March 28, 2024, 02:11:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202870 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: April 05, 2011, 10:52:31 AM »

Im watching Insessions (why, I get so aggravated with their overall defense sympathy).  Here are a few highlights in part:  He called the inmate "mentally ill."  He called out Wesh for reporting that Casey wanted him removed without verifying it first & a handful of reporters don't check their sources.  They are stating that Bozo said:  "I didnt know what I was getting into.  I'm here to help her.   I dont believe in quitting on people. People outside of this case do not know what they are talking about.  The words they use to describe her are absolutely false.  I can tell you the Casey, is an intelligent person, I think its ashame what it has done to her...." (it broke up so I didnt get the rest) WTF?  They are stating that Bozo said that in his opening statement he is going to explain why Casey didnt report Caylee missing (yea, good luck with that).  He reportedly said that he feels our justice system is not balanced & that he is having difficultly separating himself from the case.....wow

NOTE:   Insessions is going to air it again in its entirety at noon eastern (11AM central).
I can hear it now..."My client didnt report Caylee missing because she was in fear that she would be harmed or the rest of her family."    OKAY, by whom?   Where are they?  Put up or shut up 
He has to open with that part....it's one of the crucial parts to all of this.  He always said he tell us......after 3 years of Baez, it will only be a lie.

INSession will replay Baez's piece again at noon today.

Yea, he always has told us there was an explanation, just as much as he's told us she is innocent...NOT!

I am telling you she is going to say she "thought" her parents had Caylee because she left her with them. This is where they go under the bus.
I wouldn't put anything past them, but how are they going to reconcile the Zanny the Nanny story?
Oh, wait, I got it.  Cindy had stopped paying Zanny to watch Caylee, Zanny got
 p-o'd, and took Caylee for revenge against Cindy, not Casey.  Casey knew nothing about it, innocent victim that she is, and Cindy is trying to cover her own tracks.  (If I see the defense use this, I wil fall on the floor rolling in an excess of glee.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: April 05, 2011, 10:56:05 AM »

I am telling you she is going to say she "thought" her parents had Caylee because she left her with them. This is where they go under the bus.
Won't fly at all as we have proof that Cindy and Lee were looking for Casey and Caylee and Cindy's myspace post.  All show Caylee was not with them.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: April 05, 2011, 10:59:07 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/tag/caylee-anthony
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez says he isn’t leaving case, knocks reporting
Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session, Jose Baez, WESH — posted by halboedeker on April, 5 2011 10:41 AM

::snipping2::
Baez told “In Session” that there was nothing to the story. Baez said he wasn’t leaving the case and that Anthony hasn’t asked him to do so. “There’s not even a shread of truth to that,” he said.

Baez said he didn’t feel pressure about the case and added that people don’t know his client. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The trial is scheduled to start in May.

“I can tell you of this of Casey Anthony,” Baez said, “the reports that I hear on a constant basis and the words people are using to descibe her are certainly 100 percent false.”

Baez described Anthony as intelligent and said it’s a shame that she has been prejudged. 

Baez took a shot against the reporting on the case. “We’ve had this constant problem,” Baez said. “A handful of reporters who just, I guess, don’t want to check their sources, and have reported things, and they speculate, and before you know it, one station picks it up after another. Very few stations go through the trouble of checking their sources like you guys did. I have never had a story come out from ‘In Session’ without someone from your station actually verifying it personally with me.”

The speculation started when journalists wondered which attorney might be leaving the case and didn’t have access to the motion until this morning. In a report this morning, WESH-Channel 2’s Jeff Lennox said the motion had been filed late Monday and added that it didn’t have much weight.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: April 05, 2011, 11:06:34 AM »

I'm at the W word..
I had a feeling this was bs.
Wait until I get home and tweet Martha Sugalski...
What irresponsible reporting.
I'm happy Bozo is not leaving. He and Casey deserve each other.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 05, 2011, 11:08:46 AM »

Im watching Insessions (why, I get so aggravated with their overall defense sympathy).  Here are a few highlights in part:  He called the inmate "mentally ill."  He called out Wesh for reporting that Casey wanted him removed without verifying it first & a handful of reporters don't check their sources.  They are stating that Bozo said:  "I didnt know what I was getting into.  I'm here to help her.   I dont believe in quitting on people. People outside of this case do not know what they are talking about.  The words they use to describe her are absolutely false.  I can tell you the Casey, is an intelligent person, I think its ashame what it has done to her...." (it broke up so I didnt get the rest) WTF?  They are stating that Bozo said that in his opening statement he is going to explain why Casey didnt report Caylee missing (yea, good luck with that).  He reportedly said that he feels our justice system is not balanced & that he is having difficultly separating himself from the case.....wow

NOTE:   Insessions is going to air it again in its entirety at noon eastern (11AM central).
I can hear it now..."My client didnt report Caylee missing because she was in fear that she would be harmed or the rest of her family."    OKAY, by whom?   Where are they?  Put up or shut up 
He has to open with that part....it's one of the crucial parts to all of this.  He always said he tell us......after 3 years of Baez, it will only be a lie.

