anthony case who appears to be filing it to get attorney Jose Baez removed from the case.
READ: Hoax 'Motion' Filed To Remove Lead Attorney  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27434710/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: April 05, 2011, 10:28:56 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27434278/detail.html
Fake Filing Causes Uproar In Casey Case
Michigan Prison Inmate Makes Filing In Casey Anthony Murder Case
POSTED: Tuesday, April 5, 2011
UPDATED: 9:36 am EDT April 5, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, who is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, has not asked the judge in her case to remove lead attorney Jose Baez from her defense team.

VIDEO: Tony Pipitone's Report http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27434729/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: April 05, 2011, 10:30:36 AM »

Thank you!!!!!! 

OMG I just saw this..............don't tell me the witch has figured out he is a dip wad attorney.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: April 05, 2011, 10:31:37 AM »

Inmate Files Hoax Motion In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 7:52 am EDT April 5, 2011Updated: 9:30 am EDT April 5, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained a handwritten "motion" from the Orange County Clerk's Office on Tuesday from an inmate not connected to the Casey Anthony case who appears to be filing it to get attorney Jose Baez removed from the case.
READ: Hoax 'Motion' Filed To Remove Lead Attorney  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27434710/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

I should not be reading backwards. Obviously I missed the actual story. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: April 05, 2011, 10:32:11 AM »

He has to open with that part....it's one of the crucial parts to all of this.  He always said he tell us......after 3 years of Baez, it will only be a lie.

Yea, he always has told us there was an explanation, just as much as he's told us she is innocent...NOT!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: April 05, 2011, 10:36:35 AM »

Hoax Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case

It's pretty bad when this inmate writes a motion better than any I have seen from the defense team so far.  How was anyone to know it wasn't a real motion?  The defense hand writes papers to hand in at court, and Casey is always writing something.  They should have been able to tell by the intelligence of the person writing the motion.  It had to be a hoax.

Is it really a hoax or did she ask him to write it? They have been writing each other from the beginning. Hmmmmmmmmm

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: April 05, 2011, 10:37:42 AM »

Yea, he always has told us there was an explanation, just as much as he's told us she is innocent...NOT!

I am telling you she is going to say she "thought" her parents had Caylee because she left her with them. This is where they go under the bus.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: April 05, 2011, 10:38:23 AM »

Thank you!!!!!! 

Wesh has egg on their face today....dam they should have waited to see the faux motion.   tsk tsk that's what can happen when you hastily want to break a story

The DT only wishes egg was the only thing that was ever on their faces.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: April 05, 2011, 10:39:02 AM »

I think he's pretty much already given away his defense strategy to explain away the 31 days. PTSD due to the "abduction" of Caylee or the abuse by family, going into denial/ugly coping/mental escape from traumatic loss of child. It's not going to fly however.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: April 05, 2011, 10:41:00 AM »

Hoax Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case

It's pretty bad when this inmate writes a motion better than any I have seen from the defense team so far.  How was anyone to know it wasn't a real motion?  The defense hand writes papers to hand in at court, and Casey is always writing something.  They should have been able to tell by the intelligence of the person writing the motion.  It had to be a hoax.

Is it really a hoax or did she ask him to write it? They have been writing each other from the beginning. Hmmmmmmmmm

Have they really been writing, or was it just in the guy's weird delusions? In a way I'm glad it was a hoax because now it's one less reason to delay the trial.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 05, 2011, 10:44:34 AM »

...........Part of Blowhole feels like he wants to get this trial going, but the other part feels he still needs to prepare. He's always been told "you can never prepare enough".

He's done talking.....lost signal driving
"Blowhole"--tee hee, love it.    And he lost his signal, a loooong time ago!
 Monkey Devil!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: April 05, 2011, 10:45:00 AM »

04/04/2011           Motion
Defendant's; for Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel
04/04/2011           Brief
in Support of Defendant's Motion for Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
[I think it might be Medina, I havent seen her lately, also didn't the old Jackass bring
someone over from his office./quote]
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: April 05, 2011, 10:46:06 AM »

I am telling you she is going to say she "thought" her parents had Caylee because she left her with them. This is where they go under the bus.
I wouldn't put anything past them, but how are they going to reconcile the Zanny the Nanny story?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.