March 28, 2024, 05:09:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202822 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 05, 2011, 08:37:59 PM »

I am telling you she is going to say she "thought" her parents had Caylee because she left her with them. This is where they go under the bus.

I wouldn't put anything past them, but how are they going to reconcile the Zanny the Nanny story?

I have been thinking about this............here is what I have come up with. George (who is going to get the blame) was very violent with her since she was small. When Cindy was gone to work he molested her and beat her often. He gave KC that story about the nanny to tell the police. He told her if she did not stick to it that he would kill not only her but Cindy & Lee as well. He told her that he would get her out of the charges but she had to keep her mouth shut. If she didn't everyone would die. When she started once while out on bond to tell the truth George had a gun (which was found in his car) which he used to threaten use on them all.

They will use George wanting to talk to her "in private" as proof for that story. All his lies will now make sense as he was covering for himself and not her. He told the one about them leaving that day (which all was a lie) because he was covering up for the real time of death. She came back around 4:30 that day (or any day she was at the house - does not have to be that day) (phone records show it) and found that he had accidentally killed Caylee by duct taping her mouth to keep her quiet while he raped her.  It might be a variation of that, but something along this line.

I hope they're not reading here.
You're giving them good ideas, Turbo.

It would not be anything they had not already read before. As soon as the Anthonys started being on TV & George telling that story about the day they left, I felt sure this would be their line of defense eventually. I wrote about George getting the blame within weeks after Cindy's call to LE. It seemed to me everything he did after that kept fueling the fire of my theory.
Honestly I believe that you're right...some variation of this. I'll even go all the way out and say in the event that he dies leaving a suicide note/I did it that he might be "helped" along by his loving wife. With the profuse amount of note taking and writing that they do, how hard would it be for her to suggest he write out a possible scenario with him as the one...accident of course. In the save-kc-at-any-cost camp I don't think that's out of the realm of possiblity and I really don't think she values human life any more than her clone daughter...the end always justifies the means if it means saving the princess..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 05, 2011, 08:56:52 PM »

My thoughts..Casey will be throwing them under the bus..but Hello ..they are aware of that..that is why they are trying to perjury themselves right now.  Not so much to take the blame..but to place doubt on the idea of Casey alone doing this.  However..Cindy and George are both survivors big time..they may not care too much for each other but they are in this now not for Casey..but for their own guilt..not that they didn't intervene..hell to the no..more like they don't want to feel any guilt in this at all..not even in putting Casey away for life or the DP.

George will not commit suicide..I am sure he has many ladies waiting in the wings who are fool enough to feel sorry for him being in this tough spot to begin with..just wait to see how many flock to him once he is thrown under the bus..more then you can imagine..because he is poor pitiful George.

Cindy, having never made err admitted to making a mistake in her life, will have the celebrity she always wanted..people feeling sorry for her that she had to put up with Casey and George.  Cindy has not had much experience with that up until now..she was always the strong one..the provider..and was embarrassed to be so..and embarrassed by Georgie's and Casey's actions to the point of not being able to admit some of this even to her own family.  If Cindy had dropped the embarrassment and stayed strong prior to all this..then maybe I wouldn't dislike her so much.  No person, man nor woman ever needs to be embarrassed because they are strong g and constant in providing for their family.  But once you try to paint a different picture..well it makes her look like a fool for staying with George and not taking immediate action once she knew Casey was pregnant and unable to parent anything..much less a child.

I do believe in Steel Magnolias..unfortunately Cindy blew her chance at ever being one....

Mark my words..Casey will receive the DP/LWOP if she is not plead out pronto..George and Cindy will divorce and get rich off of movie and book rights..and their future lies with losers that want to bed them for their fame.

Couldn't have happened unless they put themselves in the position of being embarrassed, used, abused..their take..not mine. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #582 on: April 05, 2011, 10:17:52 PM »

I think the courts could fund their own budgets by offering tickets for court sessions.  Just think about how many people would pay to see KC brought to justice.  Charge double for the rest of the 'hand', plus Jose/Mason/DCasey and all the other yahoos in this circus. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #583 on: April 05, 2011, 10:21:37 PM »

You all be quite now I'm writing another deposition.

Do No Evil 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: April 05, 2011, 10:38:15 PM »

make it good enough to hit the air waves

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: April 05, 2011, 10:39:14 PM »

make it good enough to hit the air waves

ok ya'll will baez be clicking his bick tomorrow?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: April 05, 2011, 10:40:53 PM »

So baez say's to InSession that his opening statement will explain why casey waited 31 days to report her daughter missing!!

can someone xplain what he can possibly say to excuse her?