Yea, he always has told us there was an explanation, just as much as he's told us she is innocent...NOT!

Im sure they will attempt to say something like that.   She cant even portray herself as a good mother if she felt it was okay to leave Caylee with her parents for over a month without even so much as calling to say hello....now that would backfire real hard wouldnt it?   If they do it makes the "Zanny the nanny" story all the more ridiculous.  As we all know that isnt going to fly when Casey said that she dropped Caylee off to the Sawgrass Apts 6/9 and then her entire family used that date in their initial statements the evening of 7/15, that is until a very sharp detective found out that Caylee was with grandma visiting great grandpa on 6/15.   It wont explain Cindy's 7/3 myspace blog or Casey's entries prior to her arrest nor all the calls Cindy made to Casey's friends during that 31 day period.  It can't explain why she told a few of her friends that Caylee was with the nanny instead of her parents.   It wont wash when her friends can place her as driving her car during that 31 day period, running out of gas, needing to borrow a gas tank, Tony picking her up at Amscot where she left the car abandoned.  It sure as heck wont explain why Casey told Amy that she was getting her parents house & that she could put in notification of a change of address.  It also wont explain why Casey changed her original story to she was with Caylee at JBP when Zanny & her sister with other children pushed her to the ground in broad daylight and took Caylee from her.

Casey and her defense team boxed themselves in as to what could have been plausible...as I see it she's screwed, blued and tattooed.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 05, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »

Part 1 inSession this morning.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1OXAozL-W4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/n1OXAozL-W4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #506 on: April 05, 2011, 11:14:51 AM »

MODS- I just found this out, can you make red and big please?

Please DO NOT VOTE more than once per day, from more than one email account (ip) for Yuri on AMW.

It could result in a nominees disqualification.

I have just been told this by John Walsh's people personally.

Thanks so much.

B

So, does this mean if I vote on SM today, I cannot place another vote @ Blink's???

The rules are right on the AMW website:

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/official-rules.cfm
 ::snipping2::

5. HOW TO VOTE:
Methods of voting
There are two (2) methods of voting:
1.) Text Messaging Voting Method:
If you have a text messaging capable cell phone from Sprint or Nextel you may vote for the All-Star Grand Prize Winner by sending a text message to 4AMW with the short code corresponding to your designated Official Nominee located at www.amw.com/allstar. By sending a vote, all text message entrants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Official Rules of the Contest located online at www.amw.com/allstar. You will then receive a "thank you" text message, confirming your vote. Standard text messaging charges will apply to both the vote text you send and the confirmation message you will receive. You may stop receiving text messages at any time by responding "end", "stop" or "quit" to the "thank you" text message or to any of the messages.
2.) No Purchase Necessary, Online Voting Method:
To vote, visit www.amw.com/allstar. To vote for the Weekly Finalist or the All-Star Winner (as applicable), you must enter your true and correct information in all required fields.
Electronic votes will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time the vote is cast. Text entries for All-Star Winner will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number from which the text is sent. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online or phone service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses, the domain associated with the submitted email address, or phone number. Votes generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Votes that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts or phone numbers to vote more than once per day during the voting periods may result in disqualification at the discretion of the judges or Sponsor. By participating in the Contest participant recognizes and agrees that the registration information provided by participant will be made available to the Contest Administrator and Sponsor; use of such information will be governed by Sponsor's and the Contest Administrator's privacy policy.
Voting Periods:
Weekly Finalists: Limit One vote per person, per day of each weekly voting period, per method of entry. Subsequent votes from the same person, e-mail address or cell phone number are invalid and will not be included in the vote count.

