March 28, 2024, 02:47:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202873 times)
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: April 05, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »

My son got a Jury Summons a couple of days ago for May 9th.  I wonder if they are picking the jury from Brevard County.   
If it is for Casey, and he doesn't want to get picked, just tell him to mention Scared Monkeys.
He's a full time student so he can probably get out of it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: April 05, 2011, 04:41:38 PM »

Jose on InSessions 4/5/11 Part 2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o9EM_fqUF0g?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/o9EM_fqUF0g?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: April 05, 2011, 04:53:44 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/05/florida.anthony.trial/index.html?section=cnn_latest
Inmate files bogus motion in Casey Anthony case
By the CNN Wire Staff
April 5, 2011 3:40 p.m. EDT

::snipping2::
Karen Levey, spokeswoman for the 9th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, confirmed Jackson is not connected to the case.

Orange County Clerk of Courts Leesa Bainbridge said on "In Session" that anyone can file documents in a case if the papers are signed and have a valid case number. It is up to a judge to review the documents and make a ruling, she said.

"You don't want the clerk's office having discretion as to what is legitimate or not," Bainbridge said. "We are not lawyers or judges. We are there to make sure that everything given to us is put in file to be considered so that justice can proceed."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #563 on: April 05, 2011, 05:28:45 PM »

Did bozo really say he didn't believe in quitting on people?  He quit on his alimony.  He quit on his mortgage. 

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: April 05, 2011, 05:31:53 PM »

Did bozo really say he didn't believe in quitting on people?  He quit on his alimony.  He quit on his mortgage. 

Dont forget worse yet, child support

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: April 05, 2011, 05:32:41 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/politics/27441851/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Wait On Gov. Scott Could Close Courts For Weeks
Courts Facing Budget Shortfall
POSTED: 5:03 pm EDT April 5, 2011
UPDATED: 5:09 pm EDT April 5, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A wait on Gov. Rick Scott's approval could force courts to shut down for weeks, according to a court memo approved by Orange County Chief Judge Belvin Perry.

Court revenue has not met budget this fiscal year, due to a decline in mortgage foreclosure filings, which fund some court operations.

Due to the shortage of revenue, the court requested a loan. The loan was approved by the Florida Legislature, but it also needs the governor's approval.

Scott requested additional information before his approval, which was provided to him, the memo said. He then requested additional information.
READ: Court Memo http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27441922/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: April 05, 2011, 05:35:17 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27441851/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A wait on Gov. Rick Scott's approval could force courts to shut down for weeks, according to a court memo approved by Orange County Chief Judge Belvin Perry.
Court revenue has not met budget this fiscal year, due to a decline in mortgage foreclosure filings, which fund some court operations.
Due to the shortage of revenue, the court requested a loan. The loan was approved by the Florida Legislature, but it also needs the governor's approval.
Without Scott's approval, the Trial Court Budget Commission, along with the Chief Judges of the State of Florida have recommended that courts close for four days in April and 10 days in May, the memo said. The April closures would not start until April 11, if needed.
The memo said that local courts are hoping to hear by Friday afternoon if the closures will be needed.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: April 05, 2011, 05:36:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27433537/detail.html
Vendors, Protestors Expected In Orlando For Casey Trial
Posted: 6:13 am EDT April 5, 2011Updated: 5:05 pm EDT April 5, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: April 05, 2011, 05:52:54 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27441851/detail.html

Without Scott's approval, the Trial Court Budget Commission, along with the Chief Judges of the State of Florida have recommended that courts close for four days in April and 10 days in May, the memo said. The April closures would not start until April 11, if needed.
The memo said that local courts are hoping to hear by Friday afternoon if the closures will be needed.

