March 29, 2024, 04:08:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202953 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: April 06, 2011, 10:57:14 AM »

Someone pass the NoDoz please.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: April 06, 2011, 10:57:50 AM »

ha....CJBP just gave a look that was classic, really?   Simms said since the witness read one or more of Dr Vass's articles that qualifies him as an expert in their field that can speak to them.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: April 06, 2011, 10:57:56 AM »

Dr. Logan just refuted Dorothy's reference to his "work with pigs."  She is ridiculous.

No, No---It's Baez who works with pigs. Wait a minute, he is one.....Never mind.
Is that his Native American name?  "He who works with Pigs", along with "He who combs crumbs out of his Beard."

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: April 06, 2011, 10:58:09 AM »

Dr. Logan just refuted Dorothy's reference to his "work with pigs."  She is ridiculous.

yes she is.  i think he is a very professional witness and i appreciate that he is telling the truth and not trying to tailor his responses directly to what the defense wants unlike that horrible witness for the defense last week, i forget his name right now, the one who was disputing Vass's work and disbuted Gerus and Bones
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 06, 2011, 10:58:16 AM »

All the duhfenes witnesses are avid readers!!
You pegged it, Curly.  JA just nailed Dr. Logan on his expertise, he just read the article. 

I guess if we all read the articles, we could be duhfense experts, too. Lol.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: April 06, 2011, 10:58:25 AM »

ha....CJBP just gave a look that was classic, really?   Simms said since the witness read one or more of Dr Vass's articles that qualifies him as an expert in their field that can speak to them.

And it was sustained

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #786 on: April 06, 2011, 10:59:07 AM »

All the duhfenes witnesses are avid readers!!
You pegged it, Curly.  JA just nailed Dr. Logan on his expertise, he just read the article. 

I guess if we all read the articles, we could be duhfense experts, too. Lol.
According to Simms that is correct!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #787 on: April 06, 2011, 10:59:53 AM »

yes she is.  i think he is a very professional witness and i appreciate that he is telling the truth and not trying to tailor his responses directly to what the defense wants unlike that horrible witness for the defense last week, i forget his name right now, the one who was disputing Vass's work and disbuted Gerus and Bones
Furton?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: April 06, 2011, 11:03:34 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/money/27451440/detail.html
Gov. Scott Approves Funding For Courts
Emergency Money Will Keep Courts Open Through May
POSTED: 10:27 am EDT April 6, 2011
UPDATED: 10:39 am EDT April 6, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Gov. Rick Scott approved emergency funding Wednesday to keep Florida's courts operating.

Word of the approval came during a hearing in the Casey Anthony case at the Orange County Courthouse.
 ::snipping2::

The ONE good deed this crook has done.
  I was really nervous about what his decision would be......haven't seen one good thing he has done yet and don't expect much out of this guy for the good in the future.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: April 06, 2011, 11:03:55 AM »

The governor of Florida has approved a loan to fund trials thru May.

And if it is a loan, who pays it back? 

I never heard of a state borrowing money.  Isn't their money funded by our government?

While states do receive some federal funds i.e. for schools, Medicaid, highways, Federal courts etc.  States also must fund certain operations themselves and contribute toward others.  That's why there is states'  sales tax, RE tax, income tax, etc. Additionally, local governments also levy taxes--RE tax, some sales tax, etc.  About 50%, perhaps more,  of one's income goes to various taxes, many of them hidden,i.e. tax on gasoline.

I think some states float a bond issue to borrow money.  I don't know in this case.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: April 06, 2011, 11:04:47 AM »

This is such a waste.....a HUGE WASTE!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: April 06, 2011, 11:06:03 AM »

This man is trying to testify to things he has not a clue about. This is such a waste of time and taxpayer money

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: April 06, 2011, 11:06:30 AM »

I object to the way the cameras aren't scanning the courtroom.
From where I'm sitting, this witness looks like a ghost when they show the screen from a distance.
Dr. Logan, the friendly ghost.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: April 06, 2011, 11:07:20 AM »

Furton?

yes, Furton! ugh he made me sick!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #794 on: April 06, 2011, 11:07:29 AM »

No, No---It's Baez who works with pigs. Wait a minute, he is one.....Never mind.
Is that his Native American name?  "He who works with Pigs", along with "He who combs crumbs out of his Beard."

Being questioned by: "She with rat nest hair"   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #795 on: April 06, 2011, 11:07:50 AM »

The governor of Florida has approved a loan to fund trials thru May.

And if it is a loan, who pays it back? 

I never heard of a state borrowing money.  Isn't their money funded by our government?

While states do receive some federal funds i.e. for schools, Medicaid, highways, Federal courts etc.  States also must fund certain operations themselves and contribute toward others.  That's why there is states'  sales tax, RE tax, income tax, etc. Additionally, local governments also levy taxes--RE tax, some sales tax, etc.  About 50%, perhaps more,  of one's income goes to various taxes, many of them hidden,i.e. tax on gasoline.

I think some states float a bond issue to borrow money.  I don't know in this case.

See, I know so little about how states run.  I assumed each state was funded by the US Govt and if it is not,  it should be.  Trials, IMO, should be funded by each state, since they are prosecuting for breaking the laws of the US Govt.  Who pays the state's attorneys, like Linda and Jeff?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: April 06, 2011, 11:08:07 AM »

Being questioned by: "She with rat nest hair"   
Monkey Devil!

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: April 06, 2011, 11:08:32 AM »

this is such a snoozefest... i was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what county the Jury will likely come from?  I'm not from florida so I'm not too familiar with all of the demographics
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: April 06, 2011, 11:09:33 AM »

He does not understand at all Dr. Vass' work. He does not seem to understand the chemical signature changes with time. He keeps talking about the "data base" which he has already testified that he did not know what was in Dr. Vass data base.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: April 06, 2011, 11:10:01 AM »

Someone pass the NoDoz please.

Too late, I have to change back into my pjs, now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.