During each of eight (Cool weekly voting periods (see table below), visitors to www.amw.com/allstar will be able to cast one vote, each day of that voting period for the Official Nominee that they believe exemplifies the All-Star qualities. The Official Nominee who receives the most votes during that weekly voting period will be designated as the Weekly Finalist for that week, receive the Weekly Finalist Prize described below and become eligible to be the 2011 All-Star Winner. The Weekly Finalist will be identified on AMW.com/allstar and/or "America's Most Wanted" ("Program") and/or other media (as determined by Sponsor and the Contest Administrator in their sole discretion) no later than 11:59 p.m. on the Saturday immediately following the close of that weekly voting period. The remaining Official Nominees for each week will continue to be eligible to receive votes during the next weekly voting period. All votes received by each such remaining Official Nominee will be discarded and will not be included in the vote count for that nominee in the subsequent weekly voting periods.

Nobody really reads rules on websites to vote on for people.  I am guilty.  I voted at least 12 times yesterday, but now I know.  So, since I am not sure if I voted before midnight or after, I will wait until tomorrow to vote again. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: April 05, 2011, 11:15:11 AM »

It is very possible he will start with that assumption and stick with it throughout the trial..it's all he has really if he isn't going to plea her out.

But she has had several different stories she presented about the 31 days..so take your pick..each one is more bogus then the next.

Monkey Devil!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #508 on: April 05, 2011, 11:15:58 AM »

Skank-face is not smart enough to fire Baez.  If she had any sense, she would have BEGGED for a plea when Caylee's remains were found.

Seriously, this whole thing is in danger of turning into a joke and there is nothing funny about a child's murder. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: April 05, 2011, 11:17:41 AM »

Yep.

She came home and found her or whatnot and was scared to implicate them (George) so she made it look like a kidnapping.

She is guilty of improper burial only.

Good Luck with that.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: April 05, 2011, 11:20:07 AM »

Thanks to A_News_Junkie for the video  .

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: April 05, 2011, 11:22:39 AM »

Skank-face is not smart enough to fire Baez.  If she had any sense, she would have BEGGED for a plea when Caylee's remains were found.

Seriously, this whole thing is in danger of turning into a joke and there is nothing funny about a child's murder. 

ITA ..I was very disappointed in last weeks courtroom antics and downright kindergarten antics because it lessens, in my mind, the serevity of what this women has done..which is cold bloodied murder of her own child.  In my mind there is nothing funny about that and in court particularily there should be some decorum.

I like the judge, he is more then competent..but he needs to start walking the walk in this case..no more threats..bam..fine their asses if they can't respect the living, the dead and the law.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: April 05, 2011, 11:27:16 AM »

OMG, Blowhole is on InSession crying the blues right now!!!!

Where is he crying?  I want to see him whining.  Care to share a link?

Cry me a river Bozo!    Somehow @$$hat just doesnt seem fit enough.   I'm hoping hey reair his comments on InSessions....isnt it special that he uses the media when he thinks its to his benefit but blasts them for much of the past 3 years of their reporting on this case when it didnt feed his ego nor help his vile client.

Well I'll give Inmate Jackson one thing, he had us all confuzzled.   No, make that two he has decent handwriting.   

I am looking forward to the hearing tomorrow & I hope Bozo remains rattled....hoping to witness this hothead getting fined a few C-notes.

Boy oh Boy was insession kissing his arse.  Poor Bozo and Poor Casey.  We just do not understand her.  Give me a break.  31 days bozo.  When he gets too stressed, he just remembers to SIT DOWN AND PRACTICE LAW.  What a joke he is.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: April 05, 2011, 11:29:34 AM »

They need a constant reminder in that courtroom. This is what the case is about. Justice for Caylee.

I remember you, Caylee.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: April 05, 2011, 11:36:32 AM »

Remember that picture last week of the Whorseface laughing her arse off while they were dicussing the chemicals her dead daughter might have made and left in her trunk?

Even an innocent person, upon hearing that kind of stuff, would be crying, or at least look solemn.

What does Bozo say about that?  Stupid people they are.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: April 05, 2011, 11:39:24 AM »

Remember that picture last week of the Whorseface laughing her arse off while they were dicussing the chemicals her dead daughter might have made and left in her trunk?

Even an innocent person, upon hearing that kind of stuff, would be crying, or at least look solemn.

Baez might say "ugly coping"  Oh, it's ugly alright, and so is Casey from the inside out

Since "day one." Nope I will NEVER forget anything slore has done along the way. 

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: April 05, 2011, 11:39:50 AM »

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: April 05, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »

Baez just said on INSession......when things get rough, just sit down and practice the law!      When has he done that?!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: April 05, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »

Baez just said on INSession......when things get rough, just sit down and practice the law!      When has he done that?!

lol

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: April 05, 2011, 12:18:46 PM »

Bozo just said on Insessions that Casey is a "lay" person...yeah Bozo..we already knew that about her lol...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.