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #587 on: April 05, 2011, 10:55:12 PM »

One of the commentators on INSession, sorry don't know her name, just said that anybody, anybody, can file a motion on a case.     Learn something new every day!

Hmm, maybe I should file some motions. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 05, 2011, 11:14:23 PM »

Link to vote for Yuri Melich: http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324 or just click the image!

(Made a little image to remind people.)

Thank you so much.  I am waiting till after midnight, just in case I voted after midnight this morning. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: April 05, 2011, 11:25:10 PM »

So baez say's to InSession that his opening statement will explain why casey waited 31 days to report her daughter missing!!

Yah, okay, bozo. 

Nope, not a single real mother will buy anything she/he has to say.  31 days.  Child missing 31 days while she parties.  Nope, not gonna work Bozo.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 06, 2011, 12:24:59 AM »

One of the commentators on INSession, sorry don't know her name, just said that anybody, anybody, can file a motion on a case.     Learn something new every day!

yeah we should all flood the court with motions.

wondering if he will be clicking his bick

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #591 on: April 06, 2011, 01:34:50 AM »

Hi loca! See Turbo's post (a quoted post from Turbo at the top of this page).

Basically, it's George under the bus and taking the fall.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #592 on: April 06, 2011, 01:37:05 AM »

I have a motion! I make a motion that Caylee's name be used at least every 10 minutes and that a big poster of her be front and center in the courtroom at all times!!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: April 06, 2011, 01:54:23 AM »

Hi loca! See Turbo's post (a quoted post from Turbo at the top of this page).

Basically, it's George under the bus and taking the fall.

CBB
thank you

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #594 on: April 06, 2011, 04:09:24 AM »

Leaving Coffee for all you early morning monkeys!! 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: April 06, 2011, 04:25:21 AM »

Leaving Coffee for all you early morning monkeys!! 

Yummy.  A bit early for most monkeys yet, ain't it?  Today is court though, so some might be up early in anticipation. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: April 06, 2011, 05:57:06 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-science-hearin20110406,0,6574453.story
Casey Anthony hearing resumes Wednesday morning
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:23 a.m. EDT, April 6, 2011

Lengthy hearings concerning scientific evidence in the Casey Anthony case are expected to resume on Wednesday.

Attorneys for the prosecution and the defense expect to appear before Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry at 9 a.m. Wednesday to resume questioning and arguments in a series of hearings that have now spread out over several days.

The defense is trying to block certain scientific evidence from getting in during Casey Anthony's upcoming murder trial. Some of that evidence, such as air samples said to include chemical compounds related to human decomposition, have never been used in court before.

Judge Perry will ultimately decide what evidence the prosecution will get to present to jurors.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: April 06, 2011, 05:58:41 AM »

I have a motion! I make a motion that Caylee's name be used at least every 10 minutes and that a big poster of her be front and center in the courtroom at all times!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: April 06, 2011, 06:11:36 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/228624/Case-against-Casey-heads-back-to-court
Case against Casey heads back to court
Last Updated: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:42 AM

Last Friday's hearing ended before finishing questioning of a defense expert who refutes findings from the Oak Ridge National Lab.
That has to do with air samples from Casey's trunk and evidence of chloroform.
We're also expected to hear from two other experts.

http://www.wesh.com/news/27448809/detail.html
Casey Hearing Held Ahead Of Possible Courthouse Shutdown
Casey Hearing Begins At 9 A.M.
POSTED: 5:33 am EDT April 6, 2011

Hopefully the governor will make his mind up one way or the other," Perry told WESH 2 News. "There's a possibility that some cases may be lost."
READ: Court Memo  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27441922/detail.html
"Without funding, you cannot expect for the courts to remain open for people to work," Perry said. He said court employees were notified Tuesday.
The chief judge said it's possible that defendants could be set free if they are not given a timely trial.
"I've never seen anything as grave as this," said. Perry.
Perry told WESH 2 that the courts are 90 percent funded by mortgage foreclosure filings, and in the past few months, the banks stopped filing because of problems with the process. The statewide court system is now facing a $68 million shortfall.
Perry said 306 court workers in Orange and Osceola counties will be off the job, unless Scott gives the courts emergency funding.
The memo said that local courts are hoping to hear by Friday afternoon if the closures will be needed.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 06, 2011, 06:18:08 AM »

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.