March 28, 2024, 01:09:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202863 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: April 06, 2011, 11:32:18 AM »

It isnt clear to this tool how much reliable chloroform measurement was found in the trunk...yea okay

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #841 on: April 06, 2011, 11:32:39 AM »

Sims asks the doc about fatty acids and the doc says that the experiment would have to include measure to test if the fatty acids could've come from other sources.  Didn't Vass do that with the squirrel and the pizza?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: April 06, 2011, 11:32:40 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27452169/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Order barring unauthorized filing

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: April 06, 2011, 11:33:21 AM »

I have witnessed several autopsies, I have smelled on more occasions than I want to remember decomposition, and I read all the time, and I watch very little television.
Oh pick me!! for something!!!

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 06, 2011, 11:34:06 AM »

CJBP just put out a warning that they must have all the evidence to be considered in by 5PM, in other words you can go on and on or reign it in depending on how much you want me to consider at the end of the day.   He is allowing them latitude to continue but his caution may be at their peril if they continue to take forever to get to the point.

thank god!!!!! i'm glad he is laying down the law. i'm really interested to see where the jury will be picked from. my guess right now is somewhere in the panhandle or maybe palm beach or fort meyers?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: April 06, 2011, 11:35:29 AM »

I have witnessed several autopsies, I have smelled on more occasions than I want to remember decomposition, and I read all the time, and I watch very little television.

Oh I forgot, I also witnessed on two different occasions tracking/decomp dog doing their thing and witnessed one training session.  I am overly qualified I am afraid.  Darn!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: April 06, 2011, 11:36:07 AM »

Good for him.  As entertaining as the crazy element of this case is, it's distracting.  (Plus, it got my hopes up, so it's unfair, to boot!) Thank you, Judge P. for taking Caylee's murder seriously.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 06, 2011, 11:37:38 AM »

This idiot is saying it came from carpet cleaner or somewhere

NOTE to idiot:  If it came from another chemical compound, that compound could and would be identified by its other components present.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #848 on: April 06, 2011, 11:38:47 AM »

This idiot is saying it came from carpet cleaner or somewhere

NOTE to idiot:  If it came from another chemical compound, that compound could and would be identified by its other components present.
It also wouldn't smell like 'a damn dead body'.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: April 06, 2011, 11:38:51 AM »

04/06/2011           Order Directing Clerk to Remove Unauthorized Documents Filed in Court File
04/06/2011           Order Barring Unauthorized Filing

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Bye bye Curtis Jackson!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: April 06, 2011, 11:40:19 AM »

Thanks, Tupelo.

The last page:

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: April 06, 2011, 11:40:56 AM »

OMG--trying to connect Caylee swimming in Tony Lazzaro's pool, swimsuit in trunk, causing the high levels of chloroform...Judge sustains objection...
Could the next step be that Caylee died in the swimming pool, at the A's...(did they use chlorine in their pool, or not?)

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #852 on: April 06, 2011, 11:43:39 AM »

Oh I forgot, I also witnessed on two different occasions tracking/decomp dog doing their thing and witnessed one training session.  I am overly qualified I am afraid.  Darn!

And I would be willing to bet that you know what decomp smells like - I know I have never forgotten.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 06, 2011, 11:45:09 AM »

OMG--trying to connect Caylee swimming in Tony Lazzaro's pool, swimsuit in trunk, causing the high levels of chloroform...Judge sustains objection...
Could the next step be that Caylee died in the swimming pool, at the A's...(did they use chlorine in their pool, or not?)

Well, then they would have pled to manslaughter 3 years ago because they would have claimed "accidental but negligent" then...so if they do I would expect the jury to say why be willing to sit in jail for 3 years awaiting trial when she could have been a free woman by this date.   Why would a person be willing to be put to death over a non premeditated murder.    Things that make you go....hmmmm

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: April 06, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »

And I would be willing to bet that you know what decomp smells like - I know I have never forgotten.
When it is said to be an unforgetable ordor, that is an understatement.  There is nothing like it and the smell lingers in your nose for a long time.  It is very unique unto itself.  Even in my memory I can almost smell it.  pizza and maggots my thinning butt!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: April 06, 2011, 11:46:24 AM »

Nope....chlorine free.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: April 06, 2011, 11:48:05 AM »

Nope....chlorine free.
Hmmm...The TL reference seems so pointed. Why not just say swimming in a pool? 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: April 06, 2011, 11:48:43 AM »

Last question....there is a God!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: April 06, 2011, 11:49:21 AM »

Nope, it was incomprehensible, so she had to re-ask it. Bah!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #859 on: April 06, 2011, 11:49:29 AM »

When it is said to be an unforgetable ordor, that is an understatement.  There is nothing like it and the smell lingers in your nose for a long time.  It is very unique unto itself.  Even in my memory I can almost smell it.  pizza and maggots my thinning butt!

I am there with ya - I remember that when I heard a floater or spoiled DOA was coming in I stopped eating and drinking so I did not lose my lunch when the smell hit. I will never forget it and can conjer it up at will. YUCK!  When Dr. Vass said that he jumped back at the smell I was impressed.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.