March 29, 2024, 07:55:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #188 4/01/11 - 4/06/11  (Read 202980 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: April 06, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »

I didn't think anyone could be more boring than Bozo..then along came The Jar and D. Simms.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: April 06, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »

OMG--trying to connect Caylee swimming in Tony Lazzaro's pool, swimsuit in trunk, causing the high levels of chloroform...Judge sustains objection...
Could the next step be that Caylee died in the swimming pool, at the A's...(did they use chlorine in their pool, or not?)

Well, then they would have pled to manslaughter 3 years ago because they would have claimed "accidental but negligent" then...so if they do I would expect the jury to say why be willing to sit in jail for 3 years awaiting trial when she could have been a free woman by this date.   Why would a person be willing to be put to death over a non premeditated murder.    Things that make you go....hmmmm

I think the reason they are using Tony's pool is because they did not use chlorine in their pool. I remember that they used Baquacil. It has no chlorine in it. I don't think the Tony pool will work because of when he said he had seen Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: April 06, 2011, 12:40:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-science-hearin20110406,0,6574453.story
Casey Anthony attorney suggests chloroform in trunk came from Caylee's bathing suit
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
11:48 a.m. EDT, April 6, 2011

An attorney for Casey Anthony just floated the hypothetical scenario that high chloroform levels found in the trunk of murder defendant's car came from Caylee Marie's bathing suit.

Defense attorney Dorothy Clay Sims said Caylee went swimming in the pool of one of Casey's ex-boyfriends, Tony Lazarro, on June 2, 2008 and that Casey placed her bathing suit in the trunk of the car.

A defense witness Sims is questioning, Dr. Barry Logan, said chlorine from a pool on a bathing suit might contribute to high chloroform levels.
 ::snipping2::

There would be high chlorine levels 14 days later? Give me a break...........these people are totally insane.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #903 on: April 06, 2011, 12:41:19 PM »

This looks gorgeous.  I am jealous, for just today.  I hate heat, and have lived there, but this looks really really inviting.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: April 06, 2011, 12:43:35 PM »

OMG--trying to connect Caylee swimming in Tony Lazzaro's pool, swimsuit in trunk, causing the high levels of chloroform...Judge sustains objection...
Could the next step be that Caylee died in the swimming pool, at the A's...(did they use chlorine in their pool, or not?)
Nope....chlorine free.
Hmmm...The TL reference seems so pointed. Why not just say swimming in a pool? 
We know from TL that Caylee was swimming in his pool....backs up their non existent theory.  just sayin'

How could Caylee be swimming in Tony's pool when she was in Tampa with the nanny on those dates?

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: April 06, 2011, 12:51:22 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-science-hearin20110406,0,6574453.story
Casey Anthony attorney suggests chloroform in trunk came from Caylee's bathing suit

An attorney for Casey Anthony just floated the hypothetical scenario that high chloroform levels found in the trunk of murder defendant's car came from Caylee Marie's bathing suit.

Defense attorney Dorothy Clay Sims said Caylee went swimming in the pool of one of Casey's ex-boyfriends, Tony Lazarro, on June 2, 2008 and that Casey placed her bathing suit in the trunk of the car.

A defense witness Sims is questioning, Dr. Barry Logan, said chlorine from a pool on a bathing suit might contribute to high chloroform levels.

There would be high chlorine levels 14 days later? Give me a break...........these people are totally insane.

They are saying that she swam at Tony's on the first or second of June.  The air samles weren't taken until later in July.  So that would be more than a MONTH later...

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: April 06, 2011, 12:52:13 PM »

what could he be askin!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: April 06, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »

sindy admiring baez

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: April 06, 2011, 12:55:03 PM »

It suddenly hit me that Mason reminds me of Jubilation T. Cornpone, "Old toot your own horn, Pone."

http://www.deniskitchen.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=bios.cornpone

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: April 06, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »

I find it very interesting that Baez and Cindy are now talking, especially since George is nowhere to be seen. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: April 06, 2011, 12:58:14 PM »

sindy admiring baez
This was when Baez first showed up in court, late, during the first 30 minute recess.  It now appears as if Cindy is working closely with the defense team.  Most likely running the show now!   Monkey Devil!  Why were Baez and Mason late?  Why all the snide grins on their faces?  Why in court communication with Cindy?   Why? Why? Why?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: April 06, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »

Nope....chlorine free.
Hmmm...The TL reference seems so pointed. Why not just say swimming in a pool? 
We know from TL that Caylee was swimming in his pool....backs up their non existent theory.  just sayin'

How could Caylee be swimming in Tony's pool when she was in Tampa with the nanny on those dates?
Because Tony told the truth, with photos to back up his story and Casey and team are still fabricating.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: April 06, 2011, 01:02:18 PM »

Had the bathing suit still been in the trunk, maybe this could be plausible...but it wasn't.   Next!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: April 06, 2011, 01:04:04 PM »

I didn't think anyone could be more boring than Bozo..then along came The Jar and D. Simms.
  True!  And even tho Finnell has come across as intelligent, she has some troubles spitting out her words as well.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: April 06, 2011, 01:17:41 PM »

she looks like she just crawled out of bed and left for the courthouse

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: April 06, 2011, 01:18:23 PM »

P.S
Is this to make her look deranged for the other phase !

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: April 06, 2011, 01:24:06 PM »

Had the bathing suit still been in the trunk, maybe this could be plausible...but it wasn't.   Next!

We have no way of knowing if the bathing suit was ever even in the trunk.  Maybe Casey put it in her beach bag and put it in the back seat.  In order to establish at trial that the bathing suit was placed in the trunk, Casey would have to testify.  No one else would have knowledge of where the bathing suit was placed after Caylee swam at Tony's.  Ruh-Roh defense--back to the drawing board.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: April 06, 2011, 01:25:14 PM »

Did anyone notice that Simms doesn't have the wheeled briefcase instead uses an old cardboard box.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: April 06, 2011, 01:27:01 PM »

Did anyone notice that Simms doesn't have the wheeled briefcase instead uses an old cardboard box.

I did notice the box behind her on the seat.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #919 on: April 06, 2011, 01:27:49 PM »

This looks gorgeous.  I am jealous, for just today.  I hate heat, and have lived there, but this looks really really inviting.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I believe that's Cocoa Beach, one of the many places whorseface ventured to.  I'll be there in a week.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.