March 28, 2024, 06:32:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202833 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #820 on: April 06, 2011, 11:17:15 AM »

Started.

Now a 30 minute recess to set up equipment.

Somebody please explain her shirt to me?   WTF WTF?  Is it like a vest on top of plaid?

Looks like she finally got an acting job.  It appears she has an audition for Hee Haw right after court today.

Monkey Devil! Good one Bearly.

when she first walked in I thought what Hobo did Cindy get that outfit from.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #821 on: April 06, 2011, 11:19:22 AM »

Perry laid down the law! 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: April 06, 2011, 11:19:32 AM »

Dr. Logan just refuted Dorothy's reference to his "work with pigs."  She is ridiculous.

yes she is.  i think he is a very professional witness and i appreciate that he is telling the truth and not trying to tailor his responses directly to what the defense wants unlike that horrible witness for the defense last week, i forget his name right now, the one who was disputing Vass's work and disbuted Gerus and Bones
Furton?

yes, Furton! ugh he made me sick!!!

Sunshine!!!That's the Nittany Lion.  Furton is a fool.  I hope he went back under his rock.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: April 06, 2011, 11:20:07 AM »

Perry laid down the law!  

In other words the defense is rambling again and get it over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: April 06, 2011, 11:20:13 AM »

Perry laid down the law! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: April 06, 2011, 11:20:18 AM »

Started.

Now a 30 minute recess to set up equipment.

Somebody please explain her shirt to me?   WTF WTF?  Is it like a vest on top of plaid?

Looks like she finally got an acting job.  It appears she has an audition for Hee Haw right after court today.

Its hard to be a fashionista in the pokey!

Not even a Maxxinista! (TJ Maxx)

Speaking of being a fashionista:    Here is a case entertain poll question to ponder amidst the testimony:  Will Casey cut her hair for trial?

No to casey cutting her locks. She'll need them to hang herself when she's found guilty.
You'd think Simms would move this along considering what JP just said about evidence.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
crazybabyborg
« Reply #826 on: April 06, 2011, 11:20:41 AM »

JP is giving "all the latitude in the world, but will only consider the evidence brought in by 5:00 today"

He's concerned about the time this is taking. I am too. It's a waste. This guy is no expert, IMO.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: April 06, 2011, 11:20:50 AM »

Yes....Casey will cut her hair and don glasses.   She will make herself to pretty to be put in prison....just like Debra LaFave. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: April 06, 2011, 11:21:09 AM »

Dr. Logan can't say whether the Vass science is valid or not.  I don't believe he is very effective in bolstering the defense claims, to say the least.  Oh, for pete's sake, what's up with the chart nonsense?  Does it help, or is it just to boost Crayola's stock?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: April 06, 2011, 11:21:21 AM »

CJBP just put out a warning that they must have all the evidence to be considered in by 5PM, in other words you can go on and on or reign it in depending on how much you want me to consider at the end of the day.   He is allowing them latitude to continue but his caution may be at their peril if they continue to take forever to get to the point.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: April 06, 2011, 11:22:56 AM »

Ashton challenging Dr. Logan on whether he prepared the chart.  He is trying to get Logann to "prove a negative".  Not consistent with scientific method in my opinion.  (And I read, so I can be an expert, too.)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: April 06, 2011, 11:23:12 AM »

CJBP just put out a warning that they must have all the evidence to be considered in by 5PM, in other words you can go on and on or reign it in depending on how much you want me to consider at the end of the day.   He is allowing them latitude to continue but his caution may be at their peril if they continue to take forever to get to the point.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: April 06, 2011, 11:24:20 AM »

Ashton challenging Dr. Logan on whether he prepared the chart.  He is trying to get Logann to "prove a negative".  Not consistent with scientific method in my opinion.  (And I read, so I can be an expert, too.)

He just hit him over the head with a doozy

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: April 06, 2011, 11:24:53 AM »

The governor of Florida has approved a loan to fund trials thru May.

And if it is a loan, who pays it back? 

I never heard of a state borrowing money.  Isn't their money funded by our government?

While states do receive some federal funds i.e. for schools, Medicaid, highways, Federal courts etc.  States also must fund certain operations themselves and contribute toward others.  That's why there is states'  sales tax, RE tax, income tax, etc. Additionally, local governments also levy taxes--RE tax, some sales tax, etc.  About 50%, perhaps more,  of one's income goes to various taxes, many of them hidden,i.e. tax on gasoline.

I think some states float a bond issue to borrow money.  I don't know in this case.

See, I know so little about how states run.  I assumed each state was funded by the US Govt and if it is not,  it should be.  Trials, IMO, should be funded by each state, since they are prosecuting for breaking the laws of the US Govt.  Who pays the state's attorneys, like Linda and Jeff?

State of Florida.

But where does the State of Florida get their money to pay them? Is their salary part of the fundign they just got on loan?  How was the state going to pay them, I assume they are salaried, and do not get months off, and regardless, they make so much a year, which still has to be paid whether they try cases or not, right? 

This confuses me.

No Government, State, Federal or Municipal generates one penny.  The money they waste uh...spend comes solely from working Americans confiscated from their earnings in the form of taxes.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: April 06, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »

yes it is the nittany lion baby bear!  we actually have a really good forensics school at penn state i wish i participated in the program!!

i cannot wait to see Ashton cross examine this guy.  There's no way Perry is going to allow him at trial.  The passion that Ashton and Ms. Drane-Burdick have for this case is amazing. I have no doubt in my mind that during the trial, they are going to make sure to use Caylee's name constantly, I cannot wait to see how Casey reacts to that.

It baffles me that these pro-bono defense attorneys get drawn into this case when really all it does is make them look like idiots.

Casey is also looking rather frumpy today.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: April 06, 2011, 11:27:36 AM »

Casey needs a new calender in her cell.......she thought it was casually-ugly Friday.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: April 06, 2011, 11:27:52 AM »

It's about time!  Pun intended!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: April 06, 2011, 11:28:16 AM »

Judge P. just asked if the Dr. could hear....I'll bet he wishes he couldn't.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #838 on: April 06, 2011, 11:29:28 AM »

Great the doc's line dropped. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: April 06, 2011, 11:30:36 AM »

yes it is the nittany lion baby bear!  we actually have a really good forensics school at penn state i wish i participated in the program!!

i cannot wait to see Ashton cross examine this guy.  There's no way Perry is going to allow him at trial.  The passion that Ashton and Ms. Drane-Burdick have for this case is amazing. I have no doubt in my mind that during the trial, they are going to make sure to use Caylee's name constantly, I cannot wait to see how Casey reacts to that.

It baffles me that these pro-bono defense attorneys get drawn into this case when really all it does is make them look like idiots.

Casey is also looking rather frumpy today.

Well, Orlando we have a problem....lost video

This guy is toast when the State crosses.

GO NITTANY LIONS!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.