I'd like to close him down, the pompous arse that he is.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: April 05, 2011, 05:54:40 PM »

Jose on InSessions 4/5/11 Part 2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o9EM_fqUF0g?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/o9EM_fqUF0g?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Manishevitz~ what a whine.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: April 05, 2011, 06:02:58 PM »

He quit on his child support. We call them dead beats around here.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: April 05, 2011, 06:11:57 PM »

He quit on his child support. We call them dead beats around here.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: April 05, 2011, 06:26:34 PM »

Here is Richard Hornsby's opinion of the 'hoax' motion to remove Baez..   He calls it 'We can dream'.
 http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

I have a feeling RH would jump at the chance to represent Casey...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: April 05, 2011, 06:30:53 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-obsessed-peopl20110405,0,1893829.story
Obsessed with Casey Anthony case By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:19 p.m. EDT, April 5, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: April 05, 2011, 06:58:07 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040511-casey-anthony-media-circus
Media circus expected for Anthony trial
Updated: Tuesday, 05 Apr 2011, 6:20 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 05 Apr 2011, 6:20 PM EDT

Video report at link.

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: April 05, 2011, 07:08:26 PM »

I am telling you she is going to say she "thought" her parents had Caylee because she left her with them. This is where they go under the bus.

I wouldn't put anything past them, but how are they going to reconcile the Zanny the Nanny story?

I have been thinking about this............here is what I have come up with. George (who is going to get the blame) was very violent with her since she was small. When Cindy was gone to work he molested her and beat her often. He gave KC that story about the nanny to tell the police. He told her if she did not stick to it that he would kill not only her but Cindy & Lee as well. He told her that he would get her out of the charges but she had to keep her mouth shut. If she didn't everyone would die. When she started once while out on bond to tell the truth George had a gun (which was found in his car) which he used to threaten use on them all.

They will use George wanting to talk to her "in private" as proof for that story. All his lies will now make sense as he was covering for himself and not her. He told the one about them leaving that day (which all was a lie) because he was covering up for the real time of death. She came back around 4:30 that day (or any day she was at the house - does not have to be that day) (phone records show it) and found that he had accidentally killed Caylee by duct taping her mouth to keep her quiet while he raped her.  It might be a variation of that, but something along this line.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: April 05, 2011, 07:11:01 PM »

Link to vote for Yuri Melich: http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324 or just click the image!

(Made a little image to remind people.)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: April 05, 2011, 07:11:48 PM »

I am telling you she is going to say she "thought" her parents had Caylee because she left her with them. This is where they go under the bus.

I wouldn't put anything past them, but how are they going to reconcile the Zanny the Nanny story?

I have been thinking about this............here is what I have come up with. George (who is going to get the blame) was very violent with her since she was small. When Cindy was gone to work he molested her and beat her often. He gave KC that story about the nanny to tell the police. He told her if she did not stick to it that he would kill not only her but Cindy & Lee as well. He told her that he would get her out of the charges but she had to keep her mouth shut. If she didn't everyone would die. When she started once while out on bond to tell the truth George had a gun (which was found in his car) which he used to threaten use on them all.

They will use George wanting to talk to her "in private" as proof for that story. All his lies will now make sense as he was covering for himself and not her. He told the one about them leaving that day (which all was a lie) because he was covering up for the real time of death. She came back around 4:30 that day (or any day she was at the house - does not have to be that day) (phone records show it) and found that he had accidentally killed Caylee by duct taping her mouth to keep her quiet while he raped her.  It might be a variation of that, but something along this line.

Oh, I left out that his suicide attempt (which was fake) was because of his guilt. If this is the line they take, George will likely commit suicide sometime during the trial and leave a fake note taking the blame.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: April 05, 2011, 07:14:31 PM »

They will use George wanting to talk to her "in private" as proof for that story. All his lies will now make sense as he was covering for himself and not her. He told the one about them leaving that day (which all was a lie) because he was covering up for the real time of death. She came back around 4:30 that day (or any day she was at the house - does not have to be that day) (phone records show it) and found that he had accidentally killed Caylee by duct taping her mouth to keep her quiet while he raped her.  It might be a variation of that, but something along this line.

I hope they're not reading here.
You're giving them good ideas, Turbo.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: April 05, 2011, 07:21:28 PM »

I hope they're not reading here.
You're giving them good ideas, Turbo.

It would not be anything they had not already read before. As soon as the Anthonys started being on TV & George telling that story about the day they left, I felt sure this would be their line of defense eventually. I wrote about George getting the blame within weeks after Cindy's call to LE. It seemed to me everything he did after that kept fueling the fire of my theory